Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,039 members, 7,953,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:08 AM

Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum (87268 Views)

Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures / Man Holds His Lady’s Backside In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos / Excited Man Grabs His Wife's Backside While Posing For Picture, People React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum by Okinqz01(m): 9:58am On Nov 18, 2017
the guy can't just Wait to start nacking akpakpo
Re: Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum by IkpuMmadu: 9:58am On Nov 18, 2017
Why is it that Igbo men always Marry only themselves or the Efiks, and Calabar region women...they rarely go outside south east and south south ( Edo non inclusive) ?

Why ...
Re: Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum by Johnsown1(m): 10:00am On Nov 18, 2017
lefulefu:
u ehncheesy
lol. where is the Lady self
Re: Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 18, 2017
Safiaa:
Yes it was good thanks
I will hit u up later
Re: Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 18, 2017
Safiaa:
Yes it was good thanks

That's rather impolite, you didn't bother to ask if he slept on a rock...
Re: Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum by eikenberry(m): 10:06am On Nov 18, 2017
You marrying for the ass nika, you'll leave when you've had enough of that ass...i trust you. Who no know you. grin
Re: Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum by Horlufemi(m): 10:06am On Nov 18, 2017
Metrobaba:
This Could Me And One Beautiful Chiketo, But My Liver Will Always Disappoint Me. Don't Know How To Approach A Girl.

The Fear Of Being Rejected Is Just My Problem.

Everything you want is on the other side of fear.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum by gozzlin: 10:16am On Nov 18, 2017
Metrobaba:
This Could Me And One Beautiful Chiketo, But My Liver Will Always Disappoint Me. Don't Know How To Approach A Girl.

grin grin

Na im be say you go remain a bachelor for life except you deal with that fear.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum by Jerrypolo(m): 10:19am On Nov 18, 2017
Metrobaba:

I No Sure Sey You Be African Breed. This Motivation Is Actually What I What.
Thanks Bro
I am a thorough breed Nigerian.
You're welcome.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 18, 2017
Johnsown1:

lol. where is the Lady self
u don chase her comot cheesy
Re: Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum by Jerrypolo(m): 10:22am On Nov 18, 2017
Okinqz01:
the guy can't just Wait to start nacking akpakpo

Can't wait?!!!

If he never knack tire, wetin make get mind to dey press persin pikin like road side Hoelosho like that?.

Guy behave ooo.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum by NonsoPlatinum: 10:25am On Nov 18, 2017
There's a lot of igbo culture being promoted in the Igbo-British community. Have a look at their channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRZWXvT7Xd4
Re: Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum by Psoul(m): 10:25am On Nov 18, 2017
dainformant:
Here are hot pre-wedding pictures of an Igbo man identified as Ofor who is set to wed his Calabar fiancee Whitney on Saturday, November 18 (tomorrow). The intending groom had to grab his lady's behind - solidifying his position as the number one man in her life.

Number One man....abi?

So how many men after the number one man?
Re: Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum by 9jatatafo(m): 10:27am On Nov 18, 2017
Metrobaba:

Drink one bottle of muscle and your liver will be strong. That will make you approach any girl or woman without your liver failing you
Re: Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 18, 2017
9jatatafo:

Drink one bottle of muscle and your liver will be strong. That will make you approach any girl or woman without your liver failing you

Guy, Relax oo grin grin
Re: Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum by bikefab(m): 10:30am On Nov 18, 2017
cute couple... very sensual pictures.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum by Safiaa(f): 10:33am On Nov 18, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
I will hit u up later
No lele
Re: Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum by Johnsown1(m): 10:44am On Nov 18, 2017
lefulefu:
u don chase her comot cheesy
lol

1 Like

Re: Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 18, 2017
Metrobaba:

how old are you
Re: Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum by babapressy(m): 10:57am On Nov 18, 2017
All this aaasss grabbing shows a high level of indecency, poor concept
Re: Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum by perdollar(m): 11:06am On Nov 18, 2017
Metrobaba:

no be fear of rejection jor. na confidence thing. I believe say na ur type if u wan runs girl instead of ur mouth to do d talking na ur penis dey seek attention. poor u

1 Like

Re: Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum by perdollar(m): 11:08am On Nov 18, 2017
shinarlaura:
Wooow.. beautiful couple. I wish them all the best
wen r we taking our own pre wedding pix
Re: Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum by NEIGHBOUR(m): 11:10am On Nov 18, 2017
dainformant:
Here are hot pre-wedding pictures of an Igbo man identified as Ofor who is set to wed his Calabar fiancee Whitney on Saturday, November 18 (tomorrow). The intending groom had to grab his lady's behind - solidifying his position as the number one man in her life. Congratulations to the soon-to-be couple.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/lovely-cute-pre-wedding-photos-igbo-guy-calabar-fiancee.html

That is the only area d guy likes in that lady and nothing else. Gudluck to them.
Re: Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 18, 2017
perdollar:
no be fear of rejection jor. na confidence thing. I believe say na ur type if u wan runs girl instead of ur mouth to do d talking na ur penis dey seek attention. poor u

Confidence Level Low When It Comes To Women.

Abeg, Explain D Part Wey Get 2 Do With Penis
Re: Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum by hartson(m): 11:20am On Nov 18, 2017
IkpuMmadu:
Why is it that Igbo men always Marry only themselves or the Efiks, and Calabar region women...they rarely go outside south east and south south ( Edo non inclusive) ?

Why ...
we were warned by the Lord from time immemorial never to pick wifey outside our region grin grin
Re: Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum by adeoba2008(m): 11:26am On Nov 18, 2017
If cancer eats up this bom , this marriage is over shikena.
Re: Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum by davibid: 11:39am On Nov 18, 2017
Metrobaba:

Confidence Level Is Low When It Comes To Women

Please come for lectures for free

No more womanphobia
Re: Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum by perdollar(m): 11:40am On Nov 18, 2017
Metrobaba:

Confidence Level Low When It Comes To Women.

Abeg, Explain D Part Wey Get 2 Do With Penis
ok. it happens to some ppl who lack confidence. dey approach a lady and instead of looking at her n communicating effectively dey instead look at dia own feet or d ground so d penis dt knows dt u r trying to bring food for it WL try to point to u were u r to focus.
Re: Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum by Ugotony93: 11:44am On Nov 18, 2017
Metrobaba:

Confidence Level Is Low When It Comes To Women

No b only you bro..The fear of being rejected is my problem too.
Re: Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum by IkpuMmadu: 12:02pm On Nov 18, 2017
hartson:
we were warned by the Lord from time immemorial never to pick wifey outside our region grin grin

Okay....so that is why you guys marry only Igbo and south south ..but why not marry Edo ? Are they not south south
Re: Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum by Mypeople2(m): 12:09pm On Nov 18, 2017
If they can act like this in public, it simply means they must have had a lot of sex in private.Anyway, happy married life
Re: Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum by hartson(m): 12:34pm On Nov 18, 2017
IkpuMmadu:

Okay....so that is why you guys marry only Igbo and south south ..but why not marry Edo ? Are they not south south
we all know what many Edo women do.most women of that extraction do abominable things.moreso,they have Yoruba culture,tradition and heritage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Married Kenyan Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex (Pics, Video / 7 Places Sex Starved Dudes Stylishly Romance Ladies / Is BREAST Still A Private Part In This World ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.