Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,670 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) (78955 Views)

Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' / Woman Sows Seed With Her Husband's Car In Delta Church (Photos) / Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by iamkneeyi: 9:55am On Nov 19, 2017
I suspect Chris Oyakhilome or Apostle Suleiman..
Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by grandstar(m): 9:55am On Nov 19, 2017
solite3:
God is worthy to be praised dear. There is no greed in giving to men of God. If I have my way I will do more for them.

Are they giving to God or a false prophet? I go with the latter.

3 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by 2shure: 9:56am On Nov 19, 2017
just like mmm
africans are gullible.
i feel sad now because i got 9000dollars
instead of 16000
i hate percentage deals
fuc

2 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by itsandi(m): 9:56am On Nov 19, 2017
And there are refugee camps all over Nigeria o sad

3 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by ODVanguard: 9:57am On Nov 19, 2017
It's probably a gimmick to lure others into wanting to match that amount by 'sowing' more 'seed'. Benny hinn is a well known con man.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 19, 2017
the rich keep getting richer while the poor die of poverty
Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by Belafonte(m): 9:59am On Nov 19, 2017
superhumanist:

See your life?

Greed. Is it by amount of money?

Jesus said no man can serve God and Mammon. Guess which the modern Nigerian Christian worships. wink
Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by buskie13(m): 10:00am On Nov 19, 2017
dalaman:
This is useless acting. Where is the 1 million dollars and who gave them the money? It's just a strategy to make others donate money to them.
I tell you,mind games bro,God have mercy on us all

4 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by micgray100(m): 10:00am On Nov 19, 2017
Nigeria.... Na wa o... Where level of poverty is high..

Register your Limited Liability Company (LLC) for just 85k within 5 working days.. See enough commendations from previous Nairaland client on my signature trend link.
Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by onatisi(m): 10:00am On Nov 19, 2017
donnie:

You wish... That's how Pastor Chris gave 1billion Naira to BIU. They Said it was fake, he wired the money the following week as soon as he got back to Lagos.

The engineering faculty is standing there as a testimony.
but i heard he couldnt pay some of his workers for months , or am i missing something ?
anyway , it is their money , not mine . they can spend it as they wish grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by onadana: 10:00am On Nov 19, 2017
solite3:
God is worthy to be praised dear. There is no greed in giving to men of God. If I have my way I will do more for them.

Right...ours is to give what they do with it is between them and God.We rip what we sow.

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by CAPSLOCKED: 10:01am On Nov 19, 2017
petra1:

Money for TV programme goes to TV programme . What the poor needs is the word of God (Gospel)

Poverty is First a state of mind

OGA
WHAT THE POOR NEEDS IS FOOD, CLOTHING, SHELTER.. AND THEN JOBS.

THE WORD OF YOUR GOD IS NONSENSE, THAT'S WHY YOUR PARENTS PUT YOU IN SCHOOL WHEN YOU WERE A CHILD SO YOU CAN BE EDUCATED AND GET A JOB.. AND BECOME INDEPENDENT.

IF THE ABOVE HIGHLIGHTED WAS MORE IMPORTANT, THE ONLY CERTIFICATE WE'LL ALL HAVE IS "BSC AND PHD IN SUNDAY SCHOOL", AND WE'LL ALL BE EXPERTS IN ARK BUILDING.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by udemzyudex(m): 10:01am On Nov 19, 2017
MuttleyLaff:

3"I tell you the truth," Jesus said,
"this poor widow has given more than all the rest of them Nigerian who sowed $1,000,000
4For they have given a tiny part of their surplus, but she, poor as she is, has given everything she has."

- Luke 21:3-4

Benny Hinn slumps after a Nigerian sowed $1,000,000 into his ministry but doesnt slump when poor widows etcetera give. SMH
Money will turn men into ....
One day, everything will make perfect sense.

LOL, as if you won't faint if it was you, can you compare a policeman slap to a soldier?

I guess no, that's it bro, it comes with shock bro. Imagine if someone sow that kind of money into your life I bet you will faint more than him grin

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by anibirelawal(m): 10:01am On Nov 19, 2017
why not dash the money to less previlage. am just saying.

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by ibkayee(f): 10:01am On Nov 19, 2017
ODVanguard:
It's probably a gimmick to lure others into wanting to match that amount by 'sowing' more 'seed'. Benny hinn is a well known con man.
Lmao

2 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:03am On Nov 19, 2017
solite3:
the вelow ѕнoυld нave gυιded yoυ...вυт yoυ cнoѕe тo υnder υтιlιze тнaт ғree app called a вraιn тнaт woυld нave нelped yoυ...ιѕ never тoo laтe тнoυgн!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by giles14(m): 10:04am On Nov 19, 2017
Pussitto:
World renowned televangelists Pastor Benny hinn and pastor Chris both partner in building a Christian network "loveworldusa" as partners have started sewing already. One amazing thing happened as pastor Benny hinn couldn't hold himself as he kept on fainting after a Nigerian sowed $1000000 into the cable network. The more you criticise the more people give to God

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0PwFgqpgzw

https://chikasom..com/2017/11/benny-hinn-faints-after-nigerian-sowed.html?m=1
this $1mln would have provided 500 low income house.

provided water for a million people

provided scholarship for 10000 people

provided electricity for at least 50 - 100 communities

provided 100 properly equipped primary health center

used as soft loans or grants for 100000 petty traders

and the list goes on and on

3 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by itsme9jaG(f): 10:04am On Nov 19, 2017
Hope it’s not part of Dasuki gate grin grin just saying
Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by OLORIPAPA: 10:04am On Nov 19, 2017
The word of the gospel if Christ shall spread to every corner and make impact whether the devil likes it or not...
I believe o e if those princes of Saudi sowed that $10,000.
Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by onadana: 10:05am On Nov 19, 2017
MuttleyLaff:

"this poor widow has given more than all the rest of them Nigerian who sowed $1,000,000
4For they have given a tiny part of their surplus, but she, poor as she is, has given everything she has."

Benny Hinn slumps after a Nigerian sowed $1,000,000 into his ministry but doesnt slump when poor widows etcetera give. SMH

Who made you a judge?Always looking to criticize.How are you sure the 1million naira sorry dollars doesn't come with pains of sowing.Do you know what vow he made or if he is trusting God for something. Wetin dey worry una sef. The way poor people think..abeg.

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by Saintinoo(m): 10:05am On Nov 19, 2017
Pussitto:
World renowned televangelists Pastor Benny hinn and pastor Chris both partner in building a Christian network "loveworldusa" as partners have started sewing already. One amazing thing happened as pastor Benny hinn couldn't hold himself as he kept on fainting after a Nigerian sowed $1000000 into the cable network. The more you criticise the more people give to God

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0PwFgqpgzw

https://chikasom..com/2017/11/benny-hinn-faints-after-nigerian-sowed.html?m=1
do you know how many poor lives he would have touched with that $1m? Why giving an already rich man tha amont when you can help the poor with it,go to oiur hospitals, villages ad see people dieing every day. Smh

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by Deeldorado: 10:05am On Nov 19, 2017
The worship of mammon
Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by rigor14: 10:05am On Nov 19, 2017
Deicide:
cry

God bless you as I thought same. Is it that these people don't come down to the country to percieve the level of poverty or they just want to show off?

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by KingTom(m): 10:07am On Nov 19, 2017
Deicide:
cry
This picture says it all cry

2 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by laplace13: 10:07am On Nov 19, 2017
Hope he collected cash cheesy
Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by dumodust(m): 10:08am On Nov 19, 2017
That's the response you get right after winning the jackpot right there grin grin
Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 19, 2017
MrOnPoint:
That's huge! Na Dangote that one go be. Whaaaaaat!!!

Typical afonja; small thing they call Dangote. Do you how many rich Igbo men are richer than Dangote?
Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by BruncleZuma: 10:09am On Nov 19, 2017
No wonder una never get better light nor leader since 1960...

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by Acidosis(m): 10:10am On Nov 19, 2017
giles14:
this $1mln would have provided 500 low income house.

provided water for a million people

provided scholarship for 10000 people

provided electricity for at least 50 - 100 communities

provided 100 properly equipped primary health center

used as soft loans or grants for 100000 petty traders

and the list goes on and on

You don't tell people how to spend the money you didn't help them to make.

2 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by Adaumunocha(f): 10:10am On Nov 19, 2017
I would faint too if someone sowed that kinda money into my life...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by nkul: 10:10am On Nov 19, 2017
Who is that Nigerian? Unbelievable
Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by Onnasucs1(m): 10:10am On Nov 19, 2017
MuttleyLaff:

The poor woman's offering was more acceptable because she gave from a heart of love( giving everything everything she had to God) not because she gave little money ooo.

What if the $1mil is all the sower has?

Your giving is not accepted based on the amount given but based on your heart condition while giving.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Shocking Predictions For 2016 By Joshua Iginla / Pastor Obafemi Banigbe Resigns As A COZA Board Of Trustees Member / Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.