Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,227 members, 7,839,203 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" (32436 Views)

My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging / I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It / Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" by mikool007(m): 9:42pm On Nov 16, 2017
Ko
Re: This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" by SAMAYODELE(m): 9:42pm On Nov 16, 2017
Lol

Dear nairalanders please which app van l use to write on pictures Very urgent please
Re: This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 16, 2017
FOOL
Re: This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" by mikool007(m): 9:43pm On Nov 16, 2017
SAMAYODELE:
Lol

Dear nairalanders please which app van l use to write on pictures Very urgent please
snapchat
Re: This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 16, 2017
meanwhile i walk around as a peaceful tout since work no dey
Re: This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" by taurusdude0(m): 9:49pm On Nov 16, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Meanwhile if I compliment my love Safiaa she burns me

Maybe safiaa doesn't deserve you poor froggy. grin go look for ur mate undecided
Re: This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 16, 2017
I'm only concerned about those fighting for safia.

Who is safia?
Re: This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" by SAMAYODELE(m): 9:51pm On Nov 16, 2017
mikool007:
snapchat
Thanks bro but will Snapchat give me something like this?

Re: This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 16, 2017
taurusdude0:

Maybe safiaa doesn't deserve you poor froggy. grin go look for ur mate undecided

Re: This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" by mikool007(m): 9:58pm On Nov 16, 2017
SAMAYODELE:

Thanks bro
but will Snapchat give me something like this?
no
Re: This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" by oladoja1(m): 10:16pm On Nov 16, 2017
she does not know that their is a different BTW lout and tout
Re: This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" by mrMeen(m): 10:34pm On Nov 16, 2017
wasted generation meanwhile some people are fighting for safiaa and her butthole safiaabutthole you na Weldon sir and ma'am continue.
Re: This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 16, 2017
why is everyone talking about you Safiaa... undecided I guess you must be damn beautiful!
Re: This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" by dodelight(m): 10:51pm On Nov 16, 2017
optional1:

even small small boys who doesn't know how to wear condom...
Hmmm... How did you know this? By reading, seeing movies, or by experience?!!
Re: This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" by Nebuzaradan: 11:06pm On Nov 16, 2017
optional1:

even small small boys who doesn't know how to wear condom will also be calling their mother's mate all that names...

Their voice is alwayz deep cos of too much oshogbo weeds..
you've spoiled
Re: This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" by raphy(m): 11:25pm On Nov 16, 2017
See two-rodman fighting. For. SafiA... Na. WA o.
Re: This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" by Gkemz: 11:46pm On Nov 16, 2017
Are you trying to tell us that you love making love with agbero tout
Re: This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" by slyrone(m): 12:11am On Nov 17, 2017
this one weak me, she must be from ibadan no doubt
Re: This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" by Leez(m): 12:28am On Nov 17, 2017
Towncrier247:
It is no doubt that when it comes to hailing, Nigerian touts are extremely gifted and they have a way words. Most of them use this skill on random girls passing by. While many girls usually consider it nuiseating,this lady says she loves it. She shared the compliments she received from an agbero while talking about it,but we doubt if she understood the content of the particular compliments.

Here is what it means, "Fine girl,look at a lady as fine as Custard, see slim girl,my babe,Agbani Darego,our mother, you are everything. I swear I want to f*ck you to death”

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/this-lady-says-she-loves-it-when-touts-pay-her-compliments

1 Like

Re: This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" by Ofunaofu: 3:37am On Nov 17, 2017
With oshogbo weed induced voice
Re: This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" by Nobody: 3:55am On Nov 17, 2017
IAmFreeman:
why is everyone talking about you Safi.aa... undecided I guess you must be damn beautiful!

Re: This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:53am On Nov 17, 2017
everyone loves compliments
Re: This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" by Joshrob(m): 6:15am On Nov 17, 2017
optional1:

even small small boys who doesn't know how to wear condom will also be calling their mother's mate all that names...

hmmm...the kind thing wey dey commot for your mouth this days eh!!..
by the way what happen to your no?..
Re: This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" by EmekaBlue(m): 6:59am On Nov 17, 2017
Yeah....most girls love it inside but pretend outside.
Re: This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" by habsydiamond(m): 7:34am On Nov 17, 2017
E be like say this girl needs to receive brain oooo
Re: This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" by efighter: 8:13am On Nov 17, 2017
optional1:

Their voice is alwayz deep cos of too much oshogbo weeds. .

Stop downgrading Lagos, God will not downgrade you too. Lagos weed is second to none. This is because Lagos weed comes from Jamaica, Malta, Texas, Brazil, Thailand, Ghana, Togo, Cotonou, Kwale, Rivers, e.t.c. so, it is a combination of the best weeds all over the world. Stop calling Lagos weed Oshogbo.
Re: This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" by optional1(f): 8:15am On Nov 17, 2017
Joshrob:
hmmm...the kind thing wey dey commot for your mouth this days eh!!.. by the way what happen to your no?..

how you dey
I lost my sim card..
Re: This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" by okonja(m): 8:18am On Nov 17, 2017
efighter:

Stop downgrading Lagos, God will not downgrade you too. Lagos weed is second to none. This is because Lagos weed comes from Jamaica, Malta, Texas, Brazil, Thailand, Ghana, Togo, Cotonou, Kwale, Rivers, e.t.c. so, it is a combination of the best weeds all over the world. Stop calling Lagos weed Oshogbo.

No competing.....Osogbo weed is No 1.

Like say I don taste ham before grin grin
Re: This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" by shegie(m): 8:30am On Nov 17, 2017
dis lady funny gan
Re: This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" by mechanics(m): 9:12am On Nov 17, 2017
optional1:

hahahah, funny u.
Re: This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" by Joshrob(m): 12:05pm On Nov 17, 2017
optional1:

how you dey

I lost my sim card..

call me 07062008549
Re: This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" by OPHRONESIS: 12:54pm On Nov 17, 2017
HMMMM

(1) (2) (Reply)

Delta Vigilante Member Marries Oyinbo Woman From UK (Photos) / She Raped Me / Ladies & Their Craze For Butt Pads...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.