Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,009 members, 7,821,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout (49508 Views)

Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives / Meet TiffanyB: Thickerbod9ja Shares Photos Of Curvy Lady With Policemen / Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by Tapout(m): 12:37am On Nov 23, 2017
Topestbilly:
Make I try my luck too

Dear Nairalanders if this gets to the promise land.

I need 500likes to take @ badaoyeyemi grin on a date.

Thank you all in advance kiss

Here no be twitter or Facebook. You know how the thing dey work for nairaland na, if you no upload una pics on date, we go collect the likes back. grin

5 Likes

Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by SmartyPants(m): 12:43am On Nov 23, 2017
Friend zone loading 80%
Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by Yourskills(m): 12:48am On Nov 23, 2017
kikiki

Well, Anything that rocks his boat.
Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by Nobody: 1:14am On Nov 23, 2017
I'm only reading people's comments, no contribution.
Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by Nobody: 1:27am On Nov 23, 2017
Drinokrane:
Twitter user @ikingmillie must be a happy man. He needed 500 retweets to bag a date with a hot lady and Twitter responded in thousands.

Update!!!
Today, we told you about Nigerian Twitter user @ikingmillie who needed 500 retweets to bag a date with a hot lady and Twitter responded in thousands.

Now, he’s gone on a date with the pretty lady (@Du_mebi) and they both seem pretty happy together…

More photos below…

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/guy-that-needed-500-re-tweets-to-go-on.html

let me just clear some people's doubt. sincerely, this girl is really ugly. you don't see what I see, too much of make up
Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by Slayer2: 2:21am On Nov 23, 2017
Amarabae:
He is just a broke guy.
And the lady knows that.
See their body gaping

Ant brain dimwit, if you have nothing better to say, keep quiet so jealousy won't turn you into a vegetable, you know the lady is 1000x more beautiful than you will ever be even with all the make up in this world applied to your face in your entire life time, she will stil be better than your gold digging useless ass, broke bitch. Show us your account statement, that will determine wether you have the right to call someone broke, please if it's less than 5 mill, shove it than your stinking pussy alongside all your future comments. Mumu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by Itzurboi(m): 3:16am On Nov 23, 2017
You are not serious, where she wan see 5mil, d acct balance cant be more than 5k.... It takes a broke bitch to know a broke niggi
Slayer2:

Ant brain dimwit, if you have nothing better to say, keep quiet so jealousy won't turn you into a vegetable, you know the lady is 1000x more beautiful than you will ever be even with all the make up in this world applied to your face in your entire life time, she will stil be better than your gold digging useless ass, broke bitch. Show us your account statement, that will determine wether you have the right to call someone broke, please if it's less than 5 mill, shove it than your stinking pussy alongside all your future comments. Mumu.
Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by Slayer2: 3:29am On Nov 23, 2017
Itzurboi:
You are not serious, where she wan see 5mil, d acct balance cant be more than 5k.... It takes a broke bitch to know a broke niggi

LOL No mind the dimwit.
Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by LaudGuy: 3:55am On Nov 23, 2017
elantraceey:
Someone has achieved his life ambition grin

Sad thing is there's one guy somewhere that this same lady is begging for attention, this life sha.

God bless you sister. A guy somewhere fit the useless this girl just for fun...na so life be

1 Like

Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by alenwup(m): 4:18am On Nov 23, 2017
Who footed the bills?
Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by SirLakes: 4:36am On Nov 23, 2017
Slayer2:

Ah uncle, someone cannot play with you

Na wa oooo

1 Like

Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by jaydee87(m): 4:49am On Nov 23, 2017
Topestbilly:
Make I try my luck too
@badaoyeyemi u name is up. confirm the date oh abeg

1 Like

Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by arizon101(m): 4:50am On Nov 23, 2017
elantraceey:

Sad thing is there's one guy somewhere that this same lady is begging for attention, this life sha.
I tell you cry cry
Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by adeniyi3971(m): 5:06am On Nov 23, 2017
Topestbilly:
Make I try my luck too

grin
Topestbilly:
Make I try my luck too

2 Likes

Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by Jazmiynne: 5:15am On Nov 23, 2017
Topestbilly:
Make I try my luck too

That awkward moment when after gathering more than double the requested likes, she still refuses to go on a date with you cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by Nobody: 5:20am On Nov 23, 2017
Topestbilly:
Make I try my luck too
1041 likes already. Remember to share the hang out photos

4 Likes

Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by David160(m): 6:13am On Nov 23, 2017
mtchwee
Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by Melian(f): 6:14am On Nov 23, 2017
Factfinder1:
2 Ugly people.... Wasted retweet

Exactly. I thought I was missing something.
Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by pinkyruledworld(m): 6:15am On Nov 23, 2017
Topestbilly:
Make I try my luck too
nice one

3 Likes

Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by EHIRIMCHA(m): 6:21am On Nov 23, 2017
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
Ode see him worwor face like wande coal u think say this babe go give u toto fùck? grin
if the guy has money he will bleep her that nyt sef.the gal is using d publicity to sell her market and obviously for monetary reward
Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by bewla(m): 6:21am On Nov 23, 2017
elantraceey:

only date no kiss no sex what a date for the fools
Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by bewla(m): 6:23am On Nov 23, 2017
Topestbilly:
Make I try my luck too
Not date let me no if u done ley her ok

1 Like

Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by Nobody: 6:31am On Nov 23, 2017
Little things we do can turn out to be the most romantic thing that gets you the love of your life, whatever makes him happy
Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by Nobody: 6:54am On Nov 23, 2017
Amarabae:
He is just a broke guy.
And the lady knows that.
See their body gaping
WTF?

Savage...

hahahahahahhahaaa
Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by Ndywin: 6:56am On Nov 23, 2017
Topestbilly:
Make I try my luck too

Brother, we have fulfilled our bid, pls kindly update us with pictures to prove that you didn't disappoint us

5 Likes

Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by mikoloson: 7:16am On Nov 23, 2017
Just for the sake of knacking, so if them free this guy e go marry dis babe wey fit sell am?
Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by Slayer2: 7:19am On Nov 23, 2017
SirLakes:

Ah uncle, someone cannot play with you

Na wa oooo

Lolz

Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by fuckboys: 7:21am On Nov 23, 2017
Topestbilly:
Make I try my luck too

Go bro, you already have more than enough already na , I even dash you 2 with separate accounts cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by purplekayc(m): 7:26am On Nov 23, 2017
jashar:
undecided undecided undecided
this may become a trending thing soon enough
Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by Ralphdan(m): 7:44am On Nov 23, 2017
Cosmotelli:
Kudos, Oya take one gala.

Chai! when gala still be gala
Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by Codes151(m): 7:56am On Nov 23, 2017
elantraceey:

imagine o!!!
Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 23, 2017
Topestbilly:
Make I try my luck too

We don hammer u the likes. Abegi...... no waste our likes o. Now do the needful, jump into action nd bring us the pictures fast!!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? / Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. / Nairaland Couples' Competition 2015 - Round One [Completed]■■■

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.