Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,428 members, 7,815,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

"If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) (50768 Views)

Is Nnamdi Kanu Preparing For War? See The Armored Tank He Poses With .PHOTOS / What I Expect Nigerian Workers Would Say About Tha Minimum Wage – Saraki / Ndigbo Shouldn't Abandon Nnamdi Kanu, They Will Surely Need Him After 16th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by Itanola2012: 8:50am On Nov 18, 2017
CrtlAltDel:
NL, your take.

mumu is comparing KANU with ooni of ife! He's grater than the whole of those pigs you called kings in IBO land...baaterd omo ale jatijati

1 Like

Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by jp79: 8:51am On Nov 18, 2017
it is Yoruba culture to reverence elders and our obas , but it is not in your culture
Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by masks(m): 8:51am On Nov 18, 2017
I'm igbo by tribe.but I will be very sincere and blunt. Take a look @ both pictures....the first one:the lady knelt down out of respect of the office the man is holding. There is no fear but just respect...... The second picture:The men actually knelt with heads bowed. For what? this shows a very deep degree of inferiority. the man being bowed to is no God and doesn't hold any political or high office...besides that is not respect...that is worshipping your fellow human being. It's outrightly ridiculous when people who are learned just try to cause mischief in things that can be reasoned logically......

3 Likes

Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by PointZerom: 8:52am On Nov 18, 2017
Electricdanger:

You deserve to be brutally flogged for selling your brain. How did Ooni force his subject to bow? You iboes lie for everything, reason no one take you flat head serious. Everyone knows its tradition in Yorubaland to bow to your elders, parents, kings e.t.c unlike in your place where you use sliding tackle to wake up your parents. Smh

The Ooni might not force his subjects to bow but your tradition forced his subjects to bow, I am sure if such subjects refuse to bow, you guys will invoke the wrath of your imaginary gods on them. Don't forget that forcing your subjects to bow does not mean that such subjects are loyal.
Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by Reference(m): 8:52am On Nov 18, 2017
That is the summary of Nigerians. They oft donot think when they speak. They did not see this coming so the mad rush to crawl under a rock and shoot back now that it is clear it happens in other climes
Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by PointZerom: 8:53am On Nov 18, 2017
masks:
I'm igbo by tribe.but I will be very sincere and blunt. Take a look @ both pictures....the first one:the lady knelt down out of respect of the office the man is holding. There is no fear but just respect...... The second picture:The men actually knelt with heads bowed. For what? this shows a very deep degree of inferiority. the man being bowed to is no God and doesn't hold any political or high office...besides that is not respect...that is worshipping your fellow human being. It's outrightly ridiculous when people who are learned just try to cause mischief in things that can be reasoned logically......

Is the Ooni God?.

1 Like

Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by Xisnin(m): 8:54am On Nov 18, 2017
With the set of moronic posts emanating from radio Biafra,
it only shows that the handlers and followers are dumbass.

Why will a sane person compare the mad cult leader Kanu with
a traditionally-respected and legally-recognized king?

1 Like

Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by bareal(m): 8:54am On Nov 18, 2017
Somebody from the east just called a renowned first class traditional ruler (Ọba) 'just'.

I am not surprised though... Since it's coming from that side.....

2 Likes

Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by bewla(m): 8:55am On Nov 18, 2017
Oloripelebe:
Ipob senseless miscreant spotted grin
and a wailer in ipob
Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by Wristler: 8:55am On Nov 18, 2017
That time is gone... .I mean passed away.

Those times when I come online and argue with or respond to senseless, imbalanced, untrue, unfounded and vain posts from these iboys who have this innate and unconscious desire to be like the Yorubas

It's just not worth it

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by PointZerom: 8:56am On Nov 18, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Those are abok.is, try again cheesy

lol, they're now Aboki?... anyway we see all of you as the same.
Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by Lordcenturion2(m): 8:56am On Nov 18, 2017
This igbo people are fool, no brain no sense, only empty flat brain, maybe he doesn't know the definition of king, we even talking about powerful king that are powerful than their useless obi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:57am On Nov 18, 2017
CrtlAltDel:
NL, your take.

тнe op and wнoever ιnιтιaтed dιz мυѕт вe carryιng dιeѕel ιn тнe вraιnѕ ιnѕтead oғ cereвral ғlυιd, нow can υ coмpare a мere мorтal тo a dιeтy? doeѕ тнe onι нave нυncн вacĸ? dιz coмparιѕon ιѕ вeyond мe вυт ιт only ѕнowѕ тнaт тнe ĸιndredѕ oғ тнe poѕтer нaѕ geneтιcal ιnтellecтυal ĸwaѕнιorĸor..

ιn enтιreтy ιт ιѕ lυdιcroυѕ and ιт can paѕѕ ғor an oвѕcene coммenт aмongѕт тнe wιѕe ιғ yoυ wιll..

no wonder aloт oғ people now вeнaveѕ lιĸe anιмalѕ..no reѕpecт,no coммon ѕenѕe...нence тнe pυвlιc ѕнow oғ ѕнaмe...ѕмн

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by LEXYCOM: 8:57am On Nov 18, 2017
I beg I beg :- undecided I no get time for this. It too early to argue who mumu pass.
Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by Kingbusssy(m): 8:58am On Nov 18, 2017
Treasuredlove:
Who is KANU?
Even who and who and who is Kanu sef

1 Like

Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by shukuokukobambi: 8:59am On Nov 18, 2017
PointZerom:

lol, they're now Aboki?... anyway we see all of you as the same.

I'm sure you didn't fail social studies in junior waec? Why are you confusing yasef na? cheesy

1 Like

Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by Yyeske(m): 8:59am On Nov 18, 2017
igbodefender:
They said you weren't Igbo because you were against IPOB. But with this statement of yours, it is clear you are. Welldone, Sir.
It's an anonymous site and any poorly bred kid can come online to talk trash, I've been called all sorts because I don't support IPOB but who cares about their rants. It's well bro, happy weekend to you

1 Like

Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by wristbangle: 9:02am On Nov 18, 2017
Reading some disgraceful comments from the P&I miscreants, I have concluded henceforth that coconut have superior sense to them.

Anyway I have grown past having a dialogue or wasting my precious time arguing with them. Doesn't worth it at all. An impulsive fool will remain one forever.
Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by gratiaeo(m): 9:04am On Nov 18, 2017
MaryBenn:
All of you igbo miscreants are MAD oooo

I'm not igbo or yoruba either but haven't you learnt your lesson?
The stupid Kanu you are carrying on your head is no where to be found, and comparing a First class king to Nnamdi you are all MAD...
Why is that nairaland rules is always blind whenever igbo is mentioned

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

1 Like

Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by Israeljones(m): 9:04am On Nov 18, 2017
ApexPredator:
Yep Hypocrisy is thy middle name. Look at the fools talking about constituted authority. Donald Trump is the one who f the most powerful man in the world and his citizen don't bow to him.
You stupid thing..
Have you ever asked ursef this question...
if Obasanjo, Tinubu and some Governors can bow to the OONI, it shows the king and the throne stands for something which i feel exceeds ur minute thinking.. .
You and ur cohorts need some orientation you have been misguided for so long and its affecting ur rational thinking...
spit on ur grave

2 Likes

Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 18, 2017
Fulmigati:

Your Ooni is an ordinary man to us.

As your Obi of Onisha too?
Or your *Igwe* as the case may be!
Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by Tonytonic(m): 9:07am On Nov 18, 2017
What is the argument again?y are we spreading hate?we complain about racism but blacks are the greatest racist.Nigerians can't just learn to accommodate one another. If we can't leave together can we just breakup abeg.I am bored with the names calling always.I wish I was not born a Nigerian.some Nigerians are slaves to ignorance.when other countries of the world are making plans for the future generations. We are cycling in one position hating ourselves.
Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by Adeagbo77: 9:07am On Nov 18, 2017
Habaaa!!! Don't be stupid. How could you compare Ooni to an hoodlum (NK) who represents nothing even in his own kingdom? Pls don't do that again because it a punishable offence
Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 18, 2017
The Ooni cannot force anyone to bow to him... he is a symbolic ruler.

raker300:
Nnamdi never forced anyone to bow to him...

They do so out of respect.

The oni on the other hand forces his subjects (yorubas) to bow to him

They do so out of fear...

Who is a better man now?
Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by bjx5: 9:09am On Nov 18, 2017
I just believe IPOB are senseless don't they have Kings
Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by PrinceFola(m): 9:11am On Nov 18, 2017
Is KANU a living thing
Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by bjx5: 9:12am On Nov 18, 2017
Buhari, Kanu and Jonathan Are All Fraudster
Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by EllisAde: 9:12am On Nov 18, 2017
This is sacrilege! How on earth do you compare the representative of the gods to an efuleefu? Whoever conceived this idea of comparison of the Ooni and that efeleefu is no less an efuleefu himself
Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by David160(m): 9:12am On Nov 18, 2017
who is kanu?
Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by bjx5: 9:13am On Nov 18, 2017
PrinceFola:
Is KANU a living thing
We do not Know If he his dead or alive
Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by Awoofawo(m): 9:14am On Nov 18, 2017
ApexPredator:
Yep Hypocrisy is thy middle name. Look at the fools talking about constituted authority. Donald Trump is the one who f the most powerful man in the world and his citizen don't bow to him.
THE KEYWORD here is TRADITION.....

Yoruba Tradition is well established and Known to all who identify with the culture (even the white folk that adopt Yoruba tradition )..... every tribes and races have their acceptable cultural value, norm, and way of life.

Comparing issue under discussion to how American interact with trump is a dump logic.

I abeg you folks should keep quiet.....enough of self shaming! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by ClitoPen: 9:14am On Nov 18, 2017
realborn:
The messenger is cray!
zy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

7 Ministers Buhari May Sack Soon / State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard / 2019 Election: Dino Melaye Wins Reelection (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.