Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,768 members, 7,824,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" (84658 Views)

How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? / Two Police Officers Caught Smoking Weed While In Uniform / Man Falls From A Tree While Smoking Weed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 18, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
.. Yes nah. Why re they all agitated because they re all girls? If men can take weed Nd we all crave for equality, I don't see any reason women can't smoke. Or do we get equal only in good deeds Nd become unequal in bad ones? Biko they should allow them enjoy themselves.
grin
JONNYSPUTE:
.. Yes nah. Why re they all agitated because they re all girls? If men can take weed Nd we all crave for equality, I don't see any reason women can't smoke. Or do we get equal only in good deeds Nd become unequal in bad ones? Biko they should allow them enjoy themselves.
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:11am On Nov 18, 2017
Oyindidi:
will you allow your sister to smoke weed?
. Yes I will since we re equal. What a man can do,women can also do or is it now you know that something's re not for the ladies? Let's be mindful of how we tackle issues in order not to get ourselves entangled in shits.

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Lalas247(f): 9:12am On Nov 18, 2017
lefulefu:
hahaha so naija also does test of English if they apply for a British passport?cheesy.and yet we claim to be the most eloquent speakers of the English language in west Africa.what an ironycheesy.
Gbam now u see the SHame we dat are Nigerian in the West face ..

Yet they will come here to display their first class degree skills in English writing ... yet we still need to do test along with countries who don’t know what hello means mtcheew ... now u see why I type in shorthand who the hell cares if u write an essay with perfect English ,..... undecided u will still do test cry

Imagine we follow Gambia, Kenya , Togo , Congo ,,, they do English test angry mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 18, 2017
Lalas247:

Yet they will come here to display their first class degree skills in English writing ... yet we still need to do test along with countries who don’t know what hello means mtcheew ... now u see why I type in shorthand who the hell cares if u write an essay with perfect English ,..... undecided u will still do test cry

Imagine we follow Gambia, Kenya , Togo , Congo ,,, they do English test angry mtcheew
lol forget all those ones wey dey form English prof for herecheesy.
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by freeman95(m): 9:17am On Nov 18, 2017
Weed is not a drug you brainless monkeys!!

Its a fuccking plant

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Martin0(m): 9:27am On Nov 18, 2017
Damm this police man is so dumb..
Is there anything wrong if a girl/female smoke weed?abi men wey dey smoke weed dem get 2heads

All this police self eh their matter dey tire person ooo

1 Like

Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by crackhouse(m): 9:30am On Nov 18, 2017
Wasted sperms. This is why condom is very important sometimes.
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 18, 2017
pcguru1:
What's wrong with smoking weed, been smoking for years constantly and am not bothering anyone

LMAO I knew I must see u here, actually came into the thread to look for ur comment. I hail you my honourable defender of the weed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by deolurexy1(m): 9:40am On Nov 18, 2017
Kids
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 18, 2017
Sars worse than ISIS
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Martin0(m): 10:00am On Nov 18, 2017
Evaberry:

LMAO I knew I must see u here, actually came into the thread to look for ur comment. I hail you my honourable defender of the weed.

Come abeg nor con de do all diz tinz na
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by OgaSirAde(m): 10:00am On Nov 18, 2017
They all look sick....
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by bjx5: 10:03am On Nov 18, 2017
see what Buhari and APC has caused, Please do not quote me
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by bjx5: 10:04am On Nov 18, 2017
Buhari sef angry
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 18, 2017
Evaberry:

Hi love am even in an hackathon. Will gist you after
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by NonsoPlatinum: 11:15am On Nov 18, 2017
There's a lot of igbo culture being promoted in the Igbo-British community. Have a look at their channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuZjPkvP-C8&list=PL1UutY7_uGmt-RkJ5NRGywNhmIMtIIjw9&index=3
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by deolu2000(m): 11:51am On Nov 18, 2017
awon Omo wobe.
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by alexxo11(m): 12:03pm On Nov 18, 2017
Lalas247:

did u have to add kenya to the list??From what iv seen a primary school kid in kenya can speak better english than most graduates in nigeria......kenya was colonised by the british fyi ..im sure you dint know that
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by QueenSekxy(f): 12:05pm On Nov 18, 2017
this is absurb
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Oyindidi(f): 4:56pm On Nov 18, 2017
pcguru1:

Won't bother me , though don't have a sister ,
Lol, i doubt
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 18, 2017
Oyindidi:
will you allow your sister to smoke weed?

If she is an adult, she can make her own decisions. Smoking cigarettes or weed does not define a person's true character.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 18, 2017
pcguru1:
What's wrong with smoking weed, been smoking for years constantly and am not bothering anyone
Same here
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 18, 2017
Oyindidi:
Lol, i doubt

I feel you want to trap me with question if I say yes
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Oyindidi(f): 9:01pm On Nov 18, 2017
pcguru1:

I feel you want to trap me with question if I say yes
Nogrin
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 18, 2017
Oyindidi:
Nogrin

My kid bro smokes weed and my stash first I was bothered as a concerned brother but he's doing so well for himself career wise and he's 26 so he's an adult and he has control, would I prefer he didn't yes but it is what it is. As long as he's smoking my stash and not an unknown strain of weed, I can live with that.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Oyindidi(f): 9:50pm On Nov 18, 2017
pcguru1:

My kid bro smokes weed and my stash first I was bothered as a concerned brother but he's doing so well for himself career wise and he's 26 so he's an adult and he has control, would I prefer he didn't yes but it is what it is. As long as he's smoking my stash and not an unknown strain of weed, I can live with that.
I will mad if any of my brothers smokes weed. In fact I will be so mad
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by wharlay23(m): 10:15pm On Nov 18, 2017
IGBOLABI FAMILY
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by 2lateBiafra: 10:16pm On Nov 18, 2017
Eyyya

Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by evil1: 10:17pm On Nov 18, 2017
Towncrier247:
This photo shared by popular police officer on Instagram, Yomi Sars has gone viral. These are Nigerian girls!

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/say-no-to-drugsnigerian-police-officer-shares-photos-of-girls-smoking-weed

Them wey dey even encourage smoking
I dey see police men dey even smoke waka for road. Some even inside ther car
Then mumu police because say him no dey smoke him one judge others
Yeye people wy no sabi their work
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Lordspenzo(m): 10:18pm On Nov 18, 2017
Smoking weed is better than tm,rouch,coda,ref etc
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by prynsex(m): 10:20pm On Nov 18, 2017
the real picture

Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by santopelele(m): 10:21pm On Nov 18, 2017
All this naughty and wayward little girls can only be seen in yorROBBER land

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Jigawa Market Where Prostitutes, Gamblers Do Their Thing In Public / Indian Hemp Found In Man's House In Kano, Exposed By Whistle-Blowers / My Aunt Husband Showed Me ‘Blue Film’ Before Sleeping With Me - 13-Year-Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.