Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State (36317 Views)

Ize-Iyamu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Auchi (Photos) / Willie Obiano Bags Chieftaincy Title In Aguleri (Photos) / Jacob Zuma Bags Chieftaincy Title In Imo, Nigeria (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by tolguy(m): 4:28pm On Nov 14, 2017
yarimo:
IPOBIANS right now
kikikikikikii
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by naptu2: 4:28pm On Nov 14, 2017
It's being shown live right now on the Network Service of the NTA.

2 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by Yyeske(m): 4:29pm On Nov 14, 2017
Kulas:
Why are most of my Igbo leaders bunch of hypocrites and selfish direction less organisms?.Did Buhari deserve this chieftancy?, just giving him chieftaincy while for sure,such title did not come from your mind.Just to make fool of yourself.Nonsense
Wailer, He is the president of the federal republic of Nigeria and deserves more, cowardly Nnamdi kanu that was fighting for his pocket was given a chieftaincy title as well

2 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 14, 2017
Enemy of State AKA EOS.

[Qquote author=bonnylight003 post=62370068]bagging chieftaincy title in a one room..cos our president is so scared of terrorist..

and can't mingle freestyle or communicate with his citizens.

dullard just surrounded himself with his selected sellout loyalist.

Ogbeni enter ebony town..let your citizens feel you.

no single picture of buhari addressing ebonyians..
just picture with few humans.. same humans in all pictures.

what is jublrn sacred of..

and funny how zombies are hailing a "president visit to a state in his country as achievement." amd they're actually rejoicing..

and someone is telling me that this humans are okay..

evn bush did vist irag agfan..in the heat of war..
Obama too..
another country oh..

but here we've zombies celebrating a president vist in his own country.

what ashame..

even the president did recieve the titie under dss sss nia, airforce,soilders,navy,mopol.police.

all where present except for the citizens of the town whose title have to be a reflection of their approval .

what a stupid president with mumu followers.[/quote]
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by kense88: 4:30pm On Nov 14, 2017
It will never work. #BuhariMustGoBackToDaura
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by Yyeske(m): 4:30pm On Nov 14, 2017
EmekaBlue:
Kanu was fighting for d igbos marginalization in the country so his title is worthy not giving an enemy Enyioma1(Best friend 1) for what kwanu?! Rubbish elders asslicking
Kanu was fighting for IPOB miscreants because he wanted to be the emperor of his phantom Biafra, he never fought for Igbos.

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by David160(m): 4:31pm On Nov 14, 2017
a certain group was saying something ...i wonder what might be going through there head right now

2 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by Yyeske(m): 4:32pm On Nov 14, 2017
David160:
a certain group was saying something ...i wonder what might be going through there head right now
They are so perplexed as we speak

2 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by naptu2: 4:33pm On Nov 14, 2017
The president is about to deliver his speech at the grand reception in the stadium.

2 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by menace1: 4:33pm On Nov 14, 2017
shoeku okuku bambia must be crying in his grave now,but ipob yoot threaten to kill Buhari now this same ipob yoot ac abandoned cownu nd turn bubu to there supreme leader
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by laudate: 4:35pm On Nov 14, 2017
naptu2:
The president is about to deliver his speech at the grand reception in the stadium.
God bless you. Thanks for the update. Are the masses in the stadium present to hear his speech? Is there a full crowd in the stadium or just a few school kids?
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 4:35pm On Nov 14, 2017
im not even an IPOD member or have ever supported their activities nor belong to any political party before you label me one of them. my concern is the distance between him and people he govern. period. i dont preach tribalism because i work in an office with different tribes, to me together we are the stronger we become, all i ask is that his subject should feel his presence period

Yyeske:
See you, I guess you've not seen people around him while he was busy commissioning things around, go and bring us pictures of him alone or with only politicians and elders.
I'm still waiting for the bloodshed y'all promised us if he sets his foot on Biafraland or do you want him to visit you in your house so that the bloodshed would start from there?
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by Yyeske(m): 4:36pm On Nov 14, 2017
naptu2:
....... and I hope all these IPOB miscreants threatening bloodshed will carry out their threat or forever remain silent.
Anyways, Buratai's boys no dey smile, na shoot at site for those terrorists who try anything silly.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by naptu2: 4:39pm On Nov 14, 2017
laudate:

God bless you. Thanks for the update. Are the masses in the stadium present to hear his speech? Is there a full crowd in the stadium or just a few school kids?

I can't see any school kids, but there are lots of politicians in the VIP section, while regular people (adults) are in the stands on the other side of the stadium (there's a huge crowd in that section)

President Buhari left the VIP section and went to the stage in the middle of the arena to deliver his speech. There are lots of policemen on the floor of the arena.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by Yyeske(m): 4:39pm On Nov 14, 2017
laudate:

We should be asking you since you are this concerned, just imagine the goal post shifting.
The case is no longer about Buhari coming to Biafraland but now how many people are in the stadium.
Toothless bull like IPOB, sense fall on IPOB terrorists soon
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by laudate: 4:39pm On Nov 14, 2017
naptu2:
I can't see any school kids, but there are lots of politicians in the VIP section, while regular people (adults) are in the stands on the other side of the stadium (there's a huge crowd in that section)

President Buhari left the VIP section and went to the stage in the middle of the arena to deliver his speech. There are lots of policemen on the floor of the arena.
Great. Thanks for the update. wink
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by Nizguy(m): 4:40pm On Nov 14, 2017
Igbo title has lost its worth and value if not wen and where have u seen an Igbo man been conferred any title in northern part?

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by Yyeske(m): 4:42pm On Nov 14, 2017
EZENDIZUOGU:
im not even an IPOD member or have ever supported their activities nor belong to any political party before you label me one of them. my concern is the distance between him and people he govern. period. i dont preach tribalism because i work in an office with different tribes, to me together we are the stronger we become, all i ask is that his subject should feel his presence period

Did they tell you they don't know he's in town, I just read he's about to speak at the stadium, you can as well proceed there and tell us what you saw.
I wonder why most of you IPOB sympathizers are washing your hands off IPOB actions today
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by laudate: 4:44pm On Nov 14, 2017
Yyeske:
We should be asking you since you are this concerned, just imagine the goal post shifting.
The case is no longer about Buhari coming to Biafraland but now how many people are in the stadium.
Toothless bull like IPOB, sense fall on IPOB terrorists soon
Guy, what is your problem? Do I look like IPOB to you? And which goal post did I shift? Are you sure you are not confusing me with some one else?? shocked

I asked about the crowd in the stadium for just one reason. If the people were not interested in Buhari, would they come out in large numbers to hear him speak? No! The fact that there is such a large crowd present at the stadium shows that there are far more people interested in listening to Buhari, than those interested in supporting IPOB or their threats. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by naptu2: 4:45pm On Nov 14, 2017
He's talking about unity, the fact that he loves Igbo people and that people should not allow misguided people to lead them astray.

He says it's important for teachers and parents to teach their children about the history of Nigeria.

He's also talking about the infrastructure deficit in the east and what he's doing about it. 2nd Niger Bridge, Federal Medical Centre Ebonyi, Enyimba Industrial Park, roads, etc

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by naptu2: 4:45pm On Nov 14, 2017
He talked about payment of pension to Biafran war veterans.

2 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 4:47pm On Nov 14, 2017
im not surprise you said this, you IPOB sympathizers are washing your hands off IPOB actions toda[color=#990000][/color]
y

Yyeske:
Did they tell you they don't know he's in town, I just read he's about to speak at the stadium, you can as well proceed there and tell us what you saw.
I wonder why most of you IPOB sympathizers are washing your hands off IPOB actions today
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by Yyeske(m): 4:47pm On Nov 14, 2017
laudate:

Guy, what is your problem? Do I look like IPOB to you? And which goal post did I shift? Are you sure you are not confusing me with some one else?? shocked

I asked about the crowd in the stadium for just one reason. If the people were not interested in Buhari, would they come out in large numbers to hear him speak? No! The fact that there is such a large crowd present at the stadium shows that there are far more people interested in listening to Buhari, than those interested in supporting IPOB's threats. undecided
I hear you but that initial question was suspect, typical of IPOB miscreants, sorry if I deemed you a sympathiser if you are not.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by Alashi(m): 4:48pm On Nov 14, 2017
EZENDIZUOGU:
why is he avoiding the crowed, its Mr President scared of anything sir.WE ARE PEACE LOVE PEOPLE, AND VERY ACCOMMODATING. Mr President let your people feel you

You must be a kaduna teacher.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by naptu2: 4:48pm On Nov 14, 2017
He ended his speech, then came back to the microphone to commend the governor for his cooperation with the Federal Government on a fertilizer project.

2 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by laudate: 4:49pm On Nov 14, 2017
Yyeske:
I hear you but that initial question was suspect, typical of IPOB miscreants, sorry if I deemed you a sympathiser if you are not.
Guy, go through all my posts on NL and on this thread, and tell me if you can think any of them is in support of IPOB.

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by Mbediogu(m): 4:49pm On Nov 14, 2017
whateverkay:
Buhari is the supreme leader of all igbos. Nnamdi kanu was just a mere distraction that has been gotten rid of. The reception of buhari by the igbos today shows they love One Nigeria. Shame on Ipob, they have failed again sad

PMB is Nigeria's political leader which includes Igbos and all other groups. He is doing well, but the Igbos are not looking for any supreme God other than CHUKWU OKIKE ABIAMA, the one that saved them during the days of locusts 1967 - 70. If you are sick please see a doctor before it is too late. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by Yyeske(m): 4:50pm On Nov 14, 2017
laudate:

Guy, go through all my posts on NL and on this thread, and tell me if you can think any of them is in support of IPOB.
No problem, peace

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by Alashi(m): 4:51pm On Nov 14, 2017
Mortiple:
We already know the trick ... 2019 election is fast approaching, it's time to visit perceived enemies territories to buy titles.

PUAAAHHHH!!! It won't work this time around.

It did not work the first time. You never voted for him.

2 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 4:51pm On Nov 14, 2017
very funny

Alashi:
You must be a kaduna teacher.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Bags Chieftaincy Tittle In Ebonyi State by Yyeske(m): 4:51pm On Nov 14, 2017
Mbediogu:

PMB is Nigeria's political leader which includes Igbos and all other groups. He is doing well, but the Igbos are not looking for any supreme God other than CHUKWU OKIKE ABIAMA, the one that saved them during the days of locusts 1967 - 70. If you are sick please see a doctor before it is too late. Thanks.
Are you in Ebonyi as we speak?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mama Peace Rice: Eat And Experience Peace In Your Life [pictures] / Sokoto Goes GAGA For Wamakko And The APC (Photos) / Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.