Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,154 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

10 Things Men And Women Do That Destroy Relationships - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Men And Women Do That Destroy Relationships (30411 Views)

How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally / Annoying Things Women Do / Cruel Things Women Do To Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things Men And Women Do That Destroy Relationships by ibabalol: 6:18pm On Mar 26, 2010
@cyber freat, is that igbenedion university?
Re: 10 Things Men And Women Do That Destroy Relationships by r231(m): 6:37pm On Mar 26, 2010
Cyberfreak:

@r231, what other things apart from cheating. Please enlighten me.

ladies always talk about men cheating,

and I am saying that, there are other factors

dat breaks relationship both ways apart from CHEATING

which are the list above and more dat has been contributed so far
Re: 10 Things Men And Women Do That Destroy Relationships by tayo4me(f): 6:49pm On Mar 26, 2010
The one that pisses me off the most is not picking up when I call. Whenever he finally picks he tells me he was not in the position to pick or that he was sleeping. I find it really annoying especially when I want to tell him something important
Re: 10 Things Men And Women Do That Destroy Relationships by InesQor(m): 6:54pm On Mar 26, 2010
Subscribing, I will return.
Re: 10 Things Men And Women Do That Destroy Relationships by H2O2: 6:57pm On Mar 26, 2010
not communicative
Re: 10 Things Men And Women Do That Destroy Relationships by MuNeme(m): 6:59pm On Mar 26, 2010
Most gals insist their guy must end every phone conversation wt an I love u which might be annoying
Re: 10 Things Men And Women Do That Destroy Relationships by denony(m): 7:16pm On Mar 26, 2010
1. not giveing it when needed
2. not accepting lies
Re: 10 Things Men And Women Do That Destroy Relationships by madlady(f): 7:41pm On Mar 26, 2010
@Poster pls add this to your list " inapporaite lewd sexual comments" in public to impress his/her friends.
Re: 10 Things Men And Women Do That Destroy Relationships by oluagness(m): 7:56pm On Mar 26, 2010
What I don't like in woman in all is nagging and holding grudge.
Re: 10 Things Men And Women Do That Destroy Relationships by amaechijay: 8:00pm On Mar 26, 2010
@ y me

U don't need keep an eye on him. He is an adult afterall,

and u don't have to ask such questions to know if where he is is convenient to talk. From his responses, u will surely know whether u guys cld go on talking or not. Just go on with ur conversation, if the place isn't convenient, he will tell u.
Re: 10 Things Men And Women Do That Destroy Relationships by Nneomaj(f): 8:04pm On Mar 26, 2010
This is a great topic. @brownjay, dats nice.
Re: 10 Things Men And Women Do That Destroy Relationships by adaphik(f): 8:16pm On Mar 26, 2010
cheesy @ Topic:: interesting.
Re: 10 Things Men And Women Do That Destroy Relationships by dayokanu(m): 8:23pm On Mar 26, 2010
ALL OF YOU HAVE WRITTEN WELL. "BUILTY shocked shocked shocked IS IN THE EYES OF THE BEHOLDER. WHAT COVERS ALL ARE: HAVING A GOOD COMMUNICATION, BEING HONEST AND UNDERSTANDING EACH OTHER AND FINALLY TAKING CORRECTION. WITH THESE I DONT THINK THERE WILL BE BREAKUP BECUASE NO ONE IS AN ANGEL. WE ALL ARE HUMAN BEING. WE HAVE OUR OWN CHARACTERS

The item in bold is the most important walahi.

Jesus Christ of Oyingbo where is your face!!!!!!!!!!!

I go die o

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Things Men And Women Do That Destroy Relationships by tpiah: 8:29pm On Mar 26, 2010
builty na small thing.

The one i see yesterday for this nl (on another thread) na waya.

If not that the poster was telling a sad story I for point out im grammar.
Re: 10 Things Men And Women Do That Destroy Relationships by ayettymama(f): 8:47pm On Mar 26, 2010
@ post

when u dont realise how lucky you are
Re: 10 Things Men And Women Do That Destroy Relationships by Echidime(m): 9:38pm On Mar 26, 2010
Lack of showing true love,by refusing to suck your partner sometimes,your partner may love sucking of his or her private part than direct penetration,so stop refusing him or her that, give it to him or her sometimes.

That is the secret of ever lasting relationship
Re: 10 Things Men And Women Do That Destroy Relationships by ayettymama(f): 9:44pm On Mar 26, 2010
^^ woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooort

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 10 Things Men And Women Do That Destroy Relationships by sulad82i(m): 10:18pm On Mar 26, 2010
I totally agree with 4 and 5 for the women. Aghhhhh i really need that. I hope my gf can read this.
Re: 10 Things Men And Women Do That Destroy Relationships by arogbowei: 10:21pm On Mar 26, 2010
1. Dark secrets.

2. Financial infidelity

3. Extended Family interference

4. Unforgiving spirit

5. Flirting with other persons

These actions by men and women could destroy any relationship.
Re: 10 Things Men And Women Do That Destroy Relationships by sulad82i(m): 10:22pm On Mar 26, 2010
Echidime:

Lack of showing true love,by refusing to suck your partner sometimes,your partner may love sucking of his or her private part than direct penetration,so stop refusing him or her that, give it to him or her sometimes.

That is the secret of ever lasting relationship

What if the either of the partner does not like the act but the other enjoy it
Re: 10 Things Men And Women Do That Destroy Relationships by Freestyl(m): 10:29pm On Mar 26, 2010
One annoying thing is; My girl friend calls me up when am at work or driving, and she says, '' Baby, Tell nme you love me now" What is that? Why can't they learn to trust us? Cry. I'll Talk about this later, Gotta GO!

That is the training you gave her so why complain?
Re: 10 Things Men And Women Do That Destroy Relationships by Boboribo: 10:44pm On Mar 26, 2010
@poster - so true

women are so so so insecure in relationships and their lack of confidence in it pisses me off.
Re: 10 Things Men And Women Do That Destroy Relationships by wakies(m): 10:52pm On Mar 26, 2010
kpom!!!
Re: 10 Things Men And Women Do That Destroy Relationships by ayettymama(f): 11:01pm On Mar 26, 2010
theres a subtle way of askin where a guy is unno

lolz

there is also a subtle way of askin who the dude is talking to
Re: 10 Things Men And Women Do That Destroy Relationships by omomakun: 11:16pm On Mar 26, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

5. Bringing Up Weight:
there is nothing better than to be fully honest and communicating in relationship. if her weight is a concern to me then i will talk about it until the issue gets resolve. i will say it once and if she doesnt do anything  about it then i will say it again and again until she understands that it is a serious issue. . . . . . . . to me.

nobody should let this kind of problem linger because its easier to combat/deal with it at the beginning than later when it will be harder to "remove".

on the other hand, if i am growing a pot belly then she has all the rights to bring up the issue and let me know that she doesnt like my outlook which should tell me that there is a problem that needs to be dealt with.

women have to understand that we fall in love with a "package"(mind, body etc) and if something about this package is not right then the whole"package" aint right. if she was 60kg and now is 120kg then we need to talk and resolve that issue ASAP!!!!
bringing up the weight is NOT what will affect the relationship that may lead to breaking up, THE extra WEIGHT IS.

there is nothing better than honesty in relationship so if weight is a worry to you and nothing is being done about it then say it.

Honest communication is god but:

I have a major issue when a lot of guys think you can talk about a woman's weight till it goes away, in most cases all men do is point fingers, they reallly do not support their woman to lose wieght all they do is TALK. Funny thing is if the tables a turned the woman will ensure that the man drops the weight by not only talking to him about it, but following him to the gym, cooking the right food for him, and packing his lunch so he doesn't eat outside.

But if its the woman that has weight issues, how often do you see the man saying "baby lets go to the gym together" to show his support or even encourage her to make healthier meals even if he may not necessarily like it,

A lot of men just TALK, whatever happened to real SUPPORT? ***************hisssss*****************
Re: 10 Things Men And Women Do That Destroy Relationships by Nobody: 1:02am On Mar 27, 2010
omomakun:

Honest communication is god but:
I have a major issue when a lot of guys think you can talk about a woman's weight till it goes away, in most cases all men do is point fingers, they reallly do not support their woman to lose wieght all they do is TALK. Funny thing is if the tables a turned the woman will ensure that the man drops the weight by not only talking to him about it, but following him to the gym, cooking the right food for him, and packing his lunch so he doesn't eat outside.

But if its the woman that has weight issues, how often do you see the man saying "baby lets go to the gym together" to show his support or even encourage her to make healthier meals even if he may not necessarily like it,

A lot of men just TALK, whatever happened to real SUPPORT? ***************hisssss*****************

come on, of course support is needed and gladly given, the catch is first for the woman to WANT to lose weight.

here enjoy what i wrote a few days ago about the exact same subject of gaining weight:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=415543.msg5721635#msg5721635
Re: 10 Things Men And Women Do That Destroy Relationships by Nobody: 3:42am On Mar 27, 2010
Communication and sacrifice. Those two can solve 70% relationship issues.
Re: 10 Things Men And Women Do That Destroy Relationships by taosola(m): 7:07am On Mar 27, 2010
@ POSTER, you are right to some extent. But there's one important thing to put in consideration on this issue: 'individual differences'. Many a man likes to be asked where are they at a particular point in time by their wife on phone while others abhor the habit.
The only way out of all these problems is 'adequate communication'. By this, you will know what puts off your spouse and what keeps him/her happy.
Re: 10 Things Men And Women Do That Destroy Relationships by smile4kenn(m): 7:52am On Mar 27, 2010
nice

Re: 10 Things Men And Women Do That Destroy Relationships by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 27, 2010
smile4kenn:

nice
really nice.is that your girlfriend?***smiles***
Re: 10 Things Men And Women Do That Destroy Relationships by smile4kenn(m): 8:18am On Mar 27, 2010
@bluetooth,

ya!
Re: 10 Things Men And Women Do That Destroy Relationships by vicishow(m): 9:35am On Mar 27, 2010
wetin you think go dat side! You too much. Na correct yarn!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mbalula Posts A Raunchy Photo Of Maheeda, Claims His Account Was Hacked / Onitsha Man Threatens To Leak Nude Photos Of Facebook Girlfriend Online / Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.