Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,163 members, 7,821,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout (49513 Views)

Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives / Meet TiffanyB: Thickerbod9ja Shares Photos Of Curvy Lady With Policemen / Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by akigbemaru: 10:49pm On Nov 22, 2017
PointZerom:

Three persons, believed to be Muslim clerics, have been arrested by men of Oyo State Police Command for being in possession of two fresh human heads and human legs, which they wanted to use for money rituals.

The suspected ritualists, Babatunde Kareem, 37, Taofeek Bello, 22, and Adebayo Yusuf, 40, were among 22 suspected criminals paraded by Commissioner of Police in the state, Mr. Abiodun Odude, at Eleyele, Ibadan, on Wednesday.

The police also paraded an alleged notorious armed robber, Kola Arobiole, 30, fondly called ‘Judgment’ that purportedly fired the bullet that dispatched Gideon Aremu, who represented Oorelope state constituency in the eight Oyo State House of Assembly, to his early grave on July 1, 2016 at his Alakia residence, Ibadan.

Odude stated that the suspected ritualists were arrested by the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) of the command on November 14, 2017, in Ogbomoso, adding that the “two fresh human heads and human legs were recovered from the suspects, who disclosed that the body parts were severed from corpses at a Muslim cemetery in Isale General Area, Ogbomoso.

According to them, their unbridled desire to get rich quick prompted them to get the human parts for money ritual purpose.”
He made it known that Kola Arobiole, the alleged runaway member of the armed robbery gang, which robbed and gruesomely murdered the Oyo lawmaker, “was arrested in his criminal hideout at Aisegba area of Ekiti State, after sneaking into the state and led another armed robbery gang to snatch a motorcycle from its owner at Egbeda area of the state,” saying he was paraded with two other members of his gang, Taofeek Bashiru, 28, and Sulaiman Oladiti, 27.
During an interview with journalists, the three suspected ritualists confessed to the crime.
One of them, Taofeek Bello, who said he hails from Ogbomoso, stated that “the three of us went to the cemetery at Isale General in Ogbomoso, where we severed two heads and two legs of dead persons that had been buried.

“The three of us are ‘Alfas’ and we earn our living from providing spiritual solutions (Ise Alfa) to situations. But we too want to be rich in life and that is why we took the step.”
Fielding questions on how they were arrested and how they would prepare the human parts for money rituals, Bello said further: “After the three of us severed the human parts, we packed them into a bag and left. One of us, Adebayo Yusuf, went ahead to bring a motorcycle. But as myself and Babatunde Kareem, carried the items.

“As we were going on the road, we met two young men, who challenged us that what we carried was stinking too much. But we did not answer them. But they followed us and we took to our heels. They pursued us and apprehended Kareem Babatunde, who hails from Ogbomoso. I ran away but I was arrested in my house by the police. Also, Adebayo Yusuf, who hails from Iwo in Osun State, was also arrested in his house.
“If we had succeeded in taking the human parts to our house, we would have put them in a broken earthenware (agbada), mashed them and ensure that they become powder. Thereafter, we would divide the powder into two, and blend them with traditional Yoruba soap (ose abuwe), which the three of us will be using to bathe.

“Then, apparitions (Anjoonu) will bring money for us. They will bring a lot of money to us that they want to do money rituals. But we would have known that they are not human beings. We will collect the money and enjoy our lives with it.”
Also, the suspected killer of a former member of Oyo State House of Assembly, told newsmen that he shot Gideon Aremu because he gave them problem. According to him, when the gang members wanted to rob him in front of his house, he (Aremu) grabbed one of them, Toibu, the informant that invited the gang members to Alakia for the operation.

“He held on to Toibu and was shouting ‘thief, thief, thief’ because he knew him. Toibu also lived at Alakia. But Toib is dead. When the man raised the alarm, if we did not do anything, anything could have happened to us there. But we did not know he was a lawmaker. We only wanted to collect money from him because we were hungry. It was around some minutes to eight o’clock in the evening. It is true that I shot him, but he did not have cash on him, we only went away with his phone.”

http://sunnewsonline.com/oyo-police-parade-3-muslim-clerics-with-human-parts/

1 Like

Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by JamesReacher(m): 10:50pm On Nov 22, 2017
pryme:

Yep I see asking a woman out requires "balls" for you lot.

And you call your self a man, am sure you will kiss the floor most beautiful girls walk on.

Something stinks all over your post.
My God it's the stench of a Juvenile.

Hey hurry and go back and play in the betting section with kids just like you.
Damn fool, I kiss everything on a lady but ass cool The nigga is like me, he would smash this night and u would still be behind ur screen judging. The nigga has balls man, retweets for pussy, talk about tact

1 Like

Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by Boyoski09: 10:51pm On Nov 22, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Borrow shirt, Borrow chain, Borrow glasses, Borrow shoes + Borrow trousers.........
...and he forgot to Borrow sense

2 Likes

Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by LesbianBoy(m): 10:54pm On Nov 22, 2017
Some guys sabi fall hand! Wetin come be all this one now angry
Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by pryme(m): 10:58pm On Nov 22, 2017
JamesReacher:
Damn fool, I kiss everything on a lady but ass cool The nigga is like me, he would smash this night and u would still be behind ur screen judging. The nigga has balls man, retweets for pussy, talk about tact

I won't try to stop you from the Fvckboy career you are seriously gunning for, just know that real Guys don't need 500 retweets to ask a lady out.

2 Likes

Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by generalmike1759(m): 10:58pm On Nov 22, 2017
elantraceey:
Someone has achieved his life ambition grin

Sad thing is there's one guy somewhere that this same lady is begging for attention, this life sha.
Unfair life
Tough life
Wicked life
Confusing life
We just have to live it out!

4 Likes

Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 22, 2017
Cosmotelli:
Kudos, Oya take one gala.

You inspired this wink

2 Likes

Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by kay29000(m): 10:59pm On Nov 22, 2017
Why is he wearing dark shades? The girl set sha.
Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by JamesReacher(m): 11:01pm On Nov 22, 2017
pryme:

I won't try to stop you from the Fvckboy career you are seriously gunning for, just know that real Guys don't need 500 retweets to ask a lady out.
Dude!! this is what I'm talking about, u think its about enticing ladies with money or whatever ur definition of real man is, sleep there while Mr smooth operator is kpanshing ur babe with retweets, sweet words etc
Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by joshuatop1313: 11:03pm On Nov 22, 2017
Topestbilly:
Make I try my luck too
Dear Nairalanders if this gets to the promise land.
I need 500likes to take @ badaoyeyemi grin on a date.
Thank you all in advance kiss
grin
Topestbilly:
Make I try my luck too
Dear Nairalanders if this gets to the promise land.
I need 500likes to take @ badaoyeyemi grin on a date.
Thank you all in advance kiss
Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 22, 2017
the guy use style resemble Davido
Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by Lexusgs430: 11:05pm On Nov 22, 2017
Boyoski09:
...and he forgot to Borrow sense

If only he did....... She don chop free meal.......
Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by pryme(m): 11:06pm On Nov 22, 2017
JamesReacher:
Dude!! this is what I'm talking about, u think its about enticing ladies with money or whatever ur definition of real man is, sleep there while Mr smooth operator is kpanshing ur babe with retweets, sweet words etc

Go on then kid,
But don't step out of your league.
Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by sunnyside16(m): 11:06pm On Nov 22, 2017
Did the tweets pay for the hangout? just curious.
Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by Alezy(m): 11:07pm On Nov 22, 2017
rawpadgin:
Their headache

My Own headache be say the bts wen i play Barça & juve nor wan play cry cry
lolz....sorry bro, na eye glass dem play
Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by Raheemzzy99: 11:09pm On Nov 22, 2017
End mead

Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by hokafor(m): 11:09pm On Nov 22, 2017
The guy looks desperate,I can smell joblessness from his looks. I hope that girl is safe. MY FRIEND Go AND MAKE MONEY.the same girl will be asking people how to contact you once you are loaded. It is easier to deal with women when you are made than following her like a puppy.

2 Likes

Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by Lexusgs430: 11:09pm On Nov 22, 2017
joshuatop1313:
grin

Nah u select number of likes or joint agreement with badaoyeyemi?

Make she no go titrate u o......

1 Like

Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by JamesReacher(m): 11:10pm On Nov 22, 2017
pryme:

Go on then kid,
But don't step out of your league.
Thx Octogenarian. I'm not in the league sef
Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by LesbianBoy(m): 11:10pm On Nov 22, 2017
JamesReacher:

No! Tell me you are joking with the bolded! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:11pm On Nov 22, 2017
elantraceey:
Someone has achieved his life ambition grin

Sad thing is there's one guy somewhere that this same lady is begging for attention, this life sha.

You are right. There's this babe who has refused to let my phone rest. I am sure there are people out there whom she also refuses picking their calls.

1 Like

Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by JamesReacher(m): 11:12pm On Nov 22, 2017
LesbianBoy:

No! Tell me you are joking with the bolded! grin grin grin grin grin grin
For real for real
Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by enjay1(m): 11:13pm On Nov 22, 2017
funny

1 Like

Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by Mariopgomery(m): 11:15pm On Nov 22, 2017
Amarabae:
He is just a broke guy.
And the lady knows that.
See their body gaping

Just a broke guy? Disappointing words coming from you.
Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by Earlmikky(m): 11:29pm On Nov 22, 2017
oshii dem face no show
Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by ChiefSweetus: 11:42pm On Nov 22, 2017
Her titties HENCH tho! shocked embarassed cry
Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by Nathdoug(m): 11:43pm On Nov 22, 2017
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
Ode see him worwor face like wande coal u think say this babe go give u toto fùck? grin
oga why the thing dey pain you na....I can bet you ain't getting pvssy that's why you are hating...get some pvssy bro and get rid of your hatred
Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by banre(m): 11:57pm On Nov 22, 2017
i see
Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by Nobody: 12:01am On Nov 23, 2017
Ma f¤ck got broken n d machine to fix it also got broken i.e IDGAF
Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by Diso60090(m): 12:09am On Nov 23, 2017
if you like meet queen Elizabeth who send you
Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by Nobody: 12:16am On Nov 23, 2017
PointZerom:

Three persons, believed to be Muslim clerics, have been arrested by men of Oyo State Police Command for being in possession of two fresh human heads and human legs, which they wanted to use for money rituals.

The suspected ritualists, Babatunde Kareem, 37, Taofeek Bello, 22, and Adebayo Yusuf, 40, were among 22 suspected criminals paraded by Commissioner of Police in the state, Mr. Abiodun Odude, at Eleyele, Ibadan, on Wednesday.

The police also paraded an alleged notorious armed robber, Kola Arobiole, 30, fondly called ‘Judgment’ that purportedly fired the bullet that dispatched Gideon Aremu, who represented Oorelope state constituency in the eight Oyo State House of Assembly, to his early grave on July 1, 2016 at his Alakia residence, Ibadan.

Odude stated that the suspected ritualists were arrested by the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) of the command on November 14, 2017, in Ogbomoso, adding that the “two fresh human heads and human legs were recovered from the suspects, who disclosed that the body parts were severed from corpses at a Muslim cemetery in Isale General Area, Ogbomoso.

According to them, their unbridled desire to get rich quick prompted them to get the human parts for money ritual purpose.”
He made it known that Kola Arobiole, the alleged runaway member of the armed robbery gang, which robbed and gruesomely murdered the Oyo lawmaker, “was arrested in his criminal hideout at Aisegba area of Ekiti State, after sneaking into the state and led another armed robbery gang to snatch a motorcycle from its owner at Egbeda area of the state,” saying he was paraded with two other members of his gang, Taofeek Bashiru, 28, and Sulaiman Oladiti, 27.
During an interview with journalists, the three suspected ritualists confessed to the crime.
One of them, Taofeek Bello, who said he hails from Ogbomoso, stated that “the three of us went to the cemetery at Isale General in Ogbomoso, where we severed two heads and two legs of dead persons that had been buried.

“The three of us are ‘Alfas’ and we earn our living from providing spiritual solutions (Ise Alfa) to situations. But we too want to be rich in life and that is why we took the step.”
Fielding questions on how they were arrested and how they would prepare the human parts for money rituals, Bello said further: “After the three of us severed the human parts, we packed them into a bag and left. One of us, Adebayo Yusuf, went ahead to bring a motorcycle. But as myself and Babatunde Kareem, carried the items.

“As we were going on the road, we met two young men, who challenged us that what we carried was stinking too much. But we did not answer them. But they followed us and we took to our heels. They pursued us and apprehended Kareem Babatunde, who hails from Ogbomoso. I ran away but I was arrested in my house by the police. Also, Adebayo Yusuf, who hails from Iwo in Osun State, was also arrested in his house.
“If we had succeeded in taking the human parts to our house, we would have put them in a broken earthenware (agbada), mashed them and ensure that they become powder. Thereafter, we would divide the powder into two, and blend them with traditional Yoruba soap (ose abuwe), which the three of us will be using to bathe.

“Then, apparitions (Anjoonu) will bring money for us. They will bring a lot of money to us that they want to do money rituals. But we would have known that they are not human beings. We will collect the money and enjoy our lives with it.”
Also, the suspected killer of a former member of Oyo State House of Assembly, told newsmen that he shot Gideon Aremu because he gave them problem. According to him, when the gang members wanted to rob him in front of his house, he (Aremu) grabbed one of them, Toibu, the informant that invited the gang members to Alakia for the operation.

“He held on to Toibu and was shouting ‘thief, thief, thief’ because he knew him. Toibu also lived at Alakia. But Toib is dead. When the man raised the alarm, if we did not do anything, anything could have happened to us there. But we did not know he was a lawmaker. We only wanted to collect money from him because we were hungry. It was around some minutes to eight o’clock in the evening. It is true that I shot him, but he did not have cash on him, we only went away with his phone.”

http://sunnewsonline.com/oyo-police-parade-3-muslim-clerics-with-human-parts/
grin grin grin
Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by Jointhemiltons2(m): 12:29am On Nov 23, 2017
See en afonjaic face. En tribal marks just dey glaring.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. / "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook / Nairaland Couples' Competition 2015 - Round One [Completed]■■■

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.