Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

President Buhari Lifts Tony Nwoye's Hand At Anambra APC Governorship Rally - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Lifts Tony Nwoye's Hand At Anambra APC Governorship Rally (45892 Views)

Jonathan Raised Atiku's Hand At Rivers PDP Presidential Rally / Market Woman Tries To Pour Garri On VP Osinbajo's Hand At Ikenne Market / Tony Nwoye Wins Anambra APC Governorship Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Lifts Tony Nwoye's Hand At Anambra APC Governorship Rally by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:45pm On Nov 16, 2017
post=62443874:

Compare to APGA rally, mind I was at APC rally all APC supporters around southeast came for the rally.

Keep photo editing and shopping, obiano is a goner! grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Lifts Tony Nwoye's Hand At Anambra APC Governorship Rally by Joemanstone(m): 8:46pm On Nov 16, 2017
I pity Anambra people if they vote this guy Nwoye that can give flow in the State debate. I thank God this guy is not practicing medicine in Nigeria he will have killed a lot of patients.
Re: President Buhari Lifts Tony Nwoye's Hand At Anambra APC Governorship Rally by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:04pm On Nov 16, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Keep photo editing and shopping, obiano is a goner! grin grin
Your can Google APGA rally in Awka, Onitsha and Nnewi.

APGA rally in Nnewi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Lifts Tony Nwoye's Hand At Anambra APC Governorship Rally by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:29pm On Nov 16, 2017
APGA rally in Alex Ekwueme square, Awka

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Lifts Tony Nwoye's Hand At Anambra APC Governorship Rally by Veeflow(m): 9:30pm On Nov 16, 2017
I click both grin
Re: President Buhari Lifts Tony Nwoye's Hand At Anambra APC Governorship Rally by senatordave1(m): 9:58pm On Nov 16, 2017
post=62444395:

Your can Google APGA rally in Awka, Onitsha and Nnewi.

APGA rally in Nnewi

Ahead of the November 18 governorship election in Anambra State, 70 persons out of the 104 local government aspirants under the umbrella of All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) have dumped the ruling party to throw their weight behind the standard bearer of All Progressives Congress (APC), Dr. Tony Nwoye.

The APGA chieftains, who spoke at a meeting in Awka on Thursday, said their decision to abandon Obiano was borne out of breach of trust as well as the injustices experienced in the party.

In a statement signed by their leader, Hon. Augustine Ifezue, the chairmanship aspirants who met at Choice Hotel, Awka, said: “That having viewed the future of Anambra State and considered that a Governor takes decision on things that make a big impact in our lives and homes; issues like employment, functional health centres, youth training and development, conducive environment for education, good net work of roads, prudent management of public funds among others.

“The APGA governorship candidate, Chief Willie Obiano, who always believes in governing people by deceit, has broken his promises.

“He created a gap between leaders and the led. In fact, a big gap of doubt, hopelessness, poverty and fear and therefore has failed.”

The former APGA chieftains explained that they paid a total sum of N1 million to APGA for Anambra Local Government Election nomination form in 2010 but till date the election has not been held.

They said: “Based on the deceit and false promises of Governor Willie Obiano on this matter, we do hereby pass a total vote of no confidence on APGA as a party and Governor Willie Obiano as governor.

“Having examined all the governorship candidates for 18 November 2017 governorship election, we on this day the 11th November, 2017 boldly adopt Dr. Tony Nwoye, the APC governorship candidate, as our candidate for a better Anambra State.

“He has the energy as well as fresh thinking that would turn the tide on our problems. He is very serious about making Anambra State a safer place and care for the welfare of the poor and less privileged. He also believes that Election promises should be kept.

“It is a matter of trust and we trust him. He has the ideas to do all these, the ability and desire to fulfill his promises. He is only asking for our votes, while pledging to provide a viable leadership that will generate and sustain peoples trust through transparency, accountability and service to humanity.

“The future of Anambra State depends on our votes and a vote in the right direction, we must from today move down to our wards and polling units to canvass, mobilise our grassroots supporters and collapse our political structures in the 21 local government areas to work hard and vote enmasse for APC and Dr. Tony Nwoye.”

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Lifts Tony Nwoye's Hand At Anambra APC Governorship Rally by senatordave1(m): 10:01pm On Nov 16, 2017
Joemanstone:
I pity Anambra people if they vote this guy Nwoye that can give flow in the State debate. I thank God this guy is not practicing medicine in Nigeria he will have killed a lot of patients.
So because you failed your MBE exams woefully you think no one can succeed in medsurg? Nwoye is winning already,each of his two campaign offices at awka is more busier than that of apga and pdp combined.go and get your share of the obiano champagne before he relocates to aguleri.
Re: President Buhari Lifts Tony Nwoye's Hand At Anambra APC Governorship Rally by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:04pm On Nov 16, 2017
senatordave1:

Ahead of the November 18 governorship election in Anambra State, 70 persons out of the 104 local government aspirants under the umbrella of All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) have dumped the ruling party to throw their weight behind the standard bearer of All Progressives Congress (APC), Dr. Tony Nwoye.

The APGA chieftains, who spoke at a meeting in Awka on Thursday, said their decision to abandon Obiano was borne out of breach of trust as well as the injustices experienced in the party.

In a statement signed by their leader, Hon. Augustine Ifezue, the chairmanship aspirants who met at Choice Hotel, Awka, said: “That having viewed the future of Anambra State and considered that a Governor takes decision on things that make a big impact in our lives and homes; issues like employment, functional health centres, youth training and development, conducive environment for education, good net work of roads, prudent management of public funds among others.

“The APGA governorship candidate, Chief Willie Obiano, who always believes in governing people by deceit, has broken his promises.

“He created a gap between leaders and the led. In fact, a big gap of doubt, hopelessness, poverty and fear and therefore has failed.”

The former APGA chieftains explained that they paid a total sum of N1 million to APGA for Anambra Local Government Election nomination form in 2010 but till date the election has not been held.

They said: “Based on the deceit and false promises of Governor Willie Obiano on this matter, we do hereby pass a total vote of no confidence on APGA as a party and Governor Willie Obiano as governor.

“Having examined all the governorship candidates for 18 November 2017 governorship election, we on this day the 11th November, 2017 boldly adopt Dr. Tony Nwoye, the APC governorship candidate, as our candidate for a better Anambra State.

“He has the energy as well as fresh thinking that would turn the tide on our problems. He is very serious about making Anambra State a safer place and care for the welfare of the poor and less privileged. He also believes that Election promises should be kept.

“It is a matter of trust and we trust him. He has the ideas to do all these, the ability and desire to fulfill his promises. He is only asking for our votes, while pledging to provide a viable leadership that will generate and sustain peoples trust through transparency, accountability and service to humanity.

“The future of Anambra State depends on our votes and a vote in the right direction, we must from today move down to our wards and polling units to canvass, mobilise our grassroots supporters and collapse our political structures in the 21 local government areas to work hard and vote enmasse for APC and Dr. Tony Nwoye.”
This long epistle just for local government aspirates?

Re: President Buhari Lifts Tony Nwoye's Hand At Anambra APC Governorship Rally by Nosaghae(m): 10:46pm On Nov 16, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Tony Has Taken Over Anambra State grin grin grin grin grin grin

I am not God but based on the parameters and the indices of the Anambra political terrain and based on the campaigns that we have done so far, I am confident that by God’s grace – because God gives power – that we are going to win.

“In the last election, I campaigned for only eleven days, I was kept in Court for some time. They accused me of not paying my tax in time. But this time around, I have more than two months to campaign.

“We have activated our structures, I have met all the stakeholders. This time around, it is going to be one man, one vote. We are not going to allow anybody to rig us out. Peoples votes will count.”

On the threat by IPOB to boycott or frustrate the election, Nwoye said “we are not afraid of the threat. Our youths are unemployed, people are wailing and crying. These are the symptoms of what you are seeing now.

“Our people are seeing reasons why there should be elections. Some of them who may have been brainwashed, we are engaging them to see reasons why they should allow people to elect people who they want to lead them.”

Dr. Tony Nwoye (Incoming Governor Of Anambra State)

lalasticlala

Nobody is going to rig him out rather it is his turn to rig obiano out cos all the instrumentalities of rigging are now with him.
If you tell me that you don't know that majority of anambarian can not vote APC, it either means you are living in self denial or a matured ZOMBIE
Re: President Buhari Lifts Tony Nwoye's Hand At Anambra APC Governorship Rally by senatordave1(m): 10:48pm On Nov 16, 2017
post=62446215:

This long epistle just for local government aspirates?
I have to show you and other apgaites how apc would win local government by local government.if you want,i can only show you how it would pan out in the over 177 communities.please,counter me by following my format.am unable to download your datas.
Re: President Buhari Lifts Tony Nwoye's Hand At Anambra APC Governorship Rally by senatordave1(m): 10:51pm On Nov 16, 2017
Nosaghae:

Nobody is going to rig him out rather it is his turn to rig obiano out cos all the instrumentalities of rigging are now with him.
If you tell me that you don't know that majority of anambarian can not vote APC, it either means you are living in self denial or a matured ZOMBIE
Oga from your name,you are from edo i guess.am sure you though pastor would win but obaseki is onboard.thats how nwoye would emerge as a darkhorse.ive said it timelessly that anambra polls are not decided by voters but by 4 factors which are godfatherism,church politics,money and federal might.akl these favour nwoye more.up ayaka nsugbe.
Re: President Buhari Lifts Tony Nwoye's Hand At Anambra APC Governorship Rally by gebest: 11:09pm On Nov 16, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Tony Has Taken Over Anambra State grin grin grin grin grin grin

I am not God but based on the parameters and the indices of the Anambra political terrain and based on the campaigns that we have done so far, I am confident that by God’s grace – because God gives power – that we are going to win.

“In the last election, I campaigned for only eleven days, I was kept in Court for some time. They accused me of not paying my tax in time. But this time around, I have more than two months to campaign.

“We have activated our structures, I have met all the stakeholders. This time around, it is going to be one man, one vote. We are not going to allow anybody to rig us out. Peoples votes will count.”

On the threat by IPOB to boycott or frustrate the election, Nwoye said “we are not afraid of the threat. Our youths are unemployed, people are wailing and crying. These are the symptoms of what you are seeing now.

“Our people are seeing reasons why there should be elections. Some of them who may have been brainwashed, we are engaging them to see reasons why they should allow people to elect people who they want to lead them.”

Dr. Tony Nwoye (Incoming Governor Of Anambra State)

lalasticlala

NgeneEkwenu
Re: President Buhari Lifts Tony Nwoye's Hand At Anambra APC Governorship Rally by emmypero10(m): 11:49pm On Nov 16, 2017
madridguy:
See huge crowd.

APC

Change.

God bless Sai Baba
paid crowd...after rally all man throw away broom begin fight for there money. .
Re: President Buhari Lifts Tony Nwoye's Hand At Anambra APC Governorship Rally by senatordave1(m): 11:53pm On Nov 16, 2017
emmypero10:
paid crowd...after rally all man throw away broom begin fight for there money. .
So is it apga and pdp that doesnt rent crowds? Are you telling us that out of the over 5 million anambrarians,not up to 10,000 support apc?
Re: President Buhari Lifts Tony Nwoye's Hand At Anambra APC Governorship Rally by Obierika(m): 4:00am On Nov 17, 2017
madridguy:
See huge crowd.

APC

Change.

God bless Sai Baba

Where is the huge crowd?
Re: President Buhari Lifts Tony Nwoye's Hand At Anambra APC Governorship Rally by Obierika(m): 4:16am On Nov 17, 2017
senatordave1:

So is it apga and pdp that doesnt rent crowds? Are you telling us that out of the over 5 million anambrarians,not up to 10,000 support apc?

Anambranians do not want APC
Re: President Buhari Lifts Tony Nwoye's Hand At Anambra APC Governorship Rally by Diso60090(m): 8:04am On Nov 17, 2017
He'll o stupid Nigeria ayam here to tell me ayam going 2019 byeeeeeee
Re: President Buhari Lifts Tony Nwoye's Hand At Anambra APC Governorship Rally by UDERE93: 8:06am On Nov 17, 2017
BET TO A MAN OF YOURSELF..BET9JA BOOKING CODE?
TODAY FIXED MATCH BOOKING CODE IS AT YOUR DOOR
STEP"PLS STAKE HIGHER"
DONT MISS OUT THIS OPPORTUNITY..WINNING IS GUARANTEED
CALL OR WHATSAPP FOR TODAY GAME

Re: President Buhari Lifts Tony Nwoye's Hand At Anambra APC Governorship Rally by Nosaghae(m): 10:15am On Nov 17, 2017
senatordave1:

Oga from your name,you are from edo i guess.am sure you though pastor would win but obaseki is onboard.thats how nwoye would emerge as a darkhorse.ive said it timelessly that anambra polls are not decided by voters but by 4 factors which are godfatherism,church politics,money and federal might.akl these favour nwoye more.up ayaka nsugbe.
Nwoye will win not because anambarian will vote him but because APC is going to deploy all their arsenal to rig the election.
In case you are not aware let me tell you that we are back to the days of obasanjo's led PDP when PDP was winning elections by all means without recourse to the wish of the people.
Re: President Buhari Lifts Tony Nwoye's Hand At Anambra APC Governorship Rally by zinny377(f): 12:02pm On Nov 17, 2017
Josephamstrong1:
Even the broom is suffering from recession.

Hey! U eh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe / Death Of 26 Nigerian Girls In Mediterranean Sea: Ezekwesili Slams Buhari / Kano Youths Protest Against Buhari 'Pack Your Load' (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.