Stats: 3,155,903 members, 7,828,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos (53616 Views)

Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Wedding Invitation (Photos) / Hanan Buhari To Wed Mohammed Turad / Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by bugidon(m): 2:04pm On Nov 23, 2017
Hijab is meant for only the poor muslims I guess undecided grin
Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by Akinz0126(m): 2:07pm On Nov 23, 2017
You don't underestimate the power of 21st century make up
Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by xihudurig: 2:09pm On Nov 23, 2017

Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by Exciton(m): 2:17pm On Nov 23, 2017
Lol. So easy to manipulate Nigerians.
Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by Azam101: 2:23pm On Nov 23, 2017
ProWalker:

As if she is even aware of your hateful existence. I'm sure she is surroundedd daily by those who love her.
May u never lack sense with your reply!

Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by henrycantona(m): 2:27pm On Nov 23, 2017
that finger nails though i thought muslims dont do pedicures this is haram wallahitallahi allah must hear this
Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by efighter: 2:36pm On Nov 23, 2017
Deprofessional:
I thought she is a muslim. Where is her hijab?

I am a Muslim, hijab is for poor Muslim ladies. The rich flaunt what they've got.
Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by Partreek911: 2:47pm On Nov 23, 2017
FarahAideed:
Ugly like her father
hate has made you blind
Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by Tozara(m): 2:51pm On Nov 23, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Once I remember she was born by the vile herdsman and desert demon called Buhari I immediately dislike her ..
Judge people by their OWN character and actions, not based on attachments over which they had no say or control. You didn't choose your parents, tribe, race, or gender. We can't be blamed for things beyond our control. Don't try to hold her accountable for her father's character and deeds.

I also detest the president, though.
By the way, isn't she breathtaking? grin

Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by isalegan2: 2:57pm On Nov 23, 2017
intruxive:
Stop lying, this is hannan angry

Thank you, o jare. Why would the president's daughter pose for those suggestive photos? Is she an actress? Rubbish.

efighter:

I am a Muslim, hijab is for poor Muslim ladies. The rich flaunt what they've got.

You're not a Muslim.
Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by kings09(m): 2:57pm On Nov 23, 2017
Deprofessional:
madridguy com n answer dis 1
Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by goodnews777: 2:59pm On Nov 23, 2017
Breathtaking ?rubbish.
Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 23, 2017
In the end she'll just be confined to the sitting room, the kitchen and the "other" room. Beauty, intelligence and education wasted
Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by buskie13(m): 3:03pm On Nov 23, 2017
eleojo23:

All those rules don't apply to the rich na.

Na only poor people dey carry those rules for head...
so our president is no longer poor with just 150 cows?
Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by mafolayomi(f): 3:07pm On Nov 23, 2017
FarahAideed:
Ugly like her father
You say? Buhari may not have anything o, but he is not ugly I beg
Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by fpeter(f): 3:19pm On Nov 23, 2017
Islam laws are for the poor.

Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by HOLYDICK(m): 3:25pm On Nov 23, 2017
I want her so deep and hard right now grin

Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by tng(f): 3:28pm On Nov 23, 2017
LadySarah:

Are you a woman,do you know abt makeup?she used contours on her face

Its not about contouring, she isn't the one
Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by olufemi7onifade: 3:36pm On Nov 23, 2017
Deprofessional:

Hijab is for the poor. Even the Sultan and Emirs daughters don't like wearing it.
Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by Primebuilders(m): 3:40pm On Nov 23, 2017
for those asking where is her hijab, u no know say hijab is for the low class and illitrates. the rich dont hijab. get your thinking straight
Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by NafeesaAA(f): 3:47pm On Nov 23, 2017
Topccy007:
Her elder sis is off the market... Now it's her turn get her own billionaire hubby... Good luck
Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by igwegeorgiano(m): 5:01pm On Nov 23, 2017
very ugly thing
Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by gawu1: 5:33pm On Nov 23, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Once I remember she was born by the vile herdsman and desert demon called Buhari I immediately dislike her ..
Who will even allow an internet rogue and vagabond, and a factory made human near his/her daughter!
Poor you, go look up the street for your mates.
Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by gawu1: 5:43pm On Nov 23, 2017
SalamRushdie:

But they will leave soon
For that thing you call your father to take over.
Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by SalamRushdie: 5:44pm On Nov 23, 2017
gawu1:

Who will even allow an internet rogue and vagabond, and a factory made human near his/her daughter!
Poor you, go look up the street for your mates.

Even if they give me any northern girl for free I wont take ..I dont even talk to hausa people id you dont know
Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by SalamRushdie: 5:46pm On Nov 23, 2017
gawu1:

For that thing you call your father to take over.

For better leadership to take over because Buhari has scored total zero
Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by newoffer: 5:50pm On Nov 23, 2017
To all the northerners who carry religion for head like headgear. Ogun punish u all. Can u see a modern daughter while u guyz are brainwashed
Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by bewla(m): 6:00pm On Nov 23, 2017
Topccy007:
Her elder sis is off the market... Now it's her turn get her own billionaire hubby... Good luck
nonsense if she is from the poor u say ugly abi she look like chadding not from nigeria
Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by Petik8(m): 6:02pm On Nov 23, 2017
ProWalker:

They will keep giving you agony as long as they are in Aso Rock
I'm sure you are aĺl far older on the lady you are hating on, speaks volume about your own state of affairs in life
r u enjoying d situation of dis country
Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by gawu1: 6:04pm On Nov 23, 2017
FarahAideed:
Ugly like her father
Your mother would have chosed Buhari 101 times over that camel look-like thing that fathered you.
Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by Topccy007: 6:06pm On Nov 23, 2017
bewla:
nonsense if she is from the poor u say ugly abi she look like chadding not from nigeria
What is this one saying..... I've told you to stop smoking that shiit

IPOB Dissociates Itself From Biafra National Guard (BNG) / You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas / 3 New Flyover Bridges In Lagos: Some Of Akinwumni Ambode's Legacies (PHOTOS)