Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,277 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment (45202 Views)

Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" / Lovers Who Met On Dino Melaye’s Facebook Comment Section Set To Wed / Lady Twerks In Front Of Soldier And His 2 Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment by divineRx(f): 4:15pm On Nov 24, 2017
HML in advance to d lovely couple... more blessings fall on them
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 24, 2017
cyndy1000:
Cute couple happy married life in advance. Any form of domestic violence, infidelity, childless, n divorce from your village people die by fire. I wish you guys Love, success, many children in IJN

Ameeeeeeennnnnnnnnn
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment by ElsonMorali: 4:29pm On Nov 24, 2017
Interesting!
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment by ChristyB(f): 4:39pm On Nov 24, 2017
Well, you're right.

Spaxon:
it's his Forum, he can do what he likes
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment by AremoOG(m): 4:46pm On Nov 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Her own better oo cheesy Let me start commenting nicely on nairaland Who knows cheesy My better half might just read my comment and propose
Well av read ur comment but i will propose later
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment by Spaxon(f): 5:00pm On Nov 24, 2017
ChristyB:
Well, you're right.

let's just sit n watch

Have a lovely evening
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment by adez33(m): 5:23pm On Nov 24, 2017
When I finally meet my wife, I will give her a hot slap for making me go through all these heartbreaks before showing up
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment by JaffyJoe(m): 5:34pm On Nov 24, 2017
Congrats in advance to them. Met my chic here in Foreign affairs section. She had only 4 posts & 3 dp likes lol. A post was enough to get my attention, very intellectual and also a sweet person. I pray it flourishes into this pretty soon wink
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment by AFONJACOW(m): 5:39pm On Nov 24, 2017
I lost count on how many yellowbar gulz I fvck via Facebook grin grin grin since I rediscovered their weak point I stopped chasing women on the road
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment by zynzyn(m): 5:42pm On Nov 24, 2017
Kingofrudy:
sad So make we fry Nairaland?

Yes, with Fish!! grin

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment by iluvdonjazzy: 6:00pm On Nov 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Her own better oo cheesy
Let me start commenting nicely on nairaland
Who knows cheesy My better half might just read my comment and propose
just like as am going to do now, WILL U MARRY ME?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment by lanre1324: 6:11pm On Nov 24, 2017
Well I congratulate the couple, but may I remind you that your relationship must involve your parents and their blessing . Do you tell God before the conclusion. I pray God will establish your marriage IJN.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment by TheAdvocate(m): 6:23pm On Nov 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Her own better oo cheesy
Let me start commenting nicely on nairaland
Who knows cheesy My better half might just read my comment and propose

See my ✋
Am ur better half. My wife is with the remaining half!
Let's do it. My wife doesn't knife���
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment by jfleece(m): 6:24pm On Nov 24, 2017
She is beautiful
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment by olisaemeka1(m): 10:56pm On Nov 24, 2017
mikeycharles:
One bottle of gulder for you
Barman .......pls change this bottle to Goldberg sharp......cold one
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 24, 2017
Happy married life in advance.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment by sfinkzslot(m): 6:32am On Nov 25, 2017
sfinkzslot:
am really surprised we still have igbos in military high ups o
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment by IdeyFindWife: 9:56am On Nov 25, 2017
cyndy1000:
Cute couple happy married life in advance. Any form of domestic violence, infidelity, childless, n divorce from your village people die by fire. I wish you guys Love, success, many children in IJN

Waoh! Amen, prophetess!!

Your own be more glorious, as you have loved good things and wished them well too, IJN!
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment by cyndy1000(f): 2:57pm On Nov 25, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

Waoh! Amen, prophetess!!

Your own be more glorious, as you have loved good things and wished them well too, IJN!

Amen o
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment by Opelwonder(m): 2:02am On Nov 27, 2017
Spaxon:
lol...
Let's get along on Nairaland
werey. I will quote u until u accept. Nt ur numba o. Jst ur facebook username
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment by Spaxon(f): 4:25am On Nov 27, 2017
Opelwonder:
werey. I will quote u until u accept. Nt ur numba o. Jst ur facebook username
Ehhe?
Lwkmd....

I'll do it
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment by vivoraju: 7:19am On Feb 09, 2018
[URL=http://eurotousd.info/]Euro to dollar trends[/URL]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mechanic Takes Fiancee To His Workshop For Their Pre-wedding Shoot In Onitsha / Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.