Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape - Romance (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape (51592 Views)

Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out / 'Dear Money, Come And Rape Me Mercilessly' - Nigerian Slay Queen. Photos / Sexual Harrassment: Feminism And The Dangers Of "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by BlueMurder(m): 10:52am On Nov 23, 2017
Tozara:
Indeed, it is important to, except that "indecent dressing" is not a factor, but just an EXCUSE these people hide under. MOST men WOULD control themselves in the presence of an indecently dressed lady, and WOULD NOT rape her. And a disgusting rapist who CANNOT control his lust WOULD rape an ugly pepper seller, whose body is well-covered, as long as he has the chance to do so. That's just the fact. Why do you think rape is so rampant in the Islamic world, even though most women are always covered in Burqas?

Do you have evidence to support the bolded, or you're just throwing words around to justify your entrenched position?

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by MRSANITY(m): 12:40pm On Nov 23, 2017
pocohantas:
I would only consider the use of force to have sex as rape, this force includes using drugs on the victim.

The women who traded sex for jobs and favours, have no case to me. I'll call that sexual harrassment, but when she gives in, I don't count it as rape.
You seem an intelligent lady, send me you number, i want to speak with you.
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by monex(m): 1:13pm On Nov 23, 2017
MhisTahrah:
Wife not sex object.Sex is not a right that comes with marriage.It is not a wife's duty.

...She can't open her legs simply because her husband wants it. She doesn't give up her right to say yes or no the day she gets married.

...Wives do not belong to their husbands.Sex should be based on consent.

...However wives should under no circumstances withold sex from their husbands except there is a genuine reason for this.And even when she does,you have no right to rape her.

there are no clearly defined lines on what's a genuine reason. Even if the reason is flimsy or the wife does it deliberately to punish the husband, he is better of going outside to satisfy his libido than raping his wife.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by monex(m): 1:39pm On Nov 23, 2017
Sagamite:

A woman should be free to wear whatever she wants and go out at whatever time she likes without being raped or sexually assaulted. Anyone that does those, should be beaten and jailed (also raped in prison by other men).

That said, any woman that dresses skimpily however she wants and then complains about men ogling her, approaching her and then calling them "pervs" etc. is a pure reetard!

Don't display what you don't want seen and admired.

indeed! Ebuka had a dick print on the BBNaija final episode and ladies sexualized and objectified him. Do we blame the ladies? No. if he wasnt ok with people talking about his dick, he wouldnt show a print/boner.
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by monex(m): 1:41pm On Nov 23, 2017
Sagamite:

This is a prevalent issue taking place in the UK, where stupid c*nt SJWs and Liberals are bastardising the meaning of "harassment" to suit their nonsense anti-men (misandry) activities as usual.

These morons have turned putting a hand on a woman you know's knees as "sexual harassment", but of course if she puts a hand on your knee it is not. Moronic bastards!

Here is the hierarchy of how it should work in the law for your benefit:

1) Rape - The act of non-consensually putting your sex organ in (or on) the 3 sexual orifices (mouth, anus and pussssssy) of someone else.

2) Sexual Assault - The act of non-consensually touching the sex organs and primary attraction tools of someone else.

3) Sexual Harassment - The repeated act of unwanted sexual proposition after the intended target has clearly expresses their lack of interest/annoyance, worse still, if there is a threat of consequences if they don't acquiesce.

4) Inappropriate behaviour - The act of (i) non-consensually touching someone sexually (in parts that are not their sex organs or attraction tools) repeatly, (ii) exposing ones self to another person who you have no prior consensual intimacy with or (iii) talking sexually to a person who is not interested, and who you have no prior consensual intimacy with, in a PROFESSIONAL setting.

5) Unwanted advances - The act of (i) attempting to woo someone by approaching them verbally, (ii) attempting to woo someone by touching them non-aggressively in a non-sexual organ part of their anatomy ONCE or (iii) sexually propositioning someone until the point they express firm lack of interest/annoyance.

No 1 to 3 should be criminal offences.

For No 4, the naked bit (4ii) should be a light criminal offence while the other 2 should be a caution at best if needed.

No 5 is not a criminal offence and part of life everyone should get used to, otherwise they are free to commit suicide.

Both men and women should be guilty of all if they occur. Not only men as some c*nts would want it to be.

truer words than this haven't been written on this thread so far
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by monex(m): 1:42pm On Nov 23, 2017
obowunmi:
If you lie to a woman to have sex with her, you are a RAPIST.

Seriously shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by AgentOfAllah: 1:53pm On Nov 23, 2017
Jupxter:

Careful with the tags, I'm getting jealous, don't let agentofallah and vaxx hear this

shaybebaby:

AgentOfAllah IS the most intelligent on here. And he a fiiiiine black brother too. Daeylar babes, na me talk am.

Jupxter:

He's the most intelligent Nigerian i could dare call a competition for me. Never met anyone that sharp. Blackfyre is super intelligent, there are many intelligent folks, you would be surprised. But Agentofallah no doubt is a master at intelligence

Anyways cool single Christian chics over there?

Wow!! Great guys, Now you've made my head impossible to carry! angry
Thanks for the recognition, guys. In all honesty, I'm just some bloke who has amassed far more questions than answers. Calling me the smartest person here does great injustice to many others on this very forum that I've had the privilege of interacting with, or reading from! I shall carry on my quotidian existence collecting more questions, even as I continue to bath in the ocean of wisdom from the likes of you lot.

On the other hand, I know who and who to call upon whenever I need to prop my rep and pop my collar!! cool kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by 2sa2: 1:56pm On Nov 23, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 23, 2017
AgentOfAllah:

Thanks for the recognition, guys. In all honesty, I'm just some bloke who has amassed far more questions than answers. Calling me the smartest person here does great injustice to many others on this very forum that I've had the privilege of interacting with, or reading from! I shall carry on my quotidian existence collecting more questions, even as I continue to bath in the ocean of wisdom from the likes of you lot.

On the other hand, I know who and who to call upon whenever I need to prop my rep and pop my collar!! cool kiss kiss

awww! he is so modest cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Tozara(m): 2:05pm On Nov 23, 2017
BlueMurder:

Do you have evidence to support the bolded, or you're just throwing words around to justify your entrenched position?
How can anyone even ask this? It's a fact no one can contest. Rape is a major issue ALL OVER THE WORLD, because jungle bastards and baboons who were low-life, savage and primitive creatures in their previous lives keep reincarnating into the human sphere [an idiot who can't control his bestial impulses can't be called a human in the same sense as ME! That would be an insult of breathtaking proportions. That's definitely a creature of an inferior breed]. If you'll find them in prosperous societies of infidels like America, Britain, France, Germany, Finland, Sweden, the Netherlands, Denmark and Norway, what miracle on earth would stop them from existing in the "virtuous" Islamic hell holes? Wouldn't that be absurd?

Get with the program, bruh. Rape is a serious issue in Islamic countries as well!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_Afghanistan

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_Pakistan

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_Egypt

https://womanstats./2013/01/16/the-high-rape-scale-in-saudi-arabia/

So much for decency!!! Are they telling us that masquerades in Burqa and agbada are more titillating than the sultry glamazons of West Africa? shocked
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Tozara(m): 2:30pm On Nov 23, 2017
AgentOfAllah:

My great agent! [Yeah, check my signature, it's Allah speaking!]. My wish is your command, right? grin

Jokes apart, can you share your thoughts on the topic? I'm really interested in your input. Remember to make it long [by anticipating responses and addressing them before they land grin] grin.

But it's your time---if you have some to spare, kindly do so.
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by shaybebaby(f): 3:30pm On Nov 23, 2017
AgentOfAllah:

Olori nla grin

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by WrathOfHadez(m): 3:34pm On Nov 23, 2017
2sa2:
the boldened is wrong. Theft is taking what does not belong to you without consent, it wouldn't matter if the door isn't locked. that's suppose to be simple.
Still more literal take on this.

If you take that saying in its literal sense, you’re on your own.

Scroll up after the post you quoted to see the contextual import of the words.
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Martin0(m): 4:18pm On Nov 23, 2017
AgentOfAllah:

eniyan ti o togringringrin

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by AgentOfAllah: 5:13pm On Nov 23, 2017
Tozara:
My great agent! [Yeah, check my signature, it's Allah speaking!]. My wish is your command, right? grin

Jokes apart, can you share your thoughts on the topic? I'm really interested in your input. Remember to make it long [by anticipating responses and addressing them before they land grin] grin.

But it's your time---if you have some to spare, kindly do so.

Allahuakbar! Abi you wan become my Alakoba?
Yes yes, you're the biggest of all dem bosses, and your wish is my command all the time! This agent has, however, sadly exhausted his daily dose of lucidity due to excessive exposure to work. embarassed

Besides, on this particular subject, I have more questions than answers. If my mind is in a better place by Saturday, maybe I'll spill them. But don't hold you breath...no, seriously, don't...two days is too long for that sh*t...then again, since when did Allah need to breathe?

Hope you're good?
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Sagamite(m): 6:04pm On Nov 23, 2017
bukatyne:

You brought me to this thread.

Happy new year in arrears and adance Lol!

Lol. You good, girl?
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Sagamite(m): 6:06pm On Nov 23, 2017
PDPGuy:

I would say you raped her, even though she was naked. The fact that she was asleep can not imply that she consented to being penetrated

Nonsense.

Did you even read the original scenario?

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Sagamite(m): 6:08pm On Nov 23, 2017
armyofone:
Oh my goodness!!
Sagamite!! Wow! Where have you been? Being a while I read your fighting post grin
Hope no lady took the house, cars, alimony and child support and threw you out yet cheesy
Seasons of American ladies - grabbers and touchers beware.
@post
Very soon what is happening here will reach Nigeria - the Kingdom of the oshodi grabbers and unsolicited touching chiefs and kings.

Took wetin?

All stashed away in Panama & Mauritius. They aint getting shiiit! cheesy

Have been good, how are ya?
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Sagamite(m): 6:17pm On Nov 23, 2017
joseph1013:

Absolutely right! Not seen a black man make as much sense as he does. When I found him, I imagined you were his long-lost son. grin grin grin

Men, need to have a word with me mama.

I was thinking so too. grin grin grin grin grin

He breaks it down with stats and figures and slays any opposing argument like a beast.

joseph1013:

I know you 'hate' this platform, but coming in once a while, instead of the hibernation is not too much to ask.

Yeah, man. The forum is so daft before I left. Just reading any thread, my blood would be boiling with the overwhelming idiocy being vomitted by cretins. It was not good for my health. I have a deep, deep, deep hate of stupid people.

Another thing is that there is normally rarely any intelligent thread for people like me to be on. I have no interest in discussin "Wizkid's manager's brother's girlfriend shades Davido's babymama". Reetarded, moronic, cretinous, ko ni da fun gbogbo won topics!

I know I should be coming once in a while. I owe many people that because I know my Mentions do explode.

But that is part of the problem, with so much mentions any time I am away, I would have tons of people to respond to and the thought of the task sometimes is challenging. I will try to visit more frequently.

If there are intelligent threads, then people should feel free to mention me so I can find them.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by kenex4ever(m): 7:10pm On Nov 23, 2017
Lionbite:

ofcourse...... it doesnt matter the medium used, as long as you succumb to engage in the sexual willingly Its not rape
what if d girl agrees willingly at gun point
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Calmtvmedia(m): 8:23pm On Nov 23, 2017
Mynd44:
I will mail you now
have replied bro
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by ouigy99(m): 8:45pm On Nov 23, 2017
Sagamite:

How does this explain or justify rape/sexual assualt?
I never justified rape nor sexual assualt
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by ouigy99(m): 8:46pm On Nov 23, 2017
Tozara:
Yeah, motherfucking rapist with a crocodile brain. If you can't control your reptilian impulses, you also don't know the way to the brothel? These clowns will say any rubbish to justify rape.
Your rant stems from your abuse as child
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by ouigy99(m): 8:48pm On Nov 23, 2017
BenzEne1:

Ummm, how do you determine that it's time for sex? Not that I'm in support of buying stuff for girls because of sex. But same way she says no to sex, you also can say no to buying her stuff if you feel its becoming a trade. And if the urge is that much you can always tell her and get it somewhere else.
I do not support rape nor sexual assault.... My point is that we are pointing it like it's only the male that commits the act
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by ouigy99(m): 8:48pm On Nov 23, 2017
Mynd44:

But why should you because you gave a gift think you are entitled to sex? Why no say you can't give?
I used that as an example
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Sagamite(m): 9:35pm On Nov 23, 2017
ouigy99:
I never justified rape nor sexual assualt

So what relevance did your statements have to the rape and sexual assault being discussed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Tozara(m): 10:37pm On Nov 23, 2017
ouigy99:
Your rant stems from your abuse as child
I know your substance as a person died with your past. I'm a human, you're an animal. Bastard. Worthless rapist.
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Tozara(m): 10:44pm On Nov 23, 2017
AgentOfAllah:

Allahuakbar! Abi you wan become my Alakoba?
Yes yes, you're the biggest of all dem bosses, and your wish is my command all the time! This agent has, however, sadly exhausted his daily dose of lucidity due to excessive exposure to work. embarassed
You dare refuse me?!!! Your reward awaits you....... in heaven. grin

I don't want slaves. I seek equals. smiley

Besides, on this particular subject, I have more questions than answers. If my mind is in a better place by Saturday, maybe I'll spill them. But don't hold you breath...no, seriously, don't...two days is too long for that sh*t...then again, since when did Allah need to breathe?
I shall bless that day for you, while I breathe the aura of my power and majesty in heaven. Who says Allah doesn't breathe? As below, so above! cheesy

Hope you're good?
Wallowing in health and wealth, gold and wine. Absolutely divine.

How are you? smiley
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Tozara(m): 11:15pm On Nov 23, 2017
Sagamite:

Men, need to have a word with me mama.

I was thinking so too. grin grin grin grin grin

He breaks it down with stats and figures and slays any opposing argument like a beast.

Yeah, man. The forum is so daft before I left just reading any thread, my blood would be boiling with the overwhelming idiocy being vomitted by cretins. It was not good for my health. I have a deep, deep, deep hate of stupid people.

Another thing is that there is normally rarely any intelligent thread for people like me to be on. I have no interest in discussin "Wizkid's manager's brother's girlfriend shades Davido's babymama". Reetarded, moronic, cretinous, ko ni da fun gbogbo won topics!

I know I should be coming once in a while. I owe many people that because I know my Mentions do explode.

But that is part of the problem, with so much mentions any time I am away, I would have tons of people to respond to and the thought of the task sometimes is challenging. I will try to visit more frequently.

If there are intelligent threads, then people should feel free to mention me so I can find them.
Hi, the blazing Sagamite from Sagamu. Salutations! grin

I love your EGO. Your remarkable estimation of yourself that knows no bound! Reminds me of Nietzsche and his idea of the Übermensch! You have an unbelievable high thymos, no doubt!

I'd love to ask you a question, I hope you don't mind.

You've been a radical and vociferous advocate of rationality, reason, logic and objectivity. But I found out a while ago, through one of the links you gave on this thread, that you HATE gays.

I know we all have different characters, hence different likes and dislikes. Homosexuality is disgusting to me as well [I can't fathom it---it's just errr.... I don't know], but I believe in GAY RIGHTS. I mean, we do not have the right to criminalize something using our own emotions and preferences as a basis.

So, if I may ask, do you also support gay rights? If NOT, can you LOGICALLY and OBJECTIVELY demonstrate why it should be criminalized?
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Sagamite(m): 11:30pm On Nov 23, 2017
Tozara:
Hi, the blazing Sagamite from Sagamu. Salutations! grin

I love your EGO. Your remarkable estimation of yourself that knows no bound! Reminds me of Nietzsche and his idea of the Übermensch! You have an unbelievable high thymos, no doubt!

I'd love to ask you a question, I hope you don't mind.

You've been a radical and vociferous advocate of rationality, reason, logic and objectivity. But I found out a while ago, through one of the links you gave on this thread, that you HATE gays.

I know we all have different characters, hence different likes and dislikes. Homosexuality is disgusting to me as well [I can't fathom it---it's just errr.... I don't know], but I believe in GAY RIGHTS. I mean, we do not have the right to criminalize something using our own emotions and preferences as a basis.

So, if I may ask, do you also support gay rights? If NOT, can you LOGICALLY and OBJECTIVELY demonstrate why it should be criminalized?

Chairman, abeg review whatever you read.

I am pretty much sure I have never stated I hate homosexuals except there has been some big typo on my part.

I can't hate people for something they did not choose to be and cannot change.

Please do that first before we continue. grin
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Tozara(m): 11:33pm On Nov 23, 2017
Sagamite:

Chairman, abeg review whatever you read.

I am pretty much sure I have never stated I hate homosexuals except there has been some big typo on my part.

I can't hate people for something they did not choose to be and cannot change.

Please do that first before we continue. grin
Oh! My apologies! I read someone accuse you on that thread of hating them, and you didn't deny it [you even seemed to have joked about it], so I assumed it to be true. I'm sorry for the misconception. embarassed
Re: Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape by Sagamite(m): 11:35pm On Nov 23, 2017
Tozara:
Oh! My apologies! I read someone accuse you on that thread of hating them, and you didn't deny it [you even seemed to have joked about it], so I assumed it to be true. I'm sorry for the misconception. embarassed

Lol!

Can you show me the link? I have my suspicion of who it is and I think it would shock you if I am right. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

A Man Who Cannot Respect A Woman Is Not A Man / Pretty Nigerian Lady Disproves Okafor's Law At NYSC Camp (photo) / My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.