Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos (53625 Views)

Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Wedding Invitation (Photos) / Hanan Buhari To Wed Mohammed Turad / Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by bewla(m): 6:12pm On Nov 23, 2017
Topccy007:

What is this one saying..... I've told you to stop smoking that shiit
u say she is stun but the truth is she ugl
Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by gawu1: 6:13pm On Nov 23, 2017
FarahAideed:
Ugly like her father
Your mother would have chosed Buhari 101 times over that camel look-like thing that fathered you.
And I know, having Buhari a father, you would have been must happiest creature.
Instead of being callous, pray that you have Buhari like as father in your next life.
Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by ProWalker: 6:18pm On Nov 23, 2017
Petik8:
r u enjoying d situation of dis country

Yes! How is that your business ?
Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by Topccy007: 6:21pm On Nov 23, 2017
bewla:
u say she is stun but the truth is she ugl
Go back and read my comment properly. I never said she's stunning. It was the poster that said she stuns.
Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by Oluwadamilare09: 6:26pm On Nov 23, 2017
Deprofessional:
I thought she is a muslim. Where is her hijab?
Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by Petik8(m): 6:28pm On Nov 23, 2017
ProWalker:

Yes! How is that your business ?
just asking
Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by bewla(m): 6:34pm On Nov 23, 2017
Topccy007:
Go back and read my comment properly. I never said she's stunning. It was the poster that said she stuns.
I c
Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by taurusdude0(m): 7:03pm On Nov 23, 2017
iGISTMORE:
@GISTMORE

President Buhari’s youngest daughter and photographer, Hanan Buhari looks absolutely breathtaking in these new photos she released on her Instagram.

Gist Via https://www.gistmore.com/buharis-daughter-hanan-looks-breathtaking-new-photos

She looks like a vampire(what's her face from vampire diaries) anyway she can suck me blood any day. grin yes Elena tongue
Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by gawu1: 7:11pm On Nov 23, 2017
SalamRushdie:

For better leadership to take over because Buhari has scored total zero
A confirmation that your father will not do better. Surely, Buhari will leave someday and whoever will succeed him must be ready to provide better leadership than him. Anything otherwise means retrograssion, and a replica of Yar'Adua leaving power to one ph.d. holder who turned out to be ineffective buffoon and clueless
Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by ImtiazNupe(m): 7:34pm On Nov 23, 2017
Her dressing is unislamically.
Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by aalangel(f): 8:16pm On Nov 23, 2017
Deprofessional:
I thought she is a muslim. Where is her hijab?

Hijab is for the poor.
Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by Caleycash(m): 8:49pm On Nov 23, 2017
Bari22:
This is not Hanan. Facts
who cares!?... Some people are so stupid!
Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by tolguy(m): 8:56pm On Nov 23, 2017
ProWalker:

As if she is even aware of your hateful existence. I'm sure she is surroundedd daily by those who love her.
see finishing

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by Petik8(m): 8:56pm On Nov 23, 2017
gawu1:

A confirmation that your father will not do better. Surely, Buhari will leave someday and whoever will succeed him must be ready to provide better leadership than him. Anything otherwise means retrograssion, and a replica of Yar'Adua leaving power to one ph.d. holder who turned out to be ineffective buffoon and clueless
haba u dey vex oo
Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by tolguy(m): 8:57pm On Nov 23, 2017
FarahAideed:

Zombie recieve sense jare .
accpt d truth na
Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by jaychubi: 9:13pm On Nov 23, 2017
iGISTMORE:
@GISTMORE

President Buhari’s youngest daughter and photographer, Hanan Buhari looks absolutely breathtaking in these new photos she released on her Instagram.

Gist Via https://www.gistmore.com/buharis-daughter-hanan-looks-breathtaking-new-photos

Did u call this mgbeke breathtaking u must be dumb
Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 23, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Once I remember she was born by the vile herdsman and desert demon called Buhari I immediately dislike her ..
where have you been all this while
Now you're back with you problems, thought you would have turned a new leaf but you're worse than the way you were before
Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by gawu1: 10:46pm On Nov 23, 2017
Petik8:
haba u dey vex oo
Na dat wailing zombie who dey call himself Salamrushide dey make man vex oooh. How him go dey call my amiable PMB useless. Even though him papa no born nan well, shebi he supposes to know what decorum means. I fit cut him throat should I meet him Face to Face for all him regular insults on my PMB.
I know say one can't beat a child but stopan from wailing. So him can wail well well as he likes, but let him not abuse that privilege.
I don talkan be that kpyi!
Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by SalamRushdie: 11:08pm On Nov 23, 2017
bamidelee:

where have you been all this while
Now you're back with you problems, thought you would have turned a new leaf but you're worse than the way you were before

I went on a short break before hypertension catches me over this bad govt ..I hope you are no more pro Buhari
Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by Petik8(m): 11:20pm On Nov 23, 2017
gawu1:

Na dat wailing zombie who dey call himself Salamrushide dey make man vex oooh. How him go dey call my amiable PMB useless. Even though him papa no born nan well, shebi he supposes to know what decorum means. I fit cut him throat should I meet him Face to Face for all him regular insults on my PMB.
I know say one can't beat a child but stopan from wailing. So him can wail well well as he likes, but let him not abuse that privilege.
I don talkan be that kpyi!
abeg no cut anybody throat ooo
Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by BlowBack: 1:22am On Nov 24, 2017
This is absolutely haram

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Coromo In Taraba State, Kill 12 / 3 New Flyover Bridges In Lagos: Some Of Akinwumni Ambode's Legacies (PHOTOS) / 'Don't Let Fayose Die': Isaac Fayose As Security Surround Ekiti Govt House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.