Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,477 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) (78939 Views)

Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' / Woman Sows Seed With Her Husband's Car In Delta Church (Photos) / Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by bobowaja(m): 8:56am On Nov 18, 2017
donnie:

Okay. whatever is doing you has just started tongue
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by donnie(m): 9:01am On Nov 18, 2017
Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by michlins(m): 9:02am On Nov 18, 2017
donnie:

Did you commend Pastor Chris after he donated 1billion naira for building the engineering faculty in Benson Idahosa University in 2015?

No you didn't, because you are programmed negatively.
please how about a public university the people paying tithes and offerings can afford. He just invested a stake in a company which he will reap dividends. Uniben no dey again

7 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by donnie(m): 9:08am On Nov 18, 2017
michlins:
please how about a public university the people paying tithes and offerings can afford. He just invested a stake in a company which he will reap dividends. Uniben no dey again

He built an ultra modern lecture theater for his alma mater Ambrose Ali University. Fully furnished with AC and generator. He then fixed street lights all over the campus and gave every student in the hostel a rechargeable lamp. It was all over the news!!

This thing that is paining you will soon finish you. tongue

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by michlins(m): 9:12am On Nov 18, 2017
donnie:

He built an ultra modern lecture theater for his alma mater Ambrose Ali University. Fully furnished with AC and generator. He then fixed street lights all over the campus and gave every student in the hostel a rechargeable lamp. It was all over the news!!

This thing that is paining you will soon finish you. tongue
for that it's commendable job. But he can do better

6 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by donnie(m): 9:20am On Nov 18, 2017
michlins:

Mtcheeeew

9 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by dalaman: 9:25am On Nov 18, 2017
donnie:

Mumu. To make who donate? You?

To make gullible sheeples like you donate.

3 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by jared007: 9:28am On Nov 18, 2017
michlins:
u ve been defeated with information but u are still trying to stay afloat even when u are drowning. Tell urself 'I refuse to drown' lol.

9 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by michlins(m): 9:32am On Nov 18, 2017
jared007:
u ve been defeated with information but u are still trying to stay afloat even when u are drowning. Tell urself 'I refuse to drown' lol.
listen man am not stupid or blind to good things. I will celebrate you when you do good and criticise you when you do otherwise. Am not like you who won't see the two sides of the story but choose your path no matter what. And yes I stay afloat

15 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by jared007: 9:33am On Nov 18, 2017
McBeal10:
so is he going to give the money out for charity?
Nice question. The money is gonna be used to buy American Airtime/Satellite to Tele-evangelise USA and the World.
Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 18, 2017
MuttleyLaff:

3"I tell you the truth," Jesus said,
"this poor widow has given more than all the rest of them Nigerian who sowed $1,000,000
4For they have given a tiny part of their surplus, but she, poor as she is, has given everything she has."

- Luke 21:3-4

Benny Hinn slumps after a Nigerian sowed $1,000,000 into his ministry but doesnt slump when poor widows etcetera give. SMH
Money will turn men into ....
One day, everything will make perfect sense.

How would he know if the sender is a widow or not? Stop being religious.

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 18, 2017
bobowaja:

I tell you bro. I have witnessed this in one of the churches in Warri. The level these people are ready to go to deceived the gullible is amazing.

The "one church" you witnessed in warri is not the same compared to the one here.. Those men you see there are bigger than a 1million dollar seed. They are only taken aback by such a heart that gives in such magnitude..

By the way, it's a poor thought from you to align your one time "witness" with scenario like this, an international one for that matter..

2 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by Maestro21: 10:25am On Nov 18, 2017
Jacksonville:

The "one church" you witnessed in warri is not the same compared to the one here.. Those men you see there are bigger than a 1million dollar seed. They are only taken aback by such a heart that gives in such magnitude..

By the way, it's a poor thought from you to align your one time "witness" with scenario like this, an international one for that matter..

Forget him. If he watched the full video, Pastor Chris is pledging to give $100M of his own money. This is away from all other givings he does in many other things.

Many don't know that he was a major contributor to the building of the ecumenical centre in Abuja. Or how many other pastors in other ministries he has bailed out with hundreds of thousands of dollars - sometimes millions.

I was in one of the services he talked about in the full video where he gave the church $2M to help complete their building. Bear in mind, this particular church is in the upscale part of Lagos with Bourgeois and noveau riche people as members.

One would think that he would have looked for how to collect their money rather than give to them instead.

These men of God (atleast my pastor and the people he associates with) are reckless givers. That is why God will always cause men to give to anything they lay their hands to do.

3 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 18, 2017
bobowaja:

So It is all about sowing seeds. The very scam freeze is up against. Freeze was right all along - you all are scams.
how is it scam to sow to men of God who feed me with spiritual things.
1 Corinthians 9:11 If we have sown unto you spiritual things, is it a great thing if we shall reap your carnal things?

The bible permits Christians to sow to minster's life.

God is worthy to be praised.
I better be gullible for Jesus than to be the wisest man before ungodly men.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 18, 2017
Maestro21:

Forget him. If he watched the full video, Pastor Chris is pledging to give $100M of his own money. This is away from all other givings he does in many other things.

Many don't know that he was a major contributor to the building of the ecumenical centre in Abuja. Or how many other pastors in other ministries he has bailed out with hundreds of thousands of dollars - sometimes millions.

I was in one of the services he talked about in the full video where he gave the church $2M to help complete their building. Bear in mind, this particular church is in the upscale part of Lagos with Bourgeois and noveau riche people as members.

One would think that he would have looked for how to collect their money rather than give to them instead.

These men of God (atleast my pastor and the people he associates with) are reckless givers. That is why God will always cause men to give to anything they lay their hands to do.

I'm telling you.. The way they give is breath taking.

2 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by bobowaja(m): 12:45pm On Nov 18, 2017
solite3:
how is it scam to sow to men of God who feed me with spiritual things.
1 Corinthians 9:11 If we have sown unto you spiritual things, is it a great thing if we shall reap your carnal things?

The bible permits Christians to sow to minster's life.

God is worthy to be praised.
I better be gullible for Jesus than to be the wisest man before ungodly men.
Pastor!

3 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by bobowaja(m): 12:46pm On Nov 18, 2017
Jacksonville:

Pastor! Well people eyes are now opening to you guys scam.

4 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by MuttleyLaff: 1:14pm On Nov 18, 2017
Jacksonville:
How would he know if the sender is a widow or not?
It went over your head I guess.
There are countless senders who donate small figures,
which individually and comparable to the $1,000,000, is actually more
but Benny Him doesn't slump over theirs

Jacksonville:
Stop being religious
My friend, I am glad you know the meaning of religious.
I can cite you perfect examples of being religious that you're aware of

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 18, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
It went over your head I guess.
There are countless senders who donate small figures,
which individually and comparable to the $1,000,000, is actually more
but Benny Him doesn't slump over theirs

My friend, I am glad you know the meaning of religious.
I can cite you give perfect examples of being religious that you're aware of

Look who's talking, you don't even know what it means to be religious. You were quick to judge by relating this scenario to that of the widow's who sowed the last she had. Extrapolating from the scriptures, Jesus taught his disciples from that scene 'the art of giving with a sacrificial heart no matter how little' ...
You shouldn't be prejudicial because you know nothing or less about the individuals whom anonymously donated to the ministry. Do you know if the one that gave the million dollar was his capital and he forfeited it for kingdom business? Or do you know if the one who donated little gave a pinch from the amass wealth he/she had acquired?

Who are you to speak ILL of God's servants?
If the Lord has put it in the heart of these people to do good to the ministry by donating, then they should rejoice because the Lord has done a good thing. If the Lord does more, they should even rejoice more and more and dance.. All that matters is the heart of the giver.. Jesus discerned the heart of the poor woman and knew she gave her last. Her reward is in heaven. The same Lord knows the heart of they that give...

shalom..

5 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by Amberon11: 5:13pm On Nov 18, 2017
lol
Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by Amberon11: 5:14pm On Nov 18, 2017
hahahahahahahaha
solite3:
and how much antithers sowed to freeze life ever since he started his sickness.
Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by Amberon11: 5:16pm On Nov 18, 2017
keep quiet. you will not slump if an unknown person gives you one million dollars right? but will you faint if given one dollar? mtcheeww..
MuttleyLaff:

3"I tell you the truth," Jesus said,
"this poor widow has given more than all the rest of them Nigerian who sowed $1,000,000
4For they have given a tiny part of their surplus, but she, poor as she is, has given everything she has."

- Luke 21:3-4

Benny Hinn slumps after a Nigerian sowed $1,000,000 into his ministry but doesnt slump when poor widows etcetera give. SMH
Money will turn men into ....
One day, everything will make perfect sense.
Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by Amberon11: 5:27pm On Nov 18, 2017
foolish atheist. I know you're still in shock, dont worry you'll be alright.
dalaman:
This is useless acting. Where is the 1 million dollars and who gave them the money? It's just a strategy to make others donate money to them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by dalaman: 7:01pm On Nov 18, 2017
Amberon11:
foolish atheist. I know you're still in shock, dont worry you'll be alright.

Useless and idiotic theist. I know you always believe anything they throw at you like a useless dog.

4 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 18, 2017
for all hisvaunted powers of creation.. money is his vice.. na wa to you God oooh.. na wa. see ya sef grin
Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by MuttleyLaff: 7:46am On Nov 19, 2017
Jacksonville:
Look who's talking, you don't even know what it means to be religious
I doubt you really know the meaning of religious.
but never mind, you will have an epiphany, if/when I cite you perfect examples of being religious

Jacksonville:
You were quick to judge by relating this scenario to that of the widow's who sowed the last she had. Extrapolating from the scriptures
Much to learn, you still have, my dear friend

Why are you pretending that you understand that scripture when you dont?

You were quick to counter the post and remark I made, which were based on what I saw, heard and noticed in the video pasted to the OP
Typical reaction to put a foot when you do not understand

Truthful posts will stir up a guilty conscious every time!
Don't blame your guilty conscience on me

Jacksonville:
Jesus taught his disciples from that scene 'the art of giving with a sacrificial heart no matter how little' ...
Is that really so?

Jacksonville:
You shouldn't be prejudicial because you know nothing or less about the individuals whom anonymously donated to the ministry.
Do you know if the one that gave the million dollar was his capital and he forfeited it for kingdom business?
Or do you know if the one who donated little gave a pinch from the amass wealth he/she had acquired?
The theatrical display

Jacksonville:
Who are you to speak ILL of God's servants?
Jesus is ALWAYS on the scribes' & Pharisees' case, criticising them at every available opportunity

Jacksonville:
If the Lord has put it in the heart of these people to do good to the ministry by donating,
then they should rejoice because the Lord has done a good thing.
If the Lord does more, they should even rejoice more and more and dance..
All that matters is the heart of the giver..
Jesus discerned the heart of the poor woman and knew she gave her last.
Her reward is in heaven. The same Lord knows the heart of they that give...
Beware of the Scribes
38And he said unto them in his doctrine,
Beware of the scribes, which love to go in long clothing, and love salutations in the marketplaces,
39And the chief seats in the synagogues, and the uppermost rooms at feasts:
40Which devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayers: these shall receive greater damnation.

The Poor Widow
41And Jesus sat over against the treasury, and beheld how the people cast money into the treasury: and many that were rich cast in much.
42And there came a certain poor widow, and she threw in two mites, which make a farthing.
43And he called unto him his disciples, and saith unto them,
Verily I say unto you, That this poor widow hath cast more in, than all they which have cast into the treasury:
44For all they did cast in of their abundance; but she of her want did cast in all that she had, even all her living

- Mark 12:38-44 KJV

If you REALLY did understand the Luke 21:3-4 or Mark 12:43-44 widow narration clearly,
you would have known that the widow narration actually started from Mark 12:38-40,
with Mark 12:40 being the heart of the narration before continuing on to Mark 12:41-44

Now the questions, you want to ask yourself, are these:
#1 Where from, do you suppose the widow learned to drop ALL her money into the treasury box?
#2 Who would you suspect has been teaching the widow to drop ALL her money into the treasury box?
#3 Do you see a pattern how it is done then in biblical times and how it's done now in modern day times?
#4 Do you see all these religious leaders according to Mark 12:40, will receive harsher punishment?
(i.e. they will be punished most severely)

Jacksonville:
shalom..
"There is no peace," says my God, "for the wicked."
- Isaiah 57:21
shalom..?
The only word that comes to mind is hypocrite.

Amberon11:
keep quiet. you will not slump if an unknown person gives you one million dollars right?
but will you faint if given one dollar? mtcheeww..
How ironic, it is that instincts are refusing and running exactly opposite from facing reality

I know, you too, like Jacksonville above,
think you understand what you thought I wrote
but I am not sure you realize that the way you read it, is not what I typed

You can see and read from above Mark 12:38-44,
how Jesus in that teaching, started with:
''Beware of the scribes (i.e. one learned in the Jewish Law, a religious teacher) ....''
then Jesus went to sit facing the temple offering box,
and watched how much money people put into it.
Many rich people put in large amounts, possibly equivalents of today's $1,000,000
but Jesus didnt shriek with excitement nor slump

Now consider, if in the same circumstance with Benny Hinn,
Jesus was to casually turn up, just for a snap visit, what in that TV programme, will Jesus do?

4 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by grandstar(m): 9:53am On Nov 19, 2017
What nonsense is this?

5 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by hipsyleema(f): 9:54am On Nov 19, 2017
AlfaSeltzer:
And they say I should not worship Satan.

Do what pleases you...
Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by ashjay001(m): 9:54am On Nov 19, 2017
solite3:
God is worthy to be praised dear. There is no greed in giving to men of God. If I have my way I will do more for them.

Hypocrisy, is what I hate abt religion n its practitioners!

U can identify bible verses, that support tithing, but find it difficult to remember d one abt loving ur enemies? U just mocked Freeze, instead of praying to God to open his eyes to ur truth n so seek repentance!

3 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 19, 2017
superhumanist:

See your life?

Greed. Is it by amount of money?

It is by what?
Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by miketayo(m): 9:55am On Nov 19, 2017
The way we Christians worship money these days is scary

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Shocking Predictions For 2016 By Joshua Iginla / Pastor Obafemi Banigbe Resigns As A COZA Board Of Trustees Member / Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.