Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,802 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

"If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) (50708 Views)

Is Nnamdi Kanu Preparing For War? See The Armored Tank He Poses With .PHOTOS / What I Expect Nigerian Workers Would Say About Tha Minimum Wage – Saraki / Ndigbo Shouldn't Abandon Nnamdi Kanu, They Will Surely Need Him After 16th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 18, 2017
Yyeske:
Who cares about your respect for IPOB, remember it's a proscribed terrorist group as we speak and any affiliation or sympathy you might have for that devilish group makes you a terrorist and you know what that means under the law.
Now sharap will you. sad

3 Likes

Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by Yyeske(m): 7:29am On Nov 18, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
Now sharap will you. sad
You kip kwayet

2 Likes

Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by JAMESOJAY: 7:30am On Nov 18, 2017
I went to the American Embassy in abuja on the 16th of Nov and was not given a visa..my passport just has 5months to expire and am married but my international Passport says am single.i want to reapply in Lagos on the third week of Dec..Is there gonna be a problem with that
Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by zombieHUNTER: 7:31am On Nov 18, 2017
Yyeske:
Somali Jew, 'go and die' in Oshio's voice

Afonja claiming Anambra
That one don die already grin
Shameless thing

3 Likes

Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by wristbangle: 7:35am On Nov 18, 2017
raker300:
Nnamdi never forced anyone to bow to him...

They do so out of respect.

The oni on the other hand forces his subjects (yorubas) to bow to him

They do so out of fear...

Who is a better man now?

This is the most awkward and disgusting statement I have read this year.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by Yyeske(m): 7:51am On Nov 18, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

Afonja claiming Anambra
That one don die already grin
Shameless thing
Somali Jew claiming Nigerian, you can't have our passport

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by davidadenrele: 7:51am On Nov 18, 2017
raker300:
Nnamdi never forced anyone to bow to him...

They do so out of respect.

The oni on the other hand forces his subjects (yorubas) to bow to him

They do so out of fear...

Who is a better man now?

Oponu alayi mokan!!!
Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by zombieHUNTER: 7:56am On Nov 18, 2017
Yyeske:
Somali Jew claiming Nigerian, you can't have our passport

God forbid
How can I be a citizen of the zoo
Nigeria is a disease...

Am a biafran cool
Go to hell with your Nigerian passport

2 Likes

Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by Yyeske(m): 8:00am On Nov 18, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

God forbid
How can I be a citizen of the zoo
Nigeria is a disease...

Am a biafran cool
Go to hell with your Nigerian passport
Go back to your Somali website and leave us Nigerians to discuss Nigeria here and may Amadiora fall on you if you have any Nigerian currency in your pocket now for calling my country a zoo.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by zombieHUNTER: 8:04am On Nov 18, 2017
Yyeske:
Go back to your Somali website and leave us Nigerians to discuss Nigeria here and may Amadiora fall on you if you have any Nigerian currency in your pocket now for calling my country a zoo.

Amadiora grin grin
This Afonja sef

5 Likes

Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by ayzTIGER: 8:08am On Nov 18, 2017
Yyeske:
You can as well hit your head on the wall closest to you, you Somali Jew wannabe
how do you greet your supposed Igbo King? you stand straight like a cigarette and say good morning sir abi? you bow to greet an igwe that makes him give you a pat on the back with his handfan. Afon i wont say anymore, keep on with the dance we already know where you belong.

2 Likes

Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by IkpuMmadu: 8:21am On Nov 18, 2017
I can see carriage....is that an airport. What is wrong with us....the lady for kuku lie down....bull shit

Is it not the dude that keep changing women in less than 1 year ...maybe the lady wants to be joined in the roll call

As of Kanu....that one na talkative ...his own too much seff

Why do people behave like this
Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by PFRB: 8:21am On Nov 18, 2017
WHO IS OBA? ? ? ?
Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by dominique(f): 8:22am On Nov 18, 2017
Comparing a jobless tout with a first class king? Somebody's head is seriously paining him.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by Alariiwo: 8:23am On Nov 18, 2017
Nairaland is gradually becoming anti-Yoruba.

Or how else can we explain the motive behind this? A sitting Monarch recognized as part of top 5 monarchs in Nigeria being compared with a nonentity like Kanu, mere gay club stripper in London.

It's very shameful

6 Likes

Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by Olowoniking: 8:26am On Nov 18, 2017
Plz who's kanu? comparing kanu with his royal majesty. ..

1 Like

Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by Adebowale89(m): 8:26am On Nov 18, 2017
I just know that majority of these people are stack illiterate

how can you be comparing custom with a secession struggle and these are the people that majority of Igbo listen to

how can a brainless media practitioners be this d.umb and you want me not to agree that majority of you people are dumb?

for the fact you don't lie down to greet your kings doesn't meant others should scrap their own culture and custom

una mumu never do with una domination nature. was KANU a king or a prince? ode region

3 Likes

Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by Yyeske(m): 8:26am On Nov 18, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

Amadiora grin grin
This Afonja sef
Swear with life if you don't have any Nigerian currency in your possession as we speak
Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by doctorbabs(m): 8:26am On Nov 18, 2017
Must be on weed or Gum. How can you compare kanu with a first class king?
Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by sokera: 8:26am On Nov 18, 2017
gidgiddy:
In the two pictures, one person is prostrating to another human being just for being a king.

In the second picture, people are protrating as another individual prays.

Thats one difference between Igbos and Yorubas

Yorubas will bow to a human such as the Ooni of Ife

Igbos bow in prayer, and not to human beings
hey you pork let me tell you , Anytime a Yoruba bow to a greet a king, it's a sign of respecting his throne , and the king return that respect given to him with blessing prayers ...
Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by khas: 8:26am On Nov 18, 2017
that is yoruba's tradition and some saying trash
Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by correctguy101(m): 8:26am On Nov 18, 2017
Yyeske:
Tradition is tradition, Yorubas and Hausas bow or genuflect when greeting elders or people of authority, the Igbos don't. The subjects of the Queen of England still bow or genuflect till date to her.
OP go and read about people of the world and their traditions.
Nnamdi kanu desecrated our tradition

You dey mind the slowpoke...

Comparing a confirmed coward, who bastardized their traditions, ignored elders, led to youths being killed by the government and ran away to a traditional ruler...

Some people sef..
Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by teflonjake(m): 8:26am On Nov 18, 2017
Normally I would have ignored this post, but after seeing the igbo's for who they really and truly are in the last one month,I will speak out. (you people can sell your souls and place in heaven because of money)

The Ooni of IFE is a CONSTITUTED AUTHORITY.

YOUR NNAMDI KANU, wasn't and will never be a constituted authority.

3 Likes

Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by Iamsammy(m): 8:27am On Nov 18, 2017
That is ooni risa of yorubaland and who is nnamdi KANU?

1 Like

Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by jaykay2017: 8:28am On Nov 18, 2017
the igbo people with their racist comment, so u don't understand tradition with ordinary individual. oma se ooooo. anyway i don't blame u sha, ur so call KANU, what ONI OF IFE can do . them no born ur so call KANU to do it #oloshi people..

1 Like

Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by Yyeske(m): 8:29am On Nov 18, 2017
ayzTIGER:
how do you greet your supposed Igbo King? you stand straight like a cigarette and say good morning sir abi? you bow to greet an igwe that makes him give you a pat on the back with his handfan. Afon i wont say anymore, keep on with the dance we already know where you belong.
Too much nollywood movies is having a toll on you this "my mama say i be ibo" kid. Go ask her again how it's been done again
Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by chudi55: 8:29am On Nov 18, 2017
Treasuredlove:
Who is KANU?
KANU is your hypertension caller
Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by rafson37(m): 8:29am On Nov 18, 2017
CrtlAltDel:
NL, your take.
the only KANU I ever knew is Nwanko KANU
Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by eazydon(m): 8:29am On Nov 18, 2017
Please vote for this damsel

She's contesting for Andoni Face of Peace (Miss Andoni Beauty Pageant) 2017.

To vote for her, please click on this link https://web.facebook.com/MissAndoni/posts/1411656485618484.

Her photo will open. Like the photo, make a comment and also share to your friends so they can vote as well.

Please let's help her get the crown and make her the beauty queen of Obolo (Andoni) in Rivers State, Nigeria ��.

God bless

Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by mykel25(m): 8:30am On Nov 18, 2017
This guy is a fool.... An OBA is an OBA...... Kanu is an ordinary man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Residents Share COVID-19 Palliatives To The Poor / Man Cries Over Garri Given To Him By APC (Video) / Kallamu Musa-Dikwa: 3 Northern Governors Created Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.