Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout (49517 Views)

Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives / Meet TiffanyB: Thickerbod9ja Shares Photos Of Curvy Lady With Policemen / Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by Iamozzy: 8:49am On Nov 23, 2017
undecided,i tire ooo
Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by Topestbilly(m): 9:03am On Nov 23, 2017
Luiz1:
We don hammer u the likes. Abegi...... no waste our likes o. Now do the needful, jump into action nd bring us the pictures fast!!!

Yes boss, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by Bamz(m): 10:00am On Nov 23, 2017
pryme:
Yep,
Another guy with self esteem issues.

Honestly, it totally reeks of desperation from the guy's angle. I hate to see myself at someone else's mercy (apart from God that is). He will obviously be the one doing all the spending too. You'd be surprised to know that she might have actually come on that date easily if it was a friendly gesture, other than through the usual 'toasting' route.

1 Like

Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by PharmTk: 11:39am On Nov 23, 2017
Topestbilly:
Make I try my luck too

Dear Nairalanders if this gets to the promise land.

I need 500likes to take @ badaoyeyemi grin on a date.

Thank you all in advance kiss

2 Likes

Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by Beryl007: 11:40am On Nov 23, 2017
For your Borehole Drilling and Geophysical Survey at Reasonable Price....Contact us @ SDU Geology Firm...via call and whatsapp : 09035560780 Email: samueladeyemia9@gmail.com. We are at your Service at Ogun State, Oyo State , Lagos State, Osun State, Ekiti State and environs
Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by WarriDemon890(m): 11:47am On Nov 23, 2017
Topestbilly:
Make I try my luck too

Dear Nairalanders if this gets to the promise land.

I need 500likes to take @ badaoyeyemi grin on a date.

Thank you all in advance kiss

She don gree?

3 Likes

Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by Topestbilly(m): 12:25pm On Nov 23, 2017
WarriDemon890:

She don gree?

Yes, but it will be December cos she's not in lagos at d moment.
Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by rhelis: 1:21pm On Nov 23, 2017
get quality and affordable products and bargain online. visit https://rhelis.com Hurry Now!!!
Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by Topestbilly(m): 3:48pm On Nov 23, 2017
WarriDemon890:

She don gree?

Yes, she did. Thanks
Re: Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout by WarriDemon890(m): 12:05am On Nov 24, 2017
Topestbilly:

Yes, but it will be December cos she's not in lagos at d moment.

Okay Brada. My best wishes for you. Just do the needful, we need photos

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nairaland Couples' Competition 2015 - Round One [Completed]■■■ / Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? / Lesbian Group Sues CAC Over Non-registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.