Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,614 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Nigerian Couple - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Nigerian Couple (67540 Views)

Cute Pre-wedding Photos Of Plus-sized Bride And Her Husband-To-Be / "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online / Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Nigerian Couple by darlenese(f): 12:47pm On Nov 18, 2017
Jakumo:
Lord have mercy.

These elephants will need to rent cranes and other heavy industrial equipment to handle the logistics when they decide to do the nasty.

Obesity is a disease that kills thousands of Americans and Nigerians yearly, and these two monstrosities are PRIME candidates for premature death.

The old saying heard from mortuary attendants is that there are old people, and there are fat people, buy there are VERY FEW old people who are also fat, because as a rule, fat people rarely live to see old age. Clinically obese people die young, as a general rule.

U need head transplant ! seriously !!!
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Nigerian Couple by d33types: 12:47pm On Nov 18, 2017
viviangist:

Buy Sense .... Common Sense is Very Cheap

Actually, apart from his 2nd paragraph, he's very right.you don't need to insult him.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Nigerian Couple by chillychill(f): 12:49pm On Nov 18, 2017
shocked ha!
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Nigerian Couple by oyoofong(m): 12:53pm On Nov 18, 2017
Na heavy duty.congrats guys!
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Nigerian Couple by buffalowings: 12:56pm On Nov 18, 2017
For the sake of theri future kids they need to slim down
Obesity kills shocked
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Nigerian Couple by gregyboy(m): 12:58pm On Nov 18, 2017
dey both look like pumped ballon which flew up at second pics like if u see it
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Nigerian Couple by jaychubi: 12:58pm On Nov 18, 2017
Factfinder1:
I'm just wondering how this 2 giants are going to fork knowing full well that fat mens preeq are very small and as a man you need a very long preeq to penetrate a fat woman like this.. Hope he wont be forking laps sha cos the matter tire me

Their baby will be bigger than an elephant

Their best bet is a doggy, for d poor dude to stand any chance of getting in

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Nigerian Couple by jaychubi: 1:01pm On Nov 18, 2017
Factfinder1:
This is soo wrong...their children are gonna be obesed and worst than seyi laws daughter

They are both selfish, they shld ve both gone for a slim partner

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Nigerian Couple by blowjob: 1:05pm On Nov 18, 2017
Na God know, watin una go produce.. angry angry
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Nigerian Couple by Blastos(m): 1:09pm On Nov 18, 2017
This is going to be a VERY BIG WEDDING

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Nigerian Couple by Natilolo(m): 1:09pm On Nov 18, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]Wahala dey o. Which kind life be this?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Nigerian Couple by DaimlerBen(m): 1:12pm On Nov 18, 2017
Jakumo:
Lord have mercy.

These elephants will need to rent cranes and other heavy industrial equipment to handle the logistics when they decide to do the nasty.

Obesity is a disease that kills thousands of Americans and Nigerians yearly, and these two monstrosities are PRIME candidates for premature death.

The old saying heard from mortuary attendants is that there are old people, and there are fat people, buy there are VERY FEW old people who are also fat, because as a rule, fat people rarely live to see old age. Clinically obese people die young, as a general rule.
Please give them the benefit of doubt.
Their obesity may be drug or hormone induced.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Nigerian Couple by Pennywise(m): 1:13pm On Nov 18, 2017
Jakumo:
Lord have mercy.

What a dull, insensitive and stoopid comment. You could have done well to keep your prejudice to your self rather than wish death to this young, happy couple looking forward to a long and happy life.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Nigerian Couple by Bamz(m): 1:14pm On Nov 18, 2017
Well back then in Uni, we were taught mutual exclusivity. If you must marry, marry someone who compliments you. This is just wrong on so many levels. Who will motivate who to exercise and all of that?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Nigerian Couple by crackhouse(m): 1:16pm On Nov 18, 2017
Chai! How they wan take do bikonu.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Nigerian Couple by SympleSam(m): 1:17pm On Nov 18, 2017
I just dey imagine their kids oooo....only Jesus can save�
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Nigerian Couple by banre(m): 1:17pm On Nov 18, 2017
abeg how these ones take meet each oda..i mean what are d odds sef nawa o, ayam not understanding
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Nigerian Couple by crixlight2(m): 1:22pm On Nov 18, 2017
nerodenero:
These two are too massive and would end up propagating or procreating more massive beings who might wish their parent chose wisely. Too big is too big enough to discourage and too small is also too much to discourage, so be wise and stay moderate.

Happy married life.
Those iron bed are outdated otherwise if these two mount it, the noise alone will wake the whole city. They should not even try wooden bed at all. The best na to put mattress for ground while hoping they control the noise that might erupt from the flapping of their laps when the SIM enters the phonecheesy.
The guy sim go be nano sim , so problem no go dey
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Nigerian Couple by vicfy(m): 1:24pm On Nov 18, 2017
All I see is future BIGGIE
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Nigerian Couple by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:24pm On Nov 18, 2017
Blood of Mohammed ... so people can get big like this, we need to sue diz too elephants what are they thinking that guy with 1inch joystick how do he plan to drill that Pacific ocean if this two were my parents I will kill them before their time, their children will be like baby elephants
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Nigerian Couple by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:28pm On Nov 18, 2017
nerodenero:
These two are too massive and would end up propagating or procreating more massive beings who might wish their parent chose wisely. Too big is too big enough to discourage and too small is also too much to discourage, so be wise and stay moderate.

Happy married life.
Those iron bed are outdated otherwise if these two mount it, the noise alone will wake the whole city. They should not even try wooden bed at all. The best na to put mattress for ground while hoping they control the noise that might erupt from the flapping of their laps when the SIM enters the phonecheesy.
the sound will be like combination of tsunami and earthquake, very massive
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Nigerian Couple by mhizsuzzy(f): 1:29pm On Nov 18, 2017
Sometimes we don't just act with emotions all in the name of love.

When u love look into the future. How about ur kids, they will be terribly obese nah. These is what that could have been prevented years ago. What about complications during labour or childbirth do to giving birth to an overweight baby?

Hml though but I suggest u enter gym and regulate ur kids diet.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Nigerian Couple by Ishilove: 1:29pm On Nov 18, 2017
merahki:

True Story!
For some reason, the only thing I see on the pictures is the sheer happiness on her face...her smile is everything
And this is saying a lot for me
I wish them a happy, long married life ahead...and in the bodies they desire to have
We live in a vain, superficial society who are obsessed with appearances. What I see here are two people in love and if all people see are their sizes when they look at them, then our society is a lot sicker than I thought.

3 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Nigerian Couple by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:31pm On Nov 18, 2017
this baby Hippopotamus is he related to Dokubo people can be ugly oooO, the lady should pity her self nah, their children will grow to hate them because they make the wrong choice... TUFIAKWA
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Nigerian Couple by jstar376(m): 1:40pm On Nov 18, 2017
Sister, how u dey take carry this one do janglova?……………… undecided grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Nigerian Couple by missvaj2015(f): 2:18pm On Nov 18, 2017
I pity their children
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Nigerian Couple by madgoat(m): 2:18pm On Nov 18, 2017
Oh lawd... What is this??
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Nigerian Couple by mayoor15(m): 2:19pm On Nov 18, 2017
omolorlarh:
mayoor15 and his bae
Lols
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Nigerian Couple by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 18, 2017
Every little stroke we take, we make the bed shake
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Nigerian Couple by Bblessing37: 2:47pm On Nov 18, 2017
Their kids will still be plus size kids grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Nigerian Couple by mechanics(m): 2:48pm On Nov 18, 2017
The man is fat o.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Nigerian Couple by Penuelseun(m): 2:54pm On Nov 18, 2017
Factfinder1:
I'm just wondering how this 2 giants are going to fork knowing full well that fat mens preeq are very small and as a man you need a very long preeq to penetrate a fat woman like this.. Hope he wont be forking laps sha cos the matter tire me

Their baby will be bigger than an elephant
How many sizes have you seen to come to that conclusion?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) / Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Her 62nd Birthday With Ben Murray-Bruce & Her Husband / How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.