Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,646 members, 7,816,655 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) (78954 Views)

Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' / Woman Sows Seed With Her Husband's Car In Delta Church (Photos) / Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by MCzubby247(m): 6:26pm On Nov 19, 2017
einsteine:

People can like to spew rubbish sha. Name the people in Nigeria who are richer than Mark and Gates put together.
is not about spewing rubbish.
their wealthy is questionable and undocument but believe me there are lot of things media don't carry
for mention I won't even though I have seen one before and the massive project I had he's doing.
come to think of it former petroleum minister desiana maduoke was caught in only one of her account with 13billion pounds
Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by EDIBLESS10: 6:33pm On Nov 19, 2017
AlfaSeltzer:
And they say I should not worship Satan.
what were alfa knw for bfor.continue worshippin him jare.on d last day he will mock u in hell
Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by WetinhappenPR: 6:35pm On Nov 19, 2017
Please I don't like publicity. It's OK. I can do anything for God. Thank you! Thank you friends. Oh my God, I didn't want them to publicize my donation. Goosh!!

2 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by mastermaestro(m): 6:47pm On Nov 19, 2017
damosky12:

My dear, calm down. You don't know as much...

Christ is the HEAD of the church. Not the whole. Eph 5:23

Jesus worshipped at the temple. Yes! That was in the era of the old testament. Temples still played a part.
After he died and resurrected, the New Testament was birthed (Heb 9:15). That's why the veil of the temple was torn at his death (Mark 15:38).
That's why the Apostles said, concerning the new testament:

Acts 17:24
[24]God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands;

In the new testament, the Christian is God's temple.

1 Corinthians 3:16
[16]Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

1 Corinthians 6:19
[19]What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

When we go to church, we don't go into a temple. That's why a church could hold in an hotel hall.

The new testament church is meant to build and raise the Christian. Not a temple.

I can't engage you because are not intelligent enough to stay within topic. You keep veering off like a pendulum. Now you have veered away from why I engaged you at first to trying to teach me how CHRIST is the Head of the church and we being the temple of the HOLY GHOST.

Just because you couldn't stand the evidence I put before you of people selling all they had and donating it to run the church, build temples, you started a new topic all together. I wonder where these New Testament apostles went into to pray, maybe they went into your body (Acts 3:1-cool.

Let me leave you with this final knowledge to cure your chronic ignorance which seems to be born out of self-righteousness. The only time when Christian believers will no longer need a temple of worship will become irrelevant and nonexistent is when we get to Heaven (Revelation 21:22).

Now you see that you just told a lie by saying that the need for temple ended in the Old Testament. Please read your Bible well before going about to spread ignorance with confidence for worthless virtual likes.

Please be reminded that we are still talking about huge donations to the church in a world where there are poor people.
Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by mastermaestro(m): 6:48pm On Nov 19, 2017
CHARLOE:

ur name shld be 'mister sheeple', MUMU! Quote me again if you're dumb.

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by Orpe7(m): 6:50pm On Nov 19, 2017
In Olu Maintain's Voice: 1 million dollars elo lo ma je si naira grin
Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by MATEX30: 6:53pm On Nov 19, 2017
Pastor Benny Hinn as always been known for some tremendous move of the Holy Spirit, watch one of the sessions below;

http://dunamisblog.com/watch-benny-hinn-historic-crusades-in-atlanta-powerful-manifestation-of-the-spirit/
Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by Swaggzkid: 7:02pm On Nov 19, 2017
solite3:
God is worthy to be praised dear. There is no greed in giving to men of God. If I have my way I will do more for them.

MOG you created a thread on nairaland 2years ago Catholism is false religion why say these?
Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by bobowaja(m): 7:42pm On Nov 19, 2017
damosky12:

lol. You think you are smarter than the guys giving?

Lol.... See your logic cheesy cheesy cheesy
You think you are smarter than thousands of people that give themselves up as suicide bomber?
If you don't know, that is exactly what brain washing can do. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by damosky12(m): 8:12pm On Nov 19, 2017
bobowaja:

Lol.... See your logic cheesy cheesy cheesy
You think you are smarter than thousands of people that give themselves up as suicide bomber?
If you don't know, that is exactly what brain washing can do. cool

How shallow you think. What an irrelevant analogy.

A man that has 1 million dollars will definitely not pass for someone to be easily brainwashed. He is most likely a smart capitalist, an experienced business tycoon and a learned person.
If you connect the lines, brainwashing is off the key and the analogy of a suicide bombing bla bla bla is gibberish.

You know you sure can't be as smart as a guy who has a million dollars to give. Think.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by damosky12(m): 8:16pm On Nov 19, 2017
mastermaestro:

t.

Check again, I am not the one who engaged you from the beginning. Please, modify your post. Thank you.
Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by bobowaja(m): 9:30pm On Nov 19, 2017
damosky12:

How shallow you think. What an irrelevant analogy.

A man that has 1 million dollars will definitely not pass for someone to be easily brainwashed. He is most likely a smart capitalist, an experienced business tycoon and a learned person.
If you connect the lines, brainwashing is off the key and the analogy of a suicide bombing bla bla bla is gibberish.

You know you sure can't be as smart as a guy who has a million dollars to give. Think.
cheesy
You are more dumber than I think.
Fool equating monetary values with intelligence. No wonder you guys are sheepie.
Pls find a time during this week to do an IQ test and upgrade your status.
Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by donnie(m): 10:21pm On Nov 19, 2017
CHARLOE:

They can give millions in church but cant help a brother/nebhour in need! On that day, Jesus says he'll deny all who refuse to help d poor, even if they give millions of dollars in church.
A nigerian gives 1m dollars to a church, (most likely proceeds from corruption) and we're jumping upandan in this same corrrupt, poverty ridden nigeria! smh, religion really, is d opium of d masses!

Please leave Jesus out of that your life of poverty.
Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by daveblessed(m): 11:17pm On Nov 19, 2017
solite3:
God is worthy to be praised dear. There is no greed in giving to men of God. If I have my way I will do more for them.
Blessings from d most high God fall on u
Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by Torex1523(m): 2:30am On Nov 20, 2017
i dnt care who give who money,what i knw is dat i wil neva giv any religious leader my money even if am richer dan dangote, be u pastor or imam even ifa priest.scammers pays scammers. looters pays looters and thieves pays thieves. am refering 2 religious leaders nd dere followers. D Pastors': go check dere profiles, dey either av master or phd in philosophy,phycology or some oda courses dat study human behaviour,so dey knw well hw 2 manage dere munguns. and also dere munguns, i mean clients, i mean followers ar also a smart fellow in government nd place of work or 419 nd harmd robbers. all dese senators nd pple in govt dat ar embessled nigeria nd all ogas dat embessled dem company, ar dey pegan? ar dey nt goin 2 churh or mosque? dey ar d smart mungun dat pays d religious leaders nd claim dey ar given 2 GOD.
I WILL NEVA ALLOW A PASTOR'S PRAYER ON ME B'COS "I KNOW HOW CLOSE I AM 2 GOD DAN ANY PASTOR OR ANYBODY ELSE" DEY ONLY COME OUT TO TELL US DEY AR MAN OF GOD.

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by gamblering: 5:57am On Nov 20, 2017
And it became a meme grin grin grin

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by CHARLOE(m): 7:06am On Nov 20, 2017
donnie:

Please leave Jesus out of that your life of poverty.
Dumbass sheeple! If u no how many people I train in school u won't open that gutter u call mouth to spew trash. Mumu!
Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by donnie(m): 8:52am On Nov 20, 2017
CHARLOE:

Dumbass sheeple! If u no how many people I train in school u won't open that gutter u call mouth to spew trash. Mumu!

Weldone, but that you train someone doesn't mean you're not broke. HOwever, If you aren't broke, then stop attacking the church or it's ministers, so that you do not start struggling and complaining cos that is that is the destination for all who tow such paths.
Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by donnie(m): 9:09am On Nov 20, 2017
Acidosis:

You don't tell a grown man how to spend the money you didn't help him to make.

Make yours, and spend it all on the poor.

grin grin

Imolites can you get this guy a statue?
Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by donnie(m): 9:11am On Nov 20, 2017
WetinhappenPR:
Please I don't like publicity. It's OK. I can do anything for God. Thank you! Thank you friends. Oh my God, I didn't want them to publicize my donation. Goosh!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by donnie(m): 9:24am On Nov 20, 2017
Johnrake69:

What the poor need is empowerment. That one million dollars if turned into a scheme will improve atleast a local government in Nigeria economically. This is nothing more than capital flight.

So that they will corner the money and hide it in a tower somewhere in Ikoyi. What have they done with federal allocation since? Rubbish! Nonsense! angry

The church is big and continues to be influential because of the uprightness and integrity of its leaders. The world should learn selflessness and accountability and keep their long-throat in check.

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by Johnrake69: 10:04am On Nov 20, 2017
donnie:

So that they will corner the money and hide it in a tower somewhere in Ikoyi. What have they done with federal allocation since? Rubbish! Nonsense! angry

The church is big and continues to be influential because of the uprightness and integrity of its leaders. The world should learn selflessness and accountability and keep their long-throat in check.

I would prefer not to go into the emboldened. Just so you know it's reported that the black church has received over $400billion in donations from 1980 to date. Please what has been impact on the life of an average black Man?

I still maintain that the poor need empowerment. Go to your local govt and site a factory or a farm and watch it lift people out of poverty.
Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by donnie(m): 10:27am On Nov 20, 2017
Johnrake69:

I would prefer not to go into the emboldened. Just so you know it's reported that the black church has received over $400billion in donations from 1980 to date. Please what has been impact on the life of an average black Man?

I still maintain that the poor need empowerment. Go to your local govt and site a factory or a farm and watch it lift people out of poverty.

Done that already and still doing, Thank you. NEXT!
Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by Countermars: 10:34am On Nov 20, 2017
Did you guys see that part he did the "shift lemme faint" cheesy

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by KcAngel(m): 5:15pm On Nov 20, 2017
THE PERSON MUST BE AN IGBO GUY..."ALL HAIL IGBOS WE NO DEY CARRY LAST
Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by damosky12(m): 9:23pm On Nov 20, 2017
bobowaja:

You are more dumber than I think.
Fool equating monetary values with intelligence. No wonder you guys are sheepie.
Pls find a time during this week to do an IQ test and upgrade your status.

grin E pain am o.
You think you are smarter than the guys sowing millions of dollars?
Most of those guys giving are well educated, rich and very successful. You surely can't be half as smart as they are.

Wake up, young man. There is more to life.

Stop the bitterness.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Shocking Predictions For 2016 By Joshua Iginla / Pastor Obafemi Banigbe Resigns As A COZA Board Of Trustees Member / Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.