Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,787 members, 7,831,544 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding (65323 Views)

Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date / Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her / Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding by handsomebanana(m): 1:27am On Nov 25, 2017
pol23:
Many times I don't really understand many things.
Like this news...
If I had my way...I will be living in Mars alone..
Humans has lost it.
Especially we the blacks.

And in what way have we lost it ? Care to share ?
Re: Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding by demefaboy(m): 1:44am On Nov 25, 2017
bettercreature:
I’m a psychologist! I studied human mind and it’s functions,I didn’t even study in Nigeria so I believe you have no idea of what I know about human mind
As a human being we can not survive without showing off beside everybody has his/ her way of showing off
Most of these rich men you are talking about often brag about their wealth,runs to Forbes to announce every cent they are making,buy expensive car,build expensive house,donate to the charity though I believe you don’t know that donating to charity is a way of showing off.I don’t have time to argue with you
Brother don't waste your time on him, poverty is his problem. Anyone that has money and is not showing it does not have money
Re: Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding by demefaboy(m): 1:46am On Nov 25, 2017
mofedamijo:

Thats still the mentality he was talking about,you think Dangote or bill gates or Mike adenuga will show off....my bro when ure big,you dont need to show off,infact you want your tinz to be private...
Everyone shows off, in their own different ways. If Dangote is not showing off why is he called the richest man in Africa?? Let him come out and deny it to prove he doesn't like showing off
Re: Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding by demefaboy(m): 1:52am On Nov 25, 2017
quiverfull:
The need to showoff is rooted in insecurity.
Poverty is ur problem
Re: Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding by demefaboy(m): 1:56am On Nov 25, 2017
Luukasz:
If your sole aim of buying things is to show off, then insecurity is rooted deep in your skin.
Why is dangote, bill gate et al not showing off, only poor & insecure men show off.
Oga sharrap God punish u and poverty. Na ur type go show pass when u get cash, hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding by Austinoiz(m): 2:03am On Nov 25, 2017
Mrnakeina:
Babe use physical and spiritual rope tie that man o cheesy

Naija babes dem wicked

May you be tied physically and spirituality too. Wicked soul!
Re: Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding by Tedassie(m): 2:05am On Nov 25, 2017
vivypretty:
men money shouts!!!!!
giving out cars....while others are struggling to get plastic packer after putting #200 inside envelope as wedding gifts to a couple.
Lol...sounds like something you do often!
Re: Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding by crownson(m): 2:05am On Nov 25, 2017
How I Make N450,000 Every Month Online With Only My Laptop From The Comfort Of My Room
And How You Can Do It Too!!! Click here now to see…
Re: Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding by Tedassie(m): 2:10am On Nov 25, 2017
pauljumbo:
This is the handiwork of paying tithe

If you want to be successful pay tithe
to the worker of your jazz
Re: Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding by Austinoiz(m): 2:10am On Nov 25, 2017
Only broke niggars (poor in body, soul, spirit and mentality) criticize rich peeps when they show off.
Abeg mek I ask: didnt the bible say YOU CAN'T LIT A LAMP AND CONCEAL ITS LIGHT FROM ILLUMINATING THE SURROUNDING?

1 Like

Re: Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding by Obason22(m): 2:22am On Nov 25, 2017
u can never find fish on empty ground. it's only in a river u can find them, that is woman for u
Re: Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding by gete21: 3:05am On Nov 25, 2017
Mrnakeina:
Babe use physical and spiritual rope tie that man o cheesy

Naija babes dem wicked

5, u mean

Re: Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding by Tedassie(m): 3:30am On Nov 25, 2017
Nice...it's without a doubt she's experiencing Heaven on Earth courtesy of her husband's affluence.

Conversely;
When you live in a country where strict taxation on affluent individuals (Note: Individuals whose per capita income runs into excess,thus trumping the IGR of an economically viable state in consistent years . You might feel you're rich but your wealth could just be enough to cater for you and your family for just perhaps a limited&inconsistent time period,)
This is what you should expect...ostentatious display of wealth. What people don't understand about affluence is that,it can both be a blessing and a curse; when affluence becomes a tool for violence&oppression,self-aggrandizement,impunity and all other vices,then it becomes a curse to society but when it is inately recognised as a basic tool for philantropy; as it relates to people-oriented projects,infrastructural development,economic&sociocultural reform,only then will we know that,it's primordial purpose as a blessing has been served.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding by Nobody: 4:03am On Nov 25, 2017
alexialin:
She's very beautiful.

She's lucky.

na womn go fit talk this kine thing after una go want make men see u as equals
Re: Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding by Shaw007(m): 4:04am On Nov 25, 2017
quiverfull:
My Man!!
Re: Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding by sisisioge: 4:41am On Nov 25, 2017
Their effizy no small o...but the girl too fine.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding by classicfrank4u(m): 4:55am On Nov 25, 2017
apart from me hu else have seen dat house in cheesy Nollywood
Re: Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding by baysol: 5:29am On Nov 25, 2017
These are the nonsence behaviour the oil producing states wants to engage in explaining the so much unrezt and militancy. Who giving car epp ifyou can't even fuel it. Where in the world is this chalatan behaviour performed with impu.ity.How does he explain his source of income? These are questions society in it's unwitty state as it were, doesn't ask anymore. O ma se oo.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding by Ranchhoddas: 5:32am On Nov 25, 2017
vivypretty:
men money shouts!!!!!
giving out cars....while others are struggling to get plastic packer after putting #200 inside envelope as wedding gifts to a couple.
I'm certain you are part of the "others".
Re: Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding by Remmy2011(m): 5:40am On Nov 25, 2017
Nice point
Re: Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:48am On Nov 25, 2017
IF YOU CAN SHOW OFF, DO IT. GOD BLESS HARD WORKING MEN AND WOMEN OUT THERE.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding by ElsonMorali: 5:55am On Nov 25, 2017
bettercreature:
Why buying things if you are not ready to show them off?

Lol. So you buy stuff to show off? I see lots of lessons about life still needs to be learned here.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding by martineverest(m): 5:58am On Nov 25, 2017
bettercreature:
Why buying things if you are not ready to show them off?
smh 4 u.. Black mentality
Re: Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding by martineverest(m): 5:59am On Nov 25, 2017
spartacus11:

Poverty mindset
and you got black and uncivilized mentality
Re: Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding by martineverest(m): 6:02am On Nov 25, 2017
pol23:
Many times I don't really understand many things.
Like this news...
If I had my way...I will be living in Mars alone..
Humans has lost it.
Especially we the blacks.
it's really appalling..... The comments above is shocking. Black mentality is still backward
Re: Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding by kiddapunk: 6:03am On Nov 25, 2017
Luukasz:
Between this people who show off and bill gate, warren buffet, dangote et al who dont show off, tell me who is rich who is poor.
A man who is truely rich never show off, only poor men do
how then did you know that Bill gate is the richest man in the world since he's so meek and secretive about his wealth. Abeg leave her alone
Re: Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding by martineverest(m): 6:04am On Nov 25, 2017
bettercreature:
I’m a psychologist! I studied human mind and it’s functions,I didn’t even study in Nigeria so I believe you have no idea of what I know about human mind
As a human being we can not survive without showing off beside everybody has his/ her way of showing off
Most of these rich men you are talking about often brag about their wealth,runs to Forbes to announce every cent they are making,buy expensive car,build expensive house,donate to the charity though I believe you don’t know that donating to charity is a way of showing off.I don’t have time to argue with you
then u have failed as a psychologist.... U just showed ur high level of incompetency ... All humans aren't black
Re: Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding by Solitin40: 6:07am On Nov 25, 2017
☺️
Re: Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding by kiddapunk: 6:09am On Nov 25, 2017
martineverest:
it's really appalling..... The comments above is shocking. Black mentality is still backward
The Arabians who spend millions of dollars on a mere collate(plate number) they are also blacks abi? Or the numerous American businessmen who are known for extravaganza and luxury flaunting they are also blacks eh? So Elun musk, Mark Cuban, Donald trump, etc pls its a humanity problem don't just make it exclusive to us blacks
Re: Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding by Ferdinandu(m): 6:11am On Nov 25, 2017
quiverfull:
The need to criticize those
who shows off their legally acquired wealth is rooted in envy.

1 Like

Re: Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding by imasong005(m): 6:13am On Nov 25, 2017
Fourth wife, I do not envy her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? / Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online / How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.