Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,237 members, 7,957,560 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:39 PM

Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum (87279 Views)

Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures / Man Holds His Lady’s Backside In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos / Excited Man Grabs His Wife's Backside While Posing For Picture, People React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum by Lalas247(f): 9:01am On Nov 18, 2017
freeman95:

Abi... Like say person go beat am grin
The guy dey fear maybe virgin grin na der way
Re: Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum by Jerrypolo(m): 9:02am On Nov 18, 2017
Metrobaba:
This Could Me And One Beautiful Chiketo, But My Liver Will Always Disappoint Me. Don't Know How To Approach A Girl.

The Fear Of Being Rejected Is Just My Problem.

Tips to boost your confidence.

1. Be polite but not timid.

2. Have a good sense of dressing ( dress for occasions in simple but well arranged manner)

3. Be smart. Ladies love smart guys (Who doesn't)?.

4. Be sexy and romantic.

5. Trim to size, unless you are a sugar daddy, no girl wants to see your belly fat.

6. Have a dream.

7. Practice before a mirror at least twice a day until you master your lines. (In other Words, learn communication skills.)

8. Be not afraid to stand alone even when your are wrong.

9. Make money. Make money. Make loads of money.

10. The worse she can do is say no.

For every woman that says no to you, ask yourself why she turned you down and work on yourself. In no time you won't have to contend with who will be turning you down. You'd be a player!!!.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum by BabaIjebuXL(m): 9:04am On Nov 18, 2017
Metrobaba:
This Could Me And One Beautiful Chiketo, But My Liver Will Always Disappoint Me. Don't Know How To Approach A Girl.

Grow some balls man! You don't want another man fertilizing what's meant to be yours do you?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum by Zhirinovsky: 9:08am On Nov 18, 2017
you ve got nothing to loose bro, it'd better she rejects you than you living with eternal regrets nd approaching her will boost your confidence (
Metrobaba:

Re: Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum by ultimate77(m): 9:08am On Nov 18, 2017
Metrobaba:

Na because you short
Re: Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum by Ramseygodwin(m): 9:12am On Nov 18, 2017
Dat u and i
Re: Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum by patonyx1: 9:21am On Nov 18, 2017
Have excess money and the "reject" will turn to "attraction rush" by the same ladies.

Metrobaba:

Re: Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum by GodblessNig247(m): 9:24am On Nov 18, 2017
PenlsCaP:

MR SABINUS!! .. how would the parentd feel tell us.
Or are they not adults..
When u marry i hope ur own parents would tell u how u will knack ur wife and wen u knack her.
YEYE'S BLOG!
Re: Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum by samsam2019: 9:24am On Nov 18, 2017
See as my guy handle everything.

And some weyrey people will be preaching no sex before marriage
Re: Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum by biacan(f): 9:30am On Nov 18, 2017
tongue
lefulefu:
yea grab dat azz cheesy
I can see your modelling job is paying for your next pic make sure you bleach your hands grin
Re: Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 18, 2017
biacan:
tongue I can see your modelling job is paying for your next pic make sure you bleach your hands grin
is something wrong?
Re: Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum by Johnsown1(m): 9:41am On Nov 18, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lol
What are we going to produce? Very cute baby right?
I'm on my way fast fast
can I grab your ass too
Re: Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum by biacan(f): 9:42am On Nov 18, 2017
lefulefu:
is something wrong?
Sorry oooo if you feel offended by that
Re: Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 18, 2017
biacan:
Sorry oooo if you feel offended by that
ok
Re: Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum by abbeyty(m): 9:43am On Nov 18, 2017
I am just thinking what their kids are going to ask them when they see these pictures in future. our parents did not take this kind of grabbing ass pictures during their time and we were very comfortable to look through our family album without closing our eyes when we were kids.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 18, 2017
Johnsown1:

can I grab your ass too
omo u want make i matchete ur hand? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum by Safiaa(f): 9:44am On Nov 18, 2017
You can tell their sex life will be hot lipsrsealed

Congrats to them

1 Like

Re: Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum by biacan(f): 9:44am On Nov 18, 2017
lefulefu:
ok
I don't remember us having any issues for you to sound these way to me
Re: Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum by chival(f): 9:47am On Nov 18, 2017
These pre wedding photos are getting more indecent as the years roll by. The clothing, gestures and postures are not things the couple would be proud to show their children down the line. Brides to be now dress in skin revealing garb while their men grab their behind. Decorum and moderation are no longer at the fore -front of marriage. Sad!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 18, 2017
ultimate77:

Na because you short

I'm Tall, You Never See Me B4
Re: Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 18, 2017
Hi Safia
Safiaa:
You can tell their sex life will be hot lipsrsealed

Congrats to them

Re: Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum by Safiaa(f): 9:49am On Nov 18, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Hi Safia
Yello smiley
Re: Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum by Claessique1(f): 9:50am On Nov 18, 2017
But what's with the ass grabbing Na Oga, she is all yours in za oza room already, so no need act mushy joor.
Re: Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 18, 2017
Jerrypolo:

Tips to boost your confidence.

1. Be polite but not timid.

2. Have a good sense of dressing ( dress for occasions in simple but well arranged manner)

3. Be smart. Ladies love smart guys (Who doesn't)?.

4. Be sexy and romantic.

5. Trim to size, unless you are a sugar daddy, no girl wants to see your belly fat.

6. Have a dream.

7. Practice before a mirror at least twice a day until you master your lines. (In other Words, learn communication skills.)

8. Be not afraid to stand alone even when your are wrong.

9. Make money. Make money. Make loads of money.

10. The worse she can do is say no.

For every woman that says no to you, ask yourself why she turned you down and work on yourself. In no time you won't have to contend with who will be turning you down. You'd be a player!!!.

I No Sure Sey You Be African Breed. This Motivation Is Actually What I What.

Thanks Bro
Re: Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum by Malawian(m): 9:50am On Nov 18, 2017
dainformant:
Here are hot pre-wedding pictures of an Igbo man identified as Ofor who is set to wed his Calabar fiancee Whitney on Saturday, November 18 (tomorrow). The intending groom had to grab his lady's behind - solidifying his position as the number one man in her life. Congratulations to the soon-to-be couple.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/lovely-cute-pre-wedding-photos-igbo-guy-calabar-fiancee.html
Looking at the two of them, i cant even say which one is Igbo and which one is Calabar.
Re: Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum by jblaze11: 9:52am On Nov 18, 2017
dainformant:
Here are hot pre-wedding pictures of an Igbo man identified as Ofor who is set to wed his Calabar fiancee Whitney on Saturday, November 18 (tomorrow). The intending groom had to grab his lady's behind - solidifying his position as the number one man in her life. Congratulations to the soon-to-be couple.

All this grabbing and grabber lipsrsealed
Re: Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum by Johnsown1(m): 9:53am On Nov 18, 2017
lefulefu:
omo u want make i matchete ur hand? cheesy

no boss, there is love in sharing, why don't you press the left while I press the right side.
Re: Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 18, 2017
Safiaa:
Yello smiley
Good morning, hope your night was good
Re: Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum by Lanca: 9:54am On Nov 18, 2017
Whats all these things for?
Re: Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 18, 2017
Johnsown1:

no boss, there is love in sharing, why don't you press the left while I press the right side.
u ehncheesy
Re: Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum by Safiaa(f): 9:58am On Nov 18, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Good morning, hope your night was good
Yes it was good thanks
Re: Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum by Diso60090(m): 9:58am On Nov 18, 2017
i sight lizard head God save the unborn children

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Married Kenyan Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex (Pics, Video / Is BREAST Still A Private Part In This World ?? / What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.