Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State (36300 Views)

Ize-Iyamu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Auchi (Photos) / Willie Obiano Bags Chieftaincy Title In Aguleri (Photos) / Jacob Zuma Bags Chieftaincy Title In Imo, Nigeria (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by Kemperor: 4:52pm On Nov 14, 2017
Ebonyi people are lost
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by Yyeske(m): 4:54pm On Nov 14, 2017
Kemperor:
Ebonyi people are lost
Says who!!!!?
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by laudate: 4:54pm On Nov 14, 2017
Kemperor:
Ebonyi people are lost
What about Enugu people?? cheesy
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 14, 2017
It's not out of order anyway.

After all, he's the president of the whole country.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 14, 2017
bonnylight003:
bagging chieftaincy title in a one room..cos our president is so scared of terrorist..

and can't mingle freestyle or communicate with his citizens.

dullard just surrounded himself with his selected sellout loyalist.

Ogbeni enter ebony town..let your citizens feel you.

no single picture of buhari addressing ebonyians..
just picture with few humans.. same humans in all pictures.

what is jublrn sacred of..

and funny how zombies are hailing a "president visit to a state in his country as achievement." amd they're actually rejoicing..

and someone is telling me that this humans are okay..

evn bush did vist irag agfan..in the heat of war..
Obama too..
another country oh..

but here we've zombies celebrating a president vist in his own country.

what ashame..

even the president did recieve the titie under dss sss nia, airforce,soilders,navy,mopol.police.

all where present except for the citizens of the town whose title have to be a reflection of their approval .

what a stupid president with mumu followers.

See painment. Guy, energised transformer no close to your house?

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by Enugupikin: 5:17pm On Nov 14, 2017
Kingx4sure:
Wisdom is the principal thing. Umahi has proven to be a man of wisdom and principles. Very soon Ebonyi State will be among the top leading states in the country. It pained me when I read where one foolish Nairalander asked if Ebonyi is a state in Nigeria. I felt bad because I hate looking down on people.

Nevertheless, all is well. God has blessed Ebonyi with the best Governor in Nigeria. Ride on the people's Governor. Kudos to Ebonyians. Just a matter of time
Look down on people as how?
Ebonyi is fast rising honestly
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by Kingx4sure: 5:21pm On Nov 14, 2017
Enugupikin:

Look down on people as how?
Ebonyi is fast rising honestly
the guy who asked, if Ebonyi is a state in Nigeria. Looked down on the state and I wasn't happy with his foolish comment. You gat it?
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by dejy8316: 5:23pm On Nov 14, 2017
Buhari be like where's that small boy that said he'll kill me when I come here
Umahi be like oga u mean that clown

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by Enugupikin: 5:25pm On Nov 14, 2017
Kingx4sure:
the guy who asked, if Ebonyi is a state in Nigeria. Looked down on the state and I wasn't happy with his foolish comment. You gat it?
I get your point.. but one asking if a particular state is in Nigeria is not actually looking down on the state.. it could just be he doesn't see news about such State and nothing more

sometimes is better for a state to silence than been on the news for the wrong reasons just like Abia state during operation python dance
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by Fulmigati: 5:28pm On Nov 14, 2017
Notice how it is mostly elderly Igbos showing support for Buhari and Nigeria? The lack of youthful support is telling.
What is going to happen when these elders pass away and the youth of today who mostly support the emergence of Biafra becomes elders and raise their own youths with the actualization of Biafra firmly in mind? Interesting times.

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by Alashi(m): 5:30pm On Nov 14, 2017
EZENDIZUOGU:
very funny
His grammar sa.d it all.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 5:38pm On Nov 14, 2017
Any man who spearheaded the cleansing off of miscreants doubling as Pigs and Idiots deserves to be honored.

He did it!

He is Buhari!

The Ochioha Ndi Igbo 1!

IPOBIANS have bn having a horrible day.

Depression is fast kicking in.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 5:44pm On Nov 14, 2017
Igbos NAVIES AND MARINES COME OUT OOO.

BUHALI DON ALMOST FINISH DEY GO OOO

WIA UNA DEY?

UNDER POTOPOTO WATER?

MAKE UNA COME OUTIOOOOOOOO

JUBRIL TOO GET REST OF MIND HIA!

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by godox2(m): 5:44pm On Nov 14, 2017
bonnylight003:
bagging chieftaincy title in a one room..cos our president is so scared of terrorist..

and funny how zombies are hailing a "president visit to a state in his country as achievement." amd they're actually rejoicing..

Obama too..
another country oh..

what ashame..

even the president did recieve the titie under dss sss nia, airforce,soilders,navy,mopol.police.

all where present except for the citizens of the town whose title have to be a reflection of their approval .

Did I hear you say, a state in his own country?
That one room, is it in Nigeria or sacred biafran land?
Please remember, you said Mr President will die with you if he set his feet in your Land.
For land matter, I no blame una, because it is scarce in south east. Do you know that only DAURA Town covers the entire south east?
Google it and confirm. PLEASE COME BACK HOME, PRODIGAL CHILDREN OF HATE.

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by Truflexunits(m): 5:59pm On Nov 14, 2017
Umahi doing the right thing.... God bless ebonyi and federal republic of Nigeria as a whole..... Nigeria remains indivicble.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by TonyPrinczsmith(m): 6:00pm On Nov 14, 2017
Hypocrites everywhere!!
Honouring a vegetable that so much abhor and resent the Igbos, an extremist who under his watch, many Igbos have been massacred for no just cause!!!
It's a pity our people are so cheap to sell such sacred titles to an insensitive dictator!!

Shame on those fools behind the so-called title!
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by TheKingdom: 6:04pm On Nov 14, 2017
See why they say no to election because these rogues will just rigg themselves in day in day out. Whether its PDP or APC or APGA or Pounded Yam Party, it will be the same sellouts

#NO REFERENDUM NO VOTE
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by martinif: 6:08pm On Nov 14, 2017
Hide an d seek chieftaincy title ceremony, the fear of IPOB is the beginning of south east maneuvering wisdom
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by Lot13(m): 6:49pm On Nov 14, 2017
Kingx4sure:
Wisdom is the principal thing. Umahi has proven to be a man of wisdom and principles. Very soon Ebonyi State will be among the top leading states in the country. It pained me when I read where one foolish Nairalander asked if Ebonyi is a state in Nigeria. I felt bad because I hate looking down on people.

Nevertheless, all is well. God has blessed Ebonyi with the best Governor in Nigeria. Ride on the people's Governor. Kudos to Ebonyians. Just a matter of time
The only wise governor to come out of the SE.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by laudate: 6:54pm On Nov 14, 2017
divicode:
See painment. Guy, energised transformer no close to your house?
What a question! What do you want him to do with the transformer? cheesy

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by laudate: 6:57pm On Nov 14, 2017
Fulmigati:
Notice how it is mostly elderly Igbos showing support for Buhari and Nigeria? The lack of youthful support is telling.
What is going to happen when these elders pass away and the youth of today who mostly support the emergence of Biafra becomes elders and raise their own youths with the actualization of Biafra firmly in mind? Interesting times.
You are just trying to console yourself, because IPOB's threats did not work. sad It was as empty as the interior of the microphone that they used to announce it. As for the elders showing support for Buhari and Nigeria, are they less Igbo than the youths that you are referring to?
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:30pm On Nov 14, 2017
EZENDIZUOGU:
Is this visit only for the state governor,where are the citizens. compared this to Osibanjo official visit to state, the citizens feel him and some times have a hand shake with him,you feel love and connection with government and its citizens unlike what we are witnessing today. All i see is state governor,ministers and security personal. Mr President let your people feel you
,.......I have been going through all the comments here...I that attracted my eyes where the words of a patriot,..a wise man who doesn't see in his own eyes,..May You continue in your wisdom Nnanne madu,......Zombies are just rejoicing because Buhari has scammed them again in the East
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:34pm On Nov 14, 2017
Lot13:
The only wise governor to come out of the SE.
,.....there is no wisdom in what he did,. Buhari knows his 95%...even his Fulani brothers in the North have instructed him on where to stand,...An Hausa man cannot be deceived with eye service and sycophant behaviors just like the Yorubas
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by bizhop01: 8:42pm On Nov 14, 2017
Very soon buhari will be igwe in igbo land
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by naptu2: 9:04pm On Nov 14, 2017
Pictures of the civic reception at Ebonyi Township Stadium.

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by naptu2: 9:05pm On Nov 14, 2017
More
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by Mbediogu(m): 9:12pm On Nov 14, 2017
Yyeske:
Are you in Ebonyi as we speak?

No but being in Igboland and Nigeria makes the question unnecessary at this time in which the world has become a global village. Moreover you know I am too small to speak for igbos, so whatever I say is my own private, personal opinion. Thanks once more for being gentle on media.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by Mbediogu(m): 9:13pm On Nov 14, 2017
Yyeske:
Are you in Ebonyi as we speak?

No but being in Igboland and Nigeria makes the question unnecessary at this time in which the world has become a global village. Moreover you know I am too small to speak for igbos, so whatever I say is my own local, small, humble, private, personal opinion. Thanks once more for being gentle on media unlike many others.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by lereinter(m): 10:04pm On Nov 14, 2017
how will biafrogs sleep today

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by NASTYNASOSO: 10:54pm On Nov 14, 2017
[s][s]
bonnylight003:

Obama too..
another country oh..

what ashame..

[/s]

HMMMMMMMMM.

Please joke na joke and play na play. Whoever told you that ipob members don't know death when the see one! If Kanu, the supreme leader of ipob, can scale the walls in his father's compound to flee for his life, at the sight of dancing snake, now you expect him and his crew of miscreants to confront the chief snake charmer from Daura? Don't you know the Daura President may be carrying hundreds and thousands of fearsome pythons with him on this trip. And you expect those sissies and lovers in ipob to be anywhere within a 500 mile radius of the event?. Are you kidding? Ipob members are shaking in their boots in their hideouts trying to digest their Nsala na Azu Ndu delicacy.

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by Nationalman: 10:57pm On Nov 14, 2017
bonnylight003:

Obama too..
another country oh..

what ashame..

shut up.una say he no fit come .he reach there come even collect title.u still dey talk.if u no take time him go even hammer ur unmu wiyn

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by herich(m): 12:40am On Nov 15, 2017
Yyeske:
We should be asking you since you are this concerned, just imagine the goal post shifting.
The case is no longer about Buhari coming to Biafraland but now how many people are in the stadium.
Toothless bull like IPOB, sense fall on IPOB terrorists soon
You're just everywhere on this thread, like one whose house is on fire.
Na IPOB dey give you this restless day and nightmares.
You've over flogged this issue like a kid(habaa)
One or two comments would make you sound like a man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mubi, Adamawa Bomb Blasts – Update: Over 60 People Now Dead / IPOB Members Protest In Enugu Over "Killing Of Their Members" (Photo, Video) / Garba Shehu: IPOB Has A Huge Stockpile Of Weapons, Bombs Across Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.