Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (77282 Views)

Pastor Oyakhilome Loveworld Channel Sanctioned In UK Over COVID19, 5G Conspiracy / Loveworld International Music & Arts Awards (LIMA AWARDS 2017) Winners/ Prizes / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by anonimi: 1:31pm On Nov 20, 2017
ideologies:
Proverbs 11:24 King James Version (KJV)

24 There is that scattereth, and yet increaseth; there is that withholdeth more than is meet, but it tendeth to poverty.

that quote is for you, hahahhahaha

No one pointed a gun when i gave, i gave willingly and as i scatter my seeds I increase, hallelujah

Stay there u will read about me on forbes soon

How soon?
10 years?
20 years?
Abi na like those generic predictions that you guys call prophecies?
What VALUE are you planning to create in order to be read about on Forbes?
Or you are simply going to pray your way through and claim it?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3260732_epainamwell_jpeg5b30c340a8c240ec00e73979315ae7f1

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by ideologies(m): 1:31pm On Nov 20, 2017
hahahahhahahaha,

When ur father prays for u, and blesses u the most important thing is thing is the words he says.

The words Bishop spoke are still alive and working for Dangote,

Spiritual things makes no sense to carnal men like u
anonimi:

Dangote/ Idahosa story for the gullible.
Is Dangote still missing his flight for pastorpreneurs today
Are you saying "sowing for prosperity" is a one-off act just like Abraham's paying 10% of his war loot to Melchizedek that Chris and his fellow rogues use to scam people of their hard earned money in the name of tithes?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3304018_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by Syphonn(m): 1:31pm On Nov 20, 2017
TOP SMARTPHONES THAT WILL BE RELEASED IN 2018
If you are still wondering and thinking of what upcoming smartphones of 2018, then you should not skip this post as it contain the most rated phones that will be released in 2018.

READ MORE AT http://www.busygisting.com/upcoming-smartphones-to-be-released-in-2018/
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by Next2Bezee(m): 1:31pm On Nov 20, 2017
ideologies:
but y u de vex, na my money according to MMMers

hahahhahahahhahahhahah

Lol bros keep paying grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by macphilip: 1:32pm On Nov 20, 2017
Can he fly to Heaven with the jet?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by donnie(m): 1:32pm On Nov 20, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

Lol...one of the relatives of Pst Chris that uses musical video production as a front but helps to launder the church funds for his elder uncle?

http://www.naijalabel.com/2017/09/Pastor-Chris-oyakhilome-siblings-Christ-embassy.html

You think those youtube videos he posts all over the internet is getting him money to fund a private jet or you think he makes so much money producing musical videos? Lol...you are just naive. Those sweeting talking lads has taking a chunk of your logical reasoning. Pls, that kid can only make enough money to rent a 3 bedroom apartment at highbrow lekki with his musical video productions. He can't afford the spare tires of Private Jet neither can he pay for the monthly maintenance of a private jet.

So it's the so-called poor people's tithe that was used? Odé.

Christ Embassy is well structured with Directors and ministries which function independently. Not like you're imagining.

Perhaps that's still too big for your small mind I guess.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by gfelo(m): 1:32pm On Nov 20, 2017
donnie:

Sharrap there...

Visit: https://theinnercitymission.ngo then you can drink water and rest.
truth hurt

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by ideologies(m): 1:33pm On Nov 20, 2017
hahahahahhahahaha, y is that ur concern ni.

hahahhahahah this is no prediction bro
Wealth and riches has laws both physical & spiritual laws, abide by them and get wealthy
anonimi:

How soon?
10 years?
20 years?
Abi na like those generic predictions that you guys call prophecies?
What VALUE are you planning to create in order to be read about on Forbes?
Or you are simply going to pray your way through and claim it?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3260732_epainamwell_jpeg5b30c340a8c240ec00e73979315ae7f1
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by Justbright(m): 1:34pm On Nov 20, 2017
zionmde:
The fruit of his labor.
For all those dumb people who will suddenly open their mouth to start blabbing. The gift was from the greatest gospel musicians in Nigeria who found their calling to Pst Chris. They are infact the greatest in africa and have a special place in the world's christian music industry. Those were the people that contributed to buy the jet to say thank u for being the searchlight God used to show us our talents and destiny.
So before u open ur mouth and start shouting tithe, its good u know the source so u would sound dumb even to urself wen u do

How much have all d musicians in totoal in d department made for dem to be able to buy a private jet.or u think private is a Toyota Camry?.keep deceiving urselves.even secular musician in nigeria none of dem can gift anyone a private jet not to talk of some praise worship singers....all dose singers are mere front men and women......judgement will sure start from d House of d Lord

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 1:34pm On Nov 20, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
I know say him no fit.
He is one of the Yahooboy pastors according to Daddy Freeze.

He blessed them. He be Jesus Christ?

Correction:
He is currently the area father and acting chairman of Yahooboy pastors in Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by InvertedHammer: 1:35pm On Nov 20, 2017
comshots:
How can members of your church bought a private jet for you and you did not question the source's of that money?Pastor Chris is a parasite who disguise as a man of God to swindle members of his church.Sorry to say.

If you combine the networth of all the artists listed, then come carry their ancestors own join...dem no go fit buy the jet.

Instead of Chris to say e don buy jet wey dey hungry am since...he come dey yarn nonsense.

\

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by anonimi: 1:35pm On Nov 20, 2017
ideologies:
bros you know nothing. How many poor members of the church do u know?

I resemble census officer of your church abi?

hahahhahahaha, ur mentality is poor, that is y u are where u are, complain and stay low,

Those that give are not complaining and if they are not seeing the results, they would have stopped, u get.

Seeing the results of money DOUBLING because your god is a magician who only doubles money?
I challenge you to show us just one miracle where Jesus Christ doubled anyone's money to justify this your giving in order to see results of becoming rich.
I dare you to show just one.
Just one.
Otherwise you are NOT serving God. the Father who sent Jesus Christ His Only Begotten Son.
You definitely are NOT!

[img]https://missionventureministries.files./2012/11/hosea-4-vs-62.jpg[/img]

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by ideologies(m): 1:36pm On Nov 20, 2017
what rubbish!

hhahahahahha
If i said pastor raped someone, u will jubilate and research for more evidence,

Bros abeg do ur homework before u argue, google is your friend, internet has memory
sobmos:
just name the schools brother. How many hospital patients has your pastor healed. I'm waiting for their names too:
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 20, 2017
Dmacaw:
All the critics saw was the gift of a jet they all forgot how the ministry of Pastor Chris has helped nurture nobody's like Sinach and Frank Edward's into international superstar's. Congrats Pastor.

Africans with their mental and psychological poverty. They've made this 'Private Jet" thing a normalcy. Wow! I'm afraid we'll never progress as a people. I won't go too far with the income source but, does he actually need it? Orphans, widows, homeless, helpless and hopeless need the assistance more!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by ideologies(m): 1:39pm On Nov 20, 2017
hahahahhahahaa, i dont do such debates,

the scriptures u post are actually for u.

U err because u know not the truth.

even the story of 5 loaves of bread from the little boy should ans ur unbelief.

Abeg i get better things to do than waste time with u.

you too should return t your politics thread and argue PDP & APC

enjoy ur day
anonimi:

I resemble census officer of your church abi?

Seeing the results of money DOUBLING because your god is a magician who only doubles money?
I challenge you to show us just one miracle where Jesus Christ doubled anyone's money to justify this your giving in order to see results of becoming rich.
I dare you to show just one.
Just one.
Otherwise you are NOT serving God. the Father who sent Jesus Christ His Only Begotten Son.
You definitely are NOT!

[img]https://missionventureministries.files./2012/11/hosea-4-vs-62.jpg[/img]
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by Shiko77: 1:40pm On Nov 20, 2017
Pls we all should grow and mind our business..u come to a church and under a pastor's ministration ur crippling business starts booming.whether it's the pastor or nature's cause it's not anyones business..u decide to keep putting in money in the ministry cos u believe u draw ur strength from there and u are blessed whether the pastor is buying houses and aircraft..the most important tin is u are blessed and draw ur strength from there..pls I beg u instead of sitting on nairaland take a Sunday and go and view the calibre of people in Christ embassy u wud see that both u, daddy freeze and ur tithe isn't needed..this are men in anoda level u pray to be like having business home and abroad in chains of millions of dollars and most of them weren't even feeding fine wen they visited the church for the first time and ur advise to them is to stop paying tithe..u are really the foolish one.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by MaziOmenuko: 1:40pm On Nov 20, 2017
donnie:

So it's the so-called poor people's tithe that was used? Odé.

Christ Embassy is well structured with Directors and ministries which function independently. Not like you're imagining.

Perhaps that's still too big for your small mind I guess.

Well, the problem with you kids is that once someone defeats your shallow argument, you resort to insults. It never occurred to you that some of us knows the inner workings of your church more than you.

Let me tgive you a hint: your Heaven Conference earlier this year, each member of Heaven PCF was tasked to register for the conference for $100 minimum. Heaven executives were charged more. Make your enquiries becuase I doubt if you 'grown' to the level of being a Heaven PCF member.

Pls call Gombs make he come help you. You are doing a lousy work and it doesn't tell good of your church.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by ideologies(m): 1:41pm On Nov 20, 2017
abeg call efcc

hahahhahahhahahaa
Next2Bezee:

Why will it pain me? shocked If pastor chris gifts himself 5 more jets, it won't change the fact that you're even broker than when you started paying pastor chris salary aka tithe grin

I repeat, please go and borrow or steal money and use it to pay tithe, your pastor needs to upgrade his olosho. cheesy
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by anonimi: 1:41pm On Nov 20, 2017
sobmos:
just name the schools brother. How many hospital patients has your pastor healed. I'm waiting for their names too:

Has he named the schools and hospitals?
Whenever he does please mention me o jare.
They are just a bunch of corrupt fraudsters masquerading as gods of men.
No wonder they frolick so easily with their fellow thieves and rogues who are public servants.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3340066_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2594708_2015070614_49_24_jpeg729d77cc44780fac0baef3b112466d22

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by sobmos(m): 1:43pm On Nov 20, 2017
ideologies:
what rubbish!

hhahahahahha
If i said pastor raped someone, u will jubilate and research for more evidence,

Bros abeg do ur homework before u argue, google is your friend, internet has memory
you can't answer my questions. You're just blabbing. Find chair siddon my friend...

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by donnie(m): 1:43pm On Nov 20, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

Innercity got partners from your church that funds it. So what exactly does the church do with its own money from tithes and offering?

Healing school got partners that pay for it.
Free rapsody got partners paying for it.
Television ministry has partners.

Every arm of your church has partners sponsoring it, what exactly does your church do with the tithes and offerings it collects?

Don't think too far...

What's your business? Are you also paying tithes and offerings to the church?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by anonimi: 1:45pm On Nov 20, 2017
ideologies:
hahahahhahahaa, i dont do such debates,

the scriptures u post are actually for u.

U err because u know not the truth.

even the story of 5 loaves of bread from the little boy should ans ur unbelief.

Abeg i get better things to do than waste time with u.

you too should return t your politics thread and argue PDP & APC

enjoy ur day

Loaves of bread multiplied to feed the hungry congregation is the same as doubling money that is scammed from the sheeple by the conmen pretending to be gods of men?
Who did this to you?
You better repent before it is too late.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by donnie(m): 1:45pm On Nov 20, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

Well, the problem with you kids is that once someone defeats your shallow argument, you resort to insults. It never occurred to you that some of us knows the inner workings of your church more than you.

Let me tgive you a hint: your Heaven Conference earlier this year, each member of Heaven PCF was tasked to register for the conference for $100 minimum. Heaven executives were charged more. Make your enquiries becuase I doubt if you 'grown' to the level of being a Heaven PCF member.

Pls call Gombs make he come help you. You are doing a lousy work and it doesn't tell good of your church.

That's what they're there for.... You have no business being in the heaven if you aren't called to such "giving" ministry.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by exlinklodge: 1:45pm On Nov 20, 2017
lie lie people

no be only gift

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by ideologies(m): 1:45pm On Nov 20, 2017
i blab u wail,

Apostle has raped someone in Kenya, get me evidence hahhahahahhahaa
sobmos:
you can't answer my questions. You're just blabbing. Find chair siddon my friend...
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by ideologies(m): 1:47pm On Nov 20, 2017
but did the little boy still have much more to eat to full

remember your question that led to this
anonimi:

Loaves of bread multiplied to feed the hungry congregation is the same as doubling money that is scammed from the sheeple by the conmen pretending to be gods of men?
Who did this to you?
You better repent before it is too late.

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by anonimi: 1:48pm On Nov 20, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
Innercity got partners from your church that funds it. So what exactly does the church do with its own money from tithes and offering?

Healing school got partners that pay for it.
Free rapsody got partners paying for it.
Television ministry has partners.

Every arm of your church has partners sponsoring it, what exactly does your church do with the tithes and offerings it collects?

Don't think too far...

Pay for Chris' hairdresser while the members hustle to feed properly grin embarassed undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by Shaev7(m): 1:50pm On Nov 20, 2017
donnie:

If you know CE, you'll know they are not afraid of you or your kind.
Did anybody ever say they should be afraid of anyone?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by dungburu: 1:50pm On Nov 20, 2017
0temAtum:
And you think Christ Embassy isn't one?
Epic reply.. God bless u.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by Unik3030: 1:51pm On Nov 20, 2017
donnie:

100 million naira? you don't have any idea so just keep quiet. Several artists who received awards just yesterday were given $50,000 and $100,000 gifts each by the ministry.

so they all gave it to the pastor cos they don't need money n they don't know what money is used for?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver / Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) / Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.