Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,087 members, 7,957,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:22 AM

Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court (38642 Views)

Prove You Are Better Than Boko Haram Fighters, Buratai Tells Special Forces / IPOB Loses Suit Against Nigerian Army To Produce Kanu. / 'You Cannot Withdraw Your Surety Until You Produce Kanu' - Judge Tells Abaribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by ipobarecriminals: 9:55am On Nov 17, 2017
cool] cheesy grin sad lipsrsealed smiley wink cheesy cheesy cool grin smiley wink wink smiley
whateverkay:
grin kanu and his father go tey for buratai dungeon. No one fights the federal government and win. We warned you people but you dared the country. Enjoy the consequences
grin
whateverkay:
grin kanu and his father go tey for buratai dungeon. No one fights the federal government and win. We warned you people but you dared the country. Enjoy the consequences
Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by guru90: 9:58am On Nov 17, 2017
TGaines:
Big and Fat Lies by Nigeria soldier

please we only have uneducated Nigeria soldiers because that stupid act they did at Abia state didn't worth it at all...
Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by Shiko77: 9:59am On Nov 17, 2017
PHILipu1:

Are you this dumb?
So,it's only with gun that somebody can kill you?
U are the one sounding dumb bro .no offence.protest happen allover the world and life bullets is not fired..am at an iPod fan but we must make hatred and sentiments cloud our reasoning..let me educate u. Am igbo and I don't support biafra but that doesn't mean I sud speak against people who do cos it's their life..Nnamdi made so many verbal mistakes he wasn't discreet and acted childishly but it doesn't justify the shooting in his house..My dad is among the very few serving general and the hatred for the igbos even in the military is high..a fulani soldier wud pray to be given the opportunity to shoot anytin alive or dead in the kanus house and wen given the opportunity they did above wat their masters sent them there for cos of their hatred bro..a Fulani group captain in NAF commands respect and handles some sensitive positions than an air commodore( one star general) who is igbo

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by ANSOM: 10:00am On Nov 17, 2017
I am not a fan of Kanu neither am I ipob but the kind of lies being told here I just to embarrassing.
Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by PHILipu1(m): 10:11am On Nov 17, 2017
Shiko77:

U are the one sounding dumb bro .no offence.protest happen allover the world and life bullets is not fired..am at an iPod fan but we must make hatred and sentiments cloud our reasoning..let me educate u. Am igbo and I don't support biafra but that doesn't mean I sud speak against people who do cos it's their life..Nnamdi made so many verbal mistakes he wasn't discreet and acted childishly but it doesn't justify the shooting in his house..My dad is among the very few serving general and the hatred for the igbos even in the military is high..a fulani soldier wud pray to be given the opportunity to shoot anytin alive or dead in the kanus house and wen given the opportunity they did above wat their masters sent them there for cos of their hatred bro..a Fulani group captain in NAF commands respect and handles some sensitive positions than an air commodore( one star general) who is igbo
Take broken bottles,stones,petrol bomb etc and attack any armed forces that are on security operations in advance countries and come back and tell me the outcome.
Protesting is different from attacking personal that are on operation.
You are the biggest liar on earth if you tell me that your dad is a military personal,if he is,then he must have bought his way to that position.

Will your dad stand and watch people attack troops under his command with sticks,broken bottles,,petrol bomb etc and he will ask his boys to stand down till them get themselves injure or kill?
We have rule of engagement and the army personnels know that and they just applied it

The army were even to cool,i would have level the whole building Mr man.
Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by Levinelsonbob(m): 10:14am On Nov 17, 2017
Alexrayz:

U with greater IQ than that of Einstein u where there abi u saw them carry him into the truck u receive sense and stop beating ur chest over '' they say this they say that''
Is that how the law operates? The law does not see the scene of a crime. It only works with facts and figures. Who would have actually seen them carry him into the truck, who is not the army? If the army who went into his apartment and after that, he has been missing can not tell of his whereabouts, who else can? There is what is called the doctrine of last seen. That is what the courts should be working with. Nnamdi Kanu was last seen on the day there was an army inquest in his territory. So who do we ask about his whereabouts? Is it those that took him on bale but who were not among the ranks of the army that broke into his house? Or the army who already knew that this man has a date with the courts but neglected the supremacy of court orders to go hunting a man whom they have granted Bell?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by tishbite41(m): 10:29am On Nov 17, 2017
whateverkay:

Nna na which school u go? grin
mumu u no see sey hin put am in quotes. illiterate.
Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by onyintel: 10:30am On Nov 17, 2017
However, the Army boss told the court that his men only chased a truck he said was laden with arms and explosives of different kinds, into a compound he said was later discovered to belong to Kanu and his father.

I was not born yesterday

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by Alexrayz(m): 10:35am On Nov 17, 2017
Levinelsonbob:
Is that how the law operates? The law does not see the scene of a crime. It only works with facts and figures. Who would have actually seen them carry him into the truck, who is not the army? If the army who went into his apartment and after that, he has been missing can not tell of his whereabouts, who else can? There is what is called the doctrine of last seen. That is what the courts should be working with. Nnamdi Kanu was last seen on the day there was an army inquest in his territory. So who do we [b][/b]ask about his whereabouts? Is it those that took him on bale but who were not among the ranks of the army that broke into his house? Or the army who already knew that this man has a date with the courts but neglected the supremacy of court orders to go hunting a man whom they have granted Bell?

Pls I never said what the military say is the truth I only said we should have an open mind it obvious both parties hands are not clean
Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by smartg(m): 10:40am On Nov 17, 2017
FarahAideed:
Kai the lies of this govt is very embarrassing ..kai
incase you don't know... the name of their information minister is Lair Mohamadu.
Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by Ojiofor: 10:42am On Nov 17, 2017
Nigeria is a rogue nation.
Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by CrtlAltDel: 10:44am On Nov 17, 2017
FarahAideed:

Stop all this nonsense please , Kanu was taken away by the military 100 percent , even from the distortion on Buratais talk you will know...So despite the military surrounding Kanus compound a truck driver attempted to smuggle arma into the compound and lit up the arms yet the military did not fire any shot? Oh boy recieve sense because i dont want to believe you have low IQ ooo
Where is your proof…. All of una are just commenting based on sentiments, the court does not recognise sentiments but emperical evidence. If IPOB has evidence let them tender it in court…. Or better still if you have evidence, post it here…. Shikena cheesy grin
Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by rifasenate11(m): 10:50am On Nov 17, 2017
PHILipu1:

Are you this dumb?
So,it's only with gun that somebody can kill you?

basic rule of engagement once faced with an enemy with a firearm. nothing like shooting someone who is protesting against the government. thank you.
Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by FarahAideed: 10:52am On Nov 17, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

Where is your proof…. All of una are just commenting based on sentiments, the court does not recognise sentiments but emperical evidence. If IPOB has evidence let them tender it in court…. Or better still if you have evidence, post it here…. Shikena cheesy grin

Dont worry one day Buratai will seat infront of Cameras and stammer his way through what happened ...Injustice has a tenure always bro it does
Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by alobright17(m): 10:58am On Nov 17, 2017
gidgiddy:

Then that means you have not been on youtube for a while. There are no less than 3 video of the Nigerian Army infront of Kanu's house. Infact, in one of the videos, the Nigerian Army can be seen getting down from a truck parked just next the signboard which indicates Kanu's house.
So getting down in front of kanus house not inside his house or video showing army holding KANU is what you'll use in winning case against Army? Then start popping Alomo because the Court is going to jail the entire Nigerian soldiers and Buhari for you before month ends.
Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 17, 2017
Buratai should have consulted Laid before posting this embarrassing concocted and disjointed thriller.
Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by smartg(m): 11:05am On Nov 17, 2017
tsdarkside:

and...??...after throwing things at them??....that part doesnt matter,abi....??
where were they when people were throwing things at them?.were they inside the barack or in front of Nnamdi kanu's house ?. why did they (military) denied ever going to kanu's house, yet people threw things at them in front of kanu's house.
Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by PHILipu1(m): 11:05am On Nov 17, 2017
rifasenate11:

basic rule of engagement once faced with an enemy with a firearm. nothing like shooting someone who is protesting against the government. thank you.
What is your own definition of firearms or weapons?
Were IPOB guys protesting on that?
Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by luluman: 11:06am On Nov 17, 2017
FarahAideed:
Just as the troubles of Biafrans is unbearable.
Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by luluman: 11:08am On Nov 17, 2017
frankdGreat125:
Hahaha, Burutai so cold don dey catch you, only to produce Nnamdi kanu before d court. U don de shit for ur trousers.
Biafra shall rise again.....
don't be dumb, Nothing will happen to Buratai.
Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by Veeflow(m): 11:08am On Nov 17, 2017
Any Nigerian supporting the army after reading this is a coward.. Same people will go online saying SARS did dids and DAT . saying Nigeria police is rubbish. But when we see anything about Ipob we just want to wear the hating mask.. My guy we are all Nigerians , don't ignore the truth when you see this cux oneday it might be your turn. Maybe not as a freedom fighter but a civilian that will be victimized by this govt. Till then keep enjoying this hate over truthfulness. Your eyes go soon clear
Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by CrtlAltDel: 11:10am On Nov 17, 2017
FarahAideed:

[s]Thats what a lot of people at the Hague thought...Remember that about 40 soldiers carried out the attack that probably killed Kanu and not all of them will be able to keep it a secret forever , also remember many foreign intelligence must have intercepted signals about what happened in one way or the other so its just a matter of time[/s]
How many times do we have to educate you guys on this Hague thing, go and read up who and who can file a case at the Hague, you guys are so ignorant grin grin
Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by 2016v2017: 11:22am On Nov 17, 2017
FarahAideed:
Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by 2016v2017: 11:22am On Nov 17, 2017
okosodo:
This kanu's case will embarrass buhari

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by 2016v2017: 11:25am On Nov 17, 2017
letusbepieces:
The most interesting part of all this is that Buratai and Buhari think they are being smart.

That is the most funny aspect of it all.

When an authority come out in public to tell blatant lies even after being caught, it does not speak well of the nation.

Wen Oyinbo start now, u people will say racism but they are watching and know everything.

They know the truth, so who is Buratai lying to, us or himself?
Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by morereb10: 11:25am On Nov 17, 2017
How can someone born of a woman spew this kind of lie?

this is embarrassing for this apc government and even more embarrassing fro Brutai.

He can't even lie very well. chai
Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by newslifeop: 11:33am On Nov 17, 2017
Why

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sirajo Marafa Gatawa Is Dead / Imo APC Ward Congress: Rochas Okorocha Releases Statement After He Was Shut Out / Bianca : BIM Gives APGA 7 Day Ultimatum TO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.