Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,721 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Michael Sean, Emmerson Mnangagwa's Son Flaunting Cash & Luxury Car - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Michael Sean, Emmerson Mnangagwa's Son Flaunting Cash & Luxury Car (56927 Views)

'Robert Mugabe Can No Longer Walk' - President Emmerson Mnangagwa / Video Of Emmerson Mnangagwa's Bodyguards. "G40 Wanted To Assassinate Me" / Emmerson Mnangagwa Becomes Zimbabwe President, Replaces Robert Mugabe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Sean, Emmerson Mnangagwa's Son Flaunting Cash & Luxury Car by Diso60090(m): 9:21am On Nov 23, 2017
overhypedsteve:
you. You wey nor ask me which degree I dey pursue and which people I dey use am help, if everybody become minister who go treat sick people? So the conclusion na say that guy na idiot but you, your own case worst pass him own cus him wan become minister you just wan talk make we know say small brain dey your head. Compare 3 of us together and check who be the worst idiot.
Me: chasing my PhD degree(idiot level = 0.01%)
You: complete nobody(idiot level = 99.9%)
Him: going to become a minister(idiot level = 80%)
So you see now. Person wey get master degree and prospective PhD degree dun tell you say you be idiot which of us nairaland go believe? You ( nobody) or me?

Fo0lish thing angry
PHD kill you who e epp? Buhari get PHD nor be him be your president odeee!!!
Re: Michael Sean, Emmerson Mnangagwa's Son Flaunting Cash & Luxury Car by PromixTuhh(m): 9:24am On Nov 23, 2017
Black man’s mentality
Re: Michael Sean, Emmerson Mnangagwa's Son Flaunting Cash & Luxury Car by overhypedsteve(m): 9:26am On Nov 23, 2017
Diso60090:

PHD kill you who e epp? Buhari get PHD nor be him be your president odeee!!!
Lols na crase dey worry this one. Make u dey sick make you tell Buhari make him come treat you fool. This one nor just get sense. Abi you nor know say na person wey go school go treat you, if everybody for this country dey like Buhari shey people like you wey nor get sense go fit survive one day?
See the way wey this young fool dey curse education like say nor be person wey go school treating your mum went she get you for Belle. Why them nor call Buhari? So that him go spit gworo for your head. Ode. This your last comment just make me realize say you be full blown idi0t 100%. Buhari na president mean say all of us go commot school so that in ten years time every body go be mumu like you, no doctors and no ENGINEERs.
Aye eleyi ti baje kpata kpata
Re: Michael Sean, Emmerson Mnangagwa's Son Flaunting Cash & Luxury Car by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 23, 2017
TANTUMERGO007:
God why you even create Africa?
God didn't create Africa. Africans created God.

1 Like

Re: Michael Sean, Emmerson Mnangagwa's Son Flaunting Cash & Luxury Car by Diso60090(m): 9:29am On Nov 23, 2017
overhypedsteve:
Lols na crase dey worry this one. Make u dey sick make you tell Buhari make him come treat you fool. This one nor just get sense. Abi you nor know say na person wey go school go treat you, if everybody for this country dey like Buhari shey people like you wey nor get sense go fit survive one day?
See the way wey this young fool dey curse education like say nor be person wey go school treating your mum went she get you for Belle. Why them nor call Buhari? So that him go spit gworo for your head. Ode. This your last comment just make me realize say you be full blown idi0t 100%. Buhari na president mean say all of us go commot school so that in ten years time every body go be mumu like you, no doctors and no ENGINEERs.
Aye eleyi ti baje kpata kpata
the thing pain you uuuuuuuuuu
Re: Michael Sean, Emmerson Mnangagwa's Son Flaunting Cash & Luxury Car by delpee(f): 9:34am On Nov 23, 2017
It's been stated elsewhere that the Facebook account is fake!
Re: Michael Sean, Emmerson Mnangagwa's Son Flaunting Cash & Luxury Car by YelloweWest: 9:36am On Nov 23, 2017
African leaders sharr.

You can't train a child properly yet u want to lead a nation undecided

1 Like

Re: Michael Sean, Emmerson Mnangagwa's Son Flaunting Cash & Luxury Car by YelloweWest: 9:37am On Nov 23, 2017
delpee:
It's been stated elsewhere that the Facebook account is fake!
This that not him in the picture?
Re: Michael Sean, Emmerson Mnangagwa's Son Flaunting Cash & Luxury Car by vioment: 9:49am On Nov 23, 2017
Incoming Biya.
Re: Michael Sean, Emmerson Mnangagwa's Son Flaunting Cash & Luxury Car by ooshinibos: 9:50am On Nov 23, 2017
I hope this is not fake news o
Re: Michael Sean, Emmerson Mnangagwa's Son Flaunting Cash & Luxury Car by kizyalex10(m): 9:58am On Nov 23, 2017
Person sell chimpanzee nd bought monkey.he still has an animal dat squats in his house.mtcheew.all African leaders seem to be in one cult nd have similar mentality.to loot. They removed muagbe nt because they want zim to be better but let the power nd money circulate equally.mtcheew
Re: Michael Sean, Emmerson Mnangagwa's Son Flaunting Cash & Luxury Car by 2shure: 9:59am On Nov 23, 2017
i just figured out that
africa is the 666
we are lost till eternity
Re: Michael Sean, Emmerson Mnangagwa's Son Flaunting Cash & Luxury Car by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:03am On Nov 23, 2017
midolian:
A big sign this incoming president will be worse than Mugabe. I see Zimbabweans biting their fingers over this choice in few years time.

Zimbabweans didn't remove Mugabe, the powers that be did.

If Mugabe dies in office, tussle for his succession will cause lots of instability.

They don't care who's in office so long as their interests aren't disturbed.

2 Likes

Re: Michael Sean, Emmerson Mnangagwa's Son Flaunting Cash & Luxury Car by JuanDeDios: 10:13am On Nov 23, 2017
oladimeji0078:
Frying pan to fire.......... another 37 years loading
I doubt he can do that. Zims have tasted the forbidden fruit. They now know you can change your leader.
Re: Michael Sean, Emmerson Mnangagwa's Son Flaunting Cash & Luxury Car by bikefab(m): 10:22am On Nov 23, 2017
There's no difference between the crocodile and mugabe. According to Achebe, they are the same "ten and ten pence". Let's all stop jubilating over the fall of Mugabe, when the crocodile has not laid his cards. It was exactly the same scenario when GEJ lost and PMB assumed office, what is the result so far..?
Re: Michael Sean, Emmerson Mnangagwa's Son Flaunting Cash & Luxury Car by Lufthansa: 10:32am On Nov 23, 2017
Melaye's younger brother. May God salvage Africa in the hands of these demons in government.
Re: Michael Sean, Emmerson Mnangagwa's Son Flaunting Cash & Luxury Car by nabeans: 10:34am On Nov 23, 2017
Abeg, before we start quickly believing everything posted online please always endeavour to cross check the info so as not to fall mugu.
Re: Michael Sean, Emmerson Mnangagwa's Son Flaunting Cash & Luxury Car by giles14(m): 10:36am On Nov 23, 2017
johnnyvid:
These are photos of Michael Sean, the son of former Zimbabwe's former Vice President, Emmerson Mnangagwa, who will be sworn in as president following the resignation of Robert Mugabe on Tuesday.

source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/11/photos-of-son-of-incoming-president-of.html
zimbab ckineke gba unu uma
Re: Michael Sean, Emmerson Mnangagwa's Son Flaunting Cash & Luxury Car by Ugosample(m): 10:37am On Nov 23, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I hope you know Nigeria is the pooreat country in Africa and the world currently with over 70 million people livinh in abject poverty

Will you keep shut! !

Nigeria poorer than Malawi and Burundi?

You must be smoking
Re: Michael Sean, Emmerson Mnangagwa's Son Flaunting Cash & Luxury Car by SalamRushdie: 10:41am On Nov 23, 2017
Ugosample:

Will you keep shut! !

Nigeria poorer than Malawi and Burundi?

You must be smoking

Yes we have more poor people in the world by figure and precentage so yes Nigeria is the poorest country in world currently so dont decieve urself
Re: Michael Sean, Emmerson Mnangagwa's Son Flaunting Cash & Luxury Car by anudking: 10:46am On Nov 23, 2017
magoo10:
That is what you get when you continue to allow western worlds influence the change of governments in Africa,most times they don't do it for the good of the people but for their personal gains.

Nigeria is upside down today because America influenced and enforced the dullards propaganda government on the people.
so it was the Americans that voted him in,dude GEJ has gotten over the loss,try and get over it too
Re: Michael Sean, Emmerson Mnangagwa's Son Flaunting Cash & Luxury Car by Ugosample(m): 10:47am On Nov 23, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Yes we have more poor people in the world by figure and precentage so yes Nigeria is the poorest country in world currently so dont decieve urself

You are talking rubbish

India is 1.2 billion China 1.4 billion.

And you think Nigeria with 170m has more poor people than these countries? grin

Guy you don't know what you are talking about
Re: Michael Sean, Emmerson Mnangagwa's Son Flaunting Cash & Luxury Car by Mysselff2: 10:47am On Nov 23, 2017
geozone:
not yet done with crying for Nigeria cant even spare a tear for zimbabwe

Exactly
Re: Michael Sean, Emmerson Mnangagwa's Son Flaunting Cash & Luxury Car by overhypedsteve(m): 10:55am On Nov 23, 2017
Diso60090:
the thing pain you uuuuuuuuuu
yes na. Abi you nor hear say fo0lish people na curse and headache to people wey get sense?
Re: Michael Sean, Emmerson Mnangagwa's Son Flaunting Cash & Luxury Car by SalamRushdie: 10:57am On Nov 23, 2017
Ugosample:

You are talking rubbish

India is 1.2 billion China 1.4 billion.

And you think Nigeria with 170m has more poor people than these countries? grin

Guy you don't know what you are talking about

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2017/11/08/economist-predicts-nigeria-will-overtake-india-worlds-poorest-people/
Re: Michael Sean, Emmerson Mnangagwa's Son Flaunting Cash & Luxury Car by MrMystrO(m): 10:59am On Nov 23, 2017
fecta:
Lets wait and think a little bit before we start insulting him.
If we were that rich would we have done worse ?.
So i use all this as a motivation to keep working so that i can show that it is possible to be humble in the good times.

And please for those of you whose only income is your salary please start a side business cause nobody knows tomorrow

#fecta

Nice post bro, I see you.
Re: Michael Sean, Emmerson Mnangagwa's Son Flaunting Cash & Luxury Car by Mutendiwashe(f): 12:28pm On Nov 23, 2017
johnnyvid:
even the incoming president hands aren't clean at all. his kid are now flirting money all over the social media, why the poor zimbabweans wallow in poverty. God help us and continue to expose them.
the account is fake. It was simply created to cause angry and outrage. Mnangagwa's real children have always lived an ordinary life.
Re: Michael Sean, Emmerson Mnangagwa's Son Flaunting Cash & Luxury Car by lenghtinny(m): 12:51pm On Nov 23, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I hope you know Nigeria is the pooreat country in Africa and the world currently with over 70 million people livinh in abject poverty
Chaaiii!!!
So Zimbabwe currency get levels pass naira. Buhari and Amosun's LovePeddler ( Adeosun) don finish naija totally

1 Like

Re: Michael Sean, Emmerson Mnangagwa's Son Flaunting Cash & Luxury Car by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 23, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
I pray what happened to Libyans don't happen to Zimbabweans. undecided

let it happen. africa no dey ever learn from histoty.. even from experience sef...useless continent
Re: Michael Sean, Emmerson Mnangagwa's Son Flaunting Cash & Luxury Car by mechanics(m): 1:29pm On Nov 23, 2017
Too much money.
Re: Michael Sean, Emmerson Mnangagwa's Son Flaunting Cash & Luxury Car by panafrican(m): 1:51pm On Nov 23, 2017
Mnangagwa was involved in a multi million dollars scandal before the military coup. Him and the army chief who led the coup have something to hide.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. / Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt / Zimbabwe Coup Updates: Robert Mugabe Seen Moving Through Harare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.