Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? (6240 Views)

Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love / Surprise Proposal By Nairalander To His Girlfriend That Caught Everyone Unaware / To love who you marry or to marry who you love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by Gofwane(m): 4:21pm On Nov 18, 2017
adadike281:
cheesy he already knows himself make I no just mention name!!!
I've always suspected you are crushing on me
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 18, 2017
caringDad tongue
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by SmellingAnus(m): 4:32pm On Nov 18, 2017
dollytino4real:
smellinganus but he is secretive duo i like him like dat
my lovely wife... kiss
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 18, 2017
greiboy cheesy
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 18, 2017
RareKind:
I had raw feelings for that girl, I really wanted to marry her, I really had something for her, but she's in love with someone else...

Tahr a bestie, tell us who you'd like to marry here o grin
Them plenty o.grin
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by dollytino4real(f): 6:15pm On Nov 18, 2017
SmellingAnus:
my lovely wife... kiss
my oyibo husband how levels
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by Sugar97(f): 6:16pm On Nov 18, 2017
Uhmm... ScotFree cheesy smiley

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 18, 2017
Tahra:
Them plenty o.grin
hahahahha... I know nah, tell us j ;Door!
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 18, 2017
RareKind:
hahahahha... I know nah, tell us j ;Door!
Nooo.
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by dollytino4real(f): 7:07pm On Nov 18, 2017
SmellingAnus:
my lovely wife... kiss
u see! nobody choose u na, later they will start to drag u with me
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 18, 2017
None!

wat abt u lefulefu
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by blacq2009(m): 7:09pm On Nov 18, 2017
IamKashyBaby
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 18, 2017
Tahra:
Nooo.
lol... Okay nah, sha have fun to the fullest dear smiley
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 18, 2017
Randy91:
None!

wat abt u lefulefu
marry ke?cheesy..i dont know ooocheesy.marriage no be beans o.u need to know the girl's character wey u wan marry.how u wan take judge character by just written words wey we dey type for herecheesy.
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by Victornezzar: 7:13pm On Nov 18, 2017
lefulefu:
marry ke?cheesy..i dont know ooocheesy.marriage no be beans o.u need to know the girl's character wey u wan marry.how u wan take judge character by just written words wey we dey type for herecheesy.
Ain't u d boyfriend mamagee dey always talk of cheesy cheesy
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 18, 2017
Victornezzar:

Ain't u d boyfriend mamagee dey always talk of cheesy cheesy
haha its not me oo.na NoFavors aka jacksparrowcheesy.
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by Victornezzar: 7:17pm On Nov 18, 2017
lefulefu:
haha its not me oo.na NOfavors aka jacksparrowcheesy.
Hajahahahahajja

so iamsinz na Onila imaginary roommate
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 18, 2017
lefulefu:
haha its not me oo.na NoFav.ors aka jacksparrowcheesy.
Bros, I reject am in Jesus name. I'll rather go celibate cheesy cheesy

You can have her
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 18, 2017
Victornezzar:

Hajahahahahajja

so iamsinz na Onila imaginary roommate
GBAM cheesy

Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by YOUNGELDER1(m): 7:21pm On Nov 18, 2017
wink My crush Tohphaz .. B.B.B.B Beauty Brain & Big _______________________ !
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by Victornezzar: 7:22pm On Nov 18, 2017
lefulefu:
GBAM cheesy
lol.....E don tay wey I see that werey post
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 18, 2017
NoFavors:
Bros, I reject am in Jesus name. I'll rather go celibate cheesy cheesy

You can have her
haha@ celibate..... E Don reach dat level?cheesy.i can imagine wetin mamagee boyfriend dey go through everydaycheesy.
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 18, 2017
Victornezzar:

lol.....E don tay wey I see that werey post
u mean onila posts?cheesy
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by Victornezzar: 7:26pm On Nov 18, 2017
lefulefu:
u mean onila posts?cheesy
I swear, that gal dey always crack me up
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by makydebbie(f): 7:26pm On Nov 18, 2017
banre:
makydebie....no doubt
that chic is such a revel with bad mouth
kiss
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 18, 2017
lefulefu:

guy,I tellz u ooooo......

Once I am ready to settle down,I ll just go bcome Reverend father,,by then I don shagggg gals tire cheesy cheesy
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by makydebbie(f): 7:28pm On Nov 18, 2017
lefulefu:

yea dat moniker shows his masculine character when he"s angry grin
op no know say na guy e dey crush on cheesy.
Chai. grin
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 18, 2017
lefulefu:
haha@ celibate..... E Don reach dat level?cheesy.i can imagine wetin mamagee boyfriend dey go through everydaycheesy.
As in ehn, the dude dey try. Lol. Maybe dem both get issues sha cuz I don't see a sane person keeping up with her BS
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by SmellingAnus(m): 7:31pm On Nov 18, 2017
dollytino4real:
u see! nobody choose u na, later they will start to drag u with me
hahahahha there is no place like home... Na now I know say you be my confirmed wife...
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by SmellingAnus(m): 7:32pm On Nov 18, 2017
dollytino4real:
my oyibo husband how levels
we thank God... Na weekend... And we dey see use am watch ball... How your weekend
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 18, 2017
Victornezzar:

I swear, that gal dey always crack me up
haha always yarnin about her ghanian and togolese roommates plus her experience with consoles men and have ucheesy.though na mamagee dey crack me up passcheesy.
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 18, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Getting Ready For Sunday Cooking,best Chef On Nl-(pic) / I Am In Need Of A Long Cucumber, And I Need It Now.- Hot Lady Cried Out / The Promising Career Of This Young Man Was Destroyed By A Biittch! GOD! [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.