Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,357 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding (65319 Views)

Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date / Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her / Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding by mofedamijo(m): 10:07am On Nov 25, 2017
demefaboy:
Guy swerve, ur brain has been damaged by poverty, let him come out and say he is not rich. He is the one who took his riches to be calculated by Forbes!! By doing that he has showed off. Every rich man show off, argue with ur keypad
Lol....poverty....u castrated philistine,u know nothing yet u insult n show off ur foolishness,look at this slowpoke,you take your riches to be calculated..lol,how can u carry riches...lol,ure a swine who deserves every word of insult,let him come out and say he his not rich??..lol,his he the cause of ur penury?
kill ursef dog,n dont ever quote me with ur 500kilobyte brain,u pathetic slowpoke,ur foolishness is so sophisticated u can fool ur generations to come....now take ur silly azz out of here u slowpoke.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding by Bhol28: 10:39am On Nov 25, 2017
Nice one,Money does it
Re: Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 25, 2017
aonag:

na womn go fit talk this kine thing after una go want make men see u as equals

I don't know how to envy or carry bad belle for a fellow lady who married well.

As am happy for her, so shall my own be good and filled with wealth and peace amen. That's the way i see life.

And moreover am not equal to a man, am just a man's helper.

Have been a man for many years back.. I don't pray to resume such roles later on in the remaining years of my life, that's why am harsh sometimes in some of my statements.

It takes financial responsibilities and moral responsibility to be a man, apart from having a dicck.

This is my time to plan, assist, then relax.

God knows have paid my dues in both worlds. God knows.

Peeps trying to reach me thru pm, I can't access email. Pls attach your number or email address to your profile pic after clicking my pm.. Thanks.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding by ppotter(m): 11:27am On Nov 25, 2017
Towncrier247:
More pics here>> http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/interior-designer-ehi-ogbebor-steps-out-in-a-rolls-royce-with-her-new-billionaire-husband

Some people have excess money while some are dying in penury. Am still trying to understand this equality of human being.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding by vivypretty(f): 11:42am On Nov 25, 2017
360command:
An English man who reads your English won't understand what you have written. The word is not "packer", but "dust pan". I wonder where Nigerians got that English from.
thanks.
you understood the message, but is it the sentence that the English man won't understand or "packer".
Re: Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding by vivypretty(f): 11:45am On Nov 25, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaooooo
I let loose a loud guffaw n a bean flavoured ultra smelly Fart reading ur comment! cheesy grin

U is so MEAN! tongue
(closes nose) hmmmmmmm

lol
Re: Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding by mofedamijo(m): 11:46am On Nov 25, 2017
demefaboy:
Ur father, ur Mum, all the elders in ur family are castrated Philippines. Ur father knows nothing yet he insults ur Oloshooo Mum. Ur father is a slowpoke. Ur father is a swine that deserves every word of insult from ur olosho Mum. Ur Mum is a cheap dog with a 2 kilobyte brain. All the elders in ur family are pathetic morons, their foolishness is so sophisticated they can fool their generation to Com, now ask them to take their silly poor ass outa here, cause am not the cause of u and their lack of good quality education and poverty. I know ur frustration is poverty which u inherited from ur lame short fat ugly father, one eye mum and their generation
Lol....for you to have insulted my parents shows alot,its either your father is dead n long buried or he his as useless as the naira,u cant even argue ina matured way,ure insulting my parents,lol he pain ham hin won die,if u av regards for your parents u wont insult someone elses parents,so i presume they re useless or dead,now am not the cause of the misfortune that enveloped you lineage,or ur generations,so pleas take ur frustrations to the gods....lol he pain ham die,u will still die untop my matter....lol
Re: Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding by vivypretty(f): 11:47am On Nov 25, 2017
Tedassie:
Lol...sounds like something you do often!
laughing like is ur usual trick
Re: Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding by spartacus11(m): 11:48am On Nov 25, 2017
martineverest:
and you got black and uncivilized mentality

-Why do Companies make Expensive cars if it is not to be bought

-Why do companies make Cameras if it will not be used to take pictures

-Why was social media created if it will not be used to share our story

Go get ur money and stop hating

Bill gate get more expensive stuff dan these couple, and why does he always fight to remain world richest man if he his not enjoy the show off of it

Cc Luukasz
Re: Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding by vivypretty(f): 12:00pm On Nov 25, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
I'm certain you are part of the "others".
u don dey look 4 partner abi?
Re: Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding by Ranchhoddas: 12:12pm On Nov 25, 2017
vivypretty:
u don dey look 4 partner abi?
Partner?
Re: Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding by luminouz(m): 12:12pm On Nov 25, 2017
vivypretty:

(closese nose) hmmmmmmm

lol
grin
Re: Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding by Ranchhoddas: 12:15pm On Nov 25, 2017
mofedamijo:
...or he his as useless as the naira...
I don die...

1 Like

Re: Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding by vivypretty(f): 12:17pm On Nov 25, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Partner?
looks like the kind of things u do
Re: Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding by Ranchhoddas: 12:28pm On Nov 25, 2017
vivypretty:
looks like the kind of things u do
Really?
Have we had any interaction before now? On another thread someone is calling me an attention seeker and now this.
I think I have to change my bathing soap.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding by demefaboy(m): 12:57pm On Nov 25, 2017
A grammatical bomb from a short ugly ape, u can't even make a good sentence just like ur short fat ugly monkey father.
mofedamijo:

Lol....for you to have insulted my parents shows alot,its either your father is dead n long buried or he his as useless as the naira,u cant even argue ina matured way,ure insulting my parents,lol he pain ham hin won die,if u av regards for your parents u wont insult someone elses parents,so i presume they re useless or dead,now am not the cause of the misfortune that enveloped you lineage,or ur generations,so pleas take ur frustrations to the gods....lol he pain ham die,u will still die untop my matter....lol
Ur short fat ugly father and prostitute mum are useless, and died long ago when he ur father slept with u through ur anus Gay Lord. ugly short ape that no one wanna associate with, go use ur olosho mama slippers breast masturbate as usual, cause u can never be laid by any gal. All the elders in ur family are dead and useless for passing poverty unto U. Go suck ur prostitute Mum's smelling toto as usual and grow up short ugly ape that lack good quality education
Re: Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding by mofedamijo(m): 1:02pm On Nov 25, 2017
demefaboy:
A grammatical bomb from a short ugly ape, u can't even make a good sentence just like ur short fat ugly monkey father. Ur short fat ugly father and prostitute mum are useless, and died long ago when he ur father slept with u through ur anus Gay Lord. All the elders in ur family are dead and useless for passing poverty unto U. Go suck ur prostitute Mum's smelling toto as usual and grow up short ugly ape that lack good quality education
I know ure not educated.....lol u re so pained oya sorry dont go and hang ursef oooo...

Re: Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding by demefaboy(m): 1:13pm On Nov 25, 2017
mofedamijo:

I know ure not educated.....lol u re so pained oya sorry dont go and hang ursef oooo...
Short ugly ape I will sit u, ur short fat ugly dad, olosho mum, all the elders in ur family and teach dem in a class. Grammatical bomber man. Yes am pained that ur short fat ugly dad is a Gaylord who love enjoying ur dirty ass. I will hang ur prostitute Mum's pussy and ask my dog to enjoy her, after which I will dash her money to go feed ur short legs. Go use ur prostitute Mum's slippers breast to masturbate cause no gal can date an ugly short ape like u
Re: Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding by mofedamijo(m): 1:31pm On Nov 25, 2017
demefaboy:
Short ugly ape I will sit u, ur short fat ugly dad, olosho mum, all the elders in ur family and teach dem in a class. Grammatical bomber man. Yes am pained that ur short fat ugly dad is a Gaylord who love enjoying ur dirty ass. I will hang ur prostitute Mum's pussy and ask my dog to enjoy her, after which I will dash her money to go feed ur short legs. Go use ur prostitute Mum's slippers breast to masturbate cause no gal can date an ugly short ape like u
Die mudafucka die....am dating a lady now she is so sweet,she’s actually from Germany do u care to meet her,u il die of frustration last last...
Re: Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding by Tedassie(m): 1:48pm On Nov 25, 2017
vivypretty:

laughing like is ur usual trick
seriously ur description was quite apt,looks like something you do with so much expertise tongue

i'm in my house you know what to do cheesy
Re: Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding by Expertposh(f): 1:50pm On Nov 25, 2017
So I heard she gat money too.

So with all the fineness n money she gat she couldn't find hersef a hunk?
It's this short oldman she finally ended up with as 3rd wife.
Life is so unfair.. grin

Well at least she'll be crying in a Royce undecided
Re: Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding by demefaboy(m): 2:03pm On Nov 25, 2017
mofedamijo:

Die mudafucka die....am dating a lady now she is so sweet,she’s actually from Germany do u care to meet her,u il die of frustration last last...
Sharrap ugly short ape, with those ur short legs!! Ur Mum's smelling pussy, that ur monkey short papa, ur cursed generation can never be loved by a pig not to talk of a human. Go use ur olosho mama slippers breast masturbate as usual, later ur gay short fat ugly Dad will enjoy ur anus. First class ugly short illiterate ape
Re: Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding by demefaboy(m): 2:04pm On Nov 25, 2017
Expertposh:

Life is so unfair.. grin

That shouldn't be ur problem as far as she happy with him. Show us ur own hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding by mofedamijo(m): 2:17pm On Nov 25, 2017
demefaboy:
Sharrap ugly short ape, with those ur short legs!! Ur Mum's smelling pussy, that ur monkey short papa, ur cursed generation can never be loved by a pig not to talk of a human. Go use ur olosho mama slippers breast masturbate as usual, later ur gay short fat ugly Dad will enjoy ur anus. First class ugly short illiterate ape
Painment...lol,,u il die of frustration b4 the year runs out if u continue like this...lmao ure dead already
Re: Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding by Expertposh(f): 2:17pm On Nov 25, 2017
demefaboy:
That shouldn't be ur problem as far as she happy with him. Show us ur own hypocrite

Loool grin grin tongue who told u she's happy with him?
Short uglee man yuck! Even with all d money he's still not fresh
P. S: come my house come see my own.. smiley
Re: Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding by demefaboy(m): 2:32pm On Nov 25, 2017
mofedamijo:

Painment...lol,,u il die of frustration b4 the year runs out if u continue like this...lmao ure dead already
Ur short ugly dad is dead and u will soon join him with ur short legs. Poverty is ur short generation's name
Re: Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding by 360command: 2:40pm On Nov 25, 2017
vivypretty:

thanks.
you understood the message, but is it the sentence that the English man won't understand or "packer".
one mistake in a particular sentence be it a word, phrase can make the entire statement meaningless which can be hard to comprehend.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding by handsomebanana(m): 4:00pm On Nov 25, 2017
Expertposh:

Life is so unfair.. grin

Life is so unfair for personal choice wey she make. You kon know her pass herself na.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride / How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? / Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.