Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment (45199 Views)

Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" / Lovers Who Met On Dino Melaye’s Facebook Comment Section Set To Wed / Lady Twerks In Front Of Soldier And His 2 Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment by talk2percy(m): 3:24pm On Nov 24, 2017
Their pics with native attire make sense die
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment by Spaxon(f): 3:24pm On Nov 24, 2017
bettercreature:
Are you a transgender? You have a female as a DP but reason like a man
what does my post has to with male reasoning?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment by Smooyis(m): 3:25pm On Nov 24, 2017
Nice one. Congratulations
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment by mikeycharles(m): 3:26pm On Nov 24, 2017
olisaemeka1:
he read her comment and sent friends request....he did not read and propose ooo
One bottle of gulder for you
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment by bamoski(m): 3:26pm On Nov 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Her own better oo cheesy
Let me start commenting nicely on nairaland
Who knows cheesy My better half might just read my comment and propose

Who will want to marry you with your bad mouth

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment by Opelwonder(m): 3:26pm On Nov 24, 2017
Spaxon:

meanwhile all five topics concerning Muslims that graced the frontage today. Christians weren't allowed to comment..
But Muslims are allowed to comment on Christian threads about tithing.....

See Seun better stop behaving like a 3 year old.
Enough of your insults...

you can't ban me...
I am 100% Awon Werey.
u are btiful. Plz can I follow u on facebook. I like u
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Her own better oo cheesy

I'm here. Diamond ring will soon fall on you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment by iykomo666(m): 3:29pm On Nov 24, 2017
Rapsowdee01:
ANOTHER RESPONSIBLE WOMAN OFF THE MARKET.....

Dear God, If it will be only SLAY QUEENS left to marry when I'm ready to settle down, please give me the chance to disobey you and not MARRY....
lol

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment by enemyofprogress: 3:30pm On Nov 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Her own better oo cheesy
see me here monitoring you right from day one,just waiting to finish my school cert before coming out to propose to you kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment by 042gist: 3:30pm On Nov 24, 2017
So Soldier do fall in love? grin Am happy for you Bro. Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment by ChristyB(f): 3:31pm On Nov 24, 2017
I have also noticed that rubbish, leave the topics that has to do with Christians alone.
if you can make someone lie of being a muslim just to comment then that's so rubbish.

Spaxon:

meanwhile all five topics concerning Muslims that graced the frontage today. Christians weren't allowed to comment..

you can't ban me...
I am 100% Awon Werey.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment by TemmyTee82(f): 3:32pm On Nov 24, 2017
Spaxon:

you can't ban me...
I am 100% Awon Werey.

I thought I was the only one that noticed.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment by BumbleBee2ice(f): 3:33pm On Nov 24, 2017
VeniJu:
I've made a promise to myself that one day, I'm going to beat up a soldier.
#Soon.
God is ur muscle embarassed

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment by BumbleBee2ice(f): 3:35pm On Nov 24, 2017
Spaxon:

you can't ban me...
I am 100% Awon Werey.
Abeg it's not worth d effort jare sis undecided
God dey angry
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:40pm On Nov 24, 2017
I HATE EDITED PHOTOS. HAPPY MARRIED LIFE TO THEM.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment by VeniJu: 3:41pm On Nov 24, 2017
BumbleBee2ice:
God is ur muscle embarassed
Sine'misione . #NoMercyGiven.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment by Slayer2: 3:42pm On Nov 24, 2017
Kingofrudy:
sad So make we fry Nairaland?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment by Spaxon(f): 3:43pm On Nov 24, 2017
Opelwonder:
u are btiful. Plz can I follow u on facebook. I like u
lol...
Let's get along on Nairaland
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment by Spaxon(f): 3:49pm On Nov 24, 2017
ChristyB:
I have also noticed that rubbish, leave the topics that has to do with Christians alone.
if you can make someone lie of being a muslim just to comment then that's so rubbish.

it's his Forum, he can do what he likes
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment by ahmEenu(m): 3:49pm On Nov 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Her own better oo cheesy
u don't have picture on your profile. And I am suppose to marry a girl without a face..... WTF
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment by Spaxon(f): 3:50pm On Nov 24, 2017
TemmyTee82:

I thought I was the only one that noticed.
it's really childish of Seun. Well it's his forum, he can do what he likes

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment by Spaxon(f): 3:51pm On Nov 24, 2017
BumbleBee2ice:

Abeg it's not worth d effort jare sis undecided
God dey angry
God dey
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment by Tobium1(m): 3:57pm On Nov 24, 2017
She's very beautiful. But i was expecting to see that Facebook post
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment by frankobinna(m): 4:01pm On Nov 24, 2017
they met in a Facebook group IGBOIST
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment by Beryl007: 4:02pm On Nov 24, 2017
*For your Borehole Drilling and Geophysical Survey at Reasonable Price....Contact us @ SDU Geology Firm...via call and whatsapp : 09035560780 Email: samueladeyemia9@gmail.com. We are at your Service at Ogun State, Oyo State , Lagos State, Osun State, Ekiti State and environs
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment by ibrokola(m): 4:02pm On Nov 24, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
The husband dark oh
Army color �
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment by tukdi: 4:03pm On Nov 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Her own better oo cheesy Let me start commenting nicely on nairaland Who knows cheesy My better half might just read my comment and propose
I have just read your comment dearie! Just kindly pm me! cool
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment by ogunladeabiodun: 4:06pm On Nov 24, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
The husband dark oh
like guinness stout abi?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment by emelda86(f): 4:12pm On Nov 24, 2017
Na wa ooo...let me start commenting goodly so that I can meet my better half

Oshisco
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment by emelda86(f): 4:13pm On Nov 24, 2017
frankobinna:
they met in a Facebook group
IGBOIST

Let me go & join igboist

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? / #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) / Caption This Proposal Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.