Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? (6232 Views)

Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love / Surprise Proposal By Nairalander To His Girlfriend That Caught Everyone Unaware / To love who you marry or to marry who you love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by banre(m): 1:10pm On Nov 18, 2017
makydebbie....no doubt that chic is such a revel with bad mouth
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by adadike281(f): 1:22pm On Nov 18, 2017
zenmaster:
Its me na grin
Lol! make he catch u, you hear?
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 18, 2017
adadike281:
Lol! make he catch u, you hear?
just tell him that you lurve me na grin grin
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by adadike281(f): 1:29pm On Nov 18, 2017
zenmaster:

just tell him that you lurve me na grin grin
lol, ok, 'my oga, I don dey dump u small small o'.
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 18, 2017
adadike281:
lol, ok, 'my oga, I don dey dump u small small o'.
tell him u found true luv grin
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 18, 2017
pocohantas:
Chisco82, I didn't have to ponder much and it's no secret admiration...If I like you, you will know cheesy cheesy

Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 18, 2017
Blackhawk01:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cheesy grin
Blackhawk01:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cheesy grin
Hm! Comot eye abeg, the feeling is mutual.
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by GOFRONT(m): 1:52pm On Nov 18, 2017
There is a Nairaland lady i love and want to marry but she did not Want.

Now that she did not want, The girl that want to marry me will not also succeed me........

Make we dey hurt ourselves dey go

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 18, 2017
ibkayee:

Missed out a letter on the last name, let me go and edit
you didn't edit so I removed ur name, my love will now go strictly to 1 person

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by tosyne2much(m): 2:29pm On Nov 18, 2017
OP, you're indeed a mad man cheesy .... Even if you're to crush on someone, why would you crush on someone with such a ridiculous moniker? cheesy
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 18, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤Jagugu

♤guess I spelt em wrong cheesy
Jagugu88li....Paddy mi,someone wants to marry you ohgrin

Make I give consent? grin
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by RoyalBlak007: 2:39pm On Nov 18, 2017
Mariinee:
Jagugu88li....Paddy mi,someone wants to marry you ohgrin

Make I give consent? grin

♤ Shhhųųúūůşşhhhh! embarassed cheesy

♤I never asked you to mention her jòör sad 《I'm only a secret admirer》 cool
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by RoyalBlak007: 2:40pm On Nov 18, 2017
tosyne2much:
OP, you're indeed a mad man cheesy .... Even if you're to crush on someone, why would you crush on someone with such a ridiculous moniker? cheesy
gringrin
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 18, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

After I have mentioned. undecided

Don't worry,consent is with me.wink
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by Fornication: 2:42pm On Nov 18, 2017
I want to marry luckygurl. she is the oxygen I breathe.
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by RoyalBlak007: 2:43pm On Nov 18, 2017
Mariinee:
After I have mentioned. undecided

Don't worry,consent is with me.wink

♤Really? cool

♤I think we need to discuss then grin
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 18, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤Really? cool

♤I think we need to discuss then grin
Oh. Now, we do? grin
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by RoyalBlak007: 2:48pm On Nov 18, 2017
Mariinee:
Oh. Now, we do? grin

♤My spirit has always wanted

♤to discuss with you grin
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 18, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤My spirit has always wanted

♤to discuss with you grin
Has it? grin

What exactly have you been wanting to discuss? grin
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by RoyalBlak007: 2:54pm On Nov 18, 2017
Mariinee:
Has it? grin

What exactly have you been wanting to discuss? grin

♤ Discussing matters

♤of great importance grin
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 18, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤ Discussing matters

♤of great importance grin
Oh really? Matters like? grin
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by Chommieblaq(f): 3:00pm On Nov 18, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

grin grin grin
I swear na her food you dey admire, long throats

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by RoyalBlak007: 3:01pm On Nov 18, 2017
Mariinee:
Oh really? Matters like? grin

♤Matters like private discussions

smiley
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by RoyalBlak007: 3:03pm On Nov 18, 2017
Chommieblaq:

grin grin grin I swear na her food you dey admire, long throats
♤ Ųųůhhmmmmmm...
♤ /typing/ grin
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 18, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤Matters like private discussions

smiley
Oh,I see. grin
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by RoyalBlak007: 3:03pm On Nov 18, 2017
Chommieblaq:

grin grin grin I swear na her food you dey admire, long throats
♤ Ųųůhhmmmmmm...
♤ /typing/ grin
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by RoyalBlak007: 3:05pm On Nov 18, 2017
Mariinee:
Oh,I see. grin
♤Oh! We see cheesy

♤Now I have just become you're best buddy! grin
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 18, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤Oh! We see cheesy

♤Now I have just become you're best buddy! grin
LOL. grin grin
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 18, 2017
sexybbstar:

Lefulefu and alexialin can attest to that. Just try to step on his(her) toes, he would bring out that manly nature in him.

Lol.

There is a confused male behind that moniker.
For real.

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 18, 2017
I had raw feelings for that girl, I really wanted to marry her, I really had something for her, but she's in love with someone else...

Tahra bestie, tell us who you'd like to marry here o grin
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 18, 2017
GOFRONT:
There is a Nairaland lady i love and want to marry but she did not Want.

Now that she did not want, The girl that want to marry me will not also succeed me........

Make we dey hurt ourselves dey go
Stale ! undecided undecided
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by dollytino4real(f): 3:52pm On Nov 18, 2017
smellinganus but he is secretive duo i like him like dat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Uses Electric Taser In Place Of Vibrator To Tickle Herself Sexually / I Haven't Had Sex With My Husband For 15 Years After Having My Vagina Removed / Tracking Your Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.