Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) (78914 Views)

Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' / Woman Sows Seed With Her Husband's Car In Delta Church (Photos) / Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by psychologist(m): 10:48am On Nov 19, 2017
This is the way we are taught to give my Apostle paul
We give freely, not be any percentage whatsoever
Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by tiwiex(m): 10:51am On Nov 19, 2017
Nigerians and religion sha. Misplaced priorities. Even Saudi sef na $10k dem drop. I am currently reviewing some hospitals in Nigeria for an NGO. Even your dog sef no fit enter the toilets. I wish there is a way to reach these rich people on show them the problems. I am almost tempted to share a picture of the place. Yet someone gives $1m to a man in another country who does not even need it.

4 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by caesaraba(m): 10:52am On Nov 19, 2017
Lol. Religion.

3 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by MEILYN(m): 10:53am On Nov 19, 2017
petra1:

Money for TV programme goes to TV programme . What the poor needs is the word of God (Gospel)
Poverty is First a state of mind
Secondly they can be empowered to do business and work . It’s only the church that has been doing this . You don’t need to monitor the church . You do your act of service period .

Ohhh my God! The thunder that will strike your brain Ehnn. What a fool!

4 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by ibkayee(f): 10:57am On Nov 19, 2017
ODVanguard:

Omo forget. I once attended his church in Orlando, florida back in the day. Smh. He's a fvcking and well known scammer. Na him method/style the likes of oyakhilome copied and amplified. They are all scammers.
Lool I don't know how legitimate he is, all I know is there are a lot of ultra rich religious leaders in this world taking advantage of vulnerable people

3 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by itsandi(m): 10:58am On Nov 19, 2017
Don't mind them. Its a show off
juman:

Yeah. The refugee camps.

Also there is generally great hunger in nigeria.

Even the food for the refugee camps are stolen by their apc governors.
Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by Johnrake69: 10:59am On Nov 19, 2017
petra1:

Money for TV programme goes to TV programme . What the poor needs is the word of God (Gospel)
Poverty is First a state of mind
Secondly they can be empowered to do business and work . It’s only the church that has been doing this . You don’t need to monitor the church . You do your act of service period .

What the poor need is empowerment. That one million dollars if turned into a scheme will improve atleast a local government in Nigeria economically. This is nothing more than capital flight.

3 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by Acidosis(m): 11:00am On Nov 19, 2017
giles14:
shot d Bleep up

it's for your kinds that we are still backward in dis country.

how did he make that money , how much has he paid as tax.

we are obsessed with title and seed sowing.

but expect to have a working country with good schools, health center, roads ,jobs and electricity etc

how many Americans Europeans Asians have sowed millions in dollars euros pounds in this country.

Christ brought salvation and not stupidity.

You are an ediot. How did he make that money? Really? He made it by selling off your your kidneys in India, oya go and arrest him..

You unfortunate lots will continue to blame the wrong people for your economic, social and political misfortunes.

It is HIS money. How he made it, how he spends it, whom he spends it on and other questions pertaining to HIS money are none of your unfortunate business.

He didn't sow it so you can rejoice or cry. He sowed a million dollars because again, it is HIS money. Die and bury yourself if you're not comfortable with that reality.

The good and the f00lish things Americans and Europeans spend money on are also none of your business. If you're conversant with the reality world over, you'd realize that your so called Americans spend more money on the so called "foolish things" but damn it! IT IS STILL THEIR MONEY.

They will continue to do what they like with THEIR money the same way you do what you like with YOURS. Don't teach a man how to spend his money if you can't teach him how to make more.

2 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by dvkot(m): 11:01am On Nov 19, 2017
if you have give
Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by ehissi(m): 11:04am On Nov 19, 2017
donnie:

Did you commend Pastor Chris after he donated 1billion naira for building the engineering faculty in Benson Idahosa University in 2015?

No you didn't, because you are programmed negatively.

Leave these confused people, from 2011 Oyedepo has been paying the salaries of teacher in his secondary school, built new classroom blocks, did they talk.

When Winners Chapel - Bishop Oyedepo's Ministry - broke grounds in the UK, they said he is now using the pounds from the UK to live large and they reported him to the charities commission in the UK.

But when they cleared winners chapel and declared them as a model and standard for what a Church finances ought to be, did they talk.

Will they here that one? No! Because their Spirit is always focused on the negative. They were raised as children seeing Pastors weak, poor and beggarly.

The kind of Pastor you will call when you have a problem at home that will tell you he will come after the market, so that he will sell yam and make enough money to have transport to come and see you.

When Pastor David Ibieyoeme was busy giving scholarships to the tune of #200million sending people to school, creating skill acquisition programmes and giving widows support, them no hear.

But someone use photoshop to write his ministries name on a private jet on his birthday and posted it online, they just reason say E don buy jet, they started their witchcraft and started talking nonsense.

I have come to understand from study of scripture, that Spiritual battles between the kingdom of God and the devil is tied to influence.

The children of israel suffered for 400years in slavery because they arose a pharoah who knew not Joseph - the man of God.

When Jesus rejected all the kingdoms of the worlds presented to him by satan on the condition that he worship him, there was the battle line drawn.

Every time a believer or a church garners influence within the realm of the kingdoms of this world, he is an automatic target for bashing.

Somebody gave in faith to a man of God or a church, you dey call the person who received a thief.

You no even look for better person to call thief, you go dey call men like oyedepo, adeboye, kumuyi. I dont understand their foolishness.

If a kid stands up today and says I want to be an oil worker, the natural mindset is that such a child seek a financially promising career.

But if such a child say he wants to be a scavenger or a cleaner, you think that such a person is confused, misguided, something must be wrong somewhere.

When Men like Oyedepo, Adeboye, Kumuyi rose up to serve God and follow him, it wasnt fashionable for Pastors to be rich so why will anyone call them thieves or people greedy for gain?

If a man want to be a Pastor now, we may say okay, na money E dey fine, not these elders within the body of Christ.

Men that were impacted by Missionaries like S.G Elton. Men who left all they could ever be to follow him, faithfully serving God by His mercy and grace. You see men like Oyedepo, Adeboye, Kumuyi, MFM pastor Olukoya.

Then one child, who doesnt even understand what Psalm 24 is saying and what John 17:17 means will just open his mouth and say things they really dont even want to understand.

It is well........

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by Firstcitizen: 11:05am On Nov 19, 2017
Spiritual money laundering

2 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by giles14(m): 11:05am On Nov 19, 2017
Acidosis:

You are an ediot. How did he make that money? Really? He made it by selling off your your kidneys in India, oya go and arrest him..

You unfortunate lots will continue to blame the wrong people for your economic, social and political misfortunes.

It is HIS money. How he made it, how he spends it, whom he spends it on and other questions pertaining to HIS money are none of your unfortunate business.

He didn't sow it so you can rejoice or cry. It sowed a million dollars because again, it is HIS money. Die and bury yourself if you're not comfortable with that reality.

The good and the f00lish things Americans and Europeans spend money on are also none of your business. If you're conversant with the reality world over, you'd realize that your so called Americans spend more money on the so called "foolish things" but damn it! IT IS STILL THEIR MONEY.

They will continue to do what they like with THEIR money the same way you do what you like with YOURS.
move on with your. myopic reasoning

2 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by sinceraconcept(m): 11:06am On Nov 19, 2017
MrOnPoint:
That's huge! Na Dangote that one go be. Whaaaaaat!!!
which Dangote is paying tithe? he is Muslim and Muslims don't pay tithe,that is why he's the richest man in Africa
Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by Acidosis(m): 11:08am On Nov 19, 2017
giles14:
move on with your. myopic reasoning

Yes, I'm moving on to do my business, work harder to earn legitimately so I can spend the earnings the way I want.

Whenever you see a politician spending such amount of money, call my attention.

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by Toks2008(m): 11:10am On Nov 19, 2017
You can't outgive GOD he owns the universe and he made you.

When you give to GOD you are indirectly helping yourself cos GOD will always be GOD with or without you or all the wealth in the world.

I strongly believe that pastor Chris was the one that gave that $1m.
Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 19, 2017
2 crooks milking and sheaving the dumb African sheep !!

3 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by mitchyy(f): 11:12am On Nov 19, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
I doubt you really know the meaning of religious.
but never mind, you will have an epiphany, if/when I cite you perfect examples of being religious

Much to learn, you still have, my dear friend

Why are you pretending that you understand that scripture when you dont?

You were quick to counter the post and remark I made, which were based on what I saw, heard and noticed in the video pasted to the OP
Typical reaction to put a foot when you do not understand

Truthful posts will stir up a guilty conscious every time!
Don't blame your guilty conscience on me

Is that really so?

The theatrical display

Jesus is ALWAYS on the scribes' & Pharisees' case, criticising them at every available opportunity

Beware of the Scribes
38And he said unto them in his doctrine,
Beware of the scribes, which love to go in long clothing, and love salutations in the marketplaces,
39And the chief seats in the synagogues, and the uppermost rooms at feasts:
40Which devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayers: these shall receive greater damnation.

The Poor Widow
41And Jesus sat over against the treasury, and beheld how the people cast money into the treasury: and many that were rich cast in much.
42And there came a certain poor widow, and she threw in two mites, which make a farthing.
43And he called unto him his disciples, and saith unto them,
Verily I say unto you, That this poor widow hath cast more in, than all they which have cast into the treasury:
44For all they did cast in of their abundance; but she of her want did cast in all that she had, even all her living

- Mark 12:38-44 KJV

If you REALLY did understand the Luke 21:3-4 or Mark 12:43-44 widow narration clearly,
you would have known that the widow narration actually started from Mark 12:38-40,
with Mark 12:40 being the heart of the narration before continuing on to Mark 12:41-44

Now the questions, you want to ask yourself, are these:
#1 Where from, do you suppose the widow learned to drop ALL her money into the treasury box?
#2 Who would you suspect has been teaching the widow to drop ALL her money into the treasury box?
#3 Do you see a pattern how it is done then in biblical times and how it's done now in modern day times?
#4 Do you see all these religious leaders according to Mark 12:40, will receive harsher punishment?
(i.e. they will be punished most severely)

"There is no peace," says my God, "for the wicked."
- Isaiah 57:21
shalom..?
The only word that comes to mind is hypocrite.

How ironic, it is that instincts are refusing and running exactly opposite from facing reality

I know, you too, like Jacksonville above,
think you understand what you thought I wrote
but I am not sure you realize that the way you read it, is not what I typed

You can see and read from above Mark 12:38-44,
how Jesus in that teaching, started with:
''Beware of the scribes (i.e. one learned in the Jewish Law, a religious teacher) ....''
then Jesus went to sit facing the temple offering box,
and watched how much money people put into it.
Many rich people put in large amounts, possibly equivalents of today's $1,000,000
but Jesus didnt shriek with excitement nor slump

Now consider, if in the same circumstance with Benny Hinn,
Jesus was to casually turn up, just for a snap visit, what in that TV programme, will Jesus do?

Intelligence in one post!

Love the way you stated your point clearly and backed it up with scriptures, all without being insultive. We need more of you on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by Goldenfinger: 11:17am On Nov 19, 2017
donnie:

Mumu. To make who donate? You?
dnt waste ur time quoting dat guy,poverty start frm d mindset,who donate dat money may be super rich,givers never lack

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by dvkot(m): 11:18am On Nov 19, 2017
MuttleyLaff:

3"I tell you the truth," Jesus said,
"this poor widow has given more than all the rest of them Nigerian who sowed $1,000,000
4For they have given a tiny part of their surplus, but she, poor as she is, has given everything she has."

- Luke 21:3-4

Benny Hinn slumps after a Nigerian sowed $1,000,000 into his ministry but doesnt slump when poor widows etcetera give. SMH
Money will turn men into ....
One day, everything will make perfect sense.
if you have money give,
if you don't have give,
if you feel you have plenty give in excess...
Mr man the poor widow Jesus used as an example gave her all last kobo to the church not to another poor fellow.. yet Jesus did not ask it to be returned to her because she's poor.

2. Elijah and the poor widow: the widow had only a little food left as In her last meal she have already concluded that she will die after that because no hope again, and still yet Elijah asked for the food so that he can eat first and the woman can die of hunger, but my brother the foolishness of God is wiser than Solomon, that woman later have more than enough and she was never poor again....
All of you judging people you and your Mr freeze, is there no poor man in ur village? why can't freeze sell his expensive N20M Rolex(s) and give to the poor? that your 30k or 50k monthly salary why can't you be given 20% out of it to the poor? or that your 100k phone, why can't you buy a phone of 40k and give the rest to the poor....
remove the log from your eyes before the speck on another....
The christians are still the biggest charity giver of any religion...

last last na God go judge not freeze

4 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by giles14(m): 11:18am On Nov 19, 2017
Acidosis:

Yes, I'm moving on to do my business, work harder to earn legitimately so I can spend the earnings the way I want.

Whenever you see a politician spending such amount of money, call my attention.
shi shi shi move on
Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by ohiku4every1(m): 11:20am On Nov 19, 2017
if truly the tithe belongs to God
why must the pastor faint??

Na God suppose faint not the pastor
Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by Lilymax(f): 11:24am On Nov 19, 2017
MuttleyLaff:

"this poor widow has given more than all the rest of them Nigerian who sowed $1,000,000
4For they have given a tiny part of their surplus, but she, poor as she is, has given everything she has."

Benny Hinn slumps after a Nigerian sowed $1,000,000 into his ministry but doesnt slump when poor widows etcetera give. SMH
U just literally blew my mind
One bottle of Ciroc for u

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by Liftedhands(f): 11:25am On Nov 19, 2017
Abudu2000:
nah nah, we ain't haters. We just want to know that at least some of it will go to the poor who needs it the most and not some nonsense assets like cars and other canal things
Ask yourself how many times you've given to the poor around you out of the little you have?

Both poor and rich should be givers.

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by victorazyvictor(m): 11:25am On Nov 19, 2017
MuttleyLaff:

When did Bunny be Jesus?
You don't even know what Jesus meant.
You that is judging do you pay common tithe?
Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by Liftedhands(f): 11:28am On Nov 19, 2017
dalaman:
This is useless acting. Where is the 1 million dollars and who gave them the money? It's just a strategy to make others donate money to them.
Are you among the other? Are they asking you to bring your money to them? If not please leave those that want to give to keep on giving! It's not like they took yours and gave to a pastor! So why the scrutiny?
Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by Liftedhands(f): 11:29am On Nov 19, 2017
donnie:

Mumu. To make who donate? You?
I taya o! grin

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by buJu234: 11:32am On Nov 19, 2017
If not for poverty, how much is $1million I.e NGN350millions.

Now let me say something that will shock, there are silent Nigerian billionaires that 're living a very quiet life, most 're based aboard as temporary residence because of taxes but they re fullblooded Nigerians.

That's why Nigeria is one of the richest black country in the world.

Just imagine just 1% of 200million people worth over 10billion naira (ultra rich), I.e abt 2million people.

So instead of using one's poverty mindset to judge them, why focus on how to join them legally?

2 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by geezyk(m): 11:35am On Nov 19, 2017
If you watch all these American crime movies, you might think this is a ploy to launder money, the money might definitely not be up to a million $$, it might just be a thousand $$, but due to the fact that it's coming from Nigeria where finances can't be tracked, the donation was inflated to a million $$ and from an anonymous person..

If an American should donate this kinda amount, his finances would be scrutinized apart from the well known wealthy men.
Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by samsam2019: 11:37am On Nov 19, 2017
A thief giving money to a thief
Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by frankpro27(m): 11:42am On Nov 19, 2017
Nobody is against giving to God. Donations Nd offerings are for Christians not tithe. Get the point b4 opening ur mouth.
Re: Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) by secpowell: 11:42am On Nov 19, 2017
Since your brain is working properly. Why can't you make your own money and spend it on what ever you wishes. When rich men are talking a poor man like you, saying you got an idea. Channel your brain into making money and stop ranting nonses with the way people choose to spend their money.
Saintinoo:
why will i commend him for givig money to his fellow pastor for building a privately owned university that the poor can not attend, is ur brain painning you?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Shocking Predictions For 2016 By Joshua Iginla / Pastor Obafemi Banigbe Resigns As A COZA Board Of Trustees Member / Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.