Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,428 members, 7,954,671 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:40 AM

Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates (105138 Views)

Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) / Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Aspirants - Full List / Groups Gifts Obiano N12.5 Million For Anambra 2017 Election Form - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 18, 2017
nonsobaba:
APGA will send APC back to Daura empty-handed.
lol. Wailer spotted

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by Chiadikaobi(m): 7:52am On Nov 18, 2017
we don't need the broom waving demons in ala igbo.

They are here to steal,kill and destroy......Ndi anambra vote wisely !!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by africanusvu(m): 7:52am On Nov 18, 2017
Most of u don't know much abt Igbo politics. See.in anambra.the election is usually based on Catholic and Anglican.and PDP/APGA sentiment. First.u have to be a catholic or Anglican.then.u have to be APGA orPDP.these ar the main two factors.any other factor don't work in anambra.their av .Neva been an anambra governor outside this conditions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:55am On Nov 18, 2017
[s]
africanusvu:
Most of u don't know much abt Igbo politics. See.in anambra.the election is usually based on Catholic and Anglican.and PDP/APGA sentiment. First.u have to be a catholic or Anglican.then.u have to be APGA orPDP.these ar the main two factors.any other factor don't work in anambra.their av .Neva been an anambra governor outside this conditions
[/s]

The highest rigger always win in Anambra! Stop consoling yourself!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by Kokolet11: 7:56am On Nov 18, 2017
africanusvu:
are you really ok?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by deboysben(m): 7:56am On Nov 18, 2017
Kokolet11:
Today is Operation sack willie.
oh we don hear but don't run mad
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by p2flexx(m): 7:56am On Nov 18, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
go look for work! this is too early!

No Lefelendum No Erection.
how can you have erection before? except you are transgender...but no leferendum I concur
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by Syphonn(m): 7:56am On Nov 18, 2017
Texas motorist arrested for pasting FU+CK TRUMP on vehicle

A Texas motorist has drawn attention to the anti-Donald Trump sticker on his car that expresses his feelings towards the current president of the United States.

It says: “Fu+ck Trump and fu+ck you for voting for him.

http://www.busygisting.com/texas-police-hunt-and-arrest-driver-with-huge-f-trump-sticker-on-car/
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by otunba1979: 7:57am On Nov 18, 2017
PDP all d way
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by deboysben(m): 7:57am On Nov 18, 2017
Amarabae:
Today will be a litmus test for Ipob in their quest for a no election.
Let's watch and see if the no-election stuff will work.
But all the same,
No road for Nwoye and APC in Anambra.
They will be disgraced in this election.
surely
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by Ijaya123: 7:57am On Nov 18, 2017
Destinyfavour:
Any party except APC should win. Rochas the only APC governor in the east has performed badly. APC is a night mare.

What has PDP achieved in 16 years?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by otunba1979: 7:58am On Nov 18, 2017
Obi power will prevail for PDP at the end of day
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:58am On Nov 18, 2017
fairplay90:

Osita Chidoka the UPP candidate is From Idemili North, so I don't see APC winning there. Again Obiano will beat APC in Anambra East, out of the 15wards in Anambra East Aguleri" obiano's community has 5, Nando were the house of Assembly member comes from has 3, Umuleri is about 3, Igbariam 1, also and APGA is very strong der.
APC is sure of winning Nsugbe " Nwoye's community " so I don't see APGA & APC sharing Anambra East LGA, APGA may win der anyway
Southern senatorial zone will favour Obiano, because of zoning, they know after Obiano's second tenure they are next, South comprises of,Aguata, Nnewi north and south, Orumba north and south, Ihiala, Ekwusigo, Billionaires that will influence votes for APGA they are Obijackson, Emeka offor Ifeanyi Uba, Emma Bishop Okonkwo, Nickolas Ukachukwu, Tonimas, mind you former gov Ezeife, Soludo is from there, in Anambra Central Idemili north is highest in voters registered and top towns in Idemili north are Obosi and Ogidi, Chidioka is from Obosi, Tony's wife also from there, most popular politician in Obosi (governor Obosi) is supporting APGA also with Igwe Obosi AC Iweka, Ogidi is 85% APGA, Idemili north will be shared among APGA UPP, PDP and APC, APGA will win Idemili south, Oyi will go for. ApGA because of Obiano's wife is from there, APC will win Dunukofia, APGA will win Njikoka, Aniocha will be shared between Obi and Victor, Obiano is from north I guess the battle ground is Anambra Central, if the election is free and fair Obiano will win with wide margin.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by bestviewer: 8:00am On Nov 18, 2017
Only that you have nothing to loose when Tony comes 3rd because your account shall be receiving alert till 2019 when Bubu shall be sacked. cheesy

NgeneUkwenu:

Dreamer! Inside you Chino, you dey shake like Okuko mmiri wuru! grin grin Nwoye cannot lose this election....Obiano will go to court!
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by p2flexx(m): 8:01am On Nov 18, 2017
Chiadikaobi:
we don't need the broom waving demons in ala igbo.

They are here to steal,kill and destroy......Ndi anambra vote wisely !!!
so u are not even voting self....n u are ranting...all these internet warlords self

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by Kokolet11: 8:01am On Nov 18, 2017
deboysben:
oh we don hear but don't run mad
he must go back
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by 8stargeneral: 8:03am On Nov 18, 2017
Vote ,APC and start hvn erecting statue in Anambara state...No say i no tell u!.
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by KcAngel(m): 8:03am On Nov 18, 2017
sarrki:
I am confident obiano will win
dreamer
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by Chiadikaobi(m): 8:04am On Nov 18, 2017
p2flexx:
so u are not even voting self....n u are ranting...all these internet warlords self
Shut up there !!!!

I have my men ready with their PVcs to deliver. Just like i did in enugu state few weeks back, i made sure that APC didn't win in a family talk of more of winning a street. I will do it again today in anambra

2 Likes

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by bestviewer: 8:05am On Nov 18, 2017
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by Sanchez1000(m): 8:07am On Nov 18, 2017
Today is Nsala day sit at home and enjoy your soup
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by cpapa: 8:08am On Nov 18, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

ipob yoot!
where did this girl resurfaced from I thought she was lost
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by buchilino(m): 8:10am On Nov 18, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

ipob yoot!
ANOTHER BMC MEMBER IN HEAT

2 Likes

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by p2flexx(m): 8:11am On Nov 18, 2017
Chiadikaobi:
Shut up there !!!!

I have my men ready with their PVcs to deliver. Just like i did in enugu state few weeks back, i made sure that APC didn't win in a family talk of more of winning a street. I will do it again today in anambra
ok the God Father I greet you and your men . success ooo..make Dem leave erection for una ooo.
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:12am On Nov 18, 2017
bestviewer:
Only that you have nothing to loose when Tony comes 3rd because your account shall be receiving alert till 2019 when Bubu shall be sacked. cheesy

you know as e dey go now grin grin I wish you and your party goodluck anyway

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by Xano(m): 8:13am On Nov 18, 2017
cpapa:
where did this girl resurfaced from I thought she was lost

Its of a guy preventing to be woman.

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by hornyofife: 8:13am On Nov 18, 2017
No soo

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by smartlawochetin: 8:14am On Nov 18, 2017
Obiago is going to win. APC is going to chop last

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by hornyofife: 8:15am On Nov 18, 2017
Following live

Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by mavinc4u(f): 8:15am On Nov 18, 2017
Chiadikaobi:
Shut up there !!!!

what exactly are you saying? you want to help Nigeria politician to rig abi what?
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by bumi10(m): 8:16am On Nov 18, 2017
hmmm
Re: Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates by hornyofife: 8:16am On Nov 18, 2017
Street ti take over

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances / The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman / The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.