Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,314 members, 7,819,069 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Awkward Ideology Of Nigerian Ladies Towards Feminism That Ruins Relationship - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Awkward Ideology Of Nigerian Ladies Towards Feminism That Ruins Relationship (12130 Views)

Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Ruins Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) / Your Ex -lover Should Never Be Your Friend After Break Up, It Ruins Relationship / Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awkward Ideology Of Nigerian Ladies Towards Feminism That Ruins Relationship by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 15, 2017
wristbangle:

The ideology of some African women towards feminism is nauseating and disgusting.

In the western world, the women tend to be independent yet submissive to the final decision of the husband after they must have deliberated on issues which covers financial, moral and other aspect of marriage. Husbands respect wives and vice versa albeit the women performing their duties as a mother to the children and wife to the husband.

African ladies mentality towards is seriously flawed and awkward. You want to control your husband, expect him to provide the necessary regiments and still want him to perform domestic duties.

Very conflicting view I must say. You peeps don't even know what feminists is all about.

This is very true

3 Likes

Re: Awkward Ideology Of Nigerian Ladies Towards Feminism That Ruins Relationship by Blackhawk01: 7:14pm On Nov 15, 2017
DeadRat:

Just Admit It... You Are A Diplomatic Feminist...

BTW

Blackhawk! Did You See Me In Your Dream With Cutlass?

Ehn? Diplomatic feminist kor, autocratic feminist nii.

Nah, I don't want to Lord over my man. No way is that even happening! I don't plan on getting married to a sissy. angry

But, taking me for granted? Shooting orders upandan like one military head? That isn't happening. Respect is earned, you don't force it.

Hahahaha grin. Na with turning stick, olodo. undecided

1 Like

Re: Awkward Ideology Of Nigerian Ladies Towards Feminism That Ruins Relationship by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 15, 2017
Blackfyre:

See you, na you be their redeemer wey want bring back lost soul? Are you their creator? Abi na God give you the job do?

Bros, it says all man for himself and God for us all.

You funny sha, person wey lost under the watch of her/his parents na him you from God knows where want redeem? How you take sure say no be so them raise them.up from cradle wey you want take ordinary article change their man?

Bros, stop giving undue relevance to ladies who constitute a minor percentage of a larger pool of women. But if you insist on towing this path and not tending to your own kwanta, I wish you good luck...

Chineke ! Bros, na who offend you !

This is so so so so so something
Re: Awkward Ideology Of Nigerian Ladies Towards Feminism That Ruins Relationship by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 15, 2017
henrylowe:
[s]Pussy guy, and you had to type all this bullshit just to air your grievance? Your head no correct I swear cheesy[/s]
Yeah, I'm a pussy guy. I can see how much your dick has added to your value and magnified your account balance. Mumu.

3 Likes

Re: Awkward Ideology Of Nigerian Ladies Towards Feminism That Ruins Relationship by tosyne2much(m): 7:17pm On Nov 15, 2017
Blackfyre:

Pour cold water on those nerves of yours make your body come down.

Person need tell una truth, how many threads you wey dey talk say I.carry matter for head don create on top this feminism matter? No vex oh, I sure say you never get mulah to.put woman for house yet you dey open thread here and there over woman matter?

Bros leave trash for lawma....
This is not the first time we are seeing people who are struggling for their daily meal but will come to Nairaland to claim that they are financially buoyant to take financial responsibility of others cheesy

Continue oooo

1 Like

Re: Awkward Ideology Of Nigerian Ladies Towards Feminism That Ruins Relationship by pocohantas(f): 7:21pm On Nov 15, 2017
DeadRat:
Should Laundry Be An Issue? Washin Machines Are Affordable These Days...

It shouldn't o. Laundry, cooking, house chores generally... those things are nothing to me. That doesn't mean I will love to kill myself doing them. All hands should be on deck, make one person no die of stress ahbeg.

1 Like

Re: Awkward Ideology Of Nigerian Ladies Towards Feminism That Ruins Relationship by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 15, 2017
tosyne2much:
This is not the first time we are seeing people who are struggling for their daily meal but will come to Nairaland to claim that they are financially buoyant to take financial responsibility of others cheesy

bad guy u no well
Re: Awkward Ideology Of Nigerian Ladies Towards Feminism That Ruins Relationship by tosyne2much(m): 7:24pm On Nov 15, 2017
KreativGenius:

bad guy u no well
[i] At least we have someone here who claimed he has 18 million in his account cheesy

1 Like

Re: Awkward Ideology Of Nigerian Ladies Towards Feminism That Ruins Relationship by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 15, 2017
quote author=tosyne2much post=62411419] [i] At least we have someone here who claimed he has 18 million in his account cheesy [/quote]

Talk is cheap. Okay lemme talk my own

I have 30 billion in my account
Re: Awkward Ideology Of Nigerian Ladies Towards Feminism That Ruins Relationship by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 15, 2017
KreativGenius:

I had to read this post again. Na wa o. So much anger in this comment. Bros, cool down nau. Na wetin happen ? Who offend you like this ? Chai ! So much emotion in it

Men being foolish over women gets me emotional, I have been there and I know for a fact it aint worth it.

All this energy directed at this whole thing, thread upon thread, it's irritating. Once you realize what you are as a man, you won't take this things this serious.

Anyway, we were all fools once before we became wise.
Re: Awkward Ideology Of Nigerian Ladies Towards Feminism That Ruins Relationship by ibkayee(f): 7:26pm On Nov 15, 2017
E say 'Jointly written' grin grin
Re: Awkward Ideology Of Nigerian Ladies Towards Feminism That Ruins Relationship by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 15, 2017
Blackfyre:

Men being foolish over women gets me emotional, I have been there and I know for a fact it aint worth it.

All this energy directed at this whole thing, thread upon thread, it's irritating. Once you realize what you are as a man, you won't take this things this serious.

Anyway, we were all fools once before we became wise.

You've spoken well bro

You know what I mean, man to man. Let it go. Let's not discuss it publicly. You code abi? It is well.. Take am easy

I took time to read through your comments at least three times. Please let it go. Forget it, let bygones be bygones abeg. I'm a man,i'm sure you know what i mean..Biko.. Ndo o !

No vex. Take it easy abeg
Re: Awkward Ideology Of Nigerian Ladies Towards Feminism That Ruins Relationship by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:28pm On Nov 15, 2017
DeadRat:
they Say I De Carry Woman Matter For Head but Here Is A Guy Who Has Sewed agbada with It
Your mumu don excess
Re: Awkward Ideology Of Nigerian Ladies Towards Feminism That Ruins Relationship by Humanistme: 7:29pm On Nov 15, 2017
leave them alone go marry the submissive ones na.the ones that belong to the kitchen and other room. e. g sexybbstar

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awkward Ideology Of Nigerian Ladies Towards Feminism That Ruins Relationship by concupiscent: 7:29pm On Nov 15, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Wow! So where have you been all your life? Sambisa? shocked

About seeing what the future holds? I gat my glasses on, lemme see clearly. tongue

"lol. Lagos is closer to sambisa than I am. Being living at the bottom of the map"

-concupiscent
Re: Awkward Ideology Of Nigerian Ladies Towards Feminism That Ruins Relationship by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:31pm On Nov 15, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
Yeah, I'm a pussy guy. I can see how much your dick has added to your value and magnified your account balance. Mumu.
For someone you don't even know for real? you're indeed a pussy ass nigga
Re: Awkward Ideology Of Nigerian Ladies Towards Feminism That Ruins Relationship by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 15, 2017
Humanistme:
leave them alone go marry the submissive ones na.the ones that belong to the kitchen and other room. e. g sexybbstar

i disagree why bulying sexxybbstar ? so unfair, she has a right to her beliefs
Re: Awkward Ideology Of Nigerian Ladies Towards Feminism That Ruins Relationship by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 15, 2017
pocohantas:

It shouldn't o. Laundry, cooking, house chores generally... those things are nothing to me. That doesn't mean I will love to kill myself doing them. All hands should be on deck, make one person no die of stress ahbeg.
i See It As Slavery When She Does All That alone... I Got One Fantasy; when I Get Married I Would Like To Join My woman In The Kitchen In Preparing Dinner, even Though I Aint a Good Cook but At Least help Slice Veggies and Tomates, Steal One Or Two Meats From Her pot And We Laugh And Fight For It... Some Think It Only Happens In movies
Re: Awkward Ideology Of Nigerian Ladies Towards Feminism That Ruins Relationship by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 15, 2017
tosyne2much:

Continue oooo

That is just petty, where did I claim so? undecided

Even I too don't have the mulah to put a woman in a house yet but you don it see me going around opening threads on feminism and the likes.
Re: Awkward Ideology Of Nigerian Ladies Towards Feminism That Ruins Relationship by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 15, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Ehn? Diplomatic feminist kor, autocratic feminist nii.

Nah, I don't want to Lord over my man. No way is that even happening! I don't plan on getting married to a sissy. angry

But, taking me for granted? Shooting orders upandan like one military head? That isn't happening. Respect is earned, you don't force it.

Hahahaha grin. Na with turning stick, olodo. undecided
I Hope You Are Not The Type That Can Beat up A Man
Re: Awkward Ideology Of Nigerian Ladies Towards Feminism That Ruins Relationship by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 15, 2017
KreativGenius:

You've spoken well bro

You know what I mean, man to man. Let it go. Let's not discuss it publicly. You code abi? It is well.. Take am easy

I took time to read through your comments at least three times. Please let it go. Forget it, let bygones be bygones abeg. I'm a man,i'm sure you know what i mean..Biko.. Ndo o !

No vex. Take it easy abeg

I have no idea what you mean undecided
Re: Awkward Ideology Of Nigerian Ladies Towards Feminism That Ruins Relationship by Humanistme: 7:41pm On Nov 15, 2017
KreativGenius:

i disagree why bulying sexxybbstar ? so unfair, she has a right to her beliefs

I'm not bullying her. I'm actually praising her cheesy . she is not among the misguided feminists na grin
Re: Awkward Ideology Of Nigerian Ladies Towards Feminism That Ruins Relationship by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 15, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
Your mumu don excess
Mister Man... Dont quote Me Again so That Hell Will Not Welcome You This Night...
Re: Awkward Ideology Of Nigerian Ladies Towards Feminism That Ruins Relationship by Blackhawk01: 7:42pm On Nov 15, 2017
concupiscent:

"lol. Lagos is closer to sambisa than I am. Being living at the bottom of the map"

-concupiscent

Kikikikiki cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Nigeria map, Africa map, World map, which of these maps? I need to know where to kick start my gulder ultimate search biko... embarassed
Re: Awkward Ideology Of Nigerian Ladies Towards Feminism That Ruins Relationship by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 15, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
[s]For someone you don't even know for real? you're indeed a pussy ass nigga[/s]
Make sure you cure your meningitis before quoting me next time.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Awkward Ideology Of Nigerian Ladies Towards Feminism That Ruins Relationship by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 15, 2017
Blackfyre:

I have no idea what you mean undecided

Cause there's so much heat in your comments, like a feminist broke d hell outta ya heart grin

1 Like

Re: Awkward Ideology Of Nigerian Ladies Towards Feminism That Ruins Relationship by Blackhawk01: 7:43pm On Nov 15, 2017
DeadRat:
I Hope You Are Not The Type That Can Beat up A Man

Finding out wouldn't be bad... wink
Re: Awkward Ideology Of Nigerian Ladies Towards Feminism That Ruins Relationship by Blackhawk01: 7:45pm On Nov 15, 2017
ibkayee:
E say 'Jointly written' grin grin

Hahahaha grin grin cheesy grin cheesy

That line off me!

2 Likes

Re: Awkward Ideology Of Nigerian Ladies Towards Feminism That Ruins Relationship by ibkayee(f): 7:46pm On Nov 15, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Hahahaha grin grin cheesy grin cheesy

That line off me!
grin grin
Re: Awkward Ideology Of Nigerian Ladies Towards Feminism That Ruins Relationship by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 15, 2017
KreativGenius:

Cause there's so much heat in your comments, like a feminist broke d hell outta ya heart grin

Even God himself will laugh at the folly in this statement and I assure you, that is not blasphemy. wink
Re: Awkward Ideology Of Nigerian Ladies Towards Feminism That Ruins Relationship by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 15, 2017
pocohantas:

So, once a man is dependent on his wife for almost everything. She automatically has more right? Nobody will come to shout how women abuse power? We're learning o...
its not about right. Feminism in this part of the world has never been about right.. don't get it twisted. Its about humans here. Understanding human behavior is key in surviving. Your behavior most times is a reflection of the kind of environment you have found yourself. I know many ladies dont like to hear the truth, I rapport with them every otherday. It is impossible to live at the mercy of a human and think you can make judgments just as much as he/she can. Its not about gender now. feminism in the western world is more of workplace equality- this is very possible because there are labor laws that an be amended to suit this cause. They conquered the marriage aspect a long time ago with the law of one man, one wife and divorce cases favoring the women- How were they able to do this- the women made sure they were independent enough and rose to the point of being law makers and making laws. Feminism in Africa is more maritail/relationship concerned- it will never work because you are dependent. it is more blessed to be the giver than to be the receiver, the borrower is slave to the lender! Until African women start taking full responsibility for themselves, rising to having as much position in the law making institutions, NOT making marriage a priority or seeing marriage as an escape from a particular problem , feminism in African will be a dead cause of arrival!

1 Like

Re: Awkward Ideology Of Nigerian Ladies Towards Feminism That Ruins Relationship by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 15, 2017
Blackfyre:

Even God himself will laugh at the folly in this statement and I assure you, that is not blasphemy. wink

It is well,just that there's so much emotions that trails your comments. We all need to chill,everyone has a right to their own values, perhaps with time people will learn and make changes, many of the ideas i had 12 years ago are now outdated, i don't use them anymore. So perhaps beliefs are a function of " the phase " people are in and what they're exposed to. So let's let time reveal like you said ealier.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Watch first S£x in BBNaija house between yousef & Nini / 5 Perfect Songs For Your Valentine Playlist / A FRIEND Introduced Me To This Naughty Thing [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.