Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,028 members, 7,828,608 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos (53621 Views)

Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Wedding Invitation (Photos) / Hanan Buhari To Wed Mohammed Turad / Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by Badonasty(m): 12:52pm On Nov 23, 2017
iGISTMORE:
@GISTMORE

President Buhari’s youngest daughter and photographer, Hanan Buhari looks absolutely breathtaking in these new photos she released on her Instagram.

Gist Via https://www.gistmore.com/buharis-daughter-hanan-looks-breathtaking-new-photos

I guess sharia law doesn't apply to kids of rich northerners...while some fools go dey dress like masquerade

3 Likes

Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 23, 2017
Who cares

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 23, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Once I remember she was born by the vile herdsman and desert demon called Buhari I immediately dislike her ..
,, shuuu who cares cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by adisabarber(m): 12:53pm On Nov 23, 2017
So you mean she's advertising her market? grin

Topccy007:
Her elder sis is off the market... Now it's her turn get her own billionaire hubby... Good luck

2 Likes

Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by lazygal: 12:53pm On Nov 23, 2017
iGISTMORE:
@GISTMORE

President Buhari’s youngest daughter and photographer, Hanan Buhari looks absolutely breathtaking in these new photos she released on her Instagram.

Gist Via https://www.gistmore.com/buharis-daughter-hanan-looks-breathtaking-new-photos

Indirectly notifying suitors that their daughter is ready . same move they made with zahra..I have never seen an attention seeking first family like this ...I really can't wait for 2018

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by Adakintroy: 12:53pm On Nov 23, 2017
Wait! Na me first see her..so na me go marry her.
Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by lazygal: 12:53pm On Nov 23, 2017
iGISTMORE:
@GISTMORE

Indirectly notifying suitors that their daughter is ready . same move they made with zahra..I have never seen an attention seeking first family like this ...I really can't wait for 2019

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by MrHighSea: 12:54pm On Nov 23, 2017
We've seen her, the economy of Nigeria is now better.

2 Likes

Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by Okky1900: 12:55pm On Nov 23, 2017
Pls who dey shinevthis girl kongo

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by asawanathegreat(m): 12:56pm On Nov 23, 2017
Breathtaking my shoe
Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by tommykiwi(m): 12:57pm On Nov 23, 2017
Where is the breathtaking pictures here? Abi the pictures remain for house? All this low self esteem bloggers.
Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by joystickextend1(m): 12:58pm On Nov 23, 2017
Not bad smiley

Meanwhile guys check out my profile for your extender products and other adult toys wink
Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by kitaatita: 12:59pm On Nov 23, 2017
Deprofessional:
I thought she is a muslim. Where is her hijab?
Deceive yourself. Modern woman are doing away with things that limit their freedom
Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by positivelord: 12:59pm On Nov 23, 2017
hahahah
Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by Guyman02: 1:03pm On Nov 23, 2017
Deprofessional:
I thought she is a muslim. Where is her hijab?

Hijab is for children of poor Muslims

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by Etimnaic(m): 1:09pm On Nov 23, 2017
If this one handle knife or bottle eh...

Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by Tension532: 1:14pm On Nov 23, 2017
FarahAideed:
Ugly like her father
before i talk lemme c yhur pix first!
Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by sinceraconcept(m): 1:14pm On Nov 23, 2017
she looks like a owl. or is it the make up?
Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 1:16pm On Nov 23, 2017
i like when hausa muslim lady xpose her hair...kinda turn me ON...like zainab during my nysc i took her home and unleased her hair fr d first time...i had strong erection n chop her wella. she still callz me even as she is married to one small alhaji
Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by baddosky1: 1:17pm On Nov 23, 2017
Another husband stabber in the making.
Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by nothernstar: 1:30pm On Nov 23, 2017
She must be stored for not covering her hair not even hijab. She has committed sin. We chop off her right hand
Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by ebbo(m): 1:35pm On Nov 23, 2017
But this is not buhari's daughter na
Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by ElsonMorali: 1:41pm On Nov 23, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Once I remember she was born by the vile herdsman and desert demon called Buhari I immediately dislike her ..

Your headache. She doesn't know you exist.
Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by Gamusgamus: 1:41pm On Nov 23, 2017
Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by mydex93(f): 1:42pm On Nov 23, 2017
Please what is stunning about this
Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by LadySarah: 1:43pm On Nov 23, 2017
intruxive:
Stop lying, this is hannan angry
Are you a woman,do you know abt makeup?she used contours on her face
Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by stankezzy: 1:55pm On Nov 23, 2017
thiefing family , our oil money de talk for her body while de real owners are lavishing in poverty , see her finger nail like leopard claw that will be used to put mark on an afonja face

Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by madridguy(m): 1:57pm On Nov 23, 2017
Sister this one go use every resources take do make up..abeg my power no reach ooooo. Even Hajia Buhari fine pass this one tongue
Team natural beauty

ajebuter:
Aburo mi madridguy da?

Obe ti dele oh

Eleyi naa ti woleya now

Oya make we go meet Baba Bubu..
Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by petitejolie(f): 1:59pm On Nov 23, 2017
chai! this is haram o
Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by Anasko(m): 2:01pm On Nov 23, 2017
This is Not Hanan Buhari, pure lies and bloggers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 New Flyover Bridges In Lagos: Some Of Akinwumni Ambode's Legacies (PHOTOS) / Aminu Salisu, Dogara’s Outrider Dies In Crash (Photo) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Coromo In Taraba State, Kill 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.