Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,763 members, 7,831,450 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

I Am Pregnant But I Don't Know Who The Real Father Is! Pls Help? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Pregnant But I Don't Know Who The Real Father Is! Pls Help? (2786 Views)

I Am Pregnant But I Dont Think Its For My Husband (pic/video) / My girlfriend is pregnant but her head is big PHOTOS / 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Pregnant But I Don't Know Who The Real Father Is! Pls Help? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 28, 2018
I am 23 and pregnant. I am in a relationship with a guy I love.

But a while ago, I dated another guy and now I am pregnant.

The problem is I don't know who exactly the father of my baby is.
Please what should I do to know who the real father is?

http://punchng.com/family-corner-22/
Re: I Am Pregnant But I Don't Know Who The Real Father Is! Pls Help? by Rigel95(m): 5:45pm On Mar 28, 2018
Babe,I think you already know who owns the pregnancy. But it seems your current boyfriend has more mula. I wouldn't blame you for seeking a better life for yourself and the unborn kid.

But first.

Find out that if sperm donor is not related to a powerful medicine man, else; no amount of hausa perfume would be able to cure the fish stench coming from your kpekus- like that popular blogger own...

1 Like

Re: I Am Pregnant But I Don't Know Who The Real Father Is! Pls Help? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 28, 2018
When we say ladies have the brain of a fish,, some ladies will be angry at us..

Can you just see the question a supposed adult is asking?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Pregnant But I Don't Know Who The Real Father Is! Pls Help? by 912(m): 5:52pm On Mar 28, 2018
When you were spreading your legs for d!cks up and down did you call us to give you advice.

1 Like

Re: I Am Pregnant But I Don't Know Who The Real Father Is! Pls Help? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 28, 2018
I tire for your question. When you were not raped by the two of them at the same time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Pregnant But I Don't Know Who The Real Father Is! Pls Help? by medexico(m): 6:10pm On Mar 28, 2018
You love your guy and you slept with another guy?
I am tired of girls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Pregnant But I Don't Know Who The Real Father Is! Pls Help? by medexico(m): 6:12pm On Mar 28, 2018
how old is the pregnancy?
You are an adult, you should know roughly the time you slept with each of them.
Re: I Am Pregnant But I Don't Know Who The Real Father Is! Pls Help? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 28, 2018
When plenty people shiit inside a public toilet, some shiit will be brown, some yellow, some clay, some black. Even if you have d list of names of all the shiitters, you can't still recognize the shiit by their names and colour. The best option is to flush all d shiit and use hypo to wash the toilet then open it for use again, so that many people will still come and shiit and you will flush it again. Public toilet is cool business o, very lucrative so far the shiiters are paying well.

7 Likes

Re: I Am Pregnant But I Don't Know Who The Real Father Is! Pls Help? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 28, 2018
DrinkLimca:

1 Share

Re: I Am Pregnant But I Don't Know Who The Real Father Is! Pls Help? by thanki410(m): 6:23pm On Mar 28, 2018
We should help you do what? Use spiritual eyes to know the real father ...?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Pregnant But I Don't Know Who The Real Father Is! Pls Help? by justiniyke29: 6:58pm On Mar 28, 2018
dis has to be d most stupid question o, which of dem fvck u raw?

1 Like

Re: I Am Pregnant But I Don't Know Who The Real Father Is! Pls Help? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 28, 2018
justiniyke29:
I tire o!
Re: I Am Pregnant But I Don't Know Who The Real Father Is! Pls Help? by IamAirforce1: 7:44pm On Mar 28, 2018
Dis one na public toilet cheesy
Re: I Am Pregnant But I Don't Know Who The Real Father Is! Pls Help? by roarik(f): 7:49pm On Mar 28, 2018
SMH...crazy world undecided
Re: I Am Pregnant But I Don't Know Who The Real Father Is! Pls Help? by marvin906(m): 8:00pm On Mar 28, 2018
lord give naija girl's sense.
Re: I Am Pregnant But I Don't Know Who The Real Father Is! Pls Help? by Jabioro: 8:09pm On Mar 28, 2018
Just use dice anyone that has 6/6 is the real owner..stewpid!
Re: I Am Pregnant But I Don't Know Who The Real Father Is! Pls Help? by deolurexy1(m): 8:13pm On Mar 28, 2018
Use the oldest trick in the book, pin the one that is most committed to idea of having a child

1 Like

Re: I Am Pregnant But I Don't Know Who The Real Father Is! Pls Help? by habsydiamond(m): 8:25pm On Mar 28, 2018
Ask Google....u can hardly not get solutions to Ur problem there...

1 Like

Re: I Am Pregnant But I Don't Know Who The Real Father Is! Pls Help? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 28, 2018
undecided undecided
Re: I Am Pregnant But I Don't Know Who The Real Father Is! Pls Help? by Ahmed0336(m): 8:31pm On Mar 28, 2018
Just look for the richest among them and claim the baby is his grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Pregnant But I Don't Know Who The Real Father Is! Pls Help? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 28, 2018
Ahmed0336:
Bad guy(laugh)
Re: I Am Pregnant But I Don't Know Who The Real Father Is! Pls Help? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 28, 2018
So dis forum looks like a Hospital where DNA tests is carried out?

1 Like

Re: I Am Pregnant But I Don't Know Who The Real Father Is! Pls Help? by revontuli(f): 9:57pm On Mar 28, 2018
Ahmed0336:

LMAO wicked guy
Re: I Am Pregnant But I Don't Know Who The Real Father Is! Pls Help? by nairaman66(m): 10:33pm On Mar 28, 2018
Please open your legs wide for google to do a search! He can tell who the real father is..

2 Likes

Re: I Am Pregnant But I Don't Know Who The Real Father Is! Pls Help? by bobbygkmc(m): 10:33pm On Mar 28, 2018
When you were openeing the gate for trucks, lorries, danfo, bajaj and even bicycle to enter, you didn't seek for our help. Now pregnancy is involved amd you are looking for help to identify someone. If you don't get lost

1 Like

Re: I Am Pregnant But I Don't Know Who The Real Father Is! Pls Help? by courna(m): 11:34pm On Mar 28, 2018
woo....
Re: I Am Pregnant But I Don't Know Who The Real Father Is! Pls Help? by emitheo(m): 11:38pm On Mar 28, 2018
Get sense you no go gree get sense..
Even though say sense na free...you still no get am
Re: I Am Pregnant But I Don't Know Who The Real Father Is! Pls Help? by BossLaifay(f): 11:41pm On Mar 28, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
When plenty people shiit inside a public toilet, some shiit will be brown, some yellow, some clay, some black. Even if you have d list of names of all the shiitters, you can't still recognize the shiit by their names and colour. The best option is to flush all d shiit and use hypo to wash the toilet then open it for use again, so that many people will still come and shiit and you will flush it again. Public toilet is cool business o, very lucrative so far the shiiters are paying well.
My chest.... Hahahahaha
Re: I Am Pregnant But I Don't Know Who The Real Father Is! Pls Help? by BossLaifay(f): 11:42pm On Mar 28, 2018
justiniyke29:
All of them na. Lol.

1 Like

Re: I Am Pregnant But I Don't Know Who The Real Father Is! Pls Help? by Mofe72: 2:19am On Mar 29, 2018
DrinkLimca:

If a man asked a stupid question, and people insulted men in general, you definitely wouldn’t take it.

That limca is obviously dulling your senses

1 Like

Re: I Am Pregnant But I Don't Know Who The Real Father Is! Pls Help? by Nobody: 7:10am On Mar 29, 2018
bobbygkmc:
When you were openeing the gate for trucks, lorries, danfo, bajaj and even bicycle to enter, you didn't seek for our help. Now pregnancy is involved amd you are looking for help to identify someone. If you don't get lost
Chai,this is wicked LMAO.
Re: I Am Pregnant But I Don't Know Who The Real Father Is! Pls Help? by Nobody: 7:12am On Mar 29, 2018
nairaman66:
Please open your legs wide for google to do a search! He can tell who the real father is..
Hahaha,google had suffered.diaris god o!

(1) (2) (Reply)

This lady's huge boobs are causing a stir online (Photos) / Throwback Pics Of Me And My Babe..... I Am Grateful God / Princess Shyngle, Fires Back At Fans Who Show Concern About Her Tiny Waist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.