Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,621 members, 7,809,288 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

9 ‘Whistleblowers’ Lay Claim To 5% Of Ikoyi Cash - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 9 ‘Whistleblowers’ Lay Claim To 5% Of Ikoyi Cash (23454 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Lay Claim To Ownership Of Benue Valley, Vow To Mobilise Herdsmen / EFCC Takes Over NIA's Bank Accounts Over N13 Billion Ikoyi Cash Haul / NIA Didn’t Get Ikoyi Cash From CBN — Okorafor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 ‘Whistleblowers’ Lay Claim To 5% Of Ikoyi Cash by Badonasty(m): 5:33pm On Nov 14, 2017

1 Like

Re: 9 ‘Whistleblowers’ Lay Claim To 5% Of Ikoyi Cash by anytexy: 5:33pm On Nov 14, 2017
The money is too much for a whilsle blower . That is the simple truth
Re: 9 ‘Whistleblowers’ Lay Claim To 5% Of Ikoyi Cash by DontForceUnity: 5:33pm On Nov 14, 2017
erico2k2:
This is what is going to happen, The EFCC is going to say they are trying to find out who the true wistle blower is, and that my friends is
END OF STORY

They might kill him and close the case

2 Likes

Re: 9 ‘Whistleblowers’ Lay Claim To 5% Of Ikoyi Cash by tonio2wo: 5:34pm On Nov 14, 2017
Frenchfriez:

Sir/Madam haven't you grown more responsible than this?

Why waste ur time n quote her? She is already a mental case.

3 Likes

Re: 9 ‘Whistleblowers’ Lay Claim To 5% Of Ikoyi Cash by eagleeye2: 5:35pm On Nov 14, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Check them well, they are ipob criminals!
Mpa gi ebea hu

1 Like

Re: 9 ‘Whistleblowers’ Lay Claim To 5% Of Ikoyi Cash by Lordspenzo(m): 5:37pm On Nov 14, 2017
madridguy:
EFCC trying hard to chop inside the money by creating many non existing whistle blowers. Nonsense and corrupt agency.
U sharp wela
My mind exactly
Re: 9 ‘Whistleblowers’ Lay Claim To 5% Of Ikoyi Cash by simeonokah(m): 5:39pm On Nov 14, 2017
FarahAideed:
This is all a plot by dark forces in the govt to stall the payment with a court injunction and lingering court battle

This is exactly what will happened. And they will end up not paying the original person.

3 Likes

Re: 9 ‘Whistleblowers’ Lay Claim To 5% Of Ikoyi Cash by felixomor: 5:39pm On Nov 14, 2017
Efcc trying to create fake whistle blowers so they wont pay

3 Likes

Re: 9 ‘Whistleblowers’ Lay Claim To 5% Of Ikoyi Cash by talk2percy(m): 5:39pm On Nov 14, 2017
Me, blow whistle on anyone, I dey craze, I be referee FIFA employ me?

3 Likes

Re: 9 ‘Whistleblowers’ Lay Claim To 5% Of Ikoyi Cash by jacyhelen(f): 5:42pm On Nov 14, 2017
dre11:

https://www.thecable.ng/drama-nine-whistleblowers-lay-claim-five-percent-ikoyi-cash

if u still believe in Nigeria, then one day u will also believe we will have light and good roads.

1 Like

Re: 9 ‘Whistleblowers’ Lay Claim To 5% Of Ikoyi Cash by Crossguy: 5:44pm On Nov 14, 2017
If a slap you now, So if this government tell you anything you go belief. .
NgeneUkwenu:

1 Like

Re: 9 ‘Whistleblowers’ Lay Claim To 5% Of Ikoyi Cash by sanpipita(m): 5:44pm On Nov 14, 2017
dexentity:
Greediness is setting in. Or could this be Government trying to discredit the purported mentally unstable guy, i don't trust Nigerian Government.

I'm shocked, this govt is despicable, its a shame this is how we reward honesty in this country

3 Likes

Re: 9 ‘Whistleblowers’ Lay Claim To 5% Of Ikoyi Cash by GOFRONT(m): 5:46pm On Nov 14, 2017
I think am gonna blow whistle on the staffs of this Zenithbank branch here.......Imagine i entered their Restroom only for me to see 2 used condoms inside them wash hand basin........

So fvck the happun inside bank too??

I still dey wonder
Re: 9 ‘Whistleblowers’ Lay Claim To 5% Of Ikoyi Cash by correctguy101(m): 5:53pm On Nov 14, 2017
TANTUMERGO007:
Way baba for arrange men to rob the house instead of blowing whistle grin

Believe buhari at your own peril

THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT HAS BURSTED THE POOR GUY HAZA grin

The policy itself is faulty, encouraging betrayal and the likes and still expecting a good citizenry and the likes... SMH

Now they've refused to pay up showing how untrustworthy and criminal minded they all are (I can bet the owner of the money has laid claim and maybe has refused to share his ill gotten wealth with a snitch).

The good Lawd knows daddy go fall the whole building down while robbing such a theif. When my asawana crew still full warfi gringrin

APC government no dey encouraging abeg.... angry

2 Likes

Re: 9 ‘Whistleblowers’ Lay Claim To 5% Of Ikoyi Cash by erico2k2(m): 5:59pm On Nov 14, 2017
DontForceUnity:

They might kill him and close the case
if that happens, he has a lawyer so his next of kin can also lay claims, that wont help matters grin grin
Re: 9 ‘Whistleblowers’ Lay Claim To 5% Of Ikoyi Cash by AskProf: 6:08pm On Nov 14, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Really?

1 Like

Re: 9 ‘Whistleblowers’ Lay Claim To 5% Of Ikoyi Cash by Ekolizzy(f): 6:09pm On Nov 14, 2017
Nigeria my country

1 Like

Re: 9 ‘Whistleblowers’ Lay Claim To 5% Of Ikoyi Cash by xangerar: 6:09pm On Nov 14, 2017
This is nonsense. What is difficult in doing what is honourable in paying the poor fellow without the dramas associated with this government.

How can EFCC not know at whose prompting they acted?

For one week now they have been telling us how they have been schooling him on how to spend millions without running mad. How come they have nine students now?

8 Likes

Re: 9 ‘Whistleblowers’ Lay Claim To 5% Of Ikoyi Cash by FarahAideed: 6:12pm On Nov 14, 2017
Paperwhite:
Evil and very greedy people in this government.The stage is set to deny the original whistle blower his entitlement or even kill him. angry

The stage is very set

1 Like

Re: 9 ‘Whistleblowers’ Lay Claim To 5% Of Ikoyi Cash by AskProf: 6:12pm On Nov 14, 2017
xangerar:
This is nonsense. What is difficult in doing what is honourable in paying the poor fellow without the dramas associated with this government.

For one week now they have been telling us how they have been schooling him on how to spend millions without running mad. How come they have nine students now?

This is your country.

1 Like

Re: 9 ‘Whistleblowers’ Lay Claim To 5% Of Ikoyi Cash by FarahAideed: 6:13pm On Nov 14, 2017
xangerar:

Hahahahah
Re: 9 ‘Whistleblowers’ Lay Claim To 5% Of Ikoyi Cash by FarahAideed: 6:19pm On Nov 14, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

1 Like

Re: 9 ‘Whistleblowers’ Lay Claim To 5% Of Ikoyi Cash by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 14, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Bob is risky

1 Like

Re: 9 ‘Whistleblowers’ Lay Claim To 5% Of Ikoyi Cash by otokx(m): 6:22pm On Nov 14, 2017
So they really thought they will get a kobo of that money?

1 Like

Re: 9 ‘Whistleblowers’ Lay Claim To 5% Of Ikoyi Cash by HoluwarTohbar(f): 6:23pm On Nov 14, 2017
madridguy:
EFCC trying hard to chop inside the money by creating many non existing whistle blowers. Nonsense and corrupt agency.
Madam Ngeneukwenu knows this too but will rather play to the gallery.

Efcc is not in this conspiracy alone, the whole presidency will never pass up another opportunity to corruptly enrich themselves.
Re: 9 ‘Whistleblowers’ Lay Claim To 5% Of Ikoyi Cash by BruncleZuma: 6:25pm On Nov 14, 2017
Federal government!!!!

1 Like

Re: 9 ‘Whistleblowers’ Lay Claim To 5% Of Ikoyi Cash by Smartademu(m): 6:26pm On Nov 14, 2017
Handwork of EFCC officials. Dey wan kolobi dat money be dat.

1 Like

Re: 9 ‘Whistleblowers’ Lay Claim To 5% Of Ikoyi Cash by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 14, 2017
OP make that 10 angry grin
But on a serious note, can y'all see that corruption is not only at the top? It is inside of Nigerians.
At least 8 of those people are falsely claiming that money and they'll be the same ones to curse Buhari, or diezani tomorrow. They know how to blame politicians but fail to look inward. Give any average Nigerian, the position to lead and they'll abuse it
Until we change this mentality, nothing will change

1 Like

Re: 9 ‘Whistleblowers’ Lay Claim To 5% Of Ikoyi Cash by AreaFada2: 6:27pm On Nov 14, 2017
The real whistle blowers should forget about the money and run for their dear lives.

Because at this rate, if corrupt security services officials do not eliminate them, the real looters of the money will.

2 Likes

Re: 9 ‘Whistleblowers’ Lay Claim To 5% Of Ikoyi Cash by dexentity: 6:28pm On Nov 14, 2017
sanpipita:

I'm shocked, this govt is despicable, its a shame we this is how we reward honesty in this country

Well, Naija is a country of endless possibilities where anything can happen.

1 Like

Re: 9 ‘Whistleblowers’ Lay Claim To 5% Of Ikoyi Cash by HoluwarTohbar(f): 6:29pm On Nov 14, 2017
FarahAideed:
This is all a plot by dark forces in the govt to stall the payment with a court injunction and lingering court battle
And remember Lootimi Amaechi was fingered as the owner. Could this be a ploy not to depreciate the value of the money?

BTW, when Magu and Adeosun spoke concerning the money recently, why didn't they speak concerning this confusion?

Is it that they never intended to pay but because the mad blower made some noise, both Magu and Kemi admitted they would pay but as an afterthought came up with this now?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19: FG Loses N20 Billion In 7 Days As Banks Stop Operations In Ports / Labaran Maku Loses Nassarawa Primaries / JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.