Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,948 members, 7,845,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

My Boss Did This To Me When He Closed From Work Today - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boss Did This To Me When He Closed From Work Today (6793 Views)

My Boss Did This To Me And I Slapped Him / Driver Caught Having Sex With His Boss' Wife. What His Boss Did Will Shock You / Something Bizarre Happened At Work Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boss Did This To Me When He Closed From Work Today by Hemcy1(m): 7:35am On Nov 25, 2017
You and your boss wahala don't tire me

1 Like

Re: My Boss Did This To Me When He Closed From Work Today by victorioushands: 7:41am On Nov 25, 2017
Preciousgirl:
He slapped my buttox
And run out of the office
But I didn't say anything
HHmmm
This is getting scary

You were already building up for the act before now and he merely responding so you know he's a man but shy. That's why he ran. Now the food you were cooking don don. Go chop am. Ewu.
Re: My Boss Did This To Me When He Closed From Work Today by bizzy500: 7:47am On Nov 25, 2017
Preciousgirl:
He slapped my buttox
And run out of the office
But I didn't say anything
HHmmm
This is getting scary
i knw u re enjoying it...keep it up...until he finally Bleep you
Re: My Boss Did This To Me When He Closed From Work Today by dominique(f): 8:22am On Nov 25, 2017
Either you're an attention seeking troll or you're obsessed with your boss who probably doesn't notice you. Now you're creating all thesett GT threads as an escape from reality. Either ways, I don't think you're mentally ok.
Re: My Boss Did This To Me When He Closed From Work Today by telkevog(m): 9:15am On Nov 25, 2017
Tomorrow slap his dick too and run out of the office.
Re: My Boss Did This To Me When He Closed From Work Today by excanny: 12:28pm On Nov 25, 2017
Its only a matter of time before you and your boss start fu-cking.
Re: My Boss Did This To Me When He Closed From Work Today by micton(m): 1:36pm On Nov 25, 2017
U didn't say a word because u enjoyed it and u desire it always. Be bold and say what u want
Re: My Boss Did This To Me When He Closed From Work Today by Gofwane(m): 2:51pm On Nov 25, 2017
purem:
[s][/s]

Madam yhu tell a special kind of a big lie have never heard in a long time

Nothing to back up ur lie and some mumus are believing you

Pls lie is not gud 4 ur health
grin grin grin see finishing
Re: My Boss Did This To Me When He Closed From Work Today by rhonard(m): 3:05pm On Nov 25, 2017
greatnaija01:
sister, pls since you are a born again, tell this to ya church leaders and they will tell you what to do
lol you gat it grin grin grin grin
Re: My Boss Did This To Me When He Closed From Work Today by blacq2009(m): 3:55pm On Nov 25, 2017
Preciousgirl aka My Boss....

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Refused To Go To School For This Reason / Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own / Help! Big Bust!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.