Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? (6226 Views)

Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love / Surprise Proposal By Nairalander To His Girlfriend That Caught Everyone Unaware / To love who you marry or to marry who you love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 18, 2017
Dr kingtom, but na Yoruba guy, my Igbo blood no go gree ooo.
Chai!!!
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by BluntBoy(m): 10:44pm On Nov 18, 2017
Chybeibe:
Dr kingtom, [s]but na Yoruba guy, my Igbo blood no go gree ooo.
[/s]

Chai!!!

Modified. I don't know why humans enjoy complicating simple matters.
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by JayCynic(m): 11:17pm On Nov 18, 2017
lefulefu:
since dat jessicaseth episode wey happen for here some months back...many guys don wise up on these fake female monikers used by gay dudes posing as females.so i dey surprised op no fit code say dat moniker na guy dey operate am.hmm Person need to wear his iron pant to protect himself from these gay guys using female monikerscheesy.

Noted Man, but its the pic that actually got me.
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by JayCynic(m): 11:22pm On Nov 18, 2017
tosyne2much:
OP, you're indeed a mad man cheesy .... Even if you're to crush on someone, why would you crush on someone with such a ridiculous moniker? cheesy

Since im not yoruba, i dont know how im supposed to know ridiculous indeginous names. But I bet the monicker is not as ridiculous as SmellingAnus and Dead Rat
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 18, 2017
Mariinee:
Jagugu88li....Paddy mi,someone wants to marry you ohgrin

Make I give consent? grin

RoyalBlak007:

♤ Shhhųųúūůşşhhhh! embarassed cheesy

♤I never asked you to mention her jòör sad 《I'm only a secret admirer》 cool

This account has been hacked. The owner never saw this, NEVER grin. I am sure you know she only moves around literature and food section.
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by RoyalBlak007: 11:41pm On Nov 18, 2017
jagugu88li:

This account has been hacked. The owner never saw this, NEVER grin. I am sure you now she only moves around literature and food section.

♤"Mrs Modifier" cool

♤ I just hope the "hacker" keeps posting those sumptuous pictures in food section cheesy
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Nov 18, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤"Mrs Modifier" cool

♤ I just hope the "hacker" keeps posting those sumptuous pictures in food section cheesy
For sure cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 12:49am On Nov 19, 2017
Amicable09

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by devlishGINGER(m): 1:50am On Nov 19, 2017
Amiblaize77

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by devlishGINGER(m): 1:51am On Nov 19, 2017
Amiblaize77

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by ThatKING(m): 2:03am On Nov 19, 2017
Youcharia i knw you must be in bed right now. Youcharia
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by Tuhndhay(m): 2:20am On Nov 19, 2017
None for now but a date with Jagugu88li would be nice
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by amicable09(f): 6:41am On Nov 19, 2017
geobukky:
Amicable09
Lol. Geobukky, I've shared your post for reference purpose and I know who to report you to cheesy

Thanks. You sure you know me well cheesy
I can be a handful o

Happy Sunday!
Have a great morning.

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 19, 2017
smiley smiley smiley
Happy Sunday
amicable09:

Lol. Geobukky, I've shared your post for reference purpose and I know who to report you to cheesy

I can be a handful o

Happy Sunday!
Have a great morning.

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by adadike281(f): 3:00pm On Nov 19, 2017
cheesy
Gofwane:
I've always suspected you are crushing on me
cheesy lol. I hope zenmaster is seeing this.
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 19, 2017
adadike281:
cheesy cheesy lol. I hope zenmaster is seeing this.

Gofwane:
I've always suspected you are crushing on me
Gofwane, why are you encroaching upon my babe
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by BluntBoy(m): 3:25pm On Nov 19, 2017
zenmaster:

What about Dasherz angry
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by DevilsVEGETABLE(m): 4:55pm On Nov 19, 2017
maybe it took me a while to tell u Michellasilva. pretty pretty you, itz always gonna you michellasilva

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by QueenSekxy(f): 4:56pm On Nov 19, 2017
mtcheeew..you mean these 97% faceless toutsundecided
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by Gofwane(m): 5:48pm On Nov 19, 2017
adadike281:
cheesy cheesy lol. I hope zenmaster is seeing this.
why are you allowing the devil to use you in order to put asunder in what God has already joined?
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by Gofwane(m): 5:51pm On Nov 19, 2017
zenmaster:

calm down bros, she told me that you are like a brother to her. In on words : you are the president of the guys in her friend zone tongue
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by Gofwane(m): 5:53pm On Nov 19, 2017
BluntBoy:

What about Dasherz angry
no mind am. She told me that he is the greatest share holder in her friend zone
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by Excellergroup(m): 6:04pm On Nov 19, 2017
geobukky:
Amicable09

amicable09:

I can be a handful o

I wouldn't miss this wedding for a million dollars.

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by Rozaytee: 6:08pm On Nov 19, 2017
Randy91:

guy,I tellz u ooooo......

Once I am ready to settle down,I ll just go bcome Reverend father,,by then I don shagggg gals tire cheesy cheesy
hmmmm.....mr fuckinson
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 19, 2017
Rozaytee:
hmmmm.....mr fuckinson

Married woman grin grin

#stay ur lane grin grin
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by FunspoT(m): 7:47pm On Nov 19, 2017
Lizzdeb smiley wanna get to know her more. wink
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by amicable09(f): 7:56pm On Nov 19, 2017
Excellergroup:

How about for hundred million dollars? Lol
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by amicable09(f): 7:56pm On Nov 19, 2017
Excellergroup:

... and the post duplicated itself!

Pre-wedding pictures will grace your screen soon.
Let's get our concept first.

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 19, 2017
amicable09:

How about for hundred million dollars? Lol

Lol
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 2:54am On Nov 20, 2017
makydebbie:
Scotfree. lipsrsealed
kiss
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 2:55am On Nov 20, 2017
Sugar97:
Uhmm... ScotFree cheesy smiley
kiss
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by IamSINZ(m): 11:16am On Nov 20, 2017
Victornezzar:
Hajahahahahajja
so iamsinz na Onila imaginary roommate

gringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Has Grown Into Quite A Hottie (PHOTOS) / My Farm Is Out Of This World (photos) / I Saw Sperm-like Fluid Outside Her Va*gina.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.