Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" (84555 Views)

How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? / Two Police Officers Caught Smoking Weed While In Uniform / Man Falls From A Tree While Smoking Weed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Martin0(m): 9:10pm On Nov 19, 2017
gypsey:
I have flown local numerous times from Abuja to Enugu, and i don't remember witnessing such,

you lost to a chinese gyal? i don't believe it. chinese girls bums are ussually as flat as frying pans, trust me i know! cool
was martin at the competition? and why wasn't i invited?
i think you should demand for a rematch, i would like to see that ass at twerk once again tongue.

Hahahahahgringringrin frying pan'sgringrin ur mouth eh gypseygringrin

Gypsey if u see Nyansh eh,shaybebaby con dey laugh even when the girl dey defeat hergringringrin
If u see Nyanshgringringrin

Nor worry she go enter country January,if u will still be around I will lure her into twerking when we go to the beachgringringrin
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by shaybebaby(f): 9:18pm On Nov 19, 2017
gypsey:
I have flown local numerous times from Abuja to Enugu, and i don't remember witnessing such,

you lost to a chinese gyal? shocked i don't believe it. chinese girls bums are ussually as flat as frying pans, trust me i know! cool
was martin at the competition? and why wasn't i invited?
i think you should demand for a rematch, i would like to see that ass at twerk once again tongue.
The chinko girl oversabi to much Jare. angry
She was just shaking her back and shyness come catch me. I collect prize for runner up sha, won a bottle of rum but for real though, shame catch me. tongue
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 19, 2017
eagleonearth:
your siggy is culled from "the last Don"
yes brocheesy..one of my favourite movie and novel after the Godfather cheesy.It was one of the Don Clerriquzio's favourite quote and if u go through the quote u will see what he says is the truthcheesy.the Don was a very wise mancheesy.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by shaybebaby(f): 9:20pm On Nov 19, 2017
Martin0:

U mean say u nor go fly local,I like thatgringringrin

it was my first time,and my friends paid for the flightgringrin

Who's Ryanair?cheesy
I ve told you to come let me give u teaching on twerkinggringringrin

Hian,gypsey nor be small tin ooo,one small chinese girl jus defeat her for common twerking ooo,
Shay shay,come make I dey teach u,come and practice ur twerking with me,no big dealgringrin
Ryanair is one yeye airline here Jare where it's like flying molue. To check in bag, na pay. Chop on the flight, pay or you bring your own food, even water, it's not free. There was a time they wanted to start charging one pound to use the toilet on board, that was when everyone was like Ahn Ahn now, kilode? angry
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by shaybebaby(f): 9:22pm On Nov 19, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahahgringringrin frying pan'sgringrin ur mouth eh gypseygringrin

Gypsey if u see Nyansh eh,shaybebaby con dey laugh even when the girl dey defeat hergringringrin
If u see Nyanshgringringrin

Nor worry she go enter country January,if u will still be around I will lure her into twerking when we go to the beachgringringrin
Most likely it will be February. Will be able to stay a week as i will be coming without Noah.

The laugh I laughed in that twerking competition was to cover my shame o, if not na cry be that. I just bluffed it.
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 19, 2017
shaybebaby:

The chinko girl oversabi to much Jare. angry
She was just shaking her back and shyness come catch me. I collect prize for runner up sha, won a bottle of rum but for real though, shame catch me. tongue
grin grin grin grin ** falls of coconut tree**
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by shaybebaby(f): 9:24pm On Nov 19, 2017
gypsey:
Abeg drag one coconut come as you dey fall.
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 19, 2017
shaybebaby:

Ryanair is one yeye airline here Jare where it's like flying molue. To check in bag, na pay. Chop on the flight, pay or you bring your own food, even water, it's not free. There was a time they wanted to start charging one pound to use the toilet on board, that was when everyone was like Ahn Ahn now, kilode? angry
for real? shocked you are kidney me! i have never flown Ryanair, i have flown EasyJet though, i hear Ryanair has gone bankrupt Anyway.
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 19, 2017
shaybebaby:

Abeg drag one coconut come as you dey fall.
Na from una (black women) chinko girls learn twerking from naa! so i don't blame the chinko gyal.

Oya! shift make i fall with the coconut. cool grin grin
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Martin0(m): 9:46pm On Nov 19, 2017
shaybebaby:

Most likely it will be February. Will be able to stay a week as i will be coming without Noah.

The laugh I laughed in that twerking competition was to cover my shame o, if not na cry be that. I just bluffed it.

Eh febru gini,na wa ooo nor come again abaggringrin
Gypsey go don return back by then,and I may return aswellgringringrin

You will not even come with Noah?na wa for u oooo,u wan jus con do oshelenge abigringrin
Shericoco babe

Why will u not come with Noah?
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Martin0(m): 9:50pm On Nov 19, 2017
shaybebaby:

Na wa ooo,are u sure it not owned by an igbo mangringringrin

So Airline wey nor dey do well like Airike even dey that side,no wonder them also dey misbehave here also coz it also happen's there
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by shaybebaby(f): 9:51pm On Nov 19, 2017
Martin0:

Eh febru gini,na wa ooo nor come again abaggringrin
Gypsey go don return back by then,and I may return aswellgringringrin

You will not even come with Noah?na wa for u oooo,u wan jus con do oshelenge abigringrin
Shericoco babe

Why will u not come with Noah?
Because the stress will be too much and I have many people to see. Will prefer to do that when he's a bit older. Also do not want him to miss school as he's already had a holiday this school year and missed a week.
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by shaybebaby(f): 9:55pm On Nov 19, 2017
gypsey:
for real? shocked you are kidney me! i have never flown Ryanair, i have flown EasyJet though, i hear Ryanair has gone bankrupt Anyway.
Not sure about bankruptcy, I know they cancelled lots of flight recently but they are still in operation as far as I know.
Easyjet is a bit better and now they fly from my hood (southend) so I reckon I'll be using them again in the not too distant future. You should do the same, I've been told it's a breeze getting through that airport. No long thing like stansted or Gatwick.
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by shaybebaby(f): 9:56pm On Nov 19, 2017
gypsey:
Na from una (black women) chinko girls learn twerking from naa! so i don't blame the chinko gyal.

Correct guy, don't let it break on your way down.
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Martin0(m): 9:57pm On Nov 19, 2017
shaybebaby:

Because the stress will be too much and I have many people to see. Will prefer to do that when he's a bit older. Also do not want him to miss school as he's already had a holiday this school year and missed a week.

Hian,u don't want him to miss school abi,that now ur excuse now okk...

Erhm bring him we will hangout together,or we might even stay home together...
Anymore stress again..
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by shaybebaby(f): 10:03pm On Nov 19, 2017
Martin0:

Na wa ooo,are u sure it not owned by an igbo mangringringrin

So Airline wey nor dey do well like Airike even dey that side,no wonder them also dey misbehave here also coz it also happen's there
Na one Irish guy get the airline. The plus side though is that you fit reach mainland Europe for like 30 pounds return. The tickets themselves are cheap but all you get is seat and one small hand luggage. Anything else na extra payment and them they wait for you to make mistake.
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Martin0(m): 10:04pm On Nov 19, 2017
shaybebaby:
Correct guy, don't let it break on your way down.
gringringrin
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Martin0(m): 10:05pm On Nov 19, 2017
gypsey:

Biologygringringrin
Carry go eegringrin
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by shaybebaby(f): 10:08pm On Nov 19, 2017
Martin0:

Hian,u don't want him to miss school abi,that now ur excuse now okk...

Erhm bring him we will hangout together,or we might even stay home together...
Anymore stress again..
Abeg, the boy get wahala. I cannot be packing toys, food wey him go chop, be worrying about whether light go dey to charge him tablet, if WiFi go dey hang. Because if those things no set the way he sabi am, na real yawa for me be dat.
I cannot kee myself.

Pikin wey him papa carry commot go Portugal, when he got there he started crying that he wanted to go home. Even yesterday that was his birthday, it was wahala because he didn't want it, he wanted it to be Christmas already.

He may be cute to look at but he get plenty trouble.
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Martin0(m): 10:09pm On Nov 19, 2017
gypsey:

gringringrin if u see nyansh Godgringringrin
I say Nyansh was like ''yurkur yurkur''

Nyansh dey looks like it filled with water in itgringrin
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 19, 2017
shaybebaby:

Not sure about bankruptcy, I know they cancelled lots of flight recently but they are still in operation as far as I know.
Easyjet is a bit better and now they fly from my hood (southend) so I reckon I'll be using them again in the not too distant future. You should do the same, I've been told it's a breeze getting through that airport. No long thing like stansted or Gatwick.
Okay, I am more of a City and Heathrow Airport kinda guy, but might give southend a go, i hear the Romanian gypsies and Nigerians cool have populated that southend, last time i was there was in 2008
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 19, 2017
Martin0:

gringringrin if u see nyansh Godgringringrin
I say Nyansh was like ''yurkur yurkur''

Nyansh dey looks like it filled with water in itgringrin
grin grin you craze pass me oo!
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Martin0(m): 10:18pm On Nov 19, 2017
shaybebaby:

Abeg, the boy get wahala. I cannot be packing toys, food wey him go chop, be worrying about whether light go dey to charge him tablet, if WiFi go dey hang. Because if those things no set the way he sabi am, na real yawa for me be dat.
I cannot kee myself.

Pikin wey him papa carry commot go Portugal, when he got there he started crying that he wanted to go home. Even yesterday that was his birthday, it was wahala because he didn't want it, he wanted it to be Christmas already.

He may be cute to look at but he get plenty trouble.

Yeah I understandgringrin
I am addicted to kids trouble that why I love them,remember his just a kid and such is life for him now..

If u nor carry Noah come I nor dey come see u ooo,coz Ehrm anyway..gringringrin

But u self eh,anyway sha,gringringrin
Why u choose february?
By then hustle don start ooo u know thatcheesycheesycheesy

U jus dey visit like my uncle,those day's he used to come home sometime march/aprail
And when his home am already out to Ghana or abidjan
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by shaybebaby(f): 10:19pm On Nov 19, 2017
gypsey:
Okay, I am more of a City and Heathrow Airport kinda guy, but might give southend a go, i hear the Romanian gypsies and Nigerians cool have populated that southend, last time i was there was in 2008
Not really sure about that, don't see many nigerians in my hood or Romanians either.

Blacks around here are mostly Zimbabwean, and white community, typical Essex peeps. 2008, definitely a lot less blacks here in general.

Which one is city/Heathrow kinda guy again? Lol.
I guess it depends on your destination sha, but I generally try to avoid Heathrow, too far.
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Martin0(m): 10:22pm On Nov 19, 2017
shaybebaby:

Na one Irish guy get the airline. The plus side though is that you fit reach mainland Europe for like 30 pounds return. The tickets themselves are cheap but all you get is seat and one small hand luggage. Anything else na extra payment and them they wait for you to make mistake.

Eh eh Irish guy,na wa ooo
Eh eh 30pounds cheap ooo;gringringrin na awufe be diz na,no wonder gypsey nor dey fly with themgringringrin
(Gypsey) called her to a cornercheesycheesy mum you embarrassingg me,"shotup b4 you were born I ve be doing it".
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by shaybebaby(f): 10:25pm On Nov 19, 2017
Martin0:

Yeah I understandgringrin
I am addicted to kids trouble that why I love them,remember his just a kid and such is life for him now..

If u nor carry Noah come I nor dey come see u ooo,coz Ehrm anyway..gringringrin

But u self eh,anyway sha,gringringrin
Why u choose february?
By then hustle don start ooo u know thatcheesycheesycheesy

U jus dey visit like my uncle,those day's he used to come home sometime march/aprail
And when his home am already out to Ghana or abidjan
January is generally expensive to fly, actually naij trips are expensive. Hence why I don't visit often. When I think of where else that money can take me all inclusive(flight, hotel, food and booze as a package), I generally opt for that.

Need to renew my passport as well and I know that isn't happening before the new year. I hate the nigerian embassy. angry

It's great you love kids, but then it's always easier when it's not yours, you get to hand them back. grin

Still as long as you are not hustling outside this planet, e go be.
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Martin0(m): 10:26pm On Nov 19, 2017
gypsey:
grin grin you craze pass me oo!
gringringrin my brother I nor dey joke ooogringrin U need to see these Nyanshes ooogringrin
Shay shay know say I suffer from Nyanshiaetiesgringrin
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 19, 2017
shaybebaby:

Not really sure about that, don't see many nigerians in my hood or Romanians either.

Blacks around here are mostly Zimbabwean, and white community, typical Essex peeps. 2008, definitely a lot less blacks here in general.

Which one is city/Heathrow kinda guy again? Lol.
I guess it depends on your destination sha, but I generally try to avoid Heathrow, too far.

grin grin grin i meant heathrow and city is near me. as i dey london.
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by shaybebaby(f): 10:28pm On Nov 19, 2017
Martin0:

Eh eh Irish guy,na wa ooo
Eh eh 30pounds cheap ooo;gringringrin na awufe be diz na,no wonder gypsey nor dey fly with themgringringrin
(Gypsey) called her to a cornercheesycheesy mum you embarrassingg me,"shotup b4 you were born I ve be doing it".

Loooool. Gypsey is a big boy nah, he can be dashing them big airlines his money.

Me, I'm just a struggling gal o, no time to be forming.
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by shaybebaby(f): 10:30pm On Nov 19, 2017
gypsey:
grin grin grin i meant heathrow and city is near me. as i dey london.
Na so. grin

Awon big boys.
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Martin0(m): 10:32pm On Nov 19, 2017
shaybebaby:

January is generally expensive to fly, actually naij trips are expensive. Hence why I don't visit often. When I think of where else that money can take me all inclusive(flight, hotel, food and booze as a package), I generally opt for that.

Need to renew my passport as well and I know that isn't happening before the new year. I hate the nigerian embassy. angry

It's great you love kids, but then it's always easier when it's not yours, you get to hand them back. grin

Still as long as you are not hustling outside this planet, e go be.

Chai,see why I say women too go smartgringrin

Hian don't you have a home here ?why hotel na wa ooo

Well what u said is true sha,most of my friends do say same words base on the expensive flight to nija,and again chai embassy go stress yoù ooo
Sorry eh nor worry I dey promise u something when u show..

Yeah so it is,I wanted to adopt a baby,but coz I don't have breast,I opted out..
I will wait till I get married then pikin go yakpa everywhere
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Martin0(m): 10:37pm On Nov 19, 2017
shaybebaby:

Loooool. Gypsey is a big boy nah, he can be dashing them big airlines his money.

Me, I'm just a struggling gal o, no time to be forming.

Na wa for u ooo,nor reason gypsey like that ooo,he don't just like those kind of old way's,so to enter and fly go con be surfer and stree na wa ooo,he can't just afford those kind of inconveniences when he can just overlook and pay for a better mean's of transportation(feel comfortable)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

UK Police Officers Had Sex With Women While On Duty / 'I Can’t Walk Properly' - Ondo Prostitute Creates Scene After Client Reneged / Gun Hidden Inside Bread, Man From ONUIMO LGA, IMO Caught By Security Operative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.