Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court (38406 Views)

Prove You Are Better Than Boko Haram Fighters, Buratai Tells Special Forces / IPOB Loses Suit Against Nigerian Army To Produce Kanu. / 'You Cannot Withdraw Your Surety Until You Produce Kanu' - Judge Tells Abaribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by tsdarkside(m): 6:44pm On Nov 17, 2017
wizod:
after reading ur comment i saw u're a walking corpse. I don't blame u but i blame ur network provider dat gave u free MB.

you realy think somebody dash me free mb??........
Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by bencynthgreat: 8:03pm On Nov 17, 2017
tsdarkside:

lie or not...you yourself have no prove to debunk them....

the last we know is people throwing things at the military....even video prove....una case don pass normality....
Your brain needs complete overhauling

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by bencynthgreat: 8:06pm On Nov 17, 2017
tsdarkside:

how can they accuse the army??....as if they can win a case against a army of a nation...they said they dont have it in their custody...period.....just give the money already and end the case of cownunu....
U should be ashamed of ursef and ur sorry country. so no one win a case against Nigerian army? yet Nigeria can't win a simple case against him

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by laliga01: 8:29pm On Nov 17, 2017
tsdarkside:
you cant accuse the military that they killed that animal....you have no prove....you cant win in court like this anywere in the world....
your stupidity is like zee world. Am ashamed to share territory with such a retard.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by Coolgent(m): 10:23pm On Nov 17, 2017
Rest in pit kanu
Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by lottomkyes200: 5:15am On Nov 18, 2017
He said army went after a truck that lead to KANU fathers compound. What if that Kanu guy just played a game . army where never near him.
Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by HiddenShadow: 6:26am On Nov 18, 2017
I wish Onatisi was here to remind us how he warned Nigerians that Biafrans will win this case against them.

Onatisi Onatisi Onatisi where art thou.?

It seems international pressure is on Nigeria.
Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by Cannonleo(m): 7:23am On Nov 18, 2017
tsdarkside:

lie or not...you yourself have no prove to debunk them....

the last we know is people throwing things at the military....even video prove....una case don pass normality....
guy what is your own,do you need glasses or a shot of morphine to help your case
Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by Shiko77: 7:26am On Nov 18, 2017
PHILipu1:
You must be an Idiot and a coward.
Lol..pained coward who cannot assimilate fact but resolved to abuses..my brother go and join ur qouta system people bro..am not the cause of ur family situation...Pray God wud change ur story
Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by PHILipu1(m): 7:30am On Nov 18, 2017
Shiko77:

Lol..pained coward who cannot assimilate fact but resolved to abuses..my brother go and join ur qouta system people bro..am not the cause of ur family situation...Pray God wud change ur story
Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Pained IPOB terrorists,you can check who abuse first since our conversations and tell me.
You cownu is on the run or dead and you can go and hug the nearest transformer.
Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by onatisi(m): 8:00am On Nov 18, 2017
HiddenShadow:
I wish Onatisi was here to remind us how he warned Nigerians that Biafrans will win this case against them.

Onatisi Onatisi Onatisi where art thou.?

It seems international pressure is on Nigeria.

" However, in a counter-affidavit he filed in opposition to the suit, Buratai told the court that Kanu was never in custody of the Nigeria Army.

He maintained that contrary to claims in the suit, soldiers who were deployed to the South-East for ‘Operation Python Dance II, did not have any contact whatsoever with Kanu on September 12 or 14, or anytime thereafter as alleged.
"

MATTER DIE
Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by Shiko77: 8:04am On Nov 18, 2017
PHILipu1:

Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Pained IPOB terrorists,you can check who abuse first since our conversations and tell me.
You cownu is on the run or dead and you can go and hug the nearest transformer.
This guy is a fool o..I hate kanu more than u do.he isn't discreet at all.and talks like a child who retort to abuses like u.I am igbo and don't like the way the guy talks. I do not believe in secession but that doesn't mean I sud praise the army for the mass slaughter in Kanus house which was done out of hatred cos I knw the system too well.I am not sentimental like u..I give u facts and u are busy telling me my dad bought his way as a general..after passing thru JAJI since my childhood and Gods grace upon his life..A lowlife like u wud see him as someone u can insult cause it's a faceless forum..I don't blame u sha
Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by PHILipu1(m): 8:10am On Nov 18, 2017
Shiko77:

This guy is a fool o..I hate kanu more than u do.he isn't discreet at all.and talks like a child who retort to abuses like u.I am igbo and don't like the way the guy talks. I do not believe in secession but that doesn't mean I sud praise the army for the mass slaughter in Kanus house which was done out of hatred cos I knw the system too well.I am not sentimental like u..I give u facts and u are busy telling me my dad bought his way as a general..after passing thru JAJI since my childhood and Gods grace upon his life..A lowlife like u wud see him as someone u can insult cause it's a faceless forum..I don't blame u sha
You are an Idiot and an IPOB terrorist,we will locate you and treat your Bleep soon.
The Nigeria army came for all your coward BSS that promise to wipe us out if we dare step our foot close to Cownu house and we thought they will stay and fight.
Stupid brainwashed fool.
Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by Shiko77: 8:38am On Nov 18, 2017
PHILipu1:

You are an Idiot and an IPOB terrorist,we will locate you and treat your Bleep soon.
The Nigeria army came for all your coward BSS that promise to wipe us out if we dare step our foot close to Cownu house and we thought they will stay and fight.
Stupid brainwashed fool.
Lol...oya bye bye..the Nigerian army wey dey my house like gateman abi.abed go join ur fellow children and play. ur brain cannot pass a primary one exam cos ur understanding poor..am done bro
Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by PHILipu1(m): 8:46am On Nov 18, 2017
Shiko77:

Lol...oya bye bye..the Nigerian army wey dey my house like gateman abi.abed go join ur fellow children and play. ur brain cannot pass a primary one exam cos ur understanding poor..am done bro
Those personal in your house if any will not be there when we will treat your Bleep up.
Useless IPOb terrorist.
Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by tsdarkside(m): 10:26am On Nov 18, 2017
Cannonleo:
guy what is your own,do you need glasses or a shot of morphine to help your case

sooo,we should forget that ipob members threw things at the military....

we should forget that ipob members tried to snatch away weapon from a soldier...

we should forget that ipob members attacked a police station and killed a police officer.....

is this what you are asking from us....??.....
Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by Nicheey(m): 6:56pm On Nov 18, 2017
cummando:

I chop o. If you dey hungry you fit send your account number here if you no shame. I swear I go wire 100k for you make you take drink beer kill your sorrow

Kai brother I need that 100k oo ,how e go be?
Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by Shiko77: 6:13pm On Nov 20, 2017
PHILipu1:
Those personal in your house if any will not be there when we will treat your Bleep up.
Useless IPOb terrorist.
He was promoted to AVM meaning air vice marshal today...the promotion may be carried by media outlet by tomorrow.pls keep calling me ipob terrorist maybe it was wat facilated this promotion...Pained hater
Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by PHILipu1(m): 8:56pm On Nov 20, 2017
Shiko77:

He was promoted to AVM meaning air vice marshal today...the promotion may be carried by media outlet by tomorrow.pls keep calling me ipob terrorist maybe it was wat facilated this promotion...Pained hater
You are an IPOB terrorist and an enemy of the state and we will treat your Bleep up.
Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by Cjrane2: 9:05pm On Nov 20, 2017
But why is the court allowing Burutai to keep Kanu for whatever "security" reason he concocted?
Nigerian judiciary isn't the last hope of the common man any-longer. It is AK47.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Visits Tinubu After Supreme Court Verdict / Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary / Nigerian Defence Headquarters Releases Pictures Of BIU Operation Aftermath

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.