Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,346 members, 7,860,889 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:10 PM

What's The Difference Between A Side Chick And A Main Chick? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Difference Between A Side Chick And A Main Chick? (917 Views)

What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? / "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) / Difference Between Main Chick And Side Chick...no Be Juju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Difference Between A Side Chick And A Main Chick? by mamicy(f): 8:26pm On Nov 22, 2017
I Actually think there is no difference coz both ladies are both cheated on .....
Re: What's The Difference Between A Side Chick And A Main Chick? by billynoni(m): 8:29pm On Nov 22, 2017
....Will be back
Re: What's The Difference Between A Side Chick And A Main Chick? by RichiB(m): 8:32pm On Nov 22, 2017
Re: What's The Difference Between A Side Chick And A Main Chick? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 22, 2017
Atleast they are both replaceable
Re: What's The Difference Between A Side Chick And A Main Chick? by myboy2010(m): 8:43pm On Nov 22, 2017
side chick is baby fowl that is standing in ur side while the main chick is...

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between A Side Chick And A Main Chick? by SUPERPACK: 8:55pm On Nov 22, 2017
w
Re: What's The Difference Between A Side Chick And A Main Chick? by ouzo1(m): 9:12pm On Nov 22, 2017
They hardly meet each other
Re: What's The Difference Between A Side Chick And A Main Chick? by Nedfed(m): 9:30pm On Nov 22, 2017
Both are chicken meant to be kill
I don't av chick, all I have is my lady, my luv, mother of my unborn children.

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between A Side Chick And A Main Chick? by lenghtinny(m): 12:29am On Nov 23, 2017
The common factor is that they are both chicks...
The difference lies in whether they are agric or local chicks...
Re: What's The Difference Between A Side Chick And A Main Chick? by Nobody: 4:56am On Nov 23, 2017
One has a driver's license and the other drives without a license and one day, FRSC go stop am. grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between A Side Chick And A Main Chick? by MissRaine69(f): 5:06am On Nov 23, 2017
The percentage of stupidity ....

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between A Side Chick And A Main Chick? by ubunja(m): 6:11am On Nov 23, 2017
side chick walks on the road by the side.
mainchick walks on main road.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between A Side Chick And A Main Chick? by pryme(m): 6:22am On Nov 23, 2017
mamicy:
I Actually think there is no difference coz both ladies are both cheated on .....

The side chick knows she is dispensable, and most times the side chick knows about the main chick.

The reverse is the case for the main chick.

(1) (Reply)

Hian! Come And See This 'cucumber' Pre-wedding Photo O / My Daughter Has Sexually Stolen My Husband From Me - Kenyan Woman / “give Me 100 Billion And I’d Marry You” — Nigerian Lady Tells Don Little

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.