Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,802 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

"Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady (52647 Views)

Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) / "If A Man Can Have 4 Wives, A Woman Can Also Have 4 Husbands" - Nigerian Lady / Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by Raphael81(m): 7:54am On Nov 21, 2017
UlrikVandram:

LOL! You use everything for pepper soup. From cats to human beings. Primitive unevolved ebola infested monkeys.

My dear many good Muslims do so too lol

1 Like

Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by Raphael81(m): 7:56am On Nov 21, 2017
UlrikVandram:

And died crying like a baby on a cross.

Good question, was Christ a bastard? Who was his father, your gutless 13 year old mary rap ing nonce of a god or the schmuck the holy ghost he blamed it on?

Sir late Mohammed died of poison by a "Jew"...

1 Like

Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 21, 2017
Raphael81:

Sir late Mohammed died of poison by a "Jew"...

LOL! A poison that killed a few a year before. Not that it matters. He's human. Hes not God.
Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by Sike(m): 8:07am On Nov 21, 2017
SENSELESS SOULS EVERYWFERE
Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by ubunja(m): 8:13am On Nov 21, 2017
lefulefu:
thought it was only white guys who do that coukhold stuffcheesy.
Lool it began with those pink d!ck losers.but its now universal.
and the shocking thing??EVEN WOMEN ARE JUMPING ON THE BANDWAGON.
if u know where to look u will find women who are turned on by the scenario of their man getting it on with another woman. others will even do the hardwork themselves and find the woman for it.
its the thrill of saying fvck you to the World,its standards and its norms.

1 Like

Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by makky555(f): 8:14am On Nov 21, 2017
slurity1:
I like to have a talk with you pls

Why did I say something bad?
Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by makky555(f): 8:19am On Nov 21, 2017
henryhemon:

Can we talk privately?

Hey I let it slide

Did I do something wrong? sad
Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 21, 2017
ubunja:

Lool it began with those pink d!ck losers.but its now universal.
and the shocking thing??EVEN WOMEN ARE JUMPING ON THE BANDWAGON.
if u know where to look u will find women who are turned on by the scenario of their man getting it on with another woman. others will even do the hardwork themselves and find the woman for it.
its the thrill of saying fvck you to the World,its standards and its norms.

Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by sidnen: 8:55am On Nov 21, 2017
UlrikVandram:

Look at this ugly fat nosed nincompoop grin

Your face is funnier than the picture you posted grin

Sexually frustrated monkey.
But wait o, the two of you are defending your religions and insulting each other at the same time.
una dey confuse me I swear.
No wonder some people say better make dem become atheist.

1 Like

Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by Alsenora: 8:57am On Nov 21, 2017
Benita27:
Do you have the names "Adam" and "Eve" in your Koran?. Just confused. That being said, you either accept your religious doctrines or change religion.
It is in their Holy Book just as Jesus as Isa. She isn't confused...
Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 21, 2017
sidnen:

But wait o, the two of you are defending your religions and insulting each other at the same time.
una dey confuse me I swear.
No wonder some people say better make dem become atheist.

I dont have to defend my religion against brain dead arse mongers. This is purely for the banter.
Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by derecho(m): 9:02am On Nov 21, 2017
Can u please stick to Koran? What has Lamech got to do in this matter?
Besides, you are trying to justify 1man 2 or 20wives in order to avoid "leftovers". If it is compulsory for all these leftovers to be married,
to what end?Is it not to also to avoid immorality and to meet their sexual needs?
She only asked a question reminding you that women could have high libido too and that if multiple wives is the solution for men with such problems in Islam why can't multiple husbands be same solution for women with such problem.
Hashimyussufamao pqost=62557571:
When muslim men marry 4wives, they tag it sh!!. Now that pastors are wearing same shoe wetin una go tag am??
Genesis4vs19 "La'mech has two wives for himself, the first is Aa'dah and the second is Bila'lah"
*BACK TO THE TOPIC* Dear ladies we sympathize with you, perhaps it has been know right from time that women are more populous than men. What if we now strike on the basis of "a man for a woman" who will marry the left women??
Inspite, other reports make it vivid, that death rate of men is alarming compare to that of women.
Prophet Muhammad (may Allah exalt his mention) married sawdah bint zama'a, zaynab bint khuzaymah, salama bint umayyah among others cuz they lost their husbands and there was no one to take care of them.
YET! men are imployed to be lenient with their wives,be kind to them and shouldn't prejudice equity amongst them, as they shall be accountable for this on the day of resurrection.

3 Likes

Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by monex(m): 9:11am On Nov 21, 2017
Daeylar:
I support her

100000% grin grin grin grin grin

If she wants to marry 4 men then the religion should accept that, her reason is valid also, libido control isn't based on gender grin grin grin
Go Girl!!!

grin cheesy

Tozara AlmiqhteeAllah come and see your follower, is what she wants acceptable to you?

she should marry 4 men if she wants to. The religion does not need to accept it. The religion does not need to change because of her needs.
Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by derecho(m): 9:13am On Nov 21, 2017
She only asked a question which borders on equity which you usually fight for.To the best of my knowledge she wants to know as a Muslim,
why a married man is allowed to be undisciplined just because of high libido whereas a woman with such problem isn't allowed. Afterall there are Muslims who are monogamous and heaven neva fall
pocohantas:
Polygamy is a choice.
So is monogamy.

Rather than seek to marry 4 husbands in a bid to retaliate, you can find a man who is keen on monogamy. There are so many of them, don't fall for the popular saying 'all men are polygamous', any human could be polygamous. Get a man who believes in one man and one woman. Be faithful to one another and enjoy your peace of mind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by Raphael81(m): 9:19am On Nov 21, 2017
UlrikVandram:

LOL! A poison that killed a few a year before. Not that it matters. He's human. Hes not God.

Try not to preach hate sir, I believe u are enlightened, preach love as a Muslim you don't preach hate to propagate your religious belief...

3 Likes

Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 21, 2017
Raphael81:

Try not to preach hate sir, I believe u are enlightened, preach love as a Muslim you don't preach hate to propagate your religious belief...

I'm only repaying your brothers in the currency they trade in.
Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by slurity1: 9:42am On Nov 21, 2017
makky555:

Why did I say something bad?
Not at all
Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by kingsmaila(m): 9:43am On Nov 21, 2017
Men takes care of the family, paid the bride price, provide accommodation, feeds and provides medical care for his wife/wives/children. If you can do all these and determine the paternity of your children please come and marry me as one of your husbands. I hope you are not a feminist or the type of lady that allows extreme jealousy ruin their lives. Be wise and adhere to the Islamic injunction. May God enlighten you.
Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 21, 2017
Dis is quite a liver sha

1 Like

Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by jonadaft: 10:28am On Nov 21, 2017
Benita27:
Do you have the names "Adam" and "Eve" in your Koran?. Just confused. That being said, you either accept your religious doctrines or change religion.
Brain dey ur head so?

olodo
Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by pocohantas(f): 10:45am On Nov 21, 2017
derecho:
She only asked a question which borders on equity which you usually fight for.To the best of my knowledge she wants to know as a Muslim,
why a married man is allowed to be undisciplined just because of high libido whereas a woman with such problem isn't allowed. Afterall there are Muslims who are monogamous and heaven neva fall

I don't seek that kinda equality on marital issues backed by religion. Religion and logic doesn't go together, she would never get the answers she seek. So, she shouldn't stress herself...

Good you know there muslims who are monogamous, she should find one and marry!!!

3 Likes

Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by FTrebirth(m): 10:47am On Nov 21, 2017
Jonathan:

Brain dey ur head so?

olodo

you should have answered her question without hurling insults. prove you know better with a sound argument, not with a bomb.

3 Likes

Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by limamintruth: 10:48am On Nov 21, 2017
That young lady asked a sensible question, but as usual, the foolish Islamists have misconstrued the true context of her simple words.

Smh for the Religion of Piss angry

2 Likes

Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by missyQween(f): 11:09am On Nov 21, 2017
I find people replying her funny sef...Not everyone that bears a Muslim name is a Muslim.

1 Like

Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 21, 2017
missyQween:
I find people replying her funny sef...Not everyone that bears a Muslim name is a Muslim.
You can't marry 4 husband's ni ? grin
Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by derecho(m): 11:30am On Nov 21, 2017
Kikikiki.. Tnx just testing ur objectivity on issues.By the way,I said equity not equality.
pocohantas:

I don't seek that kinda equality on marital issues backed by religion. Religion and logic doesn't go together, she would never get the answers she seek. So, she shouldn't stress herself...

Good you know there muslims who are monogamous, she should find one and marry!!!
Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 21, 2017
derecho:
Kikikiki.. Tnx just testing ur objectivity on issues.By the way,I said equity not equality.

sorry to enter your conversation, but when people say equality what does it mean to you?
Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by derecho(m): 11:43am On Nov 21, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

sorry to enter your conversation, but when people say equality what does it mean to you?
for me,it's a misnomer.
Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 21, 2017
derecho:
for me,it's a misnomer.

how? is what I want to know
Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by missyQween(f): 12:16pm On Nov 21, 2017
RB007:
You can't marry 4 husband's ni ? grin
Nah,I can'tgrin
Re: "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady by Raphael81(m): 12:48pm On Nov 21, 2017
UlrikVandram:

I'm only repaying your brothers in the currency they trade in.

An eye for an eye makes the world go blind... In Christianity, the binding force is love and forgiveness and not vengeance...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

The Reason This Girl Wont Upload Her Boyfriend's Photo / Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic / How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.