Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,793 members, 7,956,030 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:48 PM

Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court (38639 Views)

Prove You Are Better Than Boko Haram Fighters, Buratai Tells Special Forces / IPOB Loses Suit Against Nigerian Army To Produce Kanu. / 'You Cannot Withdraw Your Surety Until You Produce Kanu' - Judge Tells Abaribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by FarahAideed: 11:38am On Nov 17, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

How many times do we have to educate you guys on this Hague thing, go and read up who and who can file a case at the Hague, you guys are so ignorant grin grin

Buhari can escap justice because of death but Buratai will never
Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:44am On Nov 17, 2017
frankdGreat125:
Hahaha, Burutai so cold don dey catch you, only to produce Nnamdi kanu before d court. U don de shit for ur trousers.
Biafra shall rise again.....

Stop being a fish young man, Nigeria is indivisible maybe not in your generation or next.

Government is law and law is government.
Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by Cjrane2: 11:48am On Nov 17, 2017
The court should order Burutai to officially swear before it that he does not know where soldiers took Kanu on September 14th.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by Bobby808: 12:16pm On Nov 17, 2017
Paperwhite:
Kai! Nigerian army of lies.This government is the "worstest" ever seen.Spits. angry angry angry angry angry
The God of Jacob, Isaac and Ibraham, I pray the this afternoon that you hear our cries and my prayer. Any Nigerian who still plan to vote Buhari and apc will never see tomorrow. May You punish all those who are planning to vote this government into power. Amen. This is not a normal country anymore. We cannot run a country the way Buhari is running this country. As at today, I proclaim that I am not Nigerian because Nigeria belongs to the devil and who this devil turning this country into a zoo? Who is the head of this government that is downturning this country will never stay alive because we cannot sit and look this country taking to the high sea to drawn. Tufiakwa. This means that if any of those high court judges that were invaded by this government had died, the same way this government would denied it.
It will never well you this government

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by Charly68: 12:19pm On Nov 17, 2017
KANU must be in the creek with his Government Epemupolo ..for spiritual covering ..the day you see the man called Govt is the day you will see the Biafra man...The General has nothing to do with the rebel leader..
Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by nams77: 12:20pm On Nov 17, 2017
gidgiddy:
What shocks me about this whole thing is that the Army claim they never went to Kanu's house.

Now their explanation for all the bullet holes in Kanu's house is that they were chasing a Truck full of arms and explosives and the Truck drove into Kanu's compound and the people driving the truck set the truck alight which caused explosions that caused bullets to fly everywhere?

Chei! Even a kid can lie better than this.
In fact the dimension of the lies is truly humongous! Do you know what a truck load of ignited explosive will do? It will flatten the house down and most building in that neighborhood. In fact you can't hide such a damage. Their will be a huge crater in that compound where the truck was standing. An ordinary C4 explosive will bring down the building sef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by BudeYahooCom: 12:21pm On Nov 17, 2017
See the bare-faced lies these abokirudeen nincompoops are telling while their ewedurudeen slaves nod their empty-heads in agreement.

IPOB making buratudeen and his fula army look stupid to the rest of the world. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by SESSOL: 12:22pm On Nov 17, 2017
With the way you are quickly replying all comments on this issue in defense of the army, it shows that you are working hard at your job.Hope you are well paid for it. No amount of lies, or patriotism can justify this act. What the army did is totally wrong, so don't insult our sensibilities.
tsdarkside:

lie or not...you yourself have no prove to debunk them....

the last we know is people throwing things at the military....even video prove....una case don pass normality....

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by BudeYahooCom: 12:22pm On Nov 17, 2017
liar mohammed the muslim ewedurudeen zombie-in-chief must have a hand in the conjuring of these blatant lies. grin
Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by Shiko77: 12:40pm On Nov 17, 2017
PHILipu1:
Take broken bottles,stones,petrol bomb etc and attack any armed forces that are on security operations in advance countries and come back and tell me the outcome.
Protesting is different from attacking personal that are on operation.
You are the biggest liar on earth if you tell me that your dad is a military personal,if he is,then he must have bought his way to that position.

Will your dad stand and watch people attack troops under his command with sticks,broken bottles,,petrol bomb etc and he will ask his boys to stand down till them get themselves injure or kill?
We have rule of engagement and the army personnels know that and they just applied it

The army were even to cool,i would have level the whole building Mr man.
Frustration is showing over u bro..I talked abt my dad to give u a description..u sound very naive and pained.I thought I was talking to a civilized person never knew it was an animal. won't cross words with u. Ur level too small..but mind you if I tell u hw much Nigeria armed forces pay media outlet every month jus to cover sometins up, it can change the story of ur local govt

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by 9jja(f): 12:43pm On Nov 17, 2017
gidgiddy:
What shocks me about this whole thing is that the Army claim they never went to Kanu's house.

Now their explanation for all the bullet holes in Kanu's house is that they were chasing a Truck full of arms and explosives and the Truck drove into Kanu's compound and the people driving the truck set the truck alight which caused explosions that caused bullets to fly everywhere?

Chei! Even a kid can lie better than this.

Their first ever claim was that they were passing and some miscreants threw stone at them, when they turned they ran into a house which later turned out to be Kanu's house.

Now they were pursuing a truck load of ammunition . So where is the truck? Police said they saw double barrel gun and one pump action.

A cursed country.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by cpapa: 1:06pm On Nov 17, 2017
tsdarkside:

you dey shame for a country that you wish to be destroyed....??....burn,somalia,fall,zoo...

abegi...we are not buying that nonesense....keep your shame to una selfs.....
is your brain paining u
Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by Bobby808: 1:25pm On Nov 17, 2017
tsdarkside:

lie or not...you yourself have no prove to debunk them....

the last we know is people throwing things at the military....even video prove....una case don pass normality....
Are you attempting or trying to defend this government? It will not be well with you.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by PHILipu1(m): 1:26pm On Nov 17, 2017
Shiko77:

Frustration is showing over u bro..I talked abt my dad to give u a description..u sound very naive and pained.I thought I was talking to a civilized person never knew it was an animal. won't cross words with u. Ur level too small..but mind you if I tell u hw much Nigeria armed forces pay media outlet every month jus to cover sometins up, it can change the story of ur local govt
You must be an Idiot and a coward.
Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by spartacus11(m): 1:34pm On Nov 17, 2017
PointB:

You and I know that the Army would be very stupid to make this kind of argument. Thepolice know how to handle this. It's a crime to shoot protesters anywhere in the world, even if they throw sticks!

Go throw sticks at US and Israelis soldiers and see if you will live to tell the story
Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by triple996(m): 1:35pm On Nov 17, 2017
Na wawooo
Why d thing de pain ipob now
Ur leader Don runaway u de talk rubbish
Go UK find am jooo
Nnamumu cownu
Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by PointB: 1:55pm On Nov 17, 2017
spartacus11:

Go throw sticks at US and Israelis soldiers and see if you will live to tell the story

Comprehension bro, comprehension.

Shooting protesters is a crime. Enforcement is a different matter. Comprehension!

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by spartacus11(m): 2:10pm On Nov 17, 2017
PointB:

Shooting protesters is a crime. Enforcement is a different matter. Comprehension!

Oga wat are u comprehending?

Was Nigeria military on operation and d said day dey went to dat oloshi house?

Or were dey deployed to dislodge a protest?

Which one?

Now u are quick to tag it protest

Ask Catalonia how spain security treated dem
Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by Annydora(f): 2:34pm On Nov 17, 2017
different versions of the story,you rarely dunno the one to believe.....God bless Nigeria

Have you tried our bulk sms marketing platform?
You get guaranteed delivery, delivery reports or sms refunds
(or your money back) if your messages are not delivered.
www.smsmarketingportal.com

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 17, 2017
tsdarkside:
you cant accuse the military that they killed that animal....you have no prove....you cant win in court like this anywere in the world....

So why is burutai crying like a "chicken general" grin
Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 17, 2017
tsdarkside:

how can they accuse the army??....as if they can win a case against a army of a nation...they said they dont have it in their custody...period.....just give the money already and end the case of cownunu....

It's actually easier to win court cases against a soldier or a military personnel.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by emmypero10(m): 2:45pm On Nov 17, 2017
tsdarkside:

and...??...after throwing things at them??....that part doesnt matter,abi....??
receive sense na....
Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by PointB: 3:07pm On Nov 17, 2017
spartacus11:

Oga wat are u comprehending?

Was Nigeria military on operation and d said day dey went to dat oloshi house?

Or were dey deployed to dislodge a protest?

Which one?

Now u are quick to tag it protest

Ask Catalonia how spain security treated dem

Again,

Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by tsdarkside(m): 3:14pm On Nov 17, 2017
whateverkay:
grin kanu and his father go tey for buratai dungeon. No one fights the federal government and win. We warned you people but you dared the country. Enjoy the consequences

dont mind them....we warned and warned them for 2years...but they didnt listen....na their money.....as if lawyers work for free....
Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by spartacus11(m): 3:16pm On Nov 17, 2017
PointB:

Again,

U have no argument...........................

NA was only doing their job, and were professionals in discharging their duties.....
Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by tsdarkside(m): 3:20pm On Nov 17, 2017
to those that are accusing me of defending the military....do you people think i wan challenge this crazy world alone...??...

i could...but its more easier when you have people that can fight....

no matter what una say,it will never bring me to talk against my own....who else do we have....?...who else will defend us if the colonialits return again....??....forget it....hating the nigerian military is out of the question... angry angry angry angry angry

you challenged them and they beat you up....soooooo what??....

end this already and move on...telling them to bring cownunu make no sense......

Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by Ruggedpen: 3:20pm On Nov 17, 2017
letusbepieces:
The most interesting part of all this is that Buratai and Buhari think they are being smart.

That is the most funny aspect of it all.

When an authority come out in public to tell blatant lies even after being caught, it does not speak well of the nation.

Wen Oyinbo start now, u people will say racism but they are watching and know everything.

They know the truth, so who is Buratai lying to, us or himself?
Tomorrow if they tag them the worst military on the the planet we started wondering how they are gathering intelligence in their judgement. This Govt is shameless I swear. But will the judge believe him on this?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 17, 2017
Nigeria government institutions are embarrassing taxpayers citizens with lies and denials.

I'm so embarrassed to have Nigeria's symbols in my documents.

These set of people in government today are really embarrassing Nigerian taxpayers citizens. Once you said you are a Nigerian outside Nigeria's airports from that second you are being puts on red alert crimes lists, because of Nigeria government lying and denials attitudes.

I am ashamed of Nigeria government security agencies.

Chief Mazi Nnamdi Kanu was talking openly with microphones in the public to his fellow citizens, no single report of missing items during IPOB peaceful rallies, immediately president Buhari return from wasting Nigerians taxpayers money in London, instead of deploying his armed forces to end boko haram and Fulani herdsmen terrorists that are killing farmers and host communities on every day basis. It was unarmed civilians agitating for referendum that president Buhari deployed his army chief of staff to massacred in broad daylight.

God punish Nigeria government authority for lying against unarmed peaceful agitators.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by wtfcoded: 4:14pm On Nov 17, 2017
perez100:
Several explosions in the compound and the building did not go down?
can a grenade pull down a building?
Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by wizod(m): 5:21pm On Nov 17, 2017
tsdarkside:
how can you ask the army to produce kanu??...this doesnt make sense....

what??....you just say the army has that animal and the deal is done?...which type of weak lawyers you people have sef??...

which type of weak argument is that??....

the army says they dont know were your pet is......what now??....
after reading ur comment i saw u're a walking corpse. I don't blame u but i blame ur network provider dat gave u free MB.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sirajo Marafa Gatawa Is Dead / Imo APC Ward Congress: Rochas Okorocha Releases Statement After He Was Shut Out / Obaseki: We Are Not Moving To PDP Yet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.