Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

10 Ways To Quickly Make Front Page On Nairaland - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ways To Quickly Make Front Page On Nairaland (2222 Views)

Why Do Red Pill Post Never Make Front Page In Nairaland? / 10 Ways To Keep A Boring Relationship Alive / 10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Ways To Quickly Make Front Page On Nairaland by pocohantas(f): 3:49pm On Nov 15, 2017
generalbush:

Nop, I prefer your shoulder... Hope it isn't hard?

That's BTW. You need to change your orientation and stop all these your gender wars!
Yea, when you quote me to call it a gender war when it's in favour of guys...I will take you serious. Till then...bye.
Re: 10 Ways To Quickly Make Front Page On Nairaland by generalbush(m): 3:50pm On Nov 15, 2017
pocohantas:

Yea, when you quote me to call it a gender war when it's in favour of guys...I will take you serious. Till then...bye.

I will still do same... No biggie!!

No byes because you will still be found wanting!!
Re: 10 Ways To Quickly Make Front Page On Nairaland by pocohantas(f): 3:54pm On Nov 15, 2017
generalbush:

I will still do same... No biggie!!

No byes because you will still be found wanting!!

You would never do that grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Ways To Quickly Make Front Page On Nairaland by generalbush(m): 3:59pm On Nov 15, 2017
[s]
pocohantas:

You would never do that grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
[/s]

Lol... I just paid back... cheesy

Wow... Its really fun canceling posts...

Hehehe... BTW, I will still see you attacking guys to win our votes...
Re: 10 Ways To Quickly Make Front Page On Nairaland by pocohantas(f): 4:00pm On Nov 15, 2017
generalbush:
[s][/s]

Lol... I just paid back... cheesy

Wow... Its really fun canceling posts...

Hehehe... BTW, I will still see you attacking guys to win our votes...

Nah, I need to see you all call me out when I support guys. Then I will know you are not an hypocrite. That didn't move me, you did it late actually, I did it first intentionally kiss
Re: 10 Ways To Quickly Make Front Page On Nairaland by generalbush(m): 4:06pm On Nov 15, 2017
pocohantas:

Nah, I need to see you all call me out when I support guys. Then I will know you are not an hypocrite. That didn't move me, you did it late actually, I did it first intentionally kiss

My lamblasting with be longer than a Terajah textbook (Ask Engineering students). Lol.

I will call you out, send you back,call you out again. Hehehe hehehe...
Re: 10 Ways To Quickly Make Front Page On Nairaland by pocohantas(f): 4:51pm On Nov 15, 2017
generalbush:

My lambasting with be longer than a Terajah textbook (Ask Engineering students). Lol.

I will call you out, send you back,call you out again. Hehehe hehehe...

Don't deceive yourself dear, you won't, except now you're trying to prove a point. I'm sure you know all the guys that are very pro-male on NL, I don't see you quoting them. No guy has ever countered me for lambasting females, the greater thing is...no female does either. Though we all are guilty, but the hypocrisy is worse on guys here. You have nothing to prove to me...I know how it works here, go 'lambast' your fellow males creating threads upandan.
Re: 10 Ways To Quickly Make Front Page On Nairaland by generalbush(m): 5:16pm On Nov 15, 2017
pocohantas:

Don't deceive yourself dear, you won't, except now you're trying to prove a point. I'm sure you know all the guys that are very pro-male on NL, I don't see you quoting them. No guy has ever countered me for lambasting females, the greater thing is...no female does either. Though we all are guilty, but the hypocrisy is worse on guys here. You have nothing to prove to me...I know how it works here, go 'lambast' your fellow males creating threads upandan.

Chai... This girl you be character... Choi!

Lol... Ekuse sha... My fingers are burning already. Carry go, you have my Authority.

Meanwhile, something is telling me that if I strike this your post, e go pain you well...

Lol... I won't sha.. You be my poco baby.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Will Be Live At The Nairaland Beach Party On Jan 6 / God Know why He Gave Me Red Lips,oya Rate The Lips / So I Inadvertently Taught My Sis A Valuable Lesson Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.