Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,664 members, 7,823,879 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Michael Sean, Emmerson Mnangagwa's Son Flaunting Cash & Luxury Car - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Michael Sean, Emmerson Mnangagwa's Son Flaunting Cash & Luxury Car (56929 Views)

'Robert Mugabe Can No Longer Walk' - President Emmerson Mnangagwa / Video Of Emmerson Mnangagwa's Bodyguards. "G40 Wanted To Assassinate Me" / Emmerson Mnangagwa Becomes Zimbabwe President, Replaces Robert Mugabe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Sean, Emmerson Mnangagwa's Son Flaunting Cash & Luxury Car by ebenice(m): 8:44am On Nov 23, 2017
Why does everyone keep saying Zimbabwe is doom cos the son of a soon-to-be-president flaunts wealth...and cos Mugabe was oust ?

Is it not under the same Mugabe that he got all those things he displayed abi who has been president of the the same country even before the Kid was born?

He was simply born into wealth and there is little anyone can do about it..that he is the son of a political/National figure in the country doesn't necessarily mean he must be prudent.

Its almost a social cultured in Africa for rich kids and rich wives to display affluence publicly, whatever joy they derive from doing such. I know many people here if given that opportunity may even do worse.

That shouldn't make one think the whole country is doomed cos of a rich kid display. I don't believe that.
Re: Michael Sean, Emmerson Mnangagwa's Son Flaunting Cash & Luxury Car by robotix: 8:45am On Nov 23, 2017
geozone:
not yet done with crying for Nigeria cant even spare a tear for zimbabwe
grin grin grin grin
Re: Michael Sean, Emmerson Mnangagwa's Son Flaunting Cash & Luxury Car by SLOVFO(m): 8:45am On Nov 23, 2017
midolian:
A big sign this incoming president will be worse than Mugabe. I see Zimbabweans biting their fingers over this choice in few years time.

Unfortunately it wasn't the people's choice but the military. He is still part of the old system.
Re: Michael Sean, Emmerson Mnangagwa's Son Flaunting Cash & Luxury Car by adeoba2008(m): 8:46am On Nov 23, 2017
That reminds me of law of Centrifugal and centripetal forces in Politics. God will help Africa oooooo.
Re: Michael Sean, Emmerson Mnangagwa's Son Flaunting Cash & Luxury Car by kjhova(m): 8:48am On Nov 23, 2017
avgoldltd:
Black african black brain

Referring to yourself inclusive, I presume?
Re: Michael Sean, Emmerson Mnangagwa's Son Flaunting Cash & Luxury Car by Sunshine1969: 8:49am On Nov 23, 2017
Goodluck to badluck! zombies Zimbabwe has kept quiet for too long for 3 Comrades to hold their nation for 37 years! This boy is a product of that badluck! more loading.....!
Re: Michael Sean, Emmerson Mnangagwa's Son Flaunting Cash & Luxury Car by omoelerin1: 8:49am On Nov 23, 2017
magoo10:
That is what you get when you continue to allow western worlds influence the change of governments in Africa,most times they don't do it for the good of the people but for their personal gains.

Nigeria is upside down today because America influenced and enforced the dullards propaganda government on the people.
how come that ipob run to US and western nations to influence the realization of biafra?
Re: Michael Sean, Emmerson Mnangagwa's Son Flaunting Cash & Luxury Car by lovingyouhun: 8:50am On Nov 23, 2017
TANTUMERGO007:
God why you even create Africa?
Is now worse than before
Africans are now enslaving Africans---not just a few but a whole nation
Only God will deliver us from the hand of wicked government
Re: Michael Sean, Emmerson Mnangagwa's Son Flaunting Cash & Luxury Car by omoelerin1: 8:51am On Nov 23, 2017
avgoldltd:
Black african black brain
oponu
Re: Michael Sean, Emmerson Mnangagwa's Son Flaunting Cash & Luxury Car by Iamtipsyy(m): 8:51am On Nov 23, 2017
Could be his legit money. Hushpuppi investor bj them kwanu? He. Could. Be pushing drugs or b into cyber crime, sorry i meant forex.
Re: Michael Sean, Emmerson Mnangagwa's Son Flaunting Cash & Luxury Car by omocalabar(m): 8:52am On Nov 23, 2017
Its a black thing...our race is cursed..A black man cant just help but be greedy, corrupt and wicked...Go anywhere in the globe, its all the same...Nigerians keep saying "we are getting there, our democaracy is young" they always forget about Haiti of over 200yrs independence

1 Like

Re: Michael Sean, Emmerson Mnangagwa's Son Flaunting Cash & Luxury Car by midolian(m): 8:52am On Nov 23, 2017
SLOVFO:

Unfortunately it wasn't the people's choice but the military. He is still part of the old system.
Buh the people were happy, even though they knew who ll be leading them as Mugabe leaves the stage
Re: Michael Sean, Emmerson Mnangagwa's Son Flaunting Cash & Luxury Car by Neyomickey1: 8:55am On Nov 23, 2017
I told my Zimbabwean friend that getting rid of Mugabe without getting rid of the 'crocodile ' is just a movement without motion, if not backward movement. Who is in charge of all Mugabe's killings? Under whose authority are military operating all these years? . The only mistake that Mugabe committed in the view of the ZF party that warrant his removal is the suspension of his vice and trying to install his wife as the presidential candidate.Mugabe 's removal is not about Zimbabwean emancipation but about settling internal and egos scores .
Re: Michael Sean, Emmerson Mnangagwa's Son Flaunting Cash & Luxury Car by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 23, 2017
overhypedsteve:
Eiya this id1ot will become a minister while I am still trying to add degrees on top degree's
Paradox of life.
Re: Michael Sean, Emmerson Mnangagwa's Son Flaunting Cash & Luxury Car by Kobicove(m): 8:56am On Nov 23, 2017
From fry pan to fire! undecided

They should have just sacked the whole cabinet!

From the looks of things these guys will wish for Mugabe's return in a not too distant future

1 Like

Re: Michael Sean, Emmerson Mnangagwa's Son Flaunting Cash & Luxury Car by aewhydot: 8:58am On Nov 23, 2017
Op dnt just post anything for traffic, the account belongs to a scammer on FB

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Sean, Emmerson Mnangagwa's Son Flaunting Cash & Luxury Car by jamace(m): 8:58am On Nov 23, 2017
Africa is in a big trouble. Hmm.
Re: Michael Sean, Emmerson Mnangagwa's Son Flaunting Cash & Luxury Car by SalamRushdie: 8:58am On Nov 23, 2017
stankezzy:
Why are africans like this , Zimbabwe one of the poorest country in Africa and d world, from report it was even said that their finance minister was preparing to flee with 10 million dollars in a box before he was arrested , so some people can come together and make their country to suffer like this , but dat is generally accepted in Africa , nigeria is an example where a certificate less person is preferred to a PhD holder just because his not from their tribe , where Tinubu before he became governor was having nothing but within 2 years acquired half of Lagos and still people are clapping for him , so what justification do we as Nigerian have now to talk about mugabe

I hope you know Nigeria is the pooreat country in Africa and the world currently with over 70 million people livinh in abject poverty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Michael Sean, Emmerson Mnangagwa's Son Flaunting Cash & Luxury Car by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:02am On Nov 23, 2017
Person wey sell dog go buy monkey still get somtin wey dey still sitdown for en house.

Paripasu and Suparipa no be desame thing.............. I HATE NIGERIA!!!

1 Like

Re: Michael Sean, Emmerson Mnangagwa's Son Flaunting Cash & Luxury Car by magoo10(m): 9:04am On Nov 23, 2017
omoelerin1:
how come that ipob run to US and western nations to influence the realization of biafra?
if at all US cannot change the Nigerian govt and install an iPob leader, these are different scenarios, they can only help through the United Nations conduct a referendum in which people will vote where they want to belong. Btw how come you people get obsessed with ipob matters? I talked about influence in leadership change with regards to the presidency example is Libya
Re: Michael Sean, Emmerson Mnangagwa's Son Flaunting Cash & Luxury Car by Diso60090(m): 9:04am On Nov 23, 2017
overhypedsteve:
Eiya this id1ot will become a minister while I am still trying to add degrees on top degree's
Eiya who come be the idiot? Idiot wan be minister degrees man wan add join degree check am reason am who be the idiot nor tell me tell niraland
Re: Michael Sean, Emmerson Mnangagwa's Son Flaunting Cash & Luxury Car by anonimi: 9:04am On Nov 23, 2017
Paperwhite:
Just imagine! undecided Zimbabwe sorry-you just got screwed. undecided

Is there any difference with naijeriya owned by the foolanis and their born-to-rule-mentality

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2056178_buharrriii_jpegfa72c16ad1c41e9eed450be7ddf57e53

2016 Budget: Buhari to spend more on State House Clinic than on all federal teaching hospitals
February 2, 2016

More from: http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/197827-2016-budget-buhari-to-spend-more-on-state-house-clinic-than-on-all-federal-teaching-hospitals.html

Drug scarcity hits Aso Rock clinic despite N3.87bn budget
August 18, 2016

More from: http://punchng.com/drug-scarcity-hits-aso-rock-clinic-despite-n3-87bn-budget/

Muhammadu Buhari under fire for seeking medical treatment in UK
7 June 2016

More from: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/07/muhammadu-buhari-nigeria-ear-infection-medical-treatment-uk

1 Like

Re: Michael Sean, Emmerson Mnangagwa's Son Flaunting Cash & Luxury Car by anonimi: 9:07am On Nov 23, 2017
Kobicove:
From fry pan to fire! undecided
They should have just sacked the whole cabinet!
From the looks of things these guys will wish for Mugabe's return in a not too distant future

Like what happened to the biggest economy in Africa two years ago

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4180475_14141665101539928456114298823944650340798761n_jpegfbaeff0c7320f06a6e7c5d8d930a6ce7

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4180477_1392483210143001453357818500537568220443822n_jpeg744fcdbcdbc4f5b147d46800faffe62b

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4154190_foodprotectionbuhari_jpegc1990d1e353277144a6e91114e752e25

1 Like

Re: Michael Sean, Emmerson Mnangagwa's Son Flaunting Cash & Luxury Car by jaxxy(m): 9:07am On Nov 23, 2017
The vp is no better, hes just a better option than grace. Evidence of a corrupt state

1 Like

Re: Michael Sean, Emmerson Mnangagwa's Son Flaunting Cash & Luxury Car by anonimi: 9:11am On Nov 23, 2017
Iamtipsyy:
Could be his legit money. Hushpuppi investor bj them kwanu? He. Could. Be pushing drugs or b into cyber crime, sorry i meant forex.

Legit money because you have seen his and hushpuppi's tax returns, abi
Legit money ko, bootlegged money ni.
I hope you don't join others to complain of problems in Africa and blame it only on leadership when you are also fully responsible?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3753222_3730275cdatausersdefappsappdatainternetexplorertempsavedimages3689275cf7ol5uukamuh0gjpegaae40b08853e50bfc9f2ff91d6ec0b75jpeg6e866443a0d48e8dbe61959cf67dd92d_jpeg_jpegdb8079debc1d2935e6c0847649d632d8

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2174510_nigeriansmobmentality_jpegd710c25fa577a4f0fb35da579ff1eb3d

1 Like

Re: Michael Sean, Emmerson Mnangagwa's Son Flaunting Cash & Luxury Car by anonimi: 9:13am On Nov 23, 2017
jaxxy:
The vp is no better, hes just a better option than grace. Evidence of a corrupt state

Is that not the story of our dear continent where everyone is waiting for God to come down and fix our problems by praying only for breakthroughs

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4138528_fbimg1471362711749_jpeg32428b294a57b4debde63e3fd7301227

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4916464_img1218_jpeg869064c69e3965560ae57d6aeb37a7f2

1 Like

Re: Michael Sean, Emmerson Mnangagwa's Son Flaunting Cash & Luxury Car by overhypedsteve(m): 9:13am On Nov 23, 2017
Diso60090:

Eiya who come be the idiot? Idiot wan be minister degrees man wan add join degree check am reason am who be the idiot nor tell me tell niraland
you. You wey nor ask me which degree I dey pursue and which people I dey use am help, if everybody become minister who go treat sick people? So the conclusion na say that guy na idiot but you, your own case worst pass him own cus him wan become minister you just wan talk make we know say small brain dey your head. Compare 3 of us together and check who be the worst idiot.
Me: chasing my PhD degree(idiot level = 0.01%)
You: complete nobody(idiot level = 99.9%)
Him: going to become a minister(idiot level = 80%)
So you see now. Person wey get master degree and prospective PhD degree dun tell you say you be idiot which of us nairaland go believe? You ( nobody) or me?

Fo0lish thing angry
Re: Michael Sean, Emmerson Mnangagwa's Son Flaunting Cash & Luxury Car by Rubbiish(m): 9:16am On Nov 23, 2017
magoo10:
That is what you get when you continue to allow western worlds influence the change of governments in Africa,most times they don't do it for the good of the people but for their personal gains.

Nigeria is upside down today because America influenced and enforced the dullards propaganda government on the people.
@bold how sir?
People voted for APC because they thought jonathan wasn' t doing enough. It got nothing to do with America. We should stop blaming America for everything & accept blame for once. This is our major problem in Africa. Always blaming the next man, APC are now blaming PDP for their failures, incoming party will blame APC...For how long are we gonna continue like this?

1 Like

Re: Michael Sean, Emmerson Mnangagwa's Son Flaunting Cash & Luxury Car by Cooleasy(m): 9:16am On Nov 23, 2017
midolian:
A big sign this incoming president will be worse than Mugabe. I see Zimbabweans biting their fingers over this choice in few years time.
Few years? No! Few weeks!

1 Like

Re: Michael Sean, Emmerson Mnangagwa's Son Flaunting Cash & Luxury Car by omoelerin1: 9:17am On Nov 23, 2017
magoo10:
if at all US cannot change the Nigerian govt and install an iPob leader, these are different scenarios, they can only help through the United Nations conduct a referendum in which people will vote where they want to belong. Btw how come you people get obsessed with ipob matters? I talked about influence in leadership change with regards to the presidency example is Libya
confused man
Re: Michael Sean, Emmerson Mnangagwa's Son Flaunting Cash & Luxury Car by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 23, 2017
Zimmers do not know what it is to sacrifice for Freedom - LET DEM DIE!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. / Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt / Zimbabwe Coup Updates: Robert Mugabe Seen Moving Through Harare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.