Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum (86643 Views)

Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures / Excited Man Grabs His Wife's Backside While Posing For Picture, People React / Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 18, 2017
perdollar:
ok. it happens to some ppl who lack confidence. dey approach a lady and instead of looking at her n communicating effectively dey instead look at dia own feet or d ground so d penis dt knows dt u r trying to bring food for it WL try to point to u were u r to focus.

grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum by IkpuMmadu: 1:04pm On Nov 18, 2017
hartson:
we all know what many Edo women do.most women of that extraction do abominable things.moreso,they have Yoruba culture,tradition and heritage.

But they have said that they have no relationship with Yoruba and moreover...their women are pretty
Re: Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum by HopeRisingmatte(m): 1:15pm On Nov 18, 2017
Metrobaba:
This Could Me And One Beautiful Chiketo, But My Liver Will Always Disappoint Me. Don't Know How To Approach A Girl.

The Fear Of Being Rejected Is Just My Problem.

Confidence Level Is Low When It Comes To Women
Honest guy.
Re: Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum by gfreymom302: 1:16pm On Nov 18, 2017
Am looking forward to the day people will start uploading pre wedding sex videos. Maybe I will be the first.
Re: Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum by hartson(m): 1:18pm On Nov 18, 2017
IkpuMmadu:

But they have said that they have no relationship with Yoruba and moreover...their women are pretty
denying that they are not Yorubas is not enough they don't just fit in Igbo heritage unlike few south south states like rivers,cross river.we ain't interested in pretty.We respect dignity and character.
Re: Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum by IkpuMmadu: 1:24pm On Nov 18, 2017
hartson:
denying that they are not Yorubas is not enough they don't just fit in Igbo heritage unlike few south south states like rivers,cross river.we ain't interested in pretty.We respect dignity and character.

But historically they have demonstrated dignity ...I think Igbo and Benin don't jell
Re: Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum by righthappenings: 1:31pm On Nov 18, 2017
This girl is gonna kill this guy with sex
Re: Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 2:02pm On Nov 18, 2017
tossie101:
Hmm my ibo brothers no dey carry last..
U dear u have eyes joor kiss.
But i hope u are equal to the task lol.calabar women strong o. cheesy

No big deal. We gallant like that.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum by 9jatatafo(m): 2:47pm On Nov 18, 2017
Metrobaba:

Guy, Relax oo grin grin
I have to build the liver!!!
Re: Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum by Okinqz01(m): 7:23pm On Nov 18, 2017
Jerrypolo:

Can't wait?!!!

If he never knack tire, wetin make get mind to dey press persin pikin like road side Hoelosho like that?.

Guy behave ooo.
that mbong go kill am oooo
Re: Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum by tossie101(f): 11:23pm On Nov 18, 2017
SmellySperm:

na only calabar women strong, you u no strong?grin

Lolz im not oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum by Nobody: 12:28am On May 31, 2019
If I could I would. Whether or not I should, I still would. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video. / Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post / Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.