Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates (104061 Views)

Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) / Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Aspirants - Full List / Groups Gifts Obiano N12.5 Million For Anambra 2017 Election Form - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by Ibrahimanees: 11:00am On Nov 18, 2017
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by sunnyflakes(m): 11:01am On Nov 18, 2017
xplicity1:

What if Card Reader is not working?
At the end of the day the returning officer rely on the card reader to get the authentic accredited number of voters. Most times they don't rely incident form, because of the Nigerian factor.

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by mightyokwy(m): 11:03am On Nov 18, 2017
Kanyekels:

Nwoke Arsenal. Willie agabago
Oga boss abeg hope you have voted. APC have no place in Anambra. They are the same cabals that destroyed our state in 2003. My vote is for PDP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by mightyokwy(m): 11:04am On Nov 18, 2017
Kanyekels:

Nwoke Arsenal. Willie agabago
Oga boss abeg hope you have voted. APC have no place in Anambra. They are the same cabals that destroyed our state in 2003. My vote is for PDP
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by Destinyfavour(m): 11:04am On Nov 18, 2017
natruebdiz:

what's your meter for performance?
Imo state the only APC governor in the east. He has performed bably. Infact he has imposed much hardship on the citizens. Just visit Imo and interact with guys, you will understand the hatred for APC. The governmemt at the centre has also compounded the issue with lopsided appointments favouring hausa fulanis and muslim north.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by jeftalene(m): 11:05am On Nov 18, 2017
Contact a reliable contractor with vast experience and competence.
Heavens Contractors Ltd
Call/Whatsapp: Engr. Osaz on 08167394799

See latest prices of building materials here> www.engineerosaz..com

2 Likes

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by Oloripelebe: 11:05am On Nov 18, 2017
PHILipu1:

Stop deceiving yourself Mr man.
2018 election will be the first time that Fayose party will be going into an election that his party do not control Abuja and federal apparatus and we will see how popular he is.
If you talk of love,the people then loved Fayemi ten times than fayose but what was the outcome?
The Audio of how the army was used to make it 16-0 is still online.

We say a monkey can jump trees when the trees are close to each other or take a fish out of water and see how it can swim.

People in Ekiti loved Fayemi? Lmao

I don't think u r on ground in Ekiti, Fayose rules the politics in Ekiti for now

2 Likes

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 11:07am On Nov 18, 2017
That IPOB E-MISCREANT who thought typing in upper case equates to bn sensible has suddenly vanished into thin air haven bn bombarded with raw pictures of countless Anambarians voting peacefully.

IPOBIANS PENCHANT FOR FAILURES AND SADNESS IS LIKE IGBOS AND OFENSALA.

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by PHILipu1(m): 11:09am On Nov 18, 2017
Oloripelebe:

People in Ekiti loved Fayemi? Lmao

I don't think u r on ground in Ekiti, Fayose rules the politics in Ekiti for now
With his godfather and godmother in Aso rock then.
2018 is around the corner and we shall see.
Even Fayose can see the hand writing on the wall and that is why all this his out burst so that you guys will call it witch hunting tomorrow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by FlyboyZee: 11:09am On Nov 18, 2017
obonujoker:
Please people stop accepting this bribes.... have integrity na.... shey you people go to church.... is this what Jesus will do??

Stop accepting bribe... vote for the right person you think...

Nigerians please.....!!!!
What's bribe there?
Is it not the people's money that they are sharing back to the people?

Instead, advise them to collect the money and still vote for the person or party of their choice.

We did it back then in school, when one idiot that his parents were very highly placed back then in the Federal Civil Service, stole their dollars and wanted to us it to bribe his way to becoming our SUG President. We encouraged him, collected his money and then voted for whoever we wished to vote for...

If this goes on for a while, the politicians will get wiser, realize that they are losing both money and votes and stop trying to bribe or entice voters with money to do their biddings...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by Oloripelebe: 11:12am On Nov 18, 2017
PHILipu1:

With his godfather and godmother in Aso rock then.
2018 is around the corner and we shall see.
Even Fayose can see the hand writing on the wall and that is why all this his out burst so that you guys will call it witch hunting tomorrow.

I pray APC present Fayemi instead of Segun Oni or Bimbo Daramola

I want to see the rematch between Fayemi and Fayose's anointed candidate, i can assure u dat it wld be disastrous to apc.
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by myright: 11:12am On Nov 18, 2017
Voters card turned to beer cover. Ofe Nsala Day!

6 Likes

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 11:15am On Nov 18, 2017
FlyboyZee:

What's bribe there?
Is it not the people's money that they are sharing back to the people?

Instead, advise them to collect the money and still vote for the person or party of their choice.

We did it back then in school, when one idiot that his parents were very highly placed back then in the Federal Civil Service, stole their dollars and wanted to us it to bribe his way to becoming our SUG President. We encouraged him, collected his money and then voted for whoever we wished to vote for...

If this goes on for a while, the politicians will get wiser, realize that they are losing both money and votes and stop trying to bribe or entice voters with money to do their biddings...

You are so on point.

Na Ofensala money dem dey share.

Collect the Naira, vote for choice and head straight to your kitchen for Ofe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by PHILipu1(m): 11:15am On Nov 18, 2017
Oloripelebe:

I want to see the rematch between Fayemi and Fayose's anointed candidate, i can assure u dat it wld be disastrous to apc.

It will be landslide victory for any candidate that APC put forward

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by mavinc4u(f): 11:15am On Nov 18, 2017
myright:

which kind ofe nsala be that? that is bone in the plate abi dem no see fish or meat?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by Oloripelebe: 11:15am On Nov 18, 2017
myright:

Haha, crazy pple grin grin grin
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by Oloripelebe: 11:16am On Nov 18, 2017
PHILipu1:

It will be landslide victory for any candidate that APC put forward

2018 ain't far grin
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by otunba1979: 11:17am On Nov 18, 2017
Let hear authentic updates
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by PHILipu1(m): 11:18am On Nov 18, 2017
myright:
After you have voted for APC and collected 10k to buy beer.
You think you can fool everybody.
Get sense

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by tesppidd: 11:20am On Nov 18, 2017
Oloripelebe:

don't fool yourself. fayose would never have become governor if not for the coup called an election carried out by Jonathan and the military in ekiti. next year even if apc resurrect abacha and make him their governorship candidate it will be a landslide victory for apc in ekiti.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by tesppidd: 11:20am On Nov 18, 2017
PHILipu1:

After you have voted for APC and collected 10k to buy beer.
You think you can fool everybody.
Get sense
grin
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by otunba1979: 11:22am On Nov 18, 2017
[Dreaming quote author=tesppidd post=62488743]don't fool yourself. fayose would never have become governor if not for the coup called an election carried out by Jonathan and the military in ekiti. next year even if apc resurrect abacha and make him their governorship candidate it will be a landslide victory for apc in ekiti. [/quote]
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by otunba1979: 11:22am On Nov 18, 2017
otunba1979:
[Dreaming quote author=tesppidd post=62488743]don't fool yourself. fayose would never have become governor if not for the coup called an election carried out by Jonathan and the military in ekiti. next year even if apc resurrect abacha and make him their governorship candidate it will be a landslide victory for apc in ekiti.
dreaming
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by indodon(m): 11:24am On Nov 18, 2017
Ndi anambra kwenu!

Vote wisely
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by donb06: 11:27am On Nov 18, 2017
just want to knw. is this tony nwoye bigger than ngige that bowed to obiano...... because 4rm the little i knw andy uba, chris ngige and mrs. ekwunife are bigger than nwoye yet they failed to apga anyway goodluck to him
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by kennynelcon(m): 11:29am On Nov 18, 2017
Unu etigide kwana ofe osele ka apc were ochichi a o
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by Abagworo(m): 11:30am On Nov 18, 2017
Destinyfavour:
Imo state the only APC governor in the east. He has performed bably. Infact he has imposed much hardship on the citizens. Just visit Imo and interact with guys, you will understand the hatred for APC. The governmemt at the centre has also compounded the issue with lopsided appointments favouring hausa fulanis and muslim north.

Can you compare the filth in Anambra to the beauty and cleanliness of Imo? Sometimes you don't have to write thrash to sell your candidate. Anambra is looking very dirty and unkempt with garbage littered sandy roads.

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by Bimpe29: 11:31am On Nov 18, 2017
Obiano will win eventually.

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by Kanyekels(m): 11:31am On Nov 18, 2017
mightyokwy:

Voted? I'm enjoying my Nsala soup at Eddy garden.
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by prodiG(m): 11:31am On Nov 18, 2017
GRA Residency pooling booth:The turn is VERY low
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by Oloripelebe: 11:33am On Nov 18, 2017
tesppidd:
don't fool yourself. fayose would never have become governor if not for the coup called an election carried out by Jonathan and the military in ekiti. next year even if apc resurrect abacha and make him their governorship candidate it will be a landslide victory for apc in ekiti.

Ok sir cheesy grin grin
I don't need to argue with you
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by deboysben(m): 11:38am On Nov 18, 2017
Behold our incoming Governor

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (29) (Reply)

Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife / Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death / Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.