Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,562 members, 7,812,822 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out (14894 Views)

Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! / Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts / 4 reasons Why I DON'T Take Women With Tattoos Seriously (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by EzegeNdiigbo: 9:19am On Feb 12, 2022
If your girlfriend is not a working class don't bother taking her on a date this valentine.

I will advice you to chop and clean mouth because no matter how you splurged on a idle girlfriend, she can't know the value even if you it's 1Mil nwanne you dey do yourself abi na only sex you go gain from the relationsip

I prefer working class lady in a relationship because when you're spending she's equally spending too..

9ja don wor wor finish no go kill yourself for any lazy girl that offers only sex in a relatioship. Get sense e get why..

Talking outta exprience..

219 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by MufasaLion: 9:20am On Feb 12, 2022
angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:21am On Feb 12, 2022
You think if your pops acted in such a rude manner to your mom@ you would be here spewing this garbage?
ninito you ain't gat no experience you are just speaking from some nonsense theory your fellow kids told you..

Now little boy pick up yourself and swallow this nonsense you posted up there.. undecided
chico no eres inteligente.. undecided

46 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by Jennyclay(f): 9:22am On Feb 12, 2022
Ladies, if your man deserve boxers and singlets, don't hesitate to get one for him.

Men small boys like this dummy op can wear a boxer for weeks.

Look at the jibberish you wrote, absolutely incoherent and you need a working class lady.

Dirty, broke, illiterate and poor man, looking for working class lady to date. Mtchhheeewwww

54 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by OBALOLA55(m): 9:23am On Feb 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
You think if your pops acted in such a rude manner to your mom@ you would be here spewing this garbage?
ninito you ain't gat no experience you are just speaking from some nonsense theory your fellow kids told you..

Now little boy pick up yourself and swallow this nonsense you posted up there.. undecided
E PAIN AM grin

144 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by Stenewiser: 9:29am On Feb 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

please move, I don't know if you are a girl or a boy, but let me let you know something, both gender are open to the same opportunities of making it big in life, women are no longer deprived as it was back then, so if you are a girl and you are allowing your gender makes you feel worthless then you must be archaic. also if you are a boy, know that no girl will take you serious if you are jobless. rubbish entity.

165 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by Shortyy(f): 9:35am On Feb 12, 2022
Do you want under 25 lady, or do you want a working class lady?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by EzegeNdiigbo: 9:50am On Feb 12, 2022
A product of torncondom get the Bleep outta my thread you mug

FERNANDEZISBACK:

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by Kolena: 10:05am On Feb 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

As usual, nonsense. Mad child. grin grin grin grin

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by Goldbw122(m): 10:09am On Feb 12, 2022
Yes oo

1 Like

Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by Goldbw122(m): 10:10am On Feb 12, 2022
EzegeNdiigbo:
If your girlfriend is not a working class don't bother taking her on a date this valentine.

I will advice you to chop and clean mouth because no matter how you splurged on a idle hole she can't know the value even if you it's 1Mil nwanne you dey do yourself abi na only sex you go gain from the relationsip

I prefer working class lady in a relationship because when you're spending she's equally spending too..

9ja don wor wor finish no go kill yourself for any lazy bitch that offers only sex in a relatioship.get sense e get why..

Talking outta exprience..
You are smart

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by Sekoni003(m): 10:23am On Feb 12, 2022
Jennyclay:
Ladies, if your man deserve boxers and singlets, don't hesitate to get one for him.

Look at the jibberish you wrote, absolutely incoherent and you need a working class lady.
Dirty, broke, illiterate and poor man, looking for working class lady to date. Mtchhheeewwww

I guess the OP hit a nerve with you. Truth is people shouldn't be shamed for their choices. All those insults you hurled at him only shows you're being emotional cheesy
Money is unisex y'know? Go make yours wink

157 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by Jennyclay(f): 10:37am On Feb 12, 2022
Sekoni003:

I guess the OP hit a nerve with you. Truth is people shouldn't be shamed for their choices. All those insults you hurled at him only shows you're being emotional cheesy
Money is unisex y'know? Go make yours wink
And who told you am not making my money?? Have I begged you for money before??

You guys are always quick to throw tantrum at ladies, and you called that freedom of choices??

You and op should grow up.

18 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:42am On Feb 12, 2022
EzegeNdiigbo:
A product of torncondom get the Bleep outta my thread you mug

Simple question you are chewing your tongue..grow up baby boy.. cheesy

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by Sonnobax15(m): 10:44am On Feb 12, 2022
lipsrsealed
Op, you'll live long...

A hoe must be industrious cheesy. If not she shouldn't expect shishi from no sensible Nigha man cool. But there are always SIMP who wouldn't heed to our warnings.....

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:53am On Feb 12, 2022
Kolena:

As usual, nonsense. Mad child. grin grin grin grin
Thanks for the compliment.. kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:01am On Feb 12, 2022
OBALOLA55:
E PAIN AM grin
Haha simple question you are crying.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by wumi2017(f): 11:02am On Feb 12, 2022
Even boxers too don cost

1 Like

Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:03am On Feb 12, 2022
Stenewiser:
please move, I don't know if you are a girl or a boy, but let me let you know something, both gender are open to the same opportunities of making it big in life, women are no longer deprived as it was back then, so if you are a girl and you are allowing your gender makes you feel worthless then you must be archaic. also if you are a boy, know that no girl will take you serious if you are jobless. rubbish entity.
You are spewing garbage baby boy.. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by Kobicove(m): 11:04am On Feb 12, 2022
Stenewiser:

Supported!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by nachisunday(m): 11:11am On Feb 12, 2022
wumi2017:
Even boxers too don cost
you can give me another, if you don't mind
Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by Sekoni003(m): 11:15am On Feb 12, 2022
Jennyclay:

You guys are always quick to throw tantrum at ladies, and you called that freedom of choices??

Alright, Mrs Forbes. Have a great day cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by nachisunday(m): 11:16am On Feb 12, 2022
Jennyclay:

lmaoo... Are you kidding us? Or you just telling us to build up?....
We igbo mens disguise alot you dont know how we roll.

4 Likes

Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by nachisunday(m): 11:20am On Feb 12, 2022
Then we put the girs in a jnr class. Broke and cheap girls Without guys money girls are doomed

3 Likes

Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by Nonexisting: 11:26am On Feb 12, 2022
Valentine's day, another simps' day. The only day we fucck non-givers allow simps to fucck their girlfriends without interruption. Still some of them mumus will spend heavily on that and still get manipulated by vaginarians. Ndi iberibe.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by nachisunday(m): 11:33am On Feb 12, 2022
Ndi ala ndi ala
The way 9geria take VAL for special loving nd fvvking day, i wish they do that everyday USA go just sell us $$ one touch
Especially the girls smh.

2 Likes

Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:48am On Feb 12, 2022
Jennyclay:
Who told you I don't have a job, you this jobless fool.

You must be referring to your mother and not me. Dog!!!
Jenny it's ok..these kids ain't worth your response tho..
As you can see the OP is nothing but a baby boy who doesn't even know what's he's saying..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by Stenewiser: 12:07pm On Feb 12, 2022
Jennyclay:

if you already making your money, why don't you ignore the thread, the thread is not attacking ladies, is about guys making the right choice when going into a relationship, congrats if truly you work for ur money, at Least your kind won't be a liability in a relationship.

44 Likes

Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by Stenewiser: 12:09pm On Feb 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Jenny it's ok..these kids ain't worth your response tho..
As you can see the OP is nothing but a baby boy who doesn't even know what's he's saying..
he knows, he is simply telling we guys not to date a jobless broke ladies, relationship shouldn't be a burden to either party.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:03pm On Feb 12, 2022
Stenewiser:
he knows, he is simply telling we guys not to date a jobless broke ladies, relationship shouldn't be a burden to either party.
And is that the right way to address issues?

1 Like 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hot- Download Best Cure To Boredom / Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This / A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.