Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,415 members, 7,864,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:55 AM

What Is The Best Gift To Offer? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Gift To Offer? (1192 Views)

ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. / 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him / Best Gift That Can Make Ur Man Happy On His Birthday! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Gift To Offer? by BabyFace4(f): 4:34pm On Feb 22, 2007
Hi folks, What is/are the best gift (s) u can give to your guy to make him feel on top of the world.
Re: What Is The Best Gift To Offer? by nduleme(m): 4:57pm On Feb 22, 2007
Appear naked grin

Am really sorry, but I could not help saying that.

Baby face, every guy is unique, guys like different things and their level of appreciation differs with who is offering the gift. Where the giver is the girlfriend, then the depth of their relationship also matters, and also importantly the period you are offering the gift.

If you are just starting off with a guy (a new guy in your life could still put you on top of the world na) then something practical would do - a packet shirt, a tie, a really good movie, or a good book - the age and status of the guy also matters o, a tie or a packet shirt may not appeal to a first year student o.

But where you have become more intimate, you would then know the things he has been longing for, you could get those for him.

If it was a romantic period, say val, and both of you have been dating for a while then something romantic would be best, something intimate, undies.

My dear do not try to over spend in getting him a gift, as far as I know its the thought that matters not the item, so for me I would be happy with what ever she gives me as a birthday gift, val gift etc.

Nduleme has spoken

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Gift To Offer? by Busta(f): 6:00pm On Feb 22, 2007
lmao ;d
Re: What Is The Best Gift To Offer? by iice(f): 2:27pm On Feb 23, 2007
The gift of understanding. . ,
Re: What Is The Best Gift To Offer? by jerseygurl(f): 1:01am On Mar 21, 2007
da gift of trust, wink
Re: What Is The Best Gift To Offer? by Glamourgal(f): 1:02am On Mar 21, 2007
gold, myrrh n frankinsence
Re: What Is The Best Gift To Offer? by Busta(f): 1:57am On Mar 21, 2007
gift of giving nuthin,

what has he given me? they're not worth it.
Re: What Is The Best Gift To Offer? by iice(f): 6:41am On Mar 21, 2007
LOL Busta wink
Re: What Is The Best Gift To Offer? by amebo22: 9:17pm On Apr 30, 2009
Glamourgal:

gold, myrrh n frankinsence
Sai ka ce wani Baby Jesus, lol that was funny
Re: What Is The Best Gift To Offer? by puskin: 9:20pm On Apr 30, 2009
~ 365dayz of great SEX ~
Re: What Is The Best Gift To Offer? by 190: 10:36pm On Apr 30, 2009
sex of course
wot else do they have 2 offer grin grin

(1) (Reply)

How Easy Is It Finding Love After A Heart Break(for A Guy And D Girl) / Mens Names : What He's Really Like: / Am In Dillema

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.