Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" (84567 Views)

How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? / Two Police Officers Caught Smoking Weed While In Uniform / Man Falls From A Tree While Smoking Weed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 19, 2017
shaybebaby:

Na so. grin

Awon big boys.
big boys? cheesy return ticket na only like £650 Economy with BA, na for business class you go see big boys. me no be big boy! oo! tongue
ask martin0 tongue
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by shaybebaby(f): 10:39pm On Nov 19, 2017
Martin0:

Chai,see why I say women too go smartgringrin

Hian don't you have a home here ?why hotel na wa ooo

Well what u said is true sha,most of my friends do say same words base on the expensive flight to nija,and again chai embassy go stress yoù ooo
Sorry eh nor worry I dey promise u something when u show..

Yeah so it is,I wanted to adopt a baby,but coz I don't have breast,I opted out..
I will wait till I get married then pikin go yakpa everywhere
I normally stay with my sister. My mum lives here.

Dash me something? I'm dancing here ooo. But wait, hope it's a whole pig sha, I love me some bacon.
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Martin0(m): 10:40pm On Nov 19, 2017
gypsey:
big boys? cheesy return ticket na only like £650 Economy with BA, na for business class you go see big boys. me no be big boy! oo! tongue
ask martin0 tongue

I jus tire for shay shay ooogringringrin
Na business class be big boy's na
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Martin0(m): 10:43pm On Nov 19, 2017
shaybebaby:

I normally stay with my sister. My mum lives here.

Dash me something? I'm dancing here ooo. But wait, hope it's a whole pig sha, I love me some bacon.

Eh with your married sister
In her husband house?

Eh pigcheesycheesy
How come about pig into this chatgringrin
Shay shay right here and now abeg tell me the simple truth,Do u know me
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by shaybebaby(f): 10:47pm On Nov 19, 2017
gypsey:
ask martin0 tongue
£650, ke? For real?
Last time I came to naij, it cost me 840 quid and I was only there for 6days. angry That was with Virgin three years ago. Meanwhile I went to Jamaica last year for two weeks, flight, accommodation, hotel transfers and a four star all inclusive hotel for 1100 quid.
So check it nah, when we are talking about value for your hard earned money, naij ticket price isn't on the list. Hence why you are a big boy.
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Martin0(m): 10:51pm On Nov 19, 2017
shaybebaby:

£650, ke? For real?
Last time I came to naij, it cost me 840 quid and I was only there for 6days. angry That was with Virgin three years ago. Meanwhile I went to Jamaica last year for two weeks, flight, accommodation, hotel transfers and a four star all inclusive hotel for 1100 quid.
So check it nah, when we are talking about value for your hard earned money, naij ticket price isn't on the list. Hence why you are a big boy.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa na wa ooooooi nor know say na only me be poor man here ooo,shay shay self na madamgringrin
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by shaybebaby(f): 10:51pm On Nov 19, 2017
Martin0:

Eh with your married sister
In her husband house?

Eh pigcheesycheesy
How come about pig into this chatgringrin
Shay shay right here and now abeg tell me the simple truth,Do u know me
Nah my sister isn't married. But she has her own place.

grin grin, I no know you o. I follow you remember and saw a post you wrote about being in a partnership in pig farming, in ondo state I think.

You dey fear?
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Martin0(m): 10:52pm On Nov 19, 2017
shaybebaby:

£650, ke? For real?

E be like say I go go dey collect pound now ooo,d ministry most movegringrin
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by shaybebaby(f): 10:54pm On Nov 19, 2017
Martin0:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa na wa ooooooi nor know say na only me be poor man here ooo,shay shay self na madamgringrin
Madam for where? I claim it anyways. kiss

But seriously, nigerians spend way more to travel outside of naij than those of us here, going to the same places.
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by shaybebaby(f): 10:58pm On Nov 19, 2017
Martin0:

E be like say I go go dey collect pound now ooo,d ministry most movegringrin
Pound is not good like it used to be. Almost the same as the euro and dollar now. No thanks to brexshit! angry
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Martin0(m): 10:59pm On Nov 19, 2017
shaybebaby:

Nah my sister isn't married. But she has her own place.

grin grin, I no know you o. I follow you remember and saw a post you wrote about being in a partnership in pig farming, in ondo state I think.

You dey fear?

Aaaaaaa na wa ooo I don marry be that na,oya dey arrange her for me ee,I hear say una price nor big(45tuber's of yam,oil,rice)
Man don marry ooogringringrin
Oya help me dey package her jaregringringrin

Okokobiokogringrin
Chai see fucckkup ooo,I forget say na Nairaland I dey self,oooo
Na where me and gyp dey talk na mouth open wide forget himselfgringrin

My dear I dey fear oooo,I nor want make person know anything about me on Nairaland ooo especially yougringringrin
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Martin0(m): 11:01pm On Nov 19, 2017
shaybebaby:

Pound is not good like it used to be. Almost the same as the euro and dollar now. No thanks to brexshit! angry

Ee na u dey talk that one,aaaaa pounds still beta pass naira ooo remember
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by shaybebaby(f): 11:02pm On Nov 19, 2017
Martin0:

Aaaaaaa na wa ooo I don marry be that na,oya dey arrange her for me ee,I hear say una price nor big(45tuber's of yam,oil,rice)
Man don marry ooogringringrin
Oya help me dey package her jaregringringrin

Okokobiokogringrin
Chai see fucckkup ooo,I forget say na Nairaland I dey self,oooo
Na where me and gyp dey talk na mouth open wide forget himselfgringrin

My dear I dey fear oooo,I nor want make person know anything about me on Nairaland ooo especially yougringringrin
What are you hiding? tongue
You were supposed to add me up on Facebook. Don't tell me you are a chicken. tongue

And what do you mean "especially you"? Wetin I do? angry
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by shaybebaby(f): 11:03pm On Nov 19, 2017
Martin0:

Ee na u dey talk that one,aaaaa pounds still beta pass naira ooo remember
Well in terms of buying power and not absolutes, you are right.
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Martin0(m): 11:03pm On Nov 19, 2017
shaybebaby:

Madam for where? I claim it anyways. kiss

But seriously, nigerians spend way more to travel outside of naij than those of us here, going to the same places.

True talkgringrin
Nigerian's invest more on travelling I believe

1 Like

Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Martin0(m): 11:03pm On Nov 19, 2017
shaybebaby:
Well in terms of buying power and not absolutes, you are right.
Exactlygringrin

1 Like

Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by shaybebaby(f): 11:05pm On Nov 19, 2017
Martin0:

True talkgringrin
Nigerian's invest more on travelling I believe
Lack of competition, bad management, bad reputation, economic instability, lack of accountability. All those things discourage investment which in turn means that there are less players so existing ones can get away with charging sky high rates.
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Martin0(m): 11:08pm On Nov 19, 2017
shaybebaby:

What are you hiding? tongue
You were supposed to add me up on Facebook. Don't tell me you are a chicken. tongue

And what do you mean "especially you"? Wetin I do? angry

Hahahah,ask me again Miss shayqueengringrin

Ok facebook,oya now come make I go add you,but I nor know ur name ooogringrin
U send am for d other roomgringrin

I mean say I nor dey like make ladies dey know about my life...

Abi na u wan marry mecheesycheesycheesy
Na only person wey I go marry I fit give access to know more about me ooogringrin
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Martin0(m): 11:10pm On Nov 19, 2017
shaybebaby:

Lack of competition, bad management, bad reputation, economic instability, lack of accountability. All those things discourage investment which in turn means that there are less players so existing ones can get away with charging sky high rates.

Exactly!!!
Shay shay u go univ?
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by shaybebaby(f): 11:11pm On Nov 19, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahah,ask me again Miss shayqueengringrin

Ok facebook,oya now come make I go add you,but I nor know ur name ooogringrin
U send am for d other roomgringrin

I mean say I nor dey like make ladies dey know about my life...

Abi na u wan marry mecheesycheesycheesy
Na only person wey I go marry I fit give access to know more about me ooogringrin
*rolls eyes*
I sent you an email, use that email to search for me on Facebook.

How do you know you will not find your future wife through me?
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 19, 2017
shaybebaby:

£650, ke? For real?
yes! last christmas 2016 was return £640, i went for 6 weeks to naija but you have to buy Early atleast 3 months before, i ve already bought April's (easter) for Ticket 667 quid with BA.

I don't think the prices has anything to do with how long one stays, does it? they just sell you the ticket you can stay how long you wish, it isn't a package fare, it's just flight fare, i guess.
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by shaybebaby(f): 11:12pm On Nov 19, 2017
Martin0:

Exactly!!!
Shay shay u go univ?
Me that graduated with a first class. tongue
I be university. grin
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by shaybebaby(f): 11:15pm On Nov 19, 2017
gypsey:
yes! last time! it was return £640, i went for 6 weeks to naija but you have to buy Early atleast 3 months before, i ve already bought April's (easter) for Ticket 667 quid with BA.
That's the thing with scheduled flights, you have to book way in advance.

See, I said you was a big boy. Let me manage my 30 quid flight jejely. Just do me a favour, abeg help me bring garri ijebu and groundnuts when you are coming back. If the name is too local for you, then cassava flakes and peanuts if you please. grin
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Martin0(m): 11:16pm On Nov 19, 2017
shaybebaby:

*rolls eyes*
I sent you an email, use that email to search for me on Facebook.

Hahaaaah na wa for u ooo,u con even dey roll eye for me abigringrin
Cat eyegringrin agbalagbi womangringrin

Oh I nor know oo,nor vex make I go checkgringrin

Me,I never doubted the believe that I won't get a wife through you,but my imagination hmmmm shay shay,
You will know basically everything about my life,infact self my history will be in your hands,but anyway if it get to that level I nor care again...
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Martin0(m): 11:17pm On Nov 19, 2017
shaybebaby:
*rolls eyes* I sent you an email, use that email to search for me on Facebook.
Na aggressive and divorced lady I like to marry ooo, But if man nor see we go manage the rest
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Martin0(m): 11:18pm On Nov 19, 2017
shaybebaby:
Me that graduated with a first class. tongue I be university. grin

Hahahah nor be only first classgringrin Why u nor jus ready more become profgringrin Agbalagbigringringrin
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by shaybebaby(f): 11:20pm On Nov 19, 2017
Martin0:

Hahaaaah na wa for u ooo,u con even dey roll eye for me abigringrin
Cat eyegringrin agbalagbi womangringrin

Oh I nor know oo,nor vex make I go checkgringrin

Me,I never doubted the believe that I won't get a wife through you,but my imagination hmmmm shay shay,
You will know basically everything about my life,infact self my history will be in your hands,but anyway if it get to that level I nor care again...
I guess that's something you'll have to decide if you are comfortable with.
Either ways, I understand, one can't be too careful.
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Martin0(m): 11:22pm On Nov 19, 2017
shaybebaby:

See, I said you was a big boy. Let me manage my 30 quid flight jejely. Just do me a favour, abeg help me bring garri ijebu and groundnuts when you are coming back. If the name is too local for you, then cassava flakes and peanuts if you please. grin

That man gypsey,hmmm I wonder how he wan take carry garri come for u hahahahahh'Dgringringrin
Chai gypsey is a ma
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by shaybebaby(f): 11:22pm On Nov 19, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahah nor be only first classgringrin
Why u nor jus ready more become profgringrin
Agbalagbigringringrin
You don't believe me angry
I sabi book o.
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by shaybebaby(f): 11:24pm On Nov 19, 2017
Martin0:

Na aggressive and divorced lady I like to marry ooo,
But if man nor see we go manage the rest
Lol @aggressive and divorced. You like load ooo, this wan wey you wan carry their emotional baggage.
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Martin0(m): 11:25pm On Nov 19, 2017
shaybebaby:
You don't believe me angry I sabi book o.
Na wa for u ooo,I believe u sweety hahahahgringringrin Oya calm down ooo I believ u, I dey pet u now ooo
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 19, 2017
shaybebaby:

come! me I would like a 30 quid fare too abeg! tell me! which airline?

grin grin see o! i carry foodstuff too! when coming back, my mother makes sure of that. so i am not Embarrassed to carry, l carry from Egusi, ogbono, Ogiri down to dry fish!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

UK Police Officers Had Sex With Women While On Duty / 'I Can’t Walk Properly' - Ondo Prostitute Creates Scene After Client Reneged / Gun Hidden Inside Bread, Man From ONUIMO LGA, IMO Caught By Security Operative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.