Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" (84657 Views)

How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? / Two Police Officers Caught Smoking Weed While In Uniform / Man Falls From A Tree While Smoking Weed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by shaybebaby(f): 11:53pm On Nov 19, 2017
gypsey:
that kind Airplane wey dey full with drunk Oyibo women wey dey go hen party for spain Abi? grin grin

snail? shocked how una dey take cook snail? embarassed but snail dey dalston market here in Hackney naa! or pekham.
And is being on a plane full of drunk women such a bad thing?
Bros, you be learner? ... THAT's exactly where you want to be grin grin
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Nobody: 11:54pm On Nov 19, 2017
shaybebaby:

But it's my favourite food nah. Don't worry, I will wash it down after with a hot cuppa. grin

Garri is bae, I swear.
jisos! shocked classy combination, a cuppa after soaked garri? grin grin
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Martin0(m): 11:54pm On Nov 19, 2017
shaybebaby:
I'm just booking space Incase.. grin
Nor book abeggringringrin
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Martin0(m): 11:57pm On Nov 19, 2017
shaybebaby:
. I must see ya face today! angry
Hian,na wa ooo ok.. That one nor be problem na,it just common face abi,ok...
Give me ur mail,no big-deal abeg give me ee... I don go search I nor see ur message ,serious ooo
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 19, 2017
shaybebaby:

And is being on a plane full of drunk women such a bad thing?
Bros, you be learner? ... THAT's exactly where you want to be grin grin
Na so o! i just wanted to make sure! Yes! that's exactly! the kinda Airplane i would love to fly in tongue infact that will be my dreams come through
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by shaybebaby(f): 12:00am On Nov 20, 2017
gypsey:
Na so o! i just wanted to make sure! Yes! that's exactly! the kinda Airplane i would love to fly in tongue infact that will be my dreams come through
Now you are talking, did you see in the papers a gut and girl on one of such flights having proper sex? They were charged to court. And the bloke had a girlfriend at home. grin
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by shaybebaby(f): 12:00am On Nov 20, 2017
Martin0:

Hian,na wa ooo ok..
That one nor be problem na,it just common face abi,ok...

Give me ur mail,no big-deal abeg give me ee...
I don go search I nor see ur message ,serious ooo
I'll resend the mail.
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Nobody: 12:01am On Nov 20, 2017
Martin0:

Eh eh e good make gypsey do am for u,I nor fit do garri tinz abeg..

Do u know if I will even come to that way,abi u dey assume on ur own
see you! you wan nyash but you no wan DHL or carry garri okpu Amu! grin
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by shaybebaby(f): 12:03am On Nov 20, 2017
gypsey:
jisos! shocked classy combination, a cuppa after soaked garri? grin grin
Na so nah, haven't you seen the way oyinbo people just remix foods anyhow?

I seen an instance where they made like mashed potatoes, come dey use bread chop am like soup with a big plate of pasta on the side. grin
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Nobody: 12:03am On Nov 20, 2017
shaybebaby:

Now you are talking, did you see in the papers a gut and girl on one of such flights having proper sex? They were charged to court. And the bloke had a girlfriend at home. grin
ehen! so na true! i am not surprised grin
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Martin0(m): 12:03am On Nov 20, 2017
gypsey:
come! me I would like a 30 quid fare too abeg! tell me! which airline?

grin grin see o! i carry foodstuff too! when coming back, my mother makes sure of that. so i am not Embarrassed to carry, l carry from Egusi, ogbono, Ogiri down to dry fish!

I hope say na u dey cook those things ooo
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Nobody: 12:05am On Nov 20, 2017
Martin0:

I hope say na u dey cook those things ooo
na one IMO state gyal wey i sabi na she dey come cook am for me tongue
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Martin0(m): 12:05am On Nov 20, 2017
gypsey:
see you! you wan nyash but you no wan DHL or carry garri okpu Amu! grin

Hahahahahahgringringrin
Nyansh plenty everywhere eeegringringrin
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Martin0(m): 12:07am On Nov 20, 2017
shaybebaby:

I'll resend the mail.

Hian na wa ooo,na so u like work,time we u go take give me something u go dey stress urselfgringrin
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Nobody: 12:07am On Nov 20, 2017
shaybebaby:

Na so nah, haven't you seen the way oyinbo people just remix foods anyhow?

I seen an instance where they made like mashed potatoes, come dey use bread chop am like soup with a big plate of pasta on the side. grin

grin grin grin grin grin And take chips join am too.
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Martin0(m): 12:08am On Nov 20, 2017
gypsey:
na one IMO state gyal wey i sabi na she dey come cook am for me tongue

Na wa ooo,,,gringringrin
That mean's she go also dey give u ikpu also na
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by shaybebaby(f): 12:08am On Nov 20, 2017
gypsey:
ehen! so na true! i am not surprised grin
But seriously, get some of your mates together and book a lad's holiday. You'll have a blast and get laid. Win win. cool
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by shaybebaby(f): 12:09am On Nov 20, 2017
Martin0:

Hian na wa ooo,na so u like work,time we u go take give me something u go dey stress urselfgringrin
But I did, you must have missed it. Resent it anyways.
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Nobody: 12:11am On Nov 20, 2017
Martin0:

Na wa ooo,,,gringringrin
That mean's she go also dey give u ikpu also na
na sooo! wetin make person do? grin she say she from ngor okpala! na mbaise, never heard of that area before o!
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by shaybebaby(f): 12:13am On Nov 20, 2017
gypsey:
grin grin grin grin grin And take chips join am too.
How you take know? Put chips inside bread call am chip butty.
It should be a crime. Carbs on Carbs. angry
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Nobody: 12:14am On Nov 20, 2017
shaybebaby:

But seriously, get some of your mates together and book a lad's holiday. You'll have a blast and get laid. Win win. cool
No wahala! i will tell them, before na Amsterdam we dey find easy lay go or all the way to thailand
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Martin0(m): 12:17am On Nov 20, 2017
gypsey:
na sooo! wetin make person do? grin she say she from ngor okpala! na mbaise, never heard of that area before o!

Na wa ooo,na name of place be that or humancheesycheesycheesy
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Nobody: 12:17am On Nov 20, 2017
shaybebaby:

How you take know? Put chips inside bread call am chip butty.
It should be a crime. Carbs on Carbs. angry
Hian! 2 oyibo women don divorce me Already get 2 pikin from each of them. so i sabi dem well well!
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by shaybebaby(f): 12:18am On Nov 20, 2017
gypsey:
No wahala! i will tell them, before na Amsterdam we dey find easy lay go or all the way to thailand
Putana and ladyboys? shocked shocked
tongue tongue
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Martin0(m): 12:19am On Nov 20, 2017
shaybebaby:

But I did, you must have missed it. Resent it anyways.

Okkk sorry I got it,I be dey fear when I see am ooo,I hear say dem dey hack email now,so man was been careful,..

Eh eh oya I dey wait for reply ooo,coz I go soon go crash oo
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by shaybebaby(f): 12:20am On Nov 20, 2017
gypsey:
Hian! i don divorce 2 oyibo women Already get 2 pikin from each of them. so i sabi dem well well!
Lool, not one but two each. Your child maintenance must be high.

I talk am say you be big boy.

On a more serious note, I'm sorry to hear that. I hope both times, it wasn't too acrimonious.
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by shaybebaby(f): 12:21am On Nov 20, 2017
Martin0:

Okkk sorry I got it,I be dey fear when I see am ooo,I hear say dem dey hack email now,so man was been careful,..

Eh eh oya I dey wait for reply ooo,coz I go soon go crash oo
Oh lawd. I never see person wey fear reach you.
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 20, 2017
shaybebaby:

Putana and ladyboys? shocked shocked
tongue tongue
grin grin grin na only once i follow my bro inlaw one of my exes go! and i made sure the one wey him carry give me na proper female grin
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by shaybebaby(f): 12:24am On Nov 20, 2017
gypsey:
grin grin grin na only once i follow my bro inlaw one of my exes go! and i made sure the one wey him carry give me na proper female grin
*Yimu* grin grin
Haven't been to thailand though but would love to go. Bet it was lush.
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Nobody: 12:25am On Nov 20, 2017
shaybebaby:

Lool, not one but two each. Your child maintenance must be high.

I talk am say you be big boy.

On a more serious note, I'm sorry to hear that. I hope both times, it wasn't too acrimonious.
actually na dem divorce me on Infidelity grounds, they said i can't keep it in me trousers grin
luckily dem no dey ask for any maintenance or support but i still make sure say my pikin dem dey okay.
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Martin0(m): 12:26am On Nov 20, 2017
shaybebaby:

Oh lawd. I never see person wey fear reach you.

Eh ok ooo,ever since dem scarm me,I nor get mind again ooo,especially of social media...
One need to be careful these day's you know..
My facebook account was hacked when I left the country to jus to a nearby west africa ooo and to the franco's...

So ever since them I need to be carful ooo madam...
Abi have u forgotten how dangerious nigeria's are becoming these day's?
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Nobody: 12:29am On Nov 20, 2017
shaybebaby:

*Yimu* grin grin
Haven't been to thailand though but would love to go. Bet it was lush.
it was "sic" like the youths say, full with westerners everything appears cheap there when you exchange £££, from pussi down to booze cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Jigawa Market Where Prostitutes, Gamblers Do Their Thing In Public / Indian Hemp Found In Man's House In Kano, Exposed By Whistle-Blowers / Police Shoot 18-Year-Old Girl & Her Friend In Delta Because Of N1000 (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.